April 24, 2024, 09:32:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - #170 8/25/10 - 9/08/10  (Read 213414 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: September 05, 2010, 02:23:38 PM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2010/09/05/casey-anthony-circus-knuckleheads-cant-help-themselves/
Casey Anthony Circus Knuckleheads Can’t Help Themselves
09/05/2010 donchais

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: September 05, 2010, 03:36:47 PM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/09/jose-baezcheney-mason-prepare-casey.html
Saturday, September 04, 2010
Jose Baez/Cheney Mason Prepare Casey Anthony's Defense

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/09/roy-kronk-attorney-wants-off-defense.html
Roy Kronk Attorney Wants Off Defense List

Lol Scatty
wasnt that a hoot! I didnt know  what to think ! I mean this guy is a totl

unbelievable
http://americaspeaksink.com/2010/08/cindy-anthony-a-class-act/

Loca, this person is delusional. He uses "Class and Dignity" in the same sentence as "Cindy Anthony". I don't know whether to laugh or be offended.

Scatty
I couldnt help but laugh at such stupidity who is this guy anyways I heard his popularity rate was at 3%.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: September 05, 2010, 03:37:49 PM »

...   "class and dignity"  ??????    Oi Vey!!!!!   

Well, if you read the article, the comments says it all. IMMEDIATELY after the article is posted at 3:00 in the morning, Cindy just happens upon it and says thank you!   

so she doesnt sleep at night and spends her time surfin the net hmmm

Loca
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #883 on: September 05, 2010, 04:49:21 PM »

Well, if you read the article, the comments says it all. IMMEDIATELY after the article is posted at 3:00 in the morning, Cindy just happens upon it and says thank you!   

Yep, desperately searching for something nice someone said about her! Luckily she and this stooge hooked up months ago. You KNOW she helped him write it right? I bet she's been re-working this piece for a long time. Finally, in the wee hours it is done, then she has to hurry up, log on and comment on it. AND EVERYONE CATCHES THE TIME!!!
I love it!!    Monkey Devil!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: September 05, 2010, 05:54:39 PM »

Yep, desperately searching for something nice someone said about her! Luckily she and this stooge hooked up months ago. You KNOW she helped him write it right? I bet she's been re-working this piece for a long time. Finally, in the wee hours it is done, then she has to hurry up, log on and comment on it. AND EVERYONE CATCHES THE TIME!!!
I love it!!    Monkey Devil!

Boo
lol funny she has to write something nice about herself because she knows no one would say  anything good.  And as narrsistic as she is ! she craves controversy and   drama!!

Loca
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: September 05, 2010, 05:56:01 PM »

I was too queasy to continue on to  "comments" .. lol
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: September 05, 2010, 06:41:36 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: September 05, 2010, 08:23:49 PM »

She should try working for a living, instead of 'milking her disability'  as Casey puts it.
Then she might be tired at night.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: September 05, 2010, 09:04:01 PM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/09/jose-baezcheney-mason-prepare-casey.html
Jose Baez/Cheney Mason Prepare Casey Anthony's Defense

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/09/roy-kronk-attorney-wants-off-defense.html
Roy Kronk Attorney Wants Off Defense List

Lol Scatty
wasnt that a hoot! I didnt know  what to think ! I mean this guy is a totl

unbelievable
http://americaspeaksink.com/2010/08/cindy-anthony-a-class-act/

Loca, this person is delusional. He uses "Class and Dignity" in the same sentence as "Cindy Anthony". I don't know whether to laugh or be offended.

Scatty
I couldnt help but laugh at such stupidity who is this guy anyways I heard his popularity rate was at 3%.

He writes about 12 step programs if you go to his overall page, so it is probably someone she met in AA or NA.  I guess he is her next "target" man. ROFL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: September 05, 2010, 09:06:53 PM »

She should try working for a living, instead of 'milking her disability'  as Casey puts it.
Then she might be tired at night.

I have a feeling after reading about that C.Rich that it is either her writing under an assumed name or someone she has conned. I am betting it is her which would explain a lot of her behaviors if she is in an addiction recovery program. When an addict is using they are irrational and insane as heck and that sure describes her behaviors throughout this entire murder.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: September 05, 2010, 09:08:40 PM »

I am going to send this to her "new" attorneys.............I have a feeling they have NO IDEA she is on the computer all hours of the night writing love letters to herself. I would bet they will get to the bottom it.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: September 05, 2010, 09:57:21 PM »

I am going to send this to her "new" attorneys.............I have a feeling they have NO IDEA she is on the computer all hours of the night writing love letters to herself. I would bet they will get to the bottom it.

Lol Turbo are you serious?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: September 05, 2010, 09:59:27 PM »

It may just be her in disguise  building herself up.

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: September 05, 2010, 10:20:21 PM »

Don't you think they should have such a raving review of their client? I do and have printed all of it to send. ROFLMAO!!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: September 05, 2010, 10:22:41 PM »

It may just be her in disguise  building herself up.

If it isn't we know now there are two loony toons in Orlando. LOL 

If you haven't read the reply an Elisha wrote you should go read it. I printed it just now too for the "new" attorneys.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: September 05, 2010, 10:29:04 PM »

Having re-read those two replies from that Elisha I believe that is someone who knows them well and may be one of KC's friends.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #896 on: September 05, 2010, 10:51:01 PM »

Very interesting, these previous articles written by C. Rich

He believes George is involved: http://americaspeaksink.com/2010/08/casey-anthony-case-did-george-do-it/#more-8327

"If Casey and Caylee were some victims of any alleged George madness, that would explain so much. I still don’t trust that guy who found the body. I will never accept the mathematical odds that some complete so called stranger who found the body had in his background allegations of tying people up with duct tape."

and Kronk: http://americaspeaksink.com/2010/01/casey-anthony-reasonable-doubt-has-arrived/

"There is a woman now who is dying of cancer, which is making what could only be described as a deathbed confession. The ex-wife of the man that serendipitously found Caylee’s body is now coming forth with information that turns this case completely upside down and could prove Casey Anthony innocent after all."

Here he is talking about Casey obtaining Lyons:  http://americaspeaksink.com/2009/05/casey-anthony-has-new-lawyer/

"Casey Anthony even looks different when we see her on film. Hell, it has been a year since she first got arrested and now she looks older and sexier. Almost like she is a woman now. Her hips have spread a little and her body has taken on a more shapely figure and looks so sexy or at least that is what the guys are saying at the gym. One said Casey’s beauty overshadows crime. Of course that is a little over the top, but when it comes to Casey Anthony there is a vast difference between the way men and woman look her and at this case. Everyone knows now that Casey will never go to death row with this new lawyer by her side."

He obviously hates heavy women: http://americaspeaksink.com/2009/06/casey-anthony-a-diet-to-die/

This guy writes like a pubescent teenager. He claims to be a grown up and educated but says things like beautiful people don't kill their children. Obviously to him beautiful people are allowed to get away with murder and ugly people should rot in hell. Wow, I'm amazed he is allowed access to the internet let alone write an article. I've seen better in the high school paper!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: September 05, 2010, 10:53:44 PM »

Having re-read those two replies from that Elisha I believe that is someone who knows them well and may be one of KC's friends.

re-read those turbo and you could be right.

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: September 06, 2010, 06:40:31 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/09/depositions-questioned-by-law.html
Sunday, September 05, 2010
Depositions Questioned By Law Enforcement (Casey Anthony Case)

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2010/09/05/caylee-anthonys-body-language-in-disturbing-video-indicates-emotional-neglect-by-casey-as-casey-speaks-the-words-i-kill/
Caylee Anthony’s Body Language In Disturbing Video Indicates Emotional Neglect by Casey As Casey Speaks The Words “I Kill”

Before I analyze this  video I need to address some issues about  professionalism and speculation and my blog. The body language analyses I make in these blog is based on my background, research,  education, and close to three decades of  experience and knowledge,  which allow me to render certain opinions about how I see certain body language and communication behaviors.

Blogs are a reflection of one’s opinion where editorializing is accepted and the norm. Even  scientific journal articles  involve speculation regarding proven or unproven theories. So for those of you who write to me I can assure you that I will  continue to share my opinions and thoughts  in these blogs as well as providing you with  my knowledge concerning  objective data that I observe.

The first editorial comment I will make with regard to this video is that it  made me terribly sad. In fact, it  brought tears to my eyes and left me with  a sick feeling in my stomach and a heaviness in my heart as I saw how this poor child was neglected both verbally and emotionally.

Having spent the early part of my career studying speech and language development, it is essential for anyone interacting with a child to verbalize  with them. That is how a child develops their  speech an language skills.

In Cayleey’s case Casey does not interact with her. She does not respond to Caylee’s singing or verbalizing. Instead, she continues to shoot a video, observing her like one would observe a  zoo animal. It sickened me.

What shocked me even more was that the only time Casey interacted with Caylee, she  uttered  two words as if to question what Caylee said. She questioned whether her child was saying the words ” “I kill? ” I could not believe my ears!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: September 06, 2010, 07:46:57 AM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2010/09/05/casey-anthony-circus-knuckleheads-cant-help-themselves/
Casey Anthony Circus Knuckleheads Can’t Help Themselves
09/05/2010 donchais

A great read!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.