April 27, 2024, 01:03:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - #170 8/25/10 - 9/08/10  (Read 213481 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: August 27, 2010, 08:27:08 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
What's Next In The Casey Anthony Casey?
08/26/10

Good Morning!

Good Morning trim...the gif is adorable!!

Thank you, Sunny! LOL

And good morning to you Wink

And to you Brandi.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: August 27, 2010, 08:27:56 AM »

Morning Boo!! I see you up there!  I wanted to ask if you had heard from Mr. Grund lately??

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: August 27, 2010, 08:55:32 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
What's Next In The Casey Anthony Casey?
08/26/10

Good Morning!

Good Morning trim...the gif is adorable!!

Hey Sunny!
I borrowed it from Brandi!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: August 27, 2010, 08:58:02 AM »

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/donated-caylee-anthony-shoes-cause-outrage-082710
Donated Caylee Anthony shoes cause outrage
Updated: Friday, 27 Aug 2010, 7:38 AM EDT
Published : Friday, 27 Aug 2010, 7:38 AM EDT

By Elizabeth Alvarez
MyFOXorlando.com

ORLANDO - The decision by the grandmother of murdered Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony to donate her granddaughter's shoes to charity sparked the ire of some nearby residents, MyFOXorlando.com reported late Thursday.

Cindy Anthony, whose daughter Casey Anthony has been charged with the murder, announced her plans to donate Caylee's shoes to the Children of Love Foundation, a charity that aims to feed and clothe needy children in central Florida and Central America.
The 17-year-old organization was quickly inundated with hateful phone calls and e-mails slamming the donation, according to founder Doris Patalano.

Patalano, who did not want to be directly quoted, said strangers warned her to stay away from the Anthony family to avoid getting dragged into the media circus that has surrounded them since Caylee's 2008 disappearance. Others even threatened to protest Saturday's shoe drive.

Cindy Anthony said she was just trying to "do a good thing" and that she hoped donating some of Caylee's belongings would help her heal. She added that the drive should be about helping the most children, not about her or anyone else in the Anthony family.

Casey Anthony pleaded not guilty to first degree murder and maintains Caylee was kidnapped and murdered by a babysitter. Her trial is scheduled to start next May.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: August 27, 2010, 08:58:24 AM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/51751151/08262010-Motion-to-Quash-Subpoena-Duces-Tecum---Lazzaro

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: August 27, 2010, 09:01:17 AM »

if I am understanding this correctly....the duhfense hasn't even deposed him...just had a subpoena issued...WTF????

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: August 27, 2010, 09:14:04 AM »

Turbo that is wonderful!  I am going to see if we can set up a shoe drive at my church as well and get them sent. 

It was so interesting how it all came about. Some of the ladies at our church had collected them for a homeless shelter in our town and another charity had generously given them much more than needed, so the lady in charge just put the ones they collected in a sealed plastic container and thought she would hold them until the homeless shelter needed some more.

When I went there today about something else, I mentioned a charity which needed shoes, and she took me straight to them and asked if I thought they might be able to use them. Within an hour we had them packed in a couple of large boxes and ready to go as soon as I could get the address off my computer. They will go out tomorrow. It was too expensive to send them overnight, but I am sure Monday will be fine for their purpose.

I wrote a note and put a copy of the email I sent last night to them as I said in it that I would try to see they got some shoes for their mission. I also gave SM credit for making me aware of the situation and put the web site address in case they want to get more information.

Fantastic!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: August 27, 2010, 09:24:16 AM »

I am evidently talking to myself right now...but that's OK  LOL  I thought a subpoena had to be signed by a judge...and why is this National Compliance Center noticed on the motion to quash....sure wish they had attached a copy of the subpoena!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: August 27, 2010, 09:33:50 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/08/there-oughta-be-law-casey-anthony.html
Friday, August 27, 2010
There Oughta Be A Law (Casey Anthony Family

thanks for all the links....I want to hear what the new/old attorneys are gonna say....LOL....perhaps something like...I think we really screwed up!   an angelic monkey

My guess is they will cloak CinCin in undeserved victimhood & sanctimously chastise the general public & blogs.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #229 on: August 27, 2010, 09:35:27 AM »

Morning Boo!! I see you up there!  I wanted to ask if you had heard from Mr. Grund lately??

Nope, nothing lately! Good morning to you too!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #230 on: August 27, 2010, 09:39:57 AM »

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/donated-caylee-anthony-shoes-cause-outrage-082710
Donated Caylee Anthony shoes cause outrage
Updated: Friday, 27 Aug 2010, 7:38 AM EDT
Published : Friday, 27 Aug 2010, 7:38 AM EDT

By Elizabeth Alvarez
MyFOXorlando.com

ORLANDO - The decision by the grandmother of murdered Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony to donate her granddaughter's shoes to charity sparked the ire of some nearby residents, MyFOXorlando.com reported late Thursday.

Cindy Anthony, whose daughter Casey Anthony has been charged with the murder, announced her plans to donate Caylee's shoes to the Children of Love Foundation, a charity that aims to feed and clothe needy children in central Florida and Central America.
The 17-year-old organization was quickly inundated with hateful phone calls and e-mails slamming the donation, according to founder Doris Patalano.

Patalano, who did not want to be directly quoted, said strangers warned her to stay away from the Anthony family to avoid getting dragged into the media circus that has surrounded them since Caylee's 2008 disappearance. Others even threatened to protest Saturday's shoe drive.

Cindy Anthony said she was just trying to "do a good thing" and that she hoped donating some of Caylee's belongings would help her heal. She added that the drive should be about helping the most children, not about her or anyone else in the Anthony family.

Casey Anthony pleaded not guilty to first degree murder and maintains Caylee was kidnapped and murdered by a babysitter. Her trial is scheduled to start next May.

Help her heal? Why? She thinks Caylee is alive, right?   

She should donate all of Casey's clothes. That slore isn't going to be needing them. Besides she probably wouldn't fit in them anyway. Oh wait, that's right.... Cindy plays dress-up every night, trying on all of Slore's clothes and pretending she's her. Go ahead and give away Caylee's things, she wasn't around very long anyway, but Casey's stuff, I don't see anything going out the door of hers! Besides, she's probably planning on ebaying them closer to the trial!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: August 27, 2010, 09:44:08 AM »

Caylee shoe donation raises eyebrows (with video)

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - For 17 years, the Children of Love Foundation has been helping to feed and clothe children in Central Florida and Central America.

Founder, Doris Patalano tells FOX 35 that over the past two days, she has received about a dozen hateful phone calls and emails regarding Cindy Anthony. Anthony announced on Wednesday that she will be donating her granddaughter's shoes to the charity at an event this Saturday.

Cindy's granddaughter, Caylee Marie, was murdered back in 2008. Cindy's daughter and Caylee's mother, Casey, is accused of the crime.  Anthony has pleaded not guilty to a first-degree murder charge and has said a baby sitter kidnapped her daughter, Caylee. The toddler's remains were found in December 2008, about six months after the mother said she last saw her alive. Anthony's trial is scheduled to start next May.

The founder of the nonprofit organization recently gave Cindy a flier about the shoe drive Saturday, which will be at an East Orange County Walgreens. Doris Patalano said random people have told her to stay away from the infamous Anthony family, and in one case, Patalono even received a threatening to protest her shoe drive.

The Children of Love Foundation has helped thousands of children. What the founder does want the public to know is that it should not matter who wants to donate shoes, clothing or money. She said that what does matter is how many children will get the help they need.

FOX 35 spoke to Cindy Anthony Thursday evening by phone. She said she was just trying to, "do a good thing." She said it's partly therapeutic for her to begin donating Caylee's shoes and clothes, but more importantly, she said this weekend's shoe drive is not about her, Caylee or Casey, but about helping children in need.

For more information on the shoe drive or The Children of Love Foundation, visit ChildrenOfLove.org .

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/082610-cindy-to-donate-caylee-shoes

I do not see how getting rid of Caylee's belongings could be "theraputic"  in any way, shape, or form.  I wouldn't be able to part with anything of little Caylee's.  I just couldn't do it.  Caylee deserves to be remembered.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: August 27, 2010, 10:04:18 AM »

Everyone who has been forced to hire legal representation in this case to defend themselves against the Defense's attack strategy, should file suit against the Anthonys after this trial is over.  They need to be re-imbursed, imo.  I would be so frosted!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: August 27, 2010, 10:11:14 AM »

if I am understanding this correctly....the duhfense hasn't even deposed him...just had a subpoena issued...WTF????
Mornin' Sunny!  It's the same with everything Baez doesn't do.....only thing I can think is that he is not going to do anything unless he has gotten everything he has asked for.  Didn't get access to ALL TES records, don't go.....or they can't see ALL records, leave.  The want ALL phone records for TL, no deposition until they get them.  For the life of me, I can't figure out how the defense thinks they can pin this on TL in anyway, so why all current phone records?  So inappropriate. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: August 27, 2010, 10:11:45 AM »

Nope, nothing lately! Good morning to you too!   

thanks Boo....

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: August 27, 2010, 10:14:28 AM »

Caylee shoe donation raises eyebrows (with video)

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - For 17 years, the Children of Love Foundation has been helping to feed and clothe children in Central Florida and Central America.

Founder, Doris Patalano tells FOX 35 that over the past two days, she has received about a dozen hateful phone calls and emails regarding Cindy Anthony. Anthony announced on Wednesday that she will be donating her granddaughter's shoes to the charity at an event this Saturday.

Cindy's granddaughter, Caylee Marie, was murdered back in 2008. Cindy's daughter and Caylee's mother, Casey, is accused of the crime.  Anthony has pleaded not guilty to a first-degree murder charge and has said a baby sitter kidnapped her daughter, Caylee. The toddler's remains were found in December 2008, about six months after the mother said she last saw her alive. Anthony's trial is scheduled to start next May.

The founder of the nonprofit organization recently gave Cindy a flier about the shoe drive Saturday, which will be at an East Orange County Walgreens. Doris Patalano said random people have told her to stay away from the infamous Anthony family, and in one case, Patalono even received a threatening to protest her shoe drive.

The Children of Love Foundation has helped thousands of children. What the founder does want the public to know is that it should not matter who wants to donate shoes, clothing or money. She said that what does matter is how many children will get the help they need.

FOX 35 spoke to Cindy Anthony Thursday evening by phone. She said she was just trying to, "do a good thing." She said it's partly therapeutic for her to begin donating Caylee's shoes and clothes, but more importantly, she said this weekend's shoe drive is not about her, Caylee or Casey, but about helping children in need.

For more information on the shoe drive or The Children of Love Foundation, visit ChildrenOfLove.org .

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/082610-cindy-to-donate-caylee-shoes

I do not see how getting rid of Caylee's belongings could be "theraputic"  in any way, shape, or form.  I wouldn't be able to part with anything of little Caylee's.  I just couldn't do it.  Caylee deserves to be remembered.
If it means a step towards publicly admitting that Caylee is deceased, I say go for it.  I've known many who had a hard time parting with a loved ones clothing after they passed. In time they do, to help let go.  They just don't go to the media with that info.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: August 27, 2010, 10:34:58 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/cindy-anthonys-attorneys-to-speak-out.html
Friday, August 27, 2010
Cindy Anthony's Attorneys to Speak Out

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #237 on: August 27, 2010, 10:44:26 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/cindy-anthonys-attorneys-to-speak-out.html
Friday, August 27, 2010
Cindy Anthony's Attorneys to Speak Out

Turbo that is great with all the shoes, and I can imagination how happy the kids will be  an angelic monkey
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #238 on: August 27, 2010, 10:45:27 AM »

I am evidently talking to myself right now...but that's OK  LOL  I thought a subpoena had to be signed by a judge...and why is this National Compliance Center noticed on the motion to quash....sure wish they had attached a copy of the subpoena!!

No your not talking to yourself..I'm here as always in the background but to be honest there's nothing for me to say that hasn't already been said that I agree with..I need a "Like" button on here just so I could push it and let others know I'm here and waving hands saying "Me Too..Me Too".  Just think of all Caylee's supporters there are others out there that are silent..she has MANY!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: August 27, 2010, 10:52:30 AM »

No your not talking to yourself..I'm here as always in the background but to be honest there's nothing for me to say that hasn't already been said that I agree with..I need a "Like" button on here just so I could push it and let others know I'm here and waving hands saying "Me Too..Me Too".  Just think of all Caylee's supporters there are others out there that are silent..she has MANY!!

hi Row...I wondered where you were....get out of that background..then let us see your Me Too's!!  We miss you!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.