April 19, 2024, 08:35:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #22 8/19/10 - 8/21/10  (Read 223237 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #120 on: August 20, 2010, 12:23:27 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Wow, that article was spot on about my suspicions of Terri's personality!  Talk about a narcissistic!  Having hubby#2 adopt James= $$$$$.  Doesn't respect boundaries, people's property, or their feelings.  Just because people say she is good with kids DOES NOT TELL THE WHOLE STORY.  What was Terri like when people were not looking?  Remember, friends said Casey Anthony was a good mother.  I do feel Terri was frustrated in her marriage to Kaine.  And I also feel the person she took her frustration out on was Kyron.

Misty Croslin was good with Kids, too. 

Yup.  You can make yourself look pretty damn good when people are looking.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #121 on: August 20, 2010, 12:26:11 PM »

this is a long article and this woman was never convicted of murder, although it is quite certain that she murdered a few people.

She has access to WAAAAY more money than Terri.  She was put in prison again at age 74.  Please notice the personality characterisitcs that are Terri.

She's one of Minnesota's most notorious figures and at age 71, Marjorie Congdon Caldwell Hagen is starting her life all over again.

Edit- HelloKitty, this is an interesting article, but when you bring an article to Scared Monkeys (even something snipped), we need the link posted with the article please.  MuffyBee

Marjorie gained notoriety after being accused of killing her mother, heiress Elizabeth Congdon and a nurse at her family's Duluth mansion in 1977.

The heiress to a mining fortune was acquitted in that case ? but a life of legal scrapes and misfortune continued for Marjorie.
In Wednesday's Extra, Reporter Bernie Grace told the long story of Marjorie's legal scrapes ? and looked at her plans now. The following is based on his report.

After being locked up for twelve years Marjorie Caldwell Hagen finally shed her prison clothes in January, leaving the women's prison outside of Phoenix, Arizona.

It was a fire in Ajo, Arizona that landed Marjorie behind bars in 1992. In the early Nineties there was a string of more than thirty suspicious fires around Ajo, a town of roughly 3,700 people that lies 167 miles west of Tucson.

One fire happened at a business where her RV was being repaired.

"Marge Hagen's coach exploded. Windows blew out," recalls Bud Klinefelter who owned the recreational vehicle sales and repair shop

Investigators would later determine Marjorie set the blaze. Motive? Prosecutors say she wanted money and lied when she made an insurance claim on the fire-gutted RV.

Marjorie grew up in big money on the shore of Lake Superior at Glensheen mansion. She the adopted daughter of Elizabeth Congdon, the heir to an Iron Range mining fortune. It was a life few could imagine.

"They didn't shop normally like you and I might, things were brought in big boxes with satin ribbons," recalls former Caldwell Attorney David Arnold. "When she was first allowed to walk to school the limousine followed her with body guards in it."

Despite an inheritance that left her a millionaire, there never seemed to be enough money.

Marjorie became a household name in Minnesota in 1977 when her adoptive mother and night nurse, Velma Pietila, were murdered at the mansion on June 27. Elizabeth Congdon was found smothered with a satin pillow. Pietila was beaten with a candlestick ? and apparently had tried to protect her charge.

Marjorie's second husband, Roger Caldwell, was convicted, but the prosecutor was convinced Marjorie was the brains behind the killings. (Read Caldwell's courtroom confession.)

"(The plan) was to spend Marjorie's inheritance," says John DeSanto, the St. Louis County Prosecutor who brought both Marjorie and Roger to trial. "They were deeply in debt at the time. They had overspent their means, which (was something) she had done for years."

It was Minnesota's trial of the century, and Marjorie's behavior was anything but typical in a courtroom. While many defendants may curse prosecutors, Marjorie always wanted to chat with DeSanto. One day, she baked a birthday cake for her lawyer Ron Meshbesher and wanted everyone in the courtroom to eat her cake.

"I said 'No way am I having anything that's baked by Marjorie.' And she said outright 'John there's no marmalade in it.' That was kind of chilling in itself," DeSanto says.

Chilling because a couple of years before the murders, Elizabeth Congdon became severely ill following a visit from Marjorie. Elizabeth's nurses suspected that marmalade sandwiches Marjorie fed her mother were laced with poison. Her mother did recover, and fearing bad publicity, the family didn't report the incident to authorities.

The possibility of a poisoning attempt did not come to light until after the murders.

Following a four-month trial Marjorie was found not guilty of all charges. Some of the jurors befriended her for some years to come.

"It was disconcerting to see actual jurors come out of the jury box after the not guilty verdicts and actually hug her," DeSanto says.

Prosecutor DeSanto has co-authored a book called Will to Murder with Gary Waller, one of the Duluth detectives who investigated the case.

During Marjorie's murder trial, a couple she had known for years ? Wally and Helen Hagen ? were in court daily to support her. After the trial, with Marjorie's husband Roger locked up, she began seeing Wally. Wally's wife Helen ended up in a Mound, Minnesota nursing home.

"My mom had Alzheimer's. She was bedridden, that's why she was in the nursing home," the couple's son Tom Hagen says.

While described as being in good physical condition, Helen suddenly slipped into a coma hours after a surprise visit from Marjorie. Helen died four days later.

It would later be learned that Marjorie brought food to the nursing home in baby jars and fed Helen during that visit. But, since no one knew about the marmalade incident toxicology tests were never done. The official cause of Helen's death was listed as pneumonia brought on by dehydration.

Just four months later Wally and Marjorie married in North Dakota, although Marjorie hadn't been divorced from Roger. She was charged with bigamy.

At the time, Marjorie was about to inherit more than $3 million, some of her children sued so money was tight again.

Within a year the Hagen's Mound, Minnesota home burned.

After collecting insurance money, she was arrested for arson and fraud and was convicted. She went off to the Shakopee Women's Prison for two years. There she was well liked, even sent flowers weekly to the warden.

"She could charm the socks off a snake I guess," David Arnold says.

But while she came off to many as sweet and caring, others saw another side.

"She just goes off," Tom Hagen says. "And when she goes off she's totally out of control. I mean it's like a maniac. You cannot imagine this kind of rage."

From the mid-Eighties on Tom Hagen and his siblings were isolated from their father Wally. They say Marjorie manipulated him into marriage and then into moving to Arizona.

They landed in Ajo, a town with history for the Congdon family. Marjorie's grand father Chester Congdon, began mining copper here in the early 1900's. Marge, as she was known to most in Ajo, became involved in several churches and clubs. She left a good impression on many.

"She's a good friend of mine," says Ajo resident Pat Moreno.

But businessman Bud Klinefelter has a different opinion and says Marge bounced tens of thousands of dollars in checks all across this desert town.

"When I met Marge the hair on the back of my neck stood up," Klinefelter says.

In 1990 the fire department was busy with a string of blazes in Ajo. The last of the suspicious fires occurred not at Marjorie's, but next door. The occupant came home and saw Marge in the back yard. Kerosene-soaked rags were found on the windowsill.

The man called police, who slipped into the home and waited with flash cameras. Then came Marge.

Marge was arrested and convicted. But before serving her time, a judge gave Marjorie 24 hours to get her affairs in order. She returned home and the next day she called Tom Hagen in Minneapolis to say his father Wally had died.

At first, Marjorie was charged with Wally's murder, but the charge was later dropped. The two wrote a suicide pact so investigators couldn't discount the theory that Wally himself had taken overdose of drugs that claimed his life.

Marjorie says at the last minute she backed out of killing herself.

So now twelve years later her begins over again. When she left prison her personal effects could be carried in just a couple of boxes. But she was believed to have nearly $1.5 million in inheritance from the Congdon fortune waiting for her.

While she may have money again, she apparently has few friends or relatives ready to help. It was a hired limo driver who met her outside the prison gates.

Two years ago she told parole board members she planned to move into an adult gated community on the outskirts of Tucson. Her attorney claimed she had a lot and was putting a home here. The lot is still vacant and it appears she's settling elsewhere in Tucson.

She likely chose Tucson, because it is where she had fond memories as a child... Schooling here in winter months, enjoying Sabino Canyon, where she waded in the brooks and hiked the hilly terrain.

Marjorie refused to talk to KARE 11 for this report.

So Tucson, a place retirees come to winter, is the same place Marjorie Caldwell Hagen has come to start a new life. And while at 71 years old she's well into her retirement years ? a grown child of her last husband says she could be 91 and be an evil woman. And he expects it's only a matter of time before Marge and the law meet again.

Roger Caldwell committed suicide in 1988. Many believe he took the 'real' story of the Glensheen mansion murders to his grave.

The Duluth mansion has been open to the public for years ? but the murders have been a forbidden topic on tours. Just this week, a committee looking for ways to raise restoration money for the University-of-Minnesota owned estate said it is considering a plan to allow tour guides to talk about the murders.
(Copyright 2004 by KARE. All Rights Reserved.)

« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 05:25:46 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: August 20, 2010, 12:26:24 PM »

Also, I get the feeling that Terri told people "embellished" stories to make herself sound wonderful.  Teaching Kyron sign language at 6 months?  Uh Kyron did not live with her until he was close to two years old!  And who did she tell this story to?  Her ex-husband who obviously wasn't around.

Good point.  I think Terri told different people different things about herself and I can't begin to understand why she would do that..other then to make herself look wonderful.

She does seem overly interested in money..even her inlaws money...is that why she married Ecker to get Mom and Dad's money?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: August 20, 2010, 12:30:26 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

Terri Moulton Horman: Kyron Horman's stepmother is a profile in contradictions

Some very nice pictures go along with this article, too.

Greetings Puzzler & Monkey's,

Thank-you for the link!

"So you are going to spend James inheritance"

What?  Money is alway's on SM mind,huh? 

O!M!G! That woman is an utter biyatch! It broke my heart to see how she treated Kyron. And insisting Kaine discipline him for school days that he didn't do excellent. I hope to hell Kaine didn't go along with it. If he did...

Loving mother my foot! So was KC perceived as a loving mother. These creeps love what their kids can bring to them--financial security, a weapon to use and manipulate, and to manipulate others with...

And the rest... What a horror she is. Her ex-dad-in-law, Chuck Ecker, had her pegged. There are no words bad enough to describe Terri Moulton-Tarver-Ecker-Horman!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #124 on: August 20, 2010, 12:30:30 PM »

this is a long article and this woman was never convicted of murder, although it is quite certain that she murdered a few people.

She has access to WAAAAY more money than Terri.  She was put in prison again at age 74.  Please notice the personality characterisitcs that are Terri.

She's one of Minnesota's most notorious figures and at age 71, Marjorie Congdon Caldwell Hagen is starting her life all over again.

Edit- HelloKitty, this is an interesting article, but when you bring an article to Scared Monkeys (even something snipped), we need the link posted with the article please.  MuffyBee

Marjorie gained notoriety after being accused of killing her mother, heiress Elizabeth Congdon and a nurse at her family's Duluth mansion in 1977.

The heiress to a mining fortune was acquitted in that case ? but a life of legal scrapes and misfortune continued for Marjorie.
In Wednesday's Extra, Reporter Bernie Grace told the long story of Marjorie's legal scrapes ? and looked at her plans now. The following is based on his report.

After being locked up for twelve years Marjorie Caldwell Hagen finally shed her prison clothes in January, leaving the women's prison outside of Phoenix, Arizona.

It was a fire in Ajo, Arizona that landed Marjorie behind bars in 1992. In the early Nineties there was a string of more than thirty suspicious fires around Ajo, a town of roughly 3,700 people that lies 167 miles west of Tucson.

One fire happened at a business where her RV was being repaired.

"Marge Hagen's coach exploded. Windows blew out," recalls Bud Klinefelter who owned the recreational vehicle sales and repair shop

Investigators would later determine Marjorie set the blaze. Motive? Prosecutors say she wanted money and lied when she made an insurance claim on the fire-gutted RV.

Marjorie grew up in big money on the shore of Lake Superior at Glensheen mansion. She the adopted daughter of Elizabeth Congdon, the heir to an Iron Range mining fortune. It was a life few could imagine.

"They didn't shop normally like you and I might, things were brought in big boxes with satin ribbons," recalls former Caldwell Attorney David Arnold. "When she was first allowed to walk to school the limousine followed her with body guards in it."

Despite an inheritance that left her a millionaire, there never seemed to be enough money.

Marjorie became a household name in Minnesota in 1977 when her adoptive mother and night nurse, Velma Pietila, were murdered at the mansion on June 27. Elizabeth Congdon was found smothered with a satin pillow. Pietila was beaten with a candlestick ? and apparently had tried to protect her charge.

Marjorie's second husband, Roger Caldwell, was convicted, but the prosecutor was convinced Marjorie was the brains behind the killings. (Read Caldwell's courtroom confession.)

"(The plan) was to spend Marjorie's inheritance," says John DeSanto, the St. Louis County Prosecutor who brought both Marjorie and Roger to trial. "They were deeply in debt at the time. They had overspent their means, which (was something) she had done for years."

It was Minnesota's trial of the century, and Marjorie's behavior was anything but typical in a courtroom. While many defendants may curse prosecutors, Marjorie always wanted to chat with DeSanto. One day, she baked a birthday cake for her lawyer Ron Meshbesher and wanted everyone in the courtroom to eat her cake.

"I said 'No way am I having anything that's baked by Marjorie.' And she said outright 'John there's no marmalade in it.' That was kind of chilling in itself," DeSanto says.

Chilling because a couple of years before the murders, Elizabeth Congdon became severely ill following a visit from Marjorie. Elizabeth's nurses suspected that marmalade sandwiches Marjorie fed her mother were laced with poison. Her mother did recover, and fearing bad publicity, the family didn't report the incident to authorities.

The possibility of a poisoning attempt did not come to light until after the murders.

Following a four-month trial Marjorie was found not guilty of all charges. Some of the jurors befriended her for some years to come.

"It was disconcerting to see actual jurors come out of the jury box after the not guilty verdicts and actually hug her," DeSanto says.

Prosecutor DeSanto has co-authored a book called Will to Murder with Gary Waller, one of the Duluth detectives who investigated the case.

During Marjorie's murder trial, a couple she had known for years ? Wally and Helen Hagen ? were in court daily to support her. After the trial, with Marjorie's husband Roger locked up, she began seeing Wally. Wally's wife Helen ended up in a Mound, Minnesota nursing home.

"My mom had Alzheimer's. She was bedridden, that's why she was in the nursing home," the couple's son Tom Hagen says.

While described as being in good physical condition, Helen suddenly slipped into a coma hours after a surprise visit from Marjorie. Helen died four days later.

It would later be learned that Marjorie brought food to the nursing home in baby jars and fed Helen during that visit. But, since no one knew about the marmalade incident toxicology tests were never done. The official cause of Helen's death was listed as pneumonia brought on by dehydration.

Just four months later Wally and Marjorie married in North Dakota, although Marjorie hadn't been divorced from Roger. She was charged with bigamy.

At the time, Marjorie was about to inherit more than $3 million, some of her children sued so money was tight again.

Within a year the Hagen's Mound, Minnesota home burned.

After collecting insurance money, she was arrested for arson and fraud and was convicted. She went off to the Shakopee Women's Prison for two years. There she was well liked, even sent flowers weekly to the warden.

"She could charm the socks off a snake I guess," David Arnold says.

But while she came off to many as sweet and caring, others saw another side.

"She just goes off," Tom Hagen says. "And when she goes off she's totally out of control. I mean it's like a maniac. You cannot imagine this kind of rage."

From the mid-Eighties on Tom Hagen and his siblings were isolated from their father Wally. They say Marjorie manipulated him into marriage and then into moving to Arizona.

They landed in Ajo, a town with history for the Congdon family. Marjorie's grand father Chester Congdon, began mining copper here in the early 1900's. Marge, as she was known to most in Ajo, became involved in several churches and clubs. She left a good impression on many.

"She's a good friend of mine," says Ajo resident Pat Moreno.

But businessman Bud Klinefelter has a different opinion and says Marge bounced tens of thousands of dollars in checks all across this desert town.

"When I met Marge the hair on the back of my neck stood up," Klinefelter says.

In 1990 the fire department was busy with a string of blazes in Ajo. The last of the suspicious fires occurred not at Marjorie's, but next door. The occupant came home and saw Marge in the back yard. Kerosene-soaked rags were found on the windowsill.

The man called police, who slipped into the home and waited with flash cameras. Then came Marge.

Marge was arrested and convicted. But before serving her time, a judge gave Marjorie 24 hours to get her affairs in order. She returned home and the next day she called Tom Hagen in Minneapolis to say his father Wally had died.

At first, Marjorie was charged with Wally's murder, but the charge was later dropped. The two wrote a suicide pact so investigators couldn't discount the theory that Wally himself had taken overdose of drugs that claimed his life.

Marjorie says at the last minute she backed out of killing herself.

So now twelve years later her begins over again. When she left prison her personal effects could be carried in just a couple of boxes. But she was believed to have nearly $1.5 million in inheritance from the Congdon fortune waiting for her.

While she may have money again, she apparently has few friends or relatives ready to help. It was a hired limo driver who met her outside the prison gates.

Two years ago she told parole board members she planned to move into an adult gated community on the outskirts of Tucson. Her attorney claimed she had a lot and was putting a home here. The lot is still vacant and it appears she's settling elsewhere in Tucson.

She likely chose Tucson, because it is where she had fond memories as a child... Schooling here in winter months, enjoying Sabino Canyon, where she waded in the brooks and hiked the hilly terrain.

Marjorie refused to talk to KARE 11 for this report.

So Tucson, a place retirees come to winter, is the same place Marjorie Caldwell Hagen has come to start a new life. And while at 71 years old she's well into her retirement years ? a grown child of her last husband says she could be 91 and be an evil woman. And he expects it's only a matter of time before Marge and the law meet again.

Roger Caldwell committed suicide in 1988. Many believe he took the 'real' story of the Glensheen mansion murders to his grave.

The Duluth mansion has been open to the public for years ? but the murders have been a forbidden topic on tours. Just this week, a committee looking for ways to raise restoration money for the University-of-Minnesota owned estate said it is considering a plan to allow tour guides to talk about the murders.
(Copyright 2004 by KARE. All Rights Reserved.)

Talk about similar personalities!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 05:26:11 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #125 on: August 20, 2010, 12:33:22 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

Terri Moulton Horman: Kyron Horman's stepmother is a profile in contradictions

Some very nice pictures go along with this article, too.

Greetings Puzzler & Monkey's,

Thank-you for the link!

"So you are going to spend James inheritance"

What?  Money is alway's on SM mind,huh? 

O!M!G! That woman is an utter biyatch! It broke my heart to see how she treated Kyron. And insisting Kaine discipline him for school days that he didn't do excellent. I hope to hell Kaine didn't go along with it. If he did...

Loving mother my foot! So was KC perceived as a loving mother. These creeps love what their kids can bring to them--financial security, a weapon to use and manipulate, and to manipulate others with...

And the rest... What a horror she is. Her ex-dad-in-law, Chuck Ecker, had her pegged. There are no words bad enough to describe Terri Moulton-Tarver-Ecker-Horman!

Even "charming" her second husband into paying for a child that isn't even his, having the payments up, then calling the police on him when he politely asks for those payments to be lowered.  I wonder if the child support payments paid for her "breast enhacments?"
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #126 on: August 20, 2010, 12:41:41 PM »

Hmmnn, spending the inheritance money? Many times along the way I told my ex NO to purchasing toys for himself telling him he was spending the children's college money. Sometimes, men are so concerned about their toys. Mine was very impulsive about such things. I can see it being translated into inheritance vs. college education money by my ex too.
Did Terri have any fancy new toys she spent all Kaine's money on? Well, a nice car and that new tractor. Bet she thinks the tractor's sexy? Sorry, bad country song humor.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #127 on: August 20, 2010, 12:42:19 PM »

For as much as Terri loves children, she sure doesn't seem to mind that she has lost her own.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #128 on: August 20, 2010, 12:44:41 PM »

For as much as Terri loves children, she sure doesn't seem to mind that she has lost her own.
It appears that way, but how do we know how she is feeling? I'm sure her attorney is telling her what to do, and one of the main things is to keep quiet. It certainly appears that Terri did something to Kyron, no doubt she probably did.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: August 20, 2010, 12:46:27 PM »

I have to say that again reading that article, there isn't anyone that said she wasn't good with kids or her kids  So what all happened along the way.....

All for show, like KC. Part and parcel of the image they choose to project.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #130 on: August 20, 2010, 12:46:37 PM »

It appears that way, but how do we know how she is feeling? I'm sure her attorney is telling her what to do, and one of the main things is to keep quiet. It certainly appears that Terri did something to Kyron, no doubt she probably did.

Sending James away and not fighting to see her daughter.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: August 20, 2010, 12:49:07 PM »

I have to say that again reading that article, there isn't anyone that said she wasn't good with kids or her kids  So what all happened along the way.....

Hi NoRose & Monkey's,

Ted Bundy was a good son. 

And he also looked nice in pictures. A saying I invented ( ) --Nice is as Nice does.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: August 20, 2010, 12:50:21 PM »

I'm not sticking up for Terri, actually I think there is a lot going on in that family, but according to James he talks to her a lot. Now with the baby, I'm guessing the lawyer is telling her to lay low and not cause trouble, because that is basically what a good defense lawyer does.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: August 20, 2010, 12:51:43 PM »

Hi NoRose & Monkey's,

Ted Bundy was a good son. 

And he also looked nice in pictures. A saying I invented ( ) --Nice is as Nice does.
He did, and his good looks and charm he certainly used for very evil intent.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: August 20, 2010, 12:52:54 PM »

Hi Puzzler!  He said they dated for 10 months, but more intensely for the last 2 - 2 1/2 months.

IMO - March to August -  5 months - you see/talk to each other approx. 1x a month AFTER he already lost respect for her after the beginning of the year and then lost more respect for her in March really doesn't add up to "dating" from March on.  Like I said: IMO.

That's true.  I see what you mean.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #135 on: August 20, 2010, 12:54:11 PM »

I'm not sticking up for Terri, actually I think there is a lot going on in that family, but according to James he talks to her a lot. Now with the baby, I'm guessing the lawyer is telling her to lay low and not cause trouble, because that is basically what a good defense lawyer does.

But she hasn't been charged with anything.  If it were me I would be moving mountains to see my child and at least fight for supervised visits.  But then that would require her to answer some questions related to Kyron.  Hmmmm......
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: August 20, 2010, 12:54:23 PM »

Also, I get the feeling that Terri told people "embellished" stories to make herself sound wonderful.  Teaching Kyron sign language at 6 months?  Uh Kyron did not live with her until he was close to two years old!  And who did she tell this story to?  Her ex-husband who obviously wasn't around.

I totally agree! She is an accomplished liar IMO. And what a rat she was to the poor man she played for he was worth--Ecker. And he still doesn't realize what manner of creature he was dealing with.
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #137 on: August 20, 2010, 12:56:07 PM »

Peace, very good post    seahorse thank-you, but I reflect back a lot to raising my daughters, and frankly I would be afraid to see it in print. Yes, I yelled, lost my temper, had trouble at times raising them. I don't feel real good at some of the things that I wish that was done differently. That is why there is a lot of confusion for me with Terri and reading this article. Just don't know what to think anymore.

OH?? So you weren't the PERFECT PARENT?  I think the hospital should hand out an "Anti-Guilt" card at the door with the birth of each child.  ANYONE that claims that someone was always smiling, always patient and a perfect parent is LYING.

My belief is that it's not healthy nor realistic to always be smiling at your children.  Children can be naughty.  I have three kids and the oldest one has absolutely run me right through the ringer with his constant high strung, 'push button' behavior.

I'm with you...I don't know what to think anymore.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: August 20, 2010, 12:56:12 PM »

But she hasn't been charged with anything.  If it were me I would be moving mountains to see my child and at least fight for supervised visits.  But then that would require her to answer some questions related to Kyron.  Hmmmm......
That's true she would have to answer questions, that is why, imo, her lawyer is telling her not to fight this.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #139 on: August 20, 2010, 01:00:03 PM »

That's true she would have to answer questions, that is why, imo, her lawyer is telling her not to fight this.

Whatever Terri did to Kyron, she sure wasn't thinking about the long-term ramifications of her actions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.