March 28, 2024, 02:28:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - #170 8/25/10 - 9/08/10  (Read 212789 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« on: August 16, 2010, 03:25:51 PM »

Justice for Caylee

« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 04:28:31 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 09:25:06 PM »

an angelic monkey

Edit-fix title. MB
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 09:50:39 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 09:42:15 PM »

http://www.childrenoflove.org/

Contact Information:

dpatalano@childrenoflove.org

childrenoflove@bellsouth.net

CHILDREN OF LOVE FOUNDATION
4921 Headlee Drive
Orlando, FL 32822-1719
407-273-0753

This what I've got for contact info Loca.    Maybe they aren't aware of Cindy's photo op she's planned but I hope they accept her "donation" without fan fare and most of all don't accept any volunteering by her to "mentor" young women. She did a pisspoor job with the one she raised and is still supporting and still defending.
Thanks Mizjay!

If they read their email they will be aware of it, as I sent them a scathing email. I am a Missouri Synod Lutheran and it infuriates me that witch is tying to use my church and my church's charity to get attention so she can collect more BLOOD MONEY off of a child her daughter murdered.

Edit-fix title.  mb
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 09:51:25 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 09:43:53 PM »

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

Edit-fix title.  mb
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 09:51:52 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 10:38:14 PM »

snipped from last thread:
I just listened to the interview tapes again and I never noticed before how often KC refers to Caylee in past tense, especially in part 7.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65OHVT6y63E&feature=related  

How much she "liked" J Blanchard Park, "liked' to attempt to run around Lake Underhill(?), "liked" to walk the trail at Blanchard Park, and then she added "she loved that, oh yea"...Or how ZFG would often say how much she "loved" Caylee, and she "was" such a good kid, and a bunch of other ones...Why not say she "likes" the park, or "loves" the trail, or even ZFG "loves" Caylee??

And then all the inappropriate laughing in between... She had this entire 'kidnapping" theory completely worked out in her mind and didn't budge an inch!

Maybe I just didn't catch it the first time listening or I've forgotten. Thanks Sunny for posting that youtube link again!

You are so right on!!!!

Edit-fix title.  mb
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 09:52:21 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2010, 10:39:44 PM »

sorry -- forgot to post the comment is from Gizzie.

Edit-fix title mb
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 09:52:44 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2010, 10:50:14 PM »

Contact Information:

4921 Headlee Drive
Orlando, FL 32822-1719
407-273-0753

This what I've got for contact info Loca.    Maybe they aren't aware of Cindy's photo op she's planned but I hope they accept her "donation" without fan fare and most of all don't accept any volunteering by her to "mentor" young women. She did a pisspoor job with the one she raised and is still supporting and still defending.
Thanks Mizjay!

If they read their email they will be aware of it, as I sent them a scathing email. I am a Missouri Synod Lutheran and it infuriates me that witch is tying to use my church and my church's charity to get attention so she can collect more BLOOD MONEY off of a child her daughter murdered.

I sent them  some info! and links  to view from youtube. lol the worst ones! her attitude when being deposed by Morgan her evil look, drinking her water and being hatefull smacking her gum like  a mad cow on crack!! I sent them many youtube videos on them!! I tried a different email  didnt work than I found the two you mentioned above and bingo.

Edit-fix title mb
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 09:53:09 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2010, 10:50:58 PM »

snipped from last thread:
I just listened to the interview tapes again and I never noticed before how often KC refers to Caylee in past tense, especially in part 7.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65OHVT6y63E&feature=related  

How much she "liked" J Blanchard Park, "liked' to attempt to run around Lake Underhill(?), "liked" to walk the trail at Blanchard Park, and then she added "she loved that, oh yea"...Or how ZFG would often say how much she "loved" Caylee, and she "was" such a good kid, and a bunch of other ones...Why not say she "likes" the park, or "loves" the trail, or even ZFG "loves" Caylee??

And then all the inappropriate laughing in between... She had this entire 'kidnapping" theory completely worked out in her mind and didn't budge an inch!

Maybe I just didn't catch it the first time listening or I've forgotten. Thanks Sunny for posting that youtube link again!

You are so right on!!!!

All of the Anthonys used the past tense when referring to Caylee from the beginning. That is one reason I kept saying they KNEW she was dead.

Edit-fix title.  mb
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 09:53:38 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2010, 10:52:26 PM »

Contact Information:

4921 Headlee Drive
Orlando, FL 32822-1719
407-273-0753

Thanks Mizjay!

I sent them  some info! and links  to view from youtube. lol the worst ones! her attitude when being deposed by Morgan her evil look, drinking her water and being hatefull smacking her gum like  a mad cow on crack!! I sent them many youtube videos on them!! I tried a different email  didnt work than I found the two you mentioned above and bingo.

Oh, that was a GREAT idea..........let them see for themselves what she is.............

Edit-fix title. mb
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 09:54:06 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2010, 10:58:33 PM »

Does anyone know if both attorneys are representing George & CinCin individually or jointly?   And if individually, who's attorney is whose?  

Edit-fix title. mb
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 09:54:58 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2010, 11:50:07 PM »

Does anyone know if both attorneys are representing George & CinCin individually or jointly?   And if individually, who's attorney is whose?  

Ono
I am not sure but I am assuming that each has their own! doesnt make sense to have two. it does make sense that if they are going to be charged they will be charged seperately. I mean cindy mail fraud is her to own and obstruction charges and lord knows what other charges! each will be in need of individual counseling. thats my opinion I dont know what others here infer. whats your take?

Edit-fix title. mb
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 09:55:33 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2010, 11:52:38 PM »

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

Precious caylee and those cute tiny little hands. So innocent so trusting and so not deserving to be throwed away like garbage by her  garbage mom.
Edit-fix title. mb
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 09:55:58 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2010, 12:28:57 AM »

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

Precious caylee and those cute tiny little hands. So innocent so trusting and so not deserving to be throwed away like garbage by her  garbage mom.

Edit-fix title. mb

« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 09:56:26 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2010, 12:31:51 AM »

I am so confused with the newest attorneys filing notices in a case that their clients have nothing to do with just as you all are.  Did Lee's attorney file notice that he was representing Lee?  Did MN file that he was representing TES?  Did Dom's lawyer file a notice?  There are so many lawyers involved and I do not recall any of them having to file notice and their clients are no more involved then the Rosebud twins. OR are the Rosebud twins more involved than we know?  

Interesting that the one article stated these are the same two lawyers that represented them in the foreclosure and got their mortgage renegotiation based on future income.  Wonder if they are also getting paid based on future income.

I need to tell my hydro, phone and gas companies I will pay their bills based on future income and see how well that goes over.  Wait I am not an Anthony nor in Anthonyville so I guess It just won't work for me.  

Edit-fix title. mb
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 09:57:18 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2010, 12:40:19 AM »

Mark LippmanOwner, Lippman Law Offices, P.A.

Orlando, Florida Area

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mark-lippman/3/741/888
Edit-fix title mb
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 09:57:48 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2010, 12:41:41 AM »

Name: Mark Lippman

http://twitter.com/FLForecloseDef

Edit-fix title mb
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 09:58:15 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2010, 12:47:08 AM »

http://www.redcarpetmonday.com/user_profile.php?userid=3969

He has a image marketing consultant, a promotions person and a signage person as his associates

Edit-fix title mb
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 09:58:41 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2010, 12:50:23 AM »

Orlando Attorney Mark Lippman Expands Offices in Orlando
EmailWritten by susanbreding on Dec-4-09 5:50am

<snipped>

ORLANDO, Fla. --- Orlando attorney Mark R. Lippman has expanded his law firm and relocated his downtown Orlando offices from a 1,400 square foot suite on  Broadway Street to the Citrus Building at 255 S. Orange Ave.   The office space has been expanded to 2,000 square feet in the new location.

Lippman also appointed Jennifer Craddock senior associate attorney.

Lippman, whose practice focuses on real estate and criminal law, opened his offices in Orlando in 2004 after earning his law degree from Nova Southeastern University.  

Craddock, who did her undergraduate work at Marshall University and earned her law degree from the University of Miami School of Law, focuses on real estate law.

Lippman also has offices in Kissimmee on South Clyde St.

http://www.zimbio.com/Top+News/articles/ia43-tOgn3s/Orlando+Attorney+Mark+Lippman+Expands+Offices

Edit-fix title mb
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 09:59:09 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2010, 01:12:10 AM »

Hi Northern Smile

I just found the news on " Caylee's Shoe's being donated" ... sigh. Is there anything that Cindy will not do to create a   ..  I am beside myself.  
The first thing that came to my mind was that Cindy was trying to redeem herself to the Hispanic community in Florida.  I found an article on the woman, Ms. Doris Patalano who runs " Children of Love Foundation Org" It is written in Spanish, I used the translator - was written in 2009.
http://orlando.holaciudad.com/notas/33967-doris-patalano
September 18, 2009, 2:08 PM
Children in some communities of Latin America need adoptive families who contribute financially to them so they can continue their studies and have access to the most basic things like food and shelter.  Children of Love Foundation was born in Indiana and help to that end.  Doris Patalano, That is the local contact connects the Central Florida Hispanic Our people in need. To help Achieve this bridge, Patalano, made a presentation and Collecting Contributions Tireless work for the world to know the great heart That Floridians, We Have Our Children to anywhere in the world. Children of Love, reached to countries like Honduras, El Salvador, and Puerto Rico and focuses on those aged 12 to 17 years. Patalano, was born in Honduras and grew up in an adopted family, so knows first hand the uncertainties that are children fatherless and homeless. His dedication, His Integrity and strength to fight for Children Who've Been own nothing Be Recognized Internationally for ITS work.
--
Translator eh ? ..but I am wondering why Cindy chose this foundation. Who is going to wear Caylee's shoes? If they primarily have children within their org that are ages 12 on up.
-- I guess Ms. Patalano didn't know she was named in the News to be a receiver of Caylee's shoes..what the hey?
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24764997/detail.html
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A Central Florida charitable group said they fear their organization will be hurt because of a donation made by Casey Anthony's mother.
On Tuesday, Cindy Anthony sent an e-mail to Local 6, announcing that she would be donating some of her granddaughter's belongings to the Children of Love Foundation.
"I will be attending this event on Saturday, donating some of Caylee's shoes. I think that this project is worth mentioning," Cindy Anthony wrote.
The organization's founder, Doris Patalano, said she was unaware of Anthony's donation until she began receiving harassing phone calls from protesters Wednesday morning.
Patalano, who was orphaned as a child, created the Children of Love Foundation with her husband nearly 20 years ago. The nonprofit organization provides food, clothing and mentoring to orphans in Honduras and Central Florida. Patalano also works at a pharmacy, where she said Cindy Anthony has been a long-time customer. The Children of Love Foundation is holding their annual shoe drive at that same pharmacy.
--
Another " Decent Human Being" destroyed in the path of Cindy Anthony ?? Sounds like it.
I just found that article that the woman had no idea what was going on (from this Morning). I was thinking either this Woman is being pursued and or has no clue what she was getting herself into by an Anthony... I guess it all " explains itself" that she was totally caught off guard. Yet another legacy of disgrace created by none other than Cindy. Shame on You Cindy. Maybe Bobo will call Ms. Patalano and offer her pro bono legal aid in a defamation of character lawsuit ? ( no please don't covering my eyes / I say that in jest/ would not put it past him though)

Shame on you, NOW this Woman has Anthony Stink all over her. ( people wondering if she is Hinky/running a bad show/a fraud) .. I hope that she/Patalono receives a ton of donations because of this .. omg..what a mess.

Caylee  an angelic monkey
Edit-fix title mb
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 09:59:46 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2010, 01:21:11 AM »

Hi Northern Smile

I just found the news on " Caylee's Shoe's being donated" ... sigh. Is there anything that Cindy will not do to create a   ..  I am beside myself.  
The first thing that came to my mind was that Cindy was trying to redeem herself to the Hispanic community in Florida.  I found an article on the woman, Ms. Doris Patalano who runs " Children of Love Foundation Org" It is written in Spanish, I used the translator - was written in 2009.
http://orlando.holaciudad.com/notas/33967-doris-patalano
September 18, 2009, 2:08 PM
Children in some communities of Latin America need adoptive families who contribute financially to them so they can continue their studies and have access to the most basic things like food and shelter.  Children of Love Foundation was born in Indiana and help to that end.  Doris Patalano, That is the local contact connects the Central Florida Hispanic Our people in need. To help Achieve this bridge, Patalano, made a presentation and Collecting Contributions Tireless work for the world to know the great heart That Floridians, We Have Our Children to anywhere in the world. Children of Love, reached to countries like Honduras, El Salvador, and Puerto Rico and focuses on those aged 12 to 17 years. Patalano, was born in Honduras and grew up in an adopted family, so knows first hand the uncertainties that are children fatherless and homeless. His dedication, His Integrity and strength to fight for Children Who've Been own nothing Be Recognized Internationally for ITS work.
--
Translator eh ? ..but I am wondering why Cindy chose this foundation. Who is going to wear Caylee's shoes? If they primarily have children within their org that are ages 12 on up.
-- I guess Ms. Patalano didn't know she was named in the News to be a receiver of Caylee's shoes..what the hey?
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A Central Florida charitable group said they fear their organization will be hurt because of a donation made by Casey Anthony's mother.
On Tuesday, Cindy Anthony sent an e-mail to Local 6, announcing that she would be donating some of her granddaughter's belongings to the Children of Love Foundation.
"I will be attending this event on Saturday, donating some of Caylee's shoes. I think that this project is worth mentioning," Cindy Anthony wrote.
The organization's founder, Doris Patalano, said she was unaware of Anthony's donation until she began receiving harassing phone calls from protesters Wednesday morning.
Patalano, who was orphaned as a child, created the Children of Love Foundation with her husband nearly 20 years ago. The nonprofit organization provides food, clothing and mentoring to orphans in Honduras and Central Florida. Patalano also works at a pharmacy, where she said Cindy Anthony has been a long-time customer. The Children of Love Foundation is holding their annual shoe drive at that same pharmacy.
--
Another " Decent Human Being" destroyed in the path of Cindy Anthony ?? Sounds like it.
I just found that article that the woman had no idea what was going on (from this Morning). I was thinking either this Woman is being pursued and or has no clue what she was getting herself into by an Anthony... I guess it all " explains itself" that she was totally caught off guard. Yet another legacy of disgrace created by none other than Cindy. Shame on You Cindy. Maybe Bobo will call Ms. Patalano and offer her pro bono legal aid in a defamation of character lawsuit ? ( no please don't covering my eyes / I say that in jest/ would not put it past him though)

Shame on you, NOW this Woman has Anthony Stink all over her. ( people wondering if she is Hinky/running a bad show/a fraud) .. I hope that she/Patalono receives a ton of donations because of this .. omg..what a mess.

Caylee  an angelic monkey

Rosebuds responds to the "controversy"

<snipped>

In an e-mail to Local 6 Wednesday responding to the controversy, Cindy Anthony wrote, "Hopefully everyone will be respectful to what this event is all about. It's not about my family, it's about doing a good thing for others. My goal is to help this foundation collect shoes for the orphans in Honduras. Unfortunately the media would not have normally covered this event, had it not been for my involvement."

Edit-fix title mb
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 10:00:20 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.