March 28, 2024, 11:57:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rosemont Farm - Heather will answer your questions here  (Read 86071 times)
Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2010, 11:34:01 PM »

I'm at a loss here, how was it that you and your farm ended up intertwined with Dede and Terri?

There are so many theories out there, that my brain has gone blank on all of this.

Dede & I exchanged tweets and voila we're tangled up in this mess.
Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2010, 11:35:14 PM »

Hi Heather,

I don't have any questions for you, but I just wanted to
wish you nothing but success for your business!!

Thank you Smile
Farming our land (in our family since 1846) is an absolute labor of love for me.
Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2010, 11:38:00 PM »

Hi Heather!  I wanted to welcome you also!  I'm sorry for the negative publicity you've gotten because of this horrible situation.  I want to compliment you on coming forward and addressing the situation and how its affected you.  This case needs more people like you.  I'm with cw618 as I believe alot of people do have short term memories (me included) and your farm will be back to normal soon.  I travel to the NW several times a year to visit family.  Do you have a website?  Can't remember if I saw it before..LOL!  Have a good night!

Thank you!

My blog (boring & neglected) is www.rosemontcenturyfarm.blogspot.com.
I just got brave enough to unlock it again.
My twitter account is still locked.

Nothing like having everything you write being dissected worse than your middle school English teacher used to do...

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2010, 11:50:56 PM »

I'm at a loss here, how was it that you and your farm ended up intertwined with Dede and Terri?

There are so many theories out there, that my brain has gone blank on all of this.

I bet everyone who ever exchanged messages with Dede or Terri will be dawged for some time. Hopefully the case will come to a close soon and those responsible will face justice.

Solving the case will also bring vindication to those people who, like you, have nothing to do with the crime, and are also victims of the person/s responsible for the crime.

Just be patient, and keep doing what you do. You will bare this storm, with God besides you.

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2010, 11:53:20 PM »

Hi Heather! Welcome Smile
 Klaas thank you for making this thread.

Heather, I have read your blog and you seem like a beautiful person, Mother, farm owner..

I do want to clear these tweets up that are really bothering me and I have a couple of questions.. if you dont mind answering.

this is from a post I posted..
DEDE Wilsonville is a word Rosemont used as well on the 4th)

Heads up PDX peeps: the Red Robin in Wilsonville has no A/C. I think their heat may be on. 9:07 PM Jul 9th via txt

Rosemont to dede

@dedejustdede it's in a shed/ garage thingy & they're not always open - they have beautiful gardens tho!
7:27 PM Jun 4th via web in reply to dedejustdede
Dede to Rosemont
 @Rosemont_Farm is the produce outside by the rd, or do u drive up & knock on the door? 7:25 PM Jun 4th via txt

Rosemont replying to DeDe....
Reply Retweet .   On Stafford Rd between I 205 & Wilsonville, Or is a little farm stand on the left, they offer eggs and seasonal veggies.
7:17 PM Jun 4th via web

Questions...
DeDe knew Kyron was missing at this time. did she mention it to you that day before your tweets at night on the 4th?
if you knew and she knew is that all you did was tweet that day? not talk about Kyron?

the other question I had was are you a part of Westwind farms groups? do you know the owner of that farm?

Thanks In Advance for coming here and the answers..

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2010, 11:55:59 PM »

I bet everyone who ever exchanged messages with Dede or Terri will be dawged for some time. Hopefully the case will come to a close soon and those responsible will face justice.

Solving the case will also bring vindication to those people who, like you, have nothing to do with the crime, and are also victims of the person/s responsible for the crime.

Just be patient, and keep doing what you do. You will bare this storm, with God besides you.

You are correct Smile
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2010, 11:56:18 PM »

Thank you for answering questions.  I am sure this has been difficult for you.  Monkeys sincerely mean the best, and are just trying hard to find Kyron....like I've said before, Monkeys are such good researchers  that if I ever go missing I hope they look for me

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2010, 12:03:50 AM »

Hi Heather!  I wanted to welcome you also!  I'm sorry for the negative publicity you've gotten because of this horrible situation.  I want to compliment you on coming forward and addressing the situation and how its affected you.  This case needs more people like you.  I'm with cw618 as I believe alot of people do have short term memories (me included) and your farm will be back to normal soon.  I travel to the NW several times a year to visit family.  Do you have a website?  Can't remember if I saw it before..LOL!  Have a good night!

Thank you!

Nothing like having everything you write being dissected worse than your middle school English teacher used to do...

Thanks for sharing!  It is a beautiful farm!  Hang in there!
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2010, 12:11:10 AM »

Hey Heather,

So glad you got on sorry I didn't get your tweet about getting in the cage until late today working in an office all week with regular hours and training people on computers...YUCK...
But I knew Klass or one of the other great watchers of the cage would take care of you.

Please share with everyone as you have me how when you became connected with DeDe and questions started about your involvement what it is you did on your own.  And what you wish LE would do now.

I am so glad you get to have a meet and greet!!

If the original video of Heather isn't available or anyone needs to look at it let me know and I will post it as well.
Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2010, 12:11:13 AM »

Hi Heather! Welcome Smile
 Klaas thank you for making this thread.

Heather, I have read your blog and you seem like a beautiful person, Mother, farm owner..

I do want to clear these tweets up that are really bothering me and I have a couple of questions.. if you dont mind answering.

this is from a post I posted..
DEDE Wilsonville is a word Rosemont used as well on the 4th)

Heads up PDX peeps: the Red Robin in Wilsonville has no A/C. I think their heat may be on. 9:07 PM Jul 9th via txt

Rosemont to dede

@dedejustdede it's in a shed/ garage thingy & they're not always open - they have beautiful gardens tho!
7:27 PM Jun 4th via web in reply to dedejustdede
Dede to Rosemont
 @Rosemont_Farm is the produce outside by the rd, or do u drive up & knock on the door? 7:25 PM Jun 4th via txt

Rosemont replying to DeDe....
Reply Retweet .   On Stafford Rd between I 205 & Wilsonville, Or is a little farm stand on the left, they offer eggs and seasonal veggies.
7:17 PM Jun 4th via web

Questions...
DeDe knew Kyron was missing at this time. did she mention it to you that day before your tweets at night on the 4th?
if you knew and she knew is that all you did was tweet that day? not talk about Kyron?

the other question I had was are you a part of Westwind farms groups? do you know the owner of that farm?

Thanks In Advance for coming here and the answers..

July 9th re the Red Robin tweet: I know nothing. It was very hot that day and perhaps their a/c was broken.

June 4th: tweets about Stafford rd farm stand, was just me trying to encourage our locals to support a nice little roadside stand. It looks like they're doing a lot less veggies this year than last year sadly. It's been a tough year for these farm-type businesses I'm afraid. Dede asked me about them (as in how to find) since Tualatin where she live/d (?) is nearby and would easily be in the normal travel area for her. Stafford rd is a little road that hooks the town of Lake Oswego to Wilsonville. It goes over the top of I-205 and circumvents a lot of traffic if you know about it. Also it was my normal commute to and from work before I got laid off.

No Dede did not mention Kyron missing to me on twitter anytime (I think) except for her "I know this family, so scary" or something like that tweet in response to mine about him being missing. I did not know until she said she knew them that she did know them, nor had I heard of the Horman family before then.

We did talk about it on Facebook in chat (I think chat since I can't find an email) and she was adamant that Terri was a good person and a good mother (in response to my post that I thought Terri had something to do with it...). Out of respect for Dede's friendship with Terri and lack of knowledge as to what really happened to Kyron I stopped implying Terri had anything to do with the case after that. A few times I tweeted something along the lines that this case was bizarre (on the day the MFH news broke for example) but tried to be cognizant of Dede's friendship (aka I just didn't want to be a jerk...and at that time still thought Dede was going to be an intern...).

Westwind Farms: never been there, never met the owner (we follow each other on twitter). She seems like a fantastic person and someone I very much would like to have a real life friend were I not terrified of making any online friendships into real friendships after this Dede thing...

Our farm is about an hour from Portland just FYI so many things that happen in the Portland farming/ gardening community are off our radar unless I see a tweet or facebook post. We would never be part of a Portland garden tour for example because no-one would want to drive that far.

Hope this helps and hope I covered everything. If you have more Qs or need clarification just let me know!

Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2010, 12:14:06 AM »

Thank you for answering questions.  I am sure this has been difficult for you.  Monkeys sincerely mean the best, and are just trying hard to find Kyron....like I've said before, Monkeys are such good researchers  that if I ever go missing I hope they look for me

They are thorough, I'll give them that. Heh.

Answering these is my pleasure.

Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2010, 12:17:11 AM »

Thank you!

Thanks for sharing!  It is a beautiful farm!  Hang in there!

We love that place. The view never ceases to amaze us.

Thank you
Smile
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2010, 12:18:14 AM »

Thank you!

More like middle school girls gossip! Congratulations to you for being so forthcoming and opening  yourself  to our questions. I have never had the experience of being dissected in public, but I have had some malicious gossip affect me at work and so wished I had only been asked first , bottom line, KUDOS to you! and WELCOME

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2010, 12:21:09 AM »

Hey Heather,

So glad you got on sorry I didn't get your tweet about getting in the cage until late today working in an office all week with regular hours and training people on computers...YUCK...
But I knew Klass or one of the other great watchers of the cage would take care of you.

Please share with everyone as you have me how when you became connected with DeDe and questions started about your involvement what it is you did on your own.  And what you wish LE would do now.

I am so glad you get to have a meet and greet!!

If the original video of Heather isn't available or anyone needs to look at it let me know and I will post it as well.

Thank you Smile
I thought it was time to get these things brought out into the open instead of letting people wonder and worry about them.

So far, so good

And I have a dancing pig...

Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2010, 12:25:23 AM »

Thank you!

More like middle school girls gossip! Congratulations to you for being so forthcoming and opening  yourself  to our questions. I have never had the experience of being dissected in public, but I have had some malicious gossip affect me at work and so wished I had only been asked first , bottom line, KUDOS to you! and WELCOME

It's been an annoying, terrifying, chuckle inducing, drama filled event for me.
I'd like never to experience something like this again.

If I do I make take up -  and then dance with my pigs lol 
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2010, 12:27:08 AM »

Wow!  I'm so glad you have joined us!  I don't have any questions.  Keep up the good work with your farm!  I am a would be organic farmer who can't take much sun.  (I had sunstroke when I was little.)  I always look with longing at people who work the land.

I hope this thing blows over soon.  I hope you continue to visit us even after this mess is over!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2010, 12:28:07 AM »

Heather you are so sweet to come here and answer some things that bog in my mind.

Thank you for answering I really appreciate it.

Another question I had was what do you know about Encole JJGonson and Pea. Is Pea Emily thats what I pretty much gathered who she is. do you know any of them or anything about them or the people they had the dinner for? and do you know if they have been to westwind before or know them? another peron that dede worked with besised wetwind farm owner was jean ann van krevelen. dede was tweeting someone jeanann knew in 08 went by 3Giraffes on Twitter. also a guy markeze aka ryan marchese that tweets sue brown and bridget they know maryEllen as well and bridget hangs out with her.
 Also, do you know if DeDe is gay any indication? not that I care if shes gay just may explain her relationship with terri better.

I cannot wrap my head around why she would plan this and use people to have an alibi.

I believe you Heather that you have nothing to do with this. I never said you did and people hit me over the head when i asked about those tweets but they were buggin me!
 Im glad your here... you giving the answers to some of this gets some weight off of me.. and maybe I can get some more rest.  thank you!!!  an angelic monkey

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2010, 12:30:08 AM »

Wow!  I'm so glad you have joined us!  I don't have any questions.  Keep up the good work with your farm!  I am a would be organic farmer who can't take much sun.  (I had sunstroke when I was little.)  I always look with longing at people who work the land.

I hope this thing blows over soon.  I hope you continue to visit us even after this mess is over!

Not being able to take the sun would make farming harder but not impossible. Don't ever lose sight of your dream if that's what you really want.

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2010, 12:37:07 AM »

Thank you!

It's been an annoying, terrifying, chuckle inducing, drama filled event for me.
I'd like never to experience something like this again.

If I do I make take up -  and then dance with my pigs lol 

Well, I suppose your recent "Dances With Wolves" would give you some experience...
I myself am more into  and watching someone else dance! thumright
Mental picture Dances With Pigs...lol! Methinks you ought to start deciding who will play you on screen! an angelic monkey

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Jasmine_xoxo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2010, 12:44:28 AM »

Heather you are so sweet to come here and answer some things that bog in my mind.

Thank you for answering I really appreciate it.

Another question I had was what do you know about Encole JJGonson and Pea. Is Pea Emily thats what I pretty much gathered who she is. do you know any of them or anything about them or the people they had the dinner for? and do you know if they have been to westwind before or know them? another peron that dede worked with besised wetwind farm owner was jean ann van krevelen. dede was tweeting someone jeanann knew in 08 went by 3Giraffes on Twitter. also a guy markeze aka ryan marchese that tweets sue brown and bridget they know maryEllen as well and bridget hangs out with her.
 Also, do you know if DeDe is gay any indication? not that I care if shes gay just may explain her relationship with terri better.

I cannot wrap my head around why she would plan this and use people to have an alibi.

I believe you Heather that you have nothing to do with this. I never said you did and people hit me over the head when i asked about those tweets but they were buggin me!
 Im glad your here... you giving the answers to some of this gets some weight off of me.. and maybe I can get some more rest.  thank you!!!  an angelic monkey

EnLocale is group that travels from place to place and makes dinner wherever they are (for tons of people) with ONLY locally sourced ingreds. They have a strict budget and a certain time frame...it's very intriguing to a locavore like me Smile

JJ is the chef in charge of the ONCE events. Pea is her helper if she is who I think she is (I believe this is the correct dynamic, I think she's Emily but do not know for sure...she was kind of busy that day). I met 2 girls when I dropped off the pork shoulder. They were really nice girls., one was JJ (caveat, the 2nd girl may not have been Pea...)

Unless I am totally mistaken JJ & Pea met Dede because I knew her. JJ was looking for a kitchen helper at their PDX event and she tweeted about it. I RTed (retweeted) it and Dede saw and the rest is unknown to me except for what I posted earlier...I did not work with them nor get to go unfortunately. Also these girls are from back East.

I believe there is no connection whatsoever to them...I've seen some wild theories about their connections. And honestly unless I'm REALLY mistaken they didn't meet Dede until June 12th or whenever that function was...

I have no idea if they knew Westwind farms *however* it would make sense if they did since she is in the local food scene too. Twitter makes the world very small.

I know Jeananne, Bridget, and MaryAnne from twitter. I have never met them in person. These are also really nice like minded people who I would like to know in person.
I do not know Ryan or Sue, but maybe they tweet with different names that I don't recognize.

FYI Jeananne is a published author and very well thought of.

I think all of these people are just casual acquaintances to Dede who have the misfortune of ever knowing her.

Keep 'em comin'

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.