April 19, 2024, 07:48:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #22 8/19/10 - 8/21/10  (Read 223235 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: August 20, 2010, 01:01:54 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

Terri Moulton Horman: Kyron Horman's stepmother is a profile in contradictions

Some very nice pictures go along with this article, too.

Greetings Puzzler & Monkey's,

Thank-you for the link!

"So you are going to spend James inheritance"

What?  Money is alway's on SM mind,huh? 

O!M!G! That woman is an utter biyatch! It broke my heart to see how she treated Kyron. And insisting Kaine discipline him for school days that he didn't do excellent. I hope to hell Kaine didn't go along with it. If he did...

Loving mother my foot! So was KC perceived as a loving mother. These creeps love what their kids can bring to them--financial security, a weapon to use and manipulate, and to manipulate others with...

And the rest... What a horror she is. Her ex-dad-in-law, Chuck Ecker, had her pegged. There are no words bad enough to describe Terri Moulton-Tarver-Ecker-Horman!

Even "charming" her second husband into paying for a child that isn't even his, having the payments up, then calling the police on him when he politely asks for those payments to be lowered.  I wonder if the child support payments paid for her "breast enhacments?"

Heh! txlisa, I keep echoing your posts. LOL! Thanks goodness I'm all caught up now. That article raised my blood pressure.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: August 20, 2010, 01:02:43 PM »

Blonde, you might want one of the mods to edit your post.  Oregon Live is the one who complained, because we had posted a complete article from their site.  I don't want SM to get in trouble.   

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: August 20, 2010, 01:05:41 PM »

If TH changed so much for the worse why did KH allow her to have control of the children?  I'll even bet he was super critical of her demanding that things be done right and done before he gets home.  I still wonder what was the catalyst for the change in her appearance/weight gain/mood.  Could it all be PPD.  Was the fear of being pregnant and KH repeating history and finding another woman what sent her over the edge before the birth and after adding the PPD?  I never thought steroid use was going on but I did know she would have to use fat burners to get that lean and we all know how the ephedra that was used in those at that time did folks.  Now I'm wondering did she medicate herself with Rx meds from a doc?  Downers and pain killers can cause you to blow up too.  All MOO!
My question, how out of control was Terri with the kids, was it normal frustration that parents have, or was it excessive?

I noticed down thread Seahorse is saying something similar to what I'm about to.  I too am an only child with an only child and my rents did me no favors by spoiling me rotten.  I was a good kid but sometimes didn't know my boundaries either.  Because I was alone a lot I didn't realize the importance of peoples things to them.  I quickly understood what I had done asap when explained to me and had same reaction as TMH, to feel real bad and cry and I would fix or undo what I had done.  I was very self centered too but if I liked you or was "courting" a friendship I would shower you with things and attention just as my fam did me.  But when I was done, I was done.  You don't even realize how you mess with peoples feelings.  The worst was what wold come out of my mouth...total lack of regard for feelings!  I finally had an undiagnosed breakdown at 16.  I brought myself out of it and now I'm so gullible and kind I get used constantly!  I don't mind though cause when you open your heart and mind to giving unselfishly it comes back to you in ways you can't understand.  It just feels good to be able to help, to give, to be needed.  Oh, I stated before that my rents sent me away to an Aunt to live with so all the attention came from weekends occ. w/them and credit cards and an endless supply of cash......at ages 8 to 16.  Not love, comfort and understanding just things.  So, I understand that part about TH but if this continued through all her marriages and to Kyron WHY on God's green earth did he allow it??????  I still say he was a hands off Dad.  It was even said KH was strict in the article.  I can't imagine being in that family home now either.  Were all the pics sincere or because that is what we were supposed to see.  All the trips taken could have been for the parents enjoyment as much as the kids.  I must say after this article on TH and being able to relate to her mentally (ALL MOO!) I can now see how/why she might have snapped and done something with Ky.  I just jumped over the fence, I think!  TH did something to Kyron and please God just let it be him taken underground just to spite KH and not our worst fears! 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #143 on: August 20, 2010, 01:09:33 PM »

Thank-you for the link!

O!M!G! That woman is an utter biyatch! It broke my heart to see how she treated Kyron. And insisting Kaine discipline him for school days that he didn't do excellent. I hope to hell Kaine didn't go along with it. If he did...

Loving mother my foot! So was KC perceived as a loving mother. These creeps love what their kids can bring to them--financial security, a weapon to use and manipulate, and to manipulate others with...

And the rest... What a horror she is. Her ex-dad-in-law, Chuck Ecker, had her pegged. There are no words bad enough to describe Terri Moulton-Tarver-Ecker-Horman!

Even "charming" her second husband into paying for a child that isn't even his, having the payments up, then calling the police on him when he politely asks for those payments to be lowered.  I wonder if the child support payments paid for her "breast enhacments?"

Heh! txlisa, I keep echoing your posts. LOL! Thanks goodness I'm all caught up now. That article raised my blood pressure.

As much as it raised mine, it also confirmed my suspicions and sealed the deal for me that she did something to Kryon.
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #144 on: August 20, 2010, 01:14:12 PM »

I come in peace...(gingerly stepping into the pond),

I just finished reading that whole article and then came on here and I must say it's truly fascinating to have read something and then read the different points of view on the same article.

What some report reading is not how I comprehended it at all.  Who's right?  I think everyone is.

When I read that article I see some truth but mostly I see a slant from ex-people in her life.  The interview with Eker's parents?  Come on...the mother states that Terri 'wanted our son'.  Sounds like some old farmhouse, golden child, bible thumping going on there.  Like, "Ohhhh that evil red headed woman come to da house to steeeel our Jimmy away!!!! She's eveeeel I say, !!"

The part about how Terri 'pushed' their son into adopting James nearly made me ill.  This man KNEW she had a child, THEY knew she had a child.  This was known going into the marriage and if the biological father couldn't support the child and this new family they made together was working I can sure see how the idea would be to adopt the boy, form a new family unit and move on from there.  But to me, to read it from the elder Ekerts you might think their sonny boy was just some hapless DUPE who was sucked in by this red headed siren with a CHILD, (gasp) from a previous relationship...How DARE she wear a WHITE wedding dress?

In the end here I don't think we all will ever agree and I don't know that we should.  I do know that I SINCERELY HOPE with all my might that NOTHING in my life ever happens so that people come to interview all my former 'friends' and neighbors and ex husbands!!  Good grief like that's not a biased view point from the get go.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #145 on: August 20, 2010, 01:14:44 PM »

Melisb  an angelic monkey       I was hoping also that Kyron was put somewhere safe, but it just doesn't add up in my head 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #146 on: August 20, 2010, 01:16:13 PM »

I just finished reading that whole article and then came on here and I must say it's truly fascinating to have read something and then read the different points of view on the same article.

What some report reading is not how I comprehended it at all.  Who's right?  I think everyone is.

When I read that article I see some truth but mostly I see a slant from ex-people in her life.  The interview with Eker's parents?  Come on...the mother states that Terri 'wanted our son'.  Sounds like some old farmhouse, golden child, bible thumping going on there.  Like, "Ohhhh that evil red headed woman come to da house to steeeel our Jimmy away!!!! She's eveeeel I say, !!"

The part about how Terri 'pushed' their son into adopting James nearly made me ill.  This man KNEW she had a child, THEY knew she had a child.  This was known going into the marriage and if the biological father couldn't support the child and this new family they made together was working I can sure see how the idea would be to adopt the boy, form a new family unit and move on from there.  But to me, to read it from the elder Ekerts you might think their sonny boy was just some hapless DUPE who was sucked in by this red headed siren with a CHILD, (gasp) from a previous relationship...How DARE she wear a WHITE wedding dress?

In the end here I don't think we all will ever agree and I don't know that we should.  I do know that I SINCERELY HOPE with all my might that NOTHING in my life ever happens so that people come to interview all my former 'friends' and neighbors and ex husbands!!  Good grief like that's not a biased view point from the get go.

I don't know I think Eckert's parents had her pegged from the get go.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: August 20, 2010, 01:17:50 PM »

I hope also that nothing in my life ever happens, because I frankly wouldn't want to hear all the things  There is biased viewpoints for sure in that article    It is always interesting with articles like this, what everyone takes away from it, and what people feel, and what sticks out the most for some people.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: August 20, 2010, 01:20:29 PM »

Eckert's parents either had Terri pegged, or no woman would have been good enough for their son. Many parents have conflicts with who their child marries. I know that I have kept quiet so not to rock the boat with one of my daughter's choices, don't want to say anything because I dearly don't want to lose her. So it could be looked at both ways.
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #149 on: August 20, 2010, 01:20:43 PM »

After reading the OL article I am wondering about Kaine's business trip to CA they referenced.  I remember (near the beginning of this disappearance) giving some thought to a possiblity that the CA trip planned for this summer indicated a possible move and that Terri may NOT have been okay w/ relocation.
IMO
P
btw, Good Morning, Monkeys.

Good morning Tolerance!

I think Terri was not o. k. with a lot of things. 
I can't understand why she was so focused on Kyron's daily color cards.
Did she want to use this to complain to Kaine about him...have Kaine on his case too?   

Because if Kyron were to "misbehave" in school it would reflect bad on her???

I'm sure he was punished when he didn't get his greens.

Consider if you will, the SOURCE of this information about the discipline is Kaine Horman.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #150 on: August 20, 2010, 01:23:02 PM »

If TH changed so much for the worse why did KH allow her to have control of the children?  I'll even bet he was super critical of her demanding that things be done right and done before he gets home.  I still wonder what was the catalyst for the change in her appearance/weight gain/mood.  Could it all be PPD.  Was the fear of being pregnant and KH repeating history and finding another woman what sent her over the edge before the birth and after adding the PPD?  I never thought steroid use was going on but I did know she would have to use fat burners to get that lean and we all know how the ephedra that was used in those at that time did folks.  Now I'm wondering did she medicate herself with Rx meds from a doc?  Downers and pain killers can cause you to blow up too.  All MOO!
My question, how out of control was Terri with the kids, was it normal frustration that parents have, or was it excessive?

I noticed down thread Seahorse is saying something similar to what I'm about to.  I too am an only child with an only child and my rents did me no favors by spoiling me rotten.  I was a good kid but sometimes didn't know my boundaries either.  Because I was alone a lot I didn't realize the importance of peoples things to them.  I quickly understood what I had done asap when explained to me and had same reaction as TMH, to feel real bad and cry and I would fix or undo what I had done.  I was very self centered too but if I liked you or was "courting" a friendship I would shower you with things and attention just as my fam did me.  But when I was done, I was done.  You don't even realize how you mess with peoples feelings.  The worst was what wold come out of my mouth...total lack of regard for feelings!  I finally had an undiagnosed breakdown at 16.  I brought myself out of it and now I'm so gullible and kind I get used constantly!  I don't mind though cause when you open your heart and mind to giving unselfishly it comes back to you in ways you can't understand.  It just feels good to be able to help, to give, to be needed.  Oh, I stated before that my rents sent me away to an Aunt to live with so all the attention came from weekends occ. w/them and credit cards and an endless supply of cash......at ages 8 to 16.  Not love, comfort and understanding just things.  So, I understand that part about TH but if this continued through all her marriages and to Kyron WHY on God's green earth did he allow it??????  I still say he was a hands off Dad.  It was even said KH was strict in the article.  I can't imagine being in that family home now either.  Were all the pics sincere or because that is what we were supposed to see.  All the trips taken could have been for the parents enjoyment as much as the kids.  I must say after this article on TH and being able to relate to her mentally (ALL MOO!) I can now see how/why she might have snapped and done something with Ky.  I just jumped over the fence, I think!  TH did something to Kyron and please God just let it be him taken underground just to spite KH and not our worst fears! 

Melisb,

Thank-you, I enjoyed your post.  I was spoiled silly, until I was 4 1/2.  I am still the same person: strong-willed and
determined. A person's personality is set at 4 years old!  Melisb you are understanding and compassionate, too.  flower

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #151 on: August 20, 2010, 01:25:11 PM »

After reading the OL article I am wondering about Kaine's business trip to CA they referenced.  I remember (near the beginning of this disappearance) giving some thought to a possiblity that the CA trip planned for this summer indicated a possible move and that Terri may NOT have been okay w/ relocation.
IMO
P

Good morning Tolerance!

Did she want to use this to complain to Kaine about him...have Kaine on his case too?   

Consider if you will, the SOURCE of this information about the discipline is Kaine Horman.

Why would he lie?  I have a hard time seeing Terri as this poor put upon "victim" of Kaine Horman.  So the man has faults, so does Terri and PLENTY OF THEM!  Terri is the one who couldn't have given a rats a** that her stepson was missing, no in fact she was complaining to Desiree about her hair do. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: August 20, 2010, 01:25:59 PM »

seahorse, I think a lot of kids are somewhat spoiled, and then you have some that are horribly spoiled or horribly neglected. Maybe when Kiara came along all the attention went to her, which of course more attention would go to a baby, but how much attention was given to James and Kyron? Wonder if they felt a little neglected, which I'm sure would be normal.
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #153 on: August 20, 2010, 01:27:48 PM »

Eckert's parents either had Terri pegged, or no woman would have been good enough for their son. Many parents have conflicts with who their child marries. I know that I have kept quiet so not to rock the boat with one of my daughter's choices, don't want to say anything because I dearly don't want to lose her. So it could be looked at both ways.

This is as true as the ages of time passing.  How many times I have heard stories at 25,30 and even 50 year anniversary parties telling of how "Well my dad didn't like him much."  We probably all have our own stories to tell in that regard.  Sometimes the transference of emotions is so strong that the spouse to be is placed in a no-win situation. 

Perhaps TH could sense the rejection and ended up going over board with her lavish affections in some sorry attempt to win them over.  They in turn, already not liking her viewed her every action with suspicion.  Looks like the song that never ends.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: August 20, 2010, 01:28:51 PM »

The part about how Terri 'pushed' their son into adopting James nearly made me ill.   This man KNEW she had a child, THEY knew she had a child.  This was known going into the marriage and if the biological father couldn't support the child and this new family they made together was working I can sure see how the idea would be to adopt the boy, form a new family unit and move on from there.  But to me, to read it from the elder Ekerts you might think their sonny boy was just some hapless DUPE who was sucked in by this red headed siren with a CHILD, (gasp) from a previous relationship...How DARE she wear a WHITE wedding dress?

His mother was conned I think. But bottom line, they were right to question her motives. The woman is manipulator and her actions later showed that she probably did push Ecker into adopting James--mo' money, mo' money, mo' money! I wouldn't surprise me to learn she was also getting unofficial financial support for James from Tarver. In reading that article, I don't see how it's possible to gloss over all the negative and just see the positive in Terri. No matter how positive the press, wouldn't the negative stuff thrown in here and there be like hitting a brick wall and make one question the validity of the positive stuff? I don't think a vice-versa situation has the same impact.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #155 on: August 20, 2010, 01:29:56 PM »

This is as true as the ages of time passing.  How many times I have heard stories at 25,30 and even 50 year anniversary parties telling of how "Well my dad didn't like him much."  We probably all have our own stories to tell in that regard.  Sometimes the transference of emotions is so strong that the spouse to be is placed in a no-win situation. 

Perhaps TH could sense the rejection and ended up going over board with her lavish affections in some sorry attempt to win them over.  They in turn, already not liking her viewed her every action with suspicion.  Looks like the song that never ends.

I think their opinions of Terri were quite justified after her temper tantrum about spending "James' inheritance."
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #156 on: August 20, 2010, 01:32:15 PM »

The part about how Terri 'pushed' their son into adopting James nearly made me ill.   This man KNEW she had a child, THEY knew she had a child.  This was known going into the marriage and if the biological father couldn't support the child and this new family they made together was working I can sure see how the idea would be to adopt the boy, form a new family unit and move on from there.  But to me, to read it from the elder Ekerts you might think their sonny boy was just some hapless DUPE who was sucked in by this red headed siren with a CHILD, (gasp) from a previous relationship...How DARE she wear a WHITE wedding dress?

His mother was conned I think. But bottom line, they were right to question her motives. The woman is manipulator and her actions later showed that she probably did push Ecker into adopting James--mo' money, mo' money, mo' money! I wouldn't surprise me to learn she was also getting unofficial financial support for James from Tarver. In reading that article, I don't see how it's possible to gloss over all the negative and just see the positive in Terri. No matter how positive the press, wouldn't the negative stuff thrown in here and there be like hitting a brick wall and make one question the validity of the positive stuff? I don't think a vice-versa situation has the same impact.

I just can't get over how hard people will try to put a positive spin on this woman!  At worst, Terri disappeared Kyron.  At the very least, she is a self centered narcissistic who does not take account the feelings of others.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: August 20, 2010, 01:32:27 PM »

I know the feeling, but instead of kissing up, I did my best to ignore  Every action is observed and you feel like an outsider  Curious if the Eckert's has only the one child?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #158 on: August 20, 2010, 01:34:32 PM »

Thank-you for the link!

She has a love of sadism: the deliberate infliction of pain (mental, emotional or physical) by one person on another for the pleasure of the abuser.

Perhaps we can locate "before and after" SM photos to detect "Implants"   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #159 on: August 20, 2010, 01:34:32 PM »

IMO
P

Good morning Tolerance!

Why would he lie?  I have a hard time seeing Terri as this poor put upon "victim" of Kaine Horman.  So the man has faults, so does Terri and PLENTY OF THEM!  Terri is the one who couldn't have given a rats a** that her stepson was missing, no in fact she was complaining to Desiree about her hair do. 

Kaine Horman has his own agenda just like everyone does.  I have an agenda so do you, so did my dear sweet departed grandmother.  I don't know why KH would lie.  I don't know IF KH is lying.  I do know that a person can tell the truth and ADD to it, change the truth, STRETCH the truth to fit what their particular agenda may be.

I do find it interesting that some people are so quick to dismiss KH's faults and focus on Terri's.  This investigation could have taken an entirely different flavor with a different media spin.

In the end, I don't care about any of it I just want to see Kyron found.  One way or another and there doesn't seem to be much effort spent on behalf of the media to offer up any good ideas on how to LOOK for him.

A good friend of mine made an excellent point the other day, he said; "You can't find something if you aren't LOOKING for it."

Excellent advise I think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.