March 28, 2024, 09:45:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - #170 8/25/10 - 9/08/10  (Read 212778 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: September 08, 2010, 07:20:44 AM »

I'd be very interested in how this lady got BOZO for an attorney??  and when?? If she has followed the case why would she call him...unless it's another of the sharing of heritage thingie.  OR he has someone at the jail handing out his cards. IMO a likely scenario!! As badly as I dislike Richard Hornsby if I got in trouble I'd call him before I'd call BOZO..I'd probably be willing to sit in jail before calling him....hells bells look at the special treatment KC gets ..of course the first person I'd call would be either John Morgan or Mark Nejame.....

Just saw this......
Woman Mistakenly Arrested, Jailed
Cheney chimes in.......
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/24905866/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: September 08, 2010, 08:24:24 AM »

UH..Brandi..you put the wrong name on that pic.

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Hi Darla!!

Hello Sunny.

And, darla, I am so glad not too many monkeys saw my mistake. I made so many artworks for so many of the missing/murdered children, it was bound to happen some time. I am glad you mentioned in case I had not seen it!

Hi Brandi...we all make mistakes, goodness knows...no problem...our sharp eyed Darla was here and caught it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: September 08, 2010, 08:25:28 AM »

I think if Bozo was my only choice...I would just sit in jail.

Never been arrested with someone else's name but got subpeonad(sp) to testify for someone I didn't know. Everyone looked at me so strange when I went in and sat down, then found out I was not the right person.

Mercy, Darla...that was strange indeed...

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: September 08, 2010, 08:27:43 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/09/casey-anthony-coverage-by-nancy-grace.html
Tuesday, September 07, 2010
Casey Anthony Coverage By Nancy Grace (HLN)

Good Morning trim....thanks...I disagree with him when he says he is looking forward to NG covering the case....I am not...it has been ages since I have watched her and can't even think of tuning into her rantings again....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: September 08, 2010, 08:32:03 AM »

I'd be very interested in how this lady got BOZO for an attorney??  and when?? If she has followed the case why would she call him...unless it's another of the sharing of heritage thingie.  OR he has someone at the jail handing out his cards. IMO a likely scenario!! As badly as I dislike Richard Hornsby if I got in trouble I'd call him before I'd call BOZO..I'd probably be willing to sit in jail before calling him....hells bells look at the special treatment KC gets ..of course the first person I'd call would be either John Morgan or Mark Nejame.....

Just saw this......
Cheney chimes in.......

thanks trim....but unless I missed something I still don't see how she happened to get him.....he talks about no one stepping up and makes himself a knight in shining armor....hhuuurruummpphhhh.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: September 08, 2010, 08:51:27 AM »

Just saw this......
Cheney chimes in.......

thanks trim....but unless I missed something I still don't see how she happened to get him.....he talks about no one stepping up and makes himself a knight in shining armor....hhuuurruummpphhhh.....

He must mean a Knightmare and hiney warmer!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: September 08, 2010, 10:07:19 AM »

Good Morning trim....thanks...I disagree with him when he says he is looking forward to NG covering the case....I am not...it has been ages since I have watched her and can't even think of tuning into her rantings again....

I agree Sunny.She went off the rails with her show.We know what is going on long before she does,except that one night when Caseyt got arrested live during her show.I think it was her fill in that was there that night.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: September 08, 2010, 10:08:05 AM »

Just saw this......
Cheney chimes in.......

Hey Bearly!   Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: September 08, 2010, 10:21:39 AM »

Just saw this......
Cheney chimes in.......

Bearly   I usually don't say a lot about others appearance as I am no raving beauty myself....but in video of BOZO his hair line around his face looked like one of the Munsters and that mole was nasty looking.....eeeeeewwwwwwwww

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: September 08, 2010, 10:24:16 AM »

I agree Sunny.She went off the rails with her show.We know what is going on long before she does,except that one night when Caseyt got arrested live during her show.I think it was her fill in that was there that night.   

She got nastier and nastier and was as you saw always a day or so late and got nastier and nastier....she was so rude to Tim Miller and Mark Nejame....she turned me off completely...I can't remember the whole circumstance...but she was talking to a guy from St. Louis and he got the best of her and told her off and she had the producers cut him off...I roared!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: September 08, 2010, 10:29:11 AM »

She got nastier and nastier and was as you saw always a day or so late and got nastier and nastier....she was so rude to Tim Miller and Mark Nejame....she turned me off completely...I can't remember the whole circumstance...but she was talking to a guy from St. Louis and he got the best of her and told her off and she had the producers cut him off...I roared!!

here's the video if anyone is interested....it's GREAT IMO.... McGraw Milhaven is the reporter from St. Louis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2luB5kwSymA

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: September 08, 2010, 10:45:09 AM »

There is another video regarding NG's nasty attitude...only this time she gets it back from one of her own.....LESSON: don't mess with anyone in the control room. I am reluctant to post the link without permission as some might be offended....but check youtube for  Nancy Grace Gets Told Off!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: September 08, 2010, 10:51:27 AM »

There is another video regarding NG's nasty attitude...only this time she gets it back from one of her own.....LESSON: don't mess with anyone in the control room. I am reluctant to post the link without permission as some might be offended....but check youtube for  Nancy Grace Gets Told Off!!!

LOL!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: September 08, 2010, 11:15:40 AM »

LOL!

hi Gizzie.....I see you checked it out!! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #954 on: September 08, 2010, 11:20:25 AM »

...   "class and dignity"  ??????    Oi Vey!!!!!   

Well, if you read the article, the comments says it all. IMMEDIATELY after the article is posted at 3:00 in the morning, Cindy just happens upon it and says thank you!   

so she doesnt sleep at night and spends her time surfin the net hmmm
If that is Cindy she is such a hypocrite.  Isn't that called reading the blogs? If I recall correctly didn't she say she hates bloggers?  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that she and this guy came up with this brilliant piece of trash together and/or C. Rich himself  posed as Cindy.  It seriously makes me laugh at how shallow and stupid some people are. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: September 08, 2010, 12:28:15 PM »

Just saw this......
Cheney chimes in.......

Good Morning Monks---

I wonder how Cheyney likes being referred to as "Another attorney?"  With Baez's skills, I'm surprised that poor woman isn't still in jail.  She has a very good false imprisonment and false arrest case if Baez didn't blow it.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #956 on: September 08, 2010, 01:07:53 PM »

Just saw this......
Cheney chimes in.......

Bearly,

the best quote I have ever read!!!  Love it and will use it sometime in the future if you do not mind.

Terri
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: September 08, 2010, 01:29:42 PM »

Sunny
I was watching Nancy grace a couple years back when a caller called in and told her she was a bitch lmao.

LOL!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: September 08, 2010, 01:35:44 PM »

Sunny
I seen the link you referred!!lol it's not bad or doesnt use foul language.

LOL!

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: September 08, 2010, 02:45:33 PM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/09/high-price-for-american-justice-casey.html
Wednesday, September 08, 2010
High Price For American Justice (Casey Anthony Case)

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.