April 18, 2024, 02:36:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - #170 8/25/10 - 9/08/10  (Read 213240 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #920 on: September 07, 2010, 05:41:19 PM »

UH..Brandi..you put the wrong name on that pic.

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: September 07, 2010, 06:06:19 PM »

I realized that and have fixed it. Thanks.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: September 07, 2010, 06:26:12 PM »

...Ooops, Turbo, should have written new lawyers in quotes!! LOL

the mystery of the rubberbands~ 

RECAP:

Page 3028-3030: Lois Jean Peter STATEMENT 08/29/2008 Regarding Dakota
- 08/01/2008 Lois Peter and daughter Dakota (age12) offered to volunteer for Caylee vigil.
- Lee Anthony's girlfriend mother, Jody Parker offered to drive Dakota to vigil.
- 08/03/2008 Lois and Dakota went to Cindy/George's home, they gave Dakota a tour
- 08/08/2008 Dakota arranged a vigil thru church pastor for Caylee in St. Cloud
- 08/23/2008 Lois got e-mail from Casey wanting to met Dakota (Plus 3 more emails)
- Cindy Anthony alerted Lois not to tell anybody about Casey writing to Dakota
- 08/24/2008 Cindy gave Dakota an envelope w/letter from Casey plus a braclet Casey made
- Cindy Anthony alerted Lois not to tell anybody about Casey giving Dakota a braclet
- Cindy told Dakota to be at computer 08/27/2008 to wait for message from Casey.
- 08/27/2008 Dakota heard DNA news on TV, started screaming, ran from the house
- 08/27/2008 Dakota told Lois she wanted to die and will kill herself if Caylee's dead.
- 08/29/2008 Dakota is currently in Psychiatric care at Park Place in Kissimmee, FL

omg I didnt add the link sorry!!

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_LPeterStatement082908.htm

thanks loca,...it's been a long time since I read any of that....this one is particularly tlling with what we know about BOZO now

*Page 3031-3032: Dakotas mom Myspace Email to "myspace/401605006"

- 08/23/2008 02:11am Dakotas mom wrote to "myspace/401605006": "Good morning Geez I was just on Cafe mom and finally wrote a replie to some of these sick people. I talked to Cindy the nighyt Casey got out. I just wish people would conitnue praying for Caylee and Casey along with the family. Caylee to come home soon and safe... Casey to give her the truth.. and the famiuly for strngth as they are living hell right now. I can;t believe that lawyer called the news yesterday to tell them Casey just left his office. Naturally the media was right there and they had to show her leaving the lawyers office. Whats wrong with that Lawyer? I don't trust him nor the bounty hunter I'll be going to the vigil tomorrow night I will meet Casey. She is not a monster as they are making her out to be,. Nor is cindy and George. I hate it that they are bashing the grandparents THe crap some of these people wnd what they are doing is not helping bring Caylee home. I am contining to pray and keeep faith Iknow its hard at times but prayer will not fail... Hope youk are doing well today... Talk to you soon... Lois"

******Page 3034-3034: Casey Anthony 08/23/2008 "myspace.com/kayseeomaree" e-mail to Dakotas mom

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: September 07, 2010, 06:27:29 PM »

Hi Darla!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: September 07, 2010, 07:06:06 PM »

BOZO posted this on his facebook page

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24903119/detail.html

KISSIMMEE, Fla. -- An Orlando woman disembarking a cruise ship with her 9-month-old son was mistakenly arrested on a warrant for prostitution and drug possession.

Paola Londono, 32, stepped off a cruise ship in Fort Lauderdale following a week-long vacation in the Caribbean. Holding her son in her arms, Londono passed through U.S. Customs, unaware she was about to be arrested and jailed for a crime she did not commit.

In March, Kissimmee police arrested another woman named Paola Londono, 26, on charges of prostitution and drug possession. When she failed to appear in court, a judge issued a warrant for her arrest.

Somehow, the cruise ship passenger's birth date was mistakenly printed on the suspected prostitute's arrest warrant.

Mistaken Identity

When Broward County authorities confronted the cruise ship passenger, they had no choice but to arrest her because her name and birth date appeared on the arrest warrant, according to a Broward County Sheriff's Department spokewoman.

Londono immediately alerted jail officials to the mistake, said her attorney Jose Baez.

Typically, questions about an inmate's identity are verified using fingerprints.

However, due to the holiday weekend, Baez said he had trouble finding someone in Osceola County who could send the suspected prostitute's fingerprints to the Broward County Jail.

"It's extremely disappointing that in this day and age, this kind of issue can't be resolved in a matter of seconds," said Baez.

An Osceola County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman said fingerprint records are kept by the jail. A jail spokesman could not be reached for comment.

On Monday night, Baez and a fellow attorney convinced Orange-Osceola Circuit Court Judge Jose Rodriguez to issue a court order demanding Londono be released on her own recognizance.

At about 10:30 p.m., Londono was set free from the Broward County Jail and tearfully reunited with her husband and son.

Londono will soon be required to appear in an Osceola County courtroom to verify her identity, said Baez.

Jose Baez This could happen to anyone! Identity theft can damage more than just your credit.
Woman Mistakenly Arrested, Jailed - Orlando News Story - WKMG Orlando
www.clickorlando.com
KISSIMMEE, Fla. -- An Orlando woman disembarking a cruise ship with her 9-month-old son is mistakenly arrested on a warrant for prostitution and drug possession. Tuesday, September 7, 2010.
about an hour ago
            Lawrence Myers Good Lord!!!

Ginnie Oleskewicz Schwartz Unbelievable ...........thank you for helping her.........even if it was the weekend.............

Karen Tourtellotte Groover Jose Baez, if I ever get to where I am in need of a lawyer.....I surely would want you & your team on my side!
            46 minutes ago ·  1 person Ginnie Oleskewicz Schwartz likes this.
          o
            Jose Baez Thank you Karen, I will tell you that it was like moving mountains to try and get her released and there is something seriously wrong with the system.
            18 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person

Ginnie Oleskewicz Schwartz I felt so bad for her.........Channel 6 showed her release from jail.....she just ran and fell into her husbands arms.........
            I agree Karen Jose and Team are the BEST..........
            15 minutes ago ·
    * Write a comment...

My comment...BOZO SUCKS!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: September 07, 2010, 07:13:51 PM »

What Sunny said!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: September 07, 2010, 07:21:27 PM »

I'm giving that one to Bozo. He did a good thing for a change.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: September 07, 2010, 07:28:20 PM »

Hello Sunny and all the rest of you guys. Just passed thru to see if there was anything new. Been sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting on test results that still have not come.
Hope all of you had a safe and Happy Labor Day!

God Bless!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: September 07, 2010, 07:30:39 PM »

Hello Sunny and all the rest of you guys. Just passed thru to see if there was anything new. Been sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting on test results that still have not come.

Hey darla    Hoping for the best!  Please keep us informed.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: September 07, 2010, 07:31:08 PM »

Karen Tourtellotte Groover Jose Baez, if I ever get to where I am in need of a lawyer.....I surely would want you & your team on my side

Wow this poor woman has been swimming in the kool-ade Monkey Devil!

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: September 07, 2010, 07:32:16 PM »

Me too Muffy and Thanks. I will let you guys know when i hear something.

God Bless!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: September 07, 2010, 07:35:02 PM »

Hi curly....I'll bet he charged them an arm and a leg.....I can't see him doing anything GOOD...sorry.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: September 07, 2010, 07:36:00 PM »

We had a good weekend...busy but good....I am twiddling with ya!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: September 07, 2010, 07:37:02 PM »

Me too Muffy and Thanks. I will let you guys know when i hear something.

Okay darla, we'll be here.     

Justice for Caylee.    an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: September 07, 2010, 07:39:51 PM »

For someone who on Wednesday was throwing out the words "stat" and "asap" he is taking his time getting the results. Driving me nuts.
Thanks for twiddling with me.

God Bless!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: September 07, 2010, 07:42:39 PM »

I'd be very interested in how this lady got BOZO for an attorney??  and when?? If she has followed the case why would she call him...unless it's another of the sharing of heritage thingie.  OR he has someone at the jail handing out his cards. IMO a likely scenario!! As badly as I dislike Richard Hornsby if I got in trouble I'd call him before I'd call BOZO..I'd probably be willing to sit in jail before calling him....hells bells look at the special treatment KC gets ..of course the first person I'd call would be either John Morgan or Mark Nejame.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: September 07, 2010, 07:44:19 PM »

Hi curly....I'll bet he charged them an arm and a leg.....I can't see him doing anything GOOD...sorry.....

Hi Sunny,
     I'm sure he charged them, but at least this time he did the right thing.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: September 07, 2010, 08:00:01 PM »

Hi Darla!!

Hello Sunny.

And, darla, I am so glad not too many monkeys saw my mistake. I made so many artworks for so many of the missing/murdered children, it was bound to happen some time. I am glad you mentioned in case I had not seen it!

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: September 07, 2010, 08:01:55 PM »

I think if Bozo was my only choice...I would just sit in jail.

Never been arrested with someone else's name but got subpeonad(sp) to testify for someone I didn't know. Everyone looked at me so strange when I went in and sat down, then found out I was not the right person.

God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: September 08, 2010, 06:26:43 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/09/casey-anthony-coverage-by-nancy-grace.html
Tuesday, September 07, 2010
Casey Anthony Coverage By Nancy Grace (HLN)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.