March 28, 2024, 05:58:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rosemont Farm - Heather will answer your questions here  (Read 86068 times)
Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« on: August 16, 2010, 10:40:45 PM »

Hi there,
I'm Heather from Rosemont Farm.
I see there is still some confusion regarding my tweets and interactions with Dede.
Fire away.
I do have a busy day tomorrow at the farm so if I am slow responding please forgive me.
Thanks in advance,
Heather

« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 10:48:06 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 10:48:43 PM »

Hi Heather,

I'll let everyone know you started this thread.  Welcome to Scared Monkeys and thanks for taking the time to clear things up.

Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 10:50:38 PM »

Hi Heather,

I'll let everyone know you started this thread.  Welcome to Scared Monkeys and thanks for taking the time to clear things up.

Thank you!
I appreciate the warm welcome.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2010, 10:56:50 PM »

Hi there,
I'm Heather from Rosemont Farm.
I see there is still some confusion regarding my tweets and interactions with Dede.
Fire away.
I do have a busy day tomorrow at the farm so if I am slow responding please forgive me.
Thanks in advance,
Heather

Hi Heather, welcome!!!

Having fun yet?

I don't have any questions for you, though it would be interesting to hear your opinion about DeDe, Terri, and Kyron if you ever feel like giving it.

There are some very nice monkeys here, so please be comfortable.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 10:58:58 PM »

hi Heather, nice of you to do this, folks have short memories, so im sure your
farm will get back to normal, quicker than you think

have you ever met dede

im not a tweeter, so how is it you did tweet with dede
you answered a random tweet that was her tweet?
have you ever been to westwind farm, on old germantown rd,portland

TIA, and welcome

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2010, 11:06:01 PM »

Hi Heather, Thanks for taking the time to share with us.
Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2010, 11:07:01 PM »

Hi Heather, welcome!!!

Having fun yet?

I don't have any questions for you, though it would be interesting to hear your opinion about DeDe, Terri, and Kyron if you ever feel like giving it.

There are some very nice monkeys here, so please be comfortable.

Thanks Smile

Dede: I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that someone I was going to teach to farm and garden and make chevre (goat cheese) is involved somehow with Kyron's disappearance. Other than being very persistent about being an intern on my farm, nothing led me to feel she was anything other than a wanna-be farmer. We had much in common and I liked her from the start. Not sure how I feel about her now (depending on her involvement...), but she's blocked on my twitter and facebook now 'just in case'. We have many mutual acquaintances in the gardening world of Portland and we're ALL in shock still.

Terri: I know nothing other than what I've read online. I would have strong words for her if we met tho heh.

Kyron: I wish there was something I did know or have knowledge of that would help him come home. I have 3 boys myself and to lose one would kill me. I can only imagine what his parents are going thru right now.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2010, 11:14:52 PM »

Welcome to the cage Heather

Do you know Jason Name Redacted ... DeDe's former boyfriend?

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2010, 11:15:12 PM »

hi Heather, nice of you to do this, folks have short memories, so im sure your
farm will get back to normal, quicker than you think

have you ever met dede

im not a tweeter, so how is it you did tweet with dede
you answered a random tweet that was her tweet?
have you ever been to westwind farm, on old germantown rd,portland

TIA, and welcome

I've never met Dede in person. We did tweet, email, facebook and I *believe* leave voicemails for each other...but honestly not sure about the vms as I get a lot of calls and they run together. At the time it wouldn't have stood out to me one way or the other.

As far as tweeting goes, you find people who have similar interests and you exchange messages. I have no idea when/where/how or even what was said when Dede & I contacted on twitter. In the last year I've tweeted nearly 20K times (grin) and have 2400 people that follow us on the farm and I follow nearly 2000 people...so there are a lot of tweets flying. Dede did talk to me a lot, but from my end hers were mixed in with 100s of other messages from other people so again nothing stood out.
She seemed awfully willing to have a new adventure (like cutting up the pork shoulder I delivered to ONCEpdx for their locally sourced dinner event. I know she spent 2 days there cutting, chopping and doing dishes. It seemed like hard work.

I've never been to Westwind altho I do follow its owner on twitter and I know she has been really impacted by these turn of events. She's in the same boat as me except thank GOD I never met Dede or had her over to my house or my farm as was planned.

I hope that helps.
Keep the questions coming...I've seen some doozies on the internet about our farm and I am happy to answer any questions you have.

Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2010, 11:16:54 PM »

Hi Heather, Thanks for taking the time to share with us.

Thank you!

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2010, 11:18:36 PM »

Hi Heather.  Welcome.  I p'md you on WS a while ago and told you how wonderful it was that you came right forward and told LE to do whatever they need to do.

Thanks again for being so open and willing to do anything to help.
Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2010, 11:18:53 PM »

Thanks

Janet

I do not know him.
The first time I heard of him was either here or another board I lurk around.
Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2010, 11:20:50 PM »

Hi Heather.  Welcome.  I p'md you on WS a while ago and told you how wonderful it was that you came right forward and told LE to do whatever they need to do.

Thanks again for being so open and willing to do anything to help.

Thank you.
I was so shocked at all the nice emails and messages I received.
Grateful.
<3
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2010, 11:22:48 PM »

Thanks

Janet

I do not know him.
The first time I heard of him was either here or another board I lurk around.

Thanks

This guy appears to have been keep under the radar until he called attentin to himself in a June 31st video interview on KGW Portland ... a video interview that has since gone "poof" from the site.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2010, 11:26:16 PM »

Good Night Heather

Thanks again.

Janet
8:30 PM PT

_____

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2010, 11:28:28 PM »

Keep the questions coming...I've seen some doozies on the internet about our farm and I am happy to answer any questions you have.

Oh, I bet there are some doozie questions out there. Now you know why some celebrities refuse to read about themselves online. There are some vicious people who love to post.

If any monkeys get out of line here, just hand them a banana, and they will calm down. Sending Klaas a bananagram also works.

Thanks for your opinions about DeDe, Terri, and Kyron.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2010, 11:28:52 PM »

I'm at a loss here, how was it that you and your farm ended up intertwined with Dede and Terri?

There are so many theories out there, that my brain has gone blank on all of this.

4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2010, 11:30:55 PM »

Hi Heather,

I don't have any questions for you, but I just wanted to
wish you nothing but success for your business!!
Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2010, 11:32:36 PM »

Oh, I bet there are some doozie questions out there. Now you know why some celebrities refuse to read about themselves online. There are some vicious people who love to post.

If any monkeys get out of line here, just hand them a banana, and they will calm down. Sending Klaas a bananagram also works.

Thanks for your opinions about DeDe, Terri, and Kyron.

The week the Muddy Boy video hit everyone's radar I was upset beyond belief...
I should have NEVER googled what was being said about it.

I still shouldn't google the farm in association with this case, many things pop up (sort of half laughing/ half cringing...).
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2010, 11:33:53 PM »

Hi Heather!  I wanted to welcome you also!  I'm sorry for the negative publicity you've gotten because of this horrible situation.  I want to compliment you on coming forward and addressing the situation and how its affected you.  This case needs more people like you.  I'm with cw618 as I believe alot of people do have short term memories (me included) and your farm will be back to normal soon.  I travel to the NW several times a year to visit family.  Do you have a website?  Can't remember if I saw it before..LOL!  Have a good night!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.