March 29, 2024, 03:32:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rosemont Farm - Heather will answer your questions here  (Read 86087 times)
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2010, 12:54:58 AM »

Ok I will I have a few more questions...

I have to say I love the little piggy myself its so cute 

so did you have an indication dede was gay? I dont think you caught that qeustion, sorry I know theres alot.

and when you met pea did she have blue hair? I know that would have stood out.

I see Jean is a respected person and she has done alot - write books, blogs ect.. I read alot!

however she did work with dede for a few months off and on before all this happened so i had to ask and thought if you knew jeanann maybe she could tell you anything interesting dede may hav said to her.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2010, 12:56:12 AM »

Heather I do have a question for you now that I think about it.

Do you or any of the other tweet/farmers/chefs/cooks that you are tweet buddies with feel set up by DeDe, saying do they and or you think or feel in hindsight, DeDe had an agenda in meeting them?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2010, 12:57:58 AM »

Hi Heather, and welcome! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2010, 12:58:15 AM »

Devin that waqs a good question.. i wonder that myself.

Heather I also wanted to know to about PodChef.. have you met him or has he been to portland? do you know where he lives?

Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2010, 01:04:27 AM »

Ok I will I have a few more questions...

I have to say I love the little piggy myself its so cute 

so did you have an indication dede was gay? I dont think you caught that qeustion, sorry I know theres alot.

and when you met pea did she have blue hair? I know that would have stood out.

I see Jean is a respected person and she has done alot - write books, blogs ect.. I read alot!

however she did work with dede for a few months off and on before all this happened so i had to ask and thought if you knew jeanann maybe she could tell you anything interesting dede may hav said to her.

So you'll laugh...but as a good Oregonian things like being gay or blue hair don't even phase me or stand out...which means I can honestly say I have no idea on either aspect. I just wouldn't pay attention lol.

I'm trying to respect JA's privacy in this by not bugging her too much. But someone else I know who worked with Dede on June 5th said that Dede was very normal that day. Which is odd if you think she did something nefarious to Kyron the day before...I mean who could hide that???
Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2010, 01:07:59 AM »

Heather I do have a question for you now that I think about it.

Do you or any of the other tweet/farmers/chefs/cooks that you are tweet buddies with feel set up by DeDe, saying do they and or you think or feel in hindsight, DeDe had an agenda in meeting them?

I won't speak for others, but looking back I can say that Dede was very persistent in her attempts to be an intern on our farm. Maybe we just hit the right spot with her or maybe she had other plans I will probably never know...but the suspicious part of me thinks that maybe she was looking for something in particular when she starting wooing us to allow her to intern at the farm.

Again, I am so thankful for those days when I was too busy to make our Chipotle dates, or have her over to make cheese.

Narrowly averted being deeper in this thing...methinks....
Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2010, 01:08:48 AM »

Hi Heather, and welcome! 

Thanks so much!

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2010, 01:14:01 AM »

hahaaaaa well It doesn't bother me either.. but thanks for explaining that it was I guess the normal scene. I understand JeanAnn prob doesnt want to be bugged I dont blame her.

I do find it odd that dede acted normal that day too if she did something with Kyron. Its hard for me to believe she didnt because she did not coop. and she bought throw away phones that day on the 4th.. it was in an artical that MSCO told reporter and it was confirmed.

so she did do something. or knew terri was doing something..  do you know anyone she was working with that day one the farm JUN 4th?  I read one person said she left abruptly at 11:15/Im wondering if she was not there all morning before then-and just popped in to get an alibi. the truck was seen near her work area around 10-10:30 witness's say..

thanks again for answering..

Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2010, 01:14:01 AM »

Devin that waqs a good question.. i wonder that myself.

Heather I also wanted to know to about PodChef.. have you met him or has he been to portland? do you know where he lives?

Podchef is an amazing farmer chef who again I have never met in person, but he has helped me a thousand ways with my farm.
He barely knew Dede and I assume she followed him because of my active friendship with him.
He has been busy moving from the West Coast to the East Coast and setting up a new farm. He has 2 cows he hand milks twice a day plus tons of acres he farms...he makes his own cheeses, cures his own meat, makes his own bread, roasts his own coffee, cuts his own wood, grows his own fruits & veggies etc etc etc...he has no time to be tiptoeing around with any criminal activities.

Oh and I think he has 5 kids...

You got my dander up with that one, I do have to say. He's my role model for farming and I'd love to be just like him when I grow up.

I've kept him updated on the Dede drama with our farm, so this will definitely get a rise out of him...

Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2010, 01:17:33 AM »

hahaaaaa well It doesn't bother me either.. but thanks for explaining that it was I guess the normal scene. I understand JeanAnn prob doesnt want to be bugged I dont blame her.

I do find it odd that dede acted normal that day too if she did something with Kyron. Its hard for me to believe she didnt because she did not coop. and she bought throw away phones that day on the 4th.. it was in an artical that MSCO told reporter and it was confirmed.

so she did do something. or knew terri was doing something..  do you know anyone she was working with that day one the farm JUN 4th?  I read one person said she left abruptly at 11:15/Im wondering if she was not there all morning before then-and just popped in to get an alibi. the truck was seen near her work area around 10-10:30 witness's say..

thanks again for answering..

No-one has come out and said they were working with Dede on June 4th to me. Honestly I'm sure they're trying to stay out of the limelight (news/internet)...
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2010, 01:17:58 AM »

Wow Pod Chef seems Cool! he does all that with 5 kids..

I Love to cook and can cook about anything. When i make time to learn some more I may watch some  of those podcasts.

Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2010, 01:20:21 AM »

I Love to cook and can cook about anything. When i make time to learn some more I may watch some  of those podcasts.

everything I know about raising pigs I learned from him!

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2010, 01:27:05 AM »

Heather what does this mean??

sorry i didnt get it.

(caveat, the 2nd girl may not have been Pea...)

Caveat in the legal term or?

Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2010, 01:29:01 AM »

Ok little monkeys    , I'm pooped. It's late and my son just said 'pwease can you come to sweep at 40 o'clock' implying that I was late getting him to bed.

Good night.

I will be MIA all day tomorrow but I'll come back in the evening to see where we're at.

Night

<-- couldn't resist

Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2010, 01:30:35 AM »

Heather what does this mean??

sorry i didnt get it.

(caveat, the 2nd girl may not have been Pea...)

Caveat in the legal term or?

I just mean I assume the 2nd girl was Pea, but cannot say with 100% certainty. It's been a long time since then...plus I was dealing with a rambunctious and hungry son at that time so I only remember so much sadly.
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2010, 01:35:28 AM »

ok thanks Heather for your time and coming here to answer all the questions!

an angelic monkey

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2010, 01:39:19 AM »

Thank you Heather for your honest answers. I am hoping it will put to rest some of the wild theories. Hope everything with your farm goes well. God Bless!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2010, 02:32:24 AM »

I know how to run from pigs... Shocked

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2010, 04:06:17 AM »

hehe nana...just carry a gun and if they get close or if you think they are going to harm you, shoot them... but most of them just snort a lot, kind of like a dog who is all bark and no bite... but if you ever really get a pig after you, don't hesitate to shoot it, I've seen them eat each other up in a matter of minutes.  not going to happen to me.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2010, 10:21:04 AM »

hehe nana...just carry a gun and if they get close or if you think they are going to harm you, shoot them... but most of them just snort a lot, kind of like a dog who is all bark and no bite... but if you ever really get a pig after you, don't hesitate to shoot it, I've seen them eat each other up in a matter of minutes.  not going to happen to me.

If you shoot them, shoot away from the bacon parts.

Very Happy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.