March 28, 2024, 05:34:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rosemont Farm - Heather will answer your questions here  (Read 86079 times)
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2010, 02:02:29 PM »

Hi Heather. Thank you for joining us here at SM and for being so forthcoming. We know that you certainly have an awful lot going on right now!

I just have one quick question for you: I believe at the time Dede approached you about becoming an intern, she was unemployed (she'd updated her blog earlier this year with that information). Can you tell us with whom she'd been employed for pay most recently before being laid off?

Thanks again!

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2010, 02:27:17 PM »

Hello Heather  It wasn't necessarily the people tweeting DeDe that aroused my hinky sense, but the fact that DeDe, who was close enough to Terri to actually stay with her for 10 days after Kaine & Kitty moved out, was tweeting merrily away on June 4th while her good pal's stepson was missing. I would have thought some of her tweets would have reflected that; and may they did, but in a more devious way. What do you think about her tweeting on that day? And do you think, in hindsight, that some of her tweets may have been intended to be read by someone else entirely?
Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2010, 03:05:18 PM »

Hi Heather. Thank you for joining us here at SM and for being so forthcoming. We know that you certainly have an awful lot going on right now!

I just have one quick question for you: I believe at the time Dede approached you about becoming an intern, she was unemployed (she'd updated her blog earlier this year with that information). Can you tell us with whom she'd been employed for pay most recently before being laid off?

Thanks again!

I have a little time so will jump back in...

I knew Dede was laid off because she was offering to help me understand how unemployment works after I expressed 'how to' concerns.

I have no idea where she worked before and it never came up in conversation sorry.
Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2010, 03:17:35 PM »

Hello Heather  It wasn't necessarily the people tweeting DeDe that aroused my hinky sense, but the fact that DeDe, who was close enough to Terri to actually stay with her for 10 days after Kaine & Kitty moved out, was tweeting merrily away on June 4th while her good pal's stepson was missing. I would have thought some of her tweets would have reflected that; and may they did, but in a more devious way. What do you think about her tweeting on that day? And do you think, in hindsight, that some of her tweets may have been intended to be read by someone else entirely?

I noticed that Dede went pretty quiet for the most part on twitter and facebook after the 4th with rare updates happening every once in awhile.
But I chalked it up to her concern for the Horman family etc...

I just looked at her tweet stream...it's possible she didn't hear about Kyron missing by 7 PM on the 4th? I don't remember when the news broke...maybe the Hormans hadn't called around yet (??)
The 5th was one tweet to me...the infamous one...(my friend's child)...
The 6th to me again, not sure what it was in regards to.

The 9th she's volunteering at a Senior Ctr, can't wrap my head around THIS with any potential involvement in Kyron's disappearance...people who have evil intentions towards children aren't the volunteer at Sr Ctr types in my humble opinion lol.

The 11th she's offering to help at the ONCEpdx function.

She does seem 'fairly normal' for having a close friend whose child is missing. But until we've done it ourselves we can't know how we'd act IMO.

I'm as confused as the rest of you are about Dede at this point!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2010, 03:23:56 PM »

Thank-you Jasmine_xoxo, appreciate your posts. The one thing that bothered me about DeDe was in her blog and the bad treatment she gave to one of the dogs she was house sitting, that really turned me off. But to be honest, I just don't see her harming or having any hand in harming Kyron. Now what she all did while staying with Terri, of course I have no idea. And I sure could be wrong with my thoughts.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2010, 05:37:40 PM »

Wow Pod Chef seems Cool! he does all that with 5 kids..

I Love to cook and can cook about anything. When i make time to learn some more I may watch some  of those podcasts.

everything I know about raising pigs I learned from him!

I know how to run from pigs... Shocked

hehe nana...just carry a gun and if they get close or if you think they are going to harm you, shoot them... but most of them just snort a lot, kind of like a dog who is all bark and no bite... but if you ever really get a pig after you, don't hesitate to shoot it, I've seen them eat each other up in a matter of minutes.  not going to happen to me.

If you shoot them, shoot away from the bacon parts.

Very Happy

DD and Moosee, you're "cracklin" me up! Our old neighbors used to have pigs that got out quite a bit(HUGE suckers!) I would send my eldest (20 something) daughter  to deal with it...I am a weenie! Safe That is when it wasn't  loving up to my son-in-laws Firebird ! Gun? Me? HAHAHA!  ...all I have is a cap gun and I am not allowed to load it!

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2010, 05:59:02 PM »

DD and Moosee, you're "cracklin" me up! Our old neighbors used to have pigs that got out quite a bit(HUGE suckers!) I would send my eldest (20 something) daughter  to deal with it...I am a weenie! Safe That is when it wasn't  loving up to my son-in-laws Firebird ! Gun? Me? HAHAHA!  ...all I have is a cap gun and I am not allowed to load it!

Hmm I'm hungry for some reason now 
monkeywink
Scared Monkey

« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2010, 06:08:01 PM »

Hi there,
I'm Heather from Rosemont Farm.
I see there is still some confusion regarding my tweets and interactions with Dede.
Fire away.
I do have a busy day tomorrow at the farm so if I am slow responding please forgive me.
Thanks in advance,
Heather

Heather - you are very brave for answering questions.  I really appreciate hearing from someone who knows something, even if it is very little........Here is my question:  One of DeDe's friends said that DeDe didn't answer her phone on June 4th was because she was in a landscaping class. Any idea where that class was located and if that information was verified by LE?  Thanks in advance.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2010, 06:08:32 PM »

Jasmine, I think you are getting much too attached to the little piggy.

*strolls off to fry up some BACON*

Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2010, 06:28:43 PM »

Hi there,
I'm Heather from Rosemont Farm.
I see there is still some confusion regarding my tweets and interactions with Dede.
Fire away.
I do have a busy day tomorrow at the farm so if I am slow responding please forgive me.
Thanks in advance,
Heather

Heather - you are very brave for answering questions.  I really appreciate hearing from someone who knows something, even if it is very little........Here is my question:  One of DeDe's friends said that DeDe didn't answer her phone on June 4th was because she was in a landscaping class. Any idea where that class was located and if that information was verified by LE?  Thanks in advance.

Thanks it was kind of like jumping off a very tall diving board...the first step is a doozy Wink

I have no knowledge of Dede's actions or whereabouts on June 4th other than what I've read and seen online.
I do know someone who was with her on June 5th and this person stated that Dede seemed very normal to them that day...

No matter what has happened online regarding Dede & my farm I am still having a hard time coming to terms with her being a bad person (to me someone who hides/ harms etc a child would be bad)...
She seemed so nice and genuine. She wanted to learn to make cheese and to can tomatoes. How on earth does someone like that have a super secret dark side?
I know it's possible (BTK was  nice church going man...) but it's still not easy for me to understand.

I wish I had more for you re June 4th. Sorry!

Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2010, 06:30:31 PM »

Jasmine, I think you are getting much too attached to the little piggy.

*strolls off to fry up some BACON*

It's kind of funny how once we started raising pigs I got so attached to them.

My favorite part is the bacon part too. I once tried to tell our customers that Rosemont pigs were baconless...but for some reason nobody believed me tee hee.

PS call me Heather, Jasmine is my 15 year old yellow lab

Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2010, 06:40:44 PM »

Also I just wanted to offer to host a 'search party' on the farm for any locals who still feel the need...
I have about 2 acres of brush and blackberries that need cleared. Make sure to bring your gloves.

I'll make lemonade and hang out in the hammock tee hee.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2010, 07:02:34 PM »

Also I just wanted to offer to host a 'search party' on the farm for any locals who still feel the need...
I have about 2 acres of brush and blackberries that need cleared. Make sure to bring your gloves.

I absolutely love blackberries!  If I didn't live in Texas, I'd be there in a flash.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2010, 07:04:47 PM »

Of course, I know blackberry season has come and gone. 

Definitely gloves, blackberries have lots of stickers!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: August 17, 2010, 07:10:38 PM »

Heather,

Thank you so much for joining Scared Monkeys and for answering questions. You have been very gracious.  Answers are the quickest way to quell all the questions that just keep on-and-on.  Without answers, the questions just seem to get bigger or, at least, more urgent.  I believe you've made a very smart move to answer questions on this forum...not just for the monkeys research...but because so many others read on Scared Monkeys, too. 

Hopefully, your life will be back to normal very quickley.  Thanks, again.

Puzzler

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2010, 07:13:41 PM »

I absolutely love blackberries!  If I didn't live in Texas, I'd be there in a flash.

Yeah that'd be an expensive blackberry pie Wink
Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2010, 07:14:24 PM »

Of course, I know blackberry season has come and gone. 

Definitely gloves, blackberries have lots of stickers!

Blackberry season just started here...ours going crazy.
100s of #s just waiting.
nom nom
Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2010, 07:16:15 PM »

Heather,

Thank you so much for joining Scared Monkeys and for answering questions. You have been very gracious.  Answers are the quickest way to quell all the questions that just keep on-and-on.  Without answers, the questions just seem to get bigger or, at least, more urgent.  I believe you've made a very smart move to answer questions on this forum...not just for the monkeys research...but because so many others read on Scared Monkeys, too. 

Hopefully, your life will be back to normal very quickley.  Thanks, again.

Puzzler

I was thinking that too, since so many of the seemingly biggies actually had really mundane answers that once explained would allow people to move on to more useful questions as in where in the he double hockey sticks is that cute boy!?

</end run on sentence>
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2010, 07:38:41 PM »

Just a thought...I am in Umatilla and it is 102...maybe you better watch that  ...although we could have roast pig to go with the salmon and blackberry pie!  Monkey Devil! Couldn't help myself...hehe

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2010, 07:42:34 PM »

Just a thought...I am in Umatilla and it is 102...maybe you better watch that  ...although we could have roast pig to go with the salmon and blackberry pie!  Monkey Devil! Couldn't help myself...hehe

I'm big into eating locally so this sounds like a good idea to me unless of course you plan on having any criminal connections in the near future?

I'm a bit nervous still...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.