March 29, 2024, 03:11:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #22 8/19/10 - 8/21/10  (Read 221855 times)
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2010, 11:25:18 PM »

I miss hearing from Desiree and Tony, I wish they would speak.  Seems like ever since they testified for the gj they have all be very quiet.  Maybe they have been ordered not to talk?

Maybe they will not speak as long as the GJ is in session?

Not that their PCs were doing any good lately, only bring attention to the step mother.

MOO

The PC's were at least keeping Kyron's story in the news.   If they completely stop talking to the media the story will go away. I've seen it happen too many times. 

That's true.

Seen it too.

Sad
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2010, 11:25:32 PM »

SS for OT but can someone give me a link to Halieghs forum?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7934.msg1212452#new

Is something happening?

CNN saying Misty gave a huge story about Joe, her brother and a garbage bag

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2010, 11:26:26 PM »

Is something happening?

SS seems to be old news but thank you kindly for the link

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2010, 11:28:03 PM »

I miss hearing from Desiree and Tony, I wish they would speak.  Seems like ever since they testified for the gj they have all be very quiet.  Maybe they have been ordered not to talk?

I don't think Desiree can go through another press conference, but I would expect at least one of the trio would come forward to say they are still waiting for Kyron. It could be that they have been asked not to speak for awhile, and the press might bombard them with questions about the Grand Jury.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2010, 11:34:56 PM »

Thanks Lenie
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2010, 11:39:37 PM »

Is something happening?

Hi,  That was on NG last night.  What I did read tonight is the one thing constant with all these changing stories is the black bag.  I hope all these players in the case are charged in some way so they are marked for life.  Such a precious little girlie girl.     an angelic monkey
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2010, 11:46:31 PM »

found the link to emails
http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

the blue search button works better, it lets u set parameters

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2010, 11:55:24 PM »

i wonder why she didnt mention to whoever the email was to
that she had run into, i think her name was audrey, TH makes a
point of the receipt, stamped 9;12

“I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I
went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then
I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off
to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That
was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them ..."
http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html?

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2010, 12:11:19 AM »

I'm hoping whatever the reason is, it can be taken as a sign LE is making progress. I only say that because Tony is in LE and I'm sure has more inside access and I would think if Desiree saw the search was at a stand still, being Kyron's mom, she would fix that herself and be out begging for help, leads, whatever it took to keep this front page news and the searchers actively looking.

...oh....Just making sure it's not due to being held up on some bogus TH all-about-me charges, like TH couldn't have slipped in some slander suit or whatever making it where they can't publicly talk, could she?
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2010, 12:17:55 AM »

I'm hoping whatever the reason is, it can be taken as a sign LE is making progress. I only say that because Tony is in LE and I'm sure has more inside access and I would think if Desiree saw the search was at a stand still, being Kyron's mom, she would fix that herself and be out begging for help, leads, whatever it took to keep this front page news and the searchers actively looking.

...oh....Just making sure it's not due to being held up on some bogus TH all-about-me charges, like TH couldn't have slipped in some slander suit or whatever making it where they can't publicly talk, could she?

I doubt TH has a slander suit going. She is avoiding having to testify about anything. Maybe later.

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2010, 12:36:03 AM »

In order to prove slander, TH would have to prove that the things said are lies.  I'm not sure what it is that they have said that Terri can prove is a lie.
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2010, 12:47:48 AM »

“I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I
went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then
I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off
to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That

Being one to test theories, just to see what a clean slate/random outcome is, tonight I had 3 of my kids who were with me most of Tuesday, write down their time lines. I did as well and then we compared them all. They were all different, none of us had real proof on us, some we could get but alibi proof, like I clocked in at work at 11:29, but as my oldest son said "we weren't prepared."  I expected different timelines just not to the degree ours were different.

After still arguing trying to sync our arrival and leaving times, (we were all in the same car), one of my sons got frustrated and made the comment "had I known this was gonna be a test, I would have made it a point to get documentation and I could prove you all wrong. I would have them take note of when I scanned my RC card and kept my milkshake receipt."

This led me right back to just how prepared and documented TH was on the day Kyron went missing. Is she normally *prepared* like that, with receipts, people/witnesses she talks (making it a point to flash pictures of her soon to me MIA stepson at the science fair-the science fair she just now left from), etc? is anyone on a normal day, anyone clueless to the fact the day will end like this?

I think her complete documented timeline, for the day her stepson just happened to go missing, speaks a whole lot louder she's guilty, than it does she's innocent.
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2010, 12:52:46 AM »

I doubt TH has a slander suit going. She is avoiding having to testify about anything. Maybe later.

Oh good that was what I was hoping the answer was-TH has done enough damage already, I was hoping she couldn't play a lawsuit game and slow anything down.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

!!
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2010, 01:00:33 AM »

Being one to test theories, just to see what a clean slate/random outcome is, tonight I had 3 of my kids who were with me most of Tuesday, write down their time lines. I did as well and then we compared them all. They were all different, none of us had real proof on us, some we could get but alibi proof, like I clocked in at work at 11:29, but as my oldest son said "we weren't prepared."  I expected different timelines just not to the degree ours were different.

After still arguing trying to sync our arrival and leaving times, (we were all in the same car), one of my sons got frustrated and made the comment "had I known this was gonna be a test, I would have made it a point to get documentation and I could prove you all wrong. I would have them take note of when I scanned my RC card and kept my milkshake receipt."

This led me right back to just how prepared and documented TH was on the day Kyron went missing. Is she normally *prepared* like that, with receipts, people/witnesses she talks (making it a point to flash pictures of her soon to me MIA stepson at the science fair-the science fair she just now left from), etc? is anyone on a normal day, anyone clueless to the fact the day will end like this?

I think her complete documented timeline, for the day her stepson just happened to go missing, speaks a whole lot louder she's guilty, than it does she's innocent.

Hi Shy-monkey,  Boy, Don't ever be shy !!!  What a pertinent thought you had, "Is she normally "prepared" like that, with receipts, people/witnesses she talks to . ."     How true.  After I look at my statement online I toss those receipts.  Why keep them?  Hmmmm, Now I wonder if she was a detail person or the opposite.  People I have known are usually one or the other.  ;}
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2010, 01:00:55 AM »

In order to prove slander, TH would have to prove that the things said are lies.  I'm not sure what it is that they have said that Terri can prove is a lie.

I was more worried that she may have resorted to flinging lawsuits out, as in lawsuits that are never proven, just stall things while they're pending. I quit reading on her so called support site because she seems to think the most important, possible only victim in all this is her. I read on it long enough to see she is a self absorbed, needy, person that doesn't care who she harms or stomps on as long as it will benefit her.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2010, 01:07:47 AM »

The Devils Advocate

If I was not officially declared a person of interest ... if an arrest and charges were not forthcoming ... I would be consulting my attorneys in regards to my retaliatory options encompassing those claiming an official foundation which  caused me to be removed from my home ... those claiming an official foundation which alienated me from my baby ... those claiming an official foundation that I was not cooperating with investigators.

Janet

+++++

Investigators put pressure on Terri Moulton Horman's friends, including DeDe Spicher
Published: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 7:50 PM
Updated: Friday, July 23, 2010, 11:52 AM

Letter from Kyron's parents, stepfather

"We have been briefed by law enforcement on the most recent developments in Kyron’s case.  We have been informed that they have identified a person that has been in close communication with Terri Moulton Horman since Kyron went missing and her name is DeDe Spicher.  She has not only been in close communication with Terri but has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son.  Additional information provided shows that she is refusing to cooperate with law enforcement, she is also going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron’s disappearance, not to cooperate as well.  We implore DeDe Spicer (sic) to come forward and cooperate with the investigators in any way that they need in order to assist us in finding our son.  We will state further that if we find out through the investigation that she caused a delay in us finding our son due to her lack of cooperation, we will pursue civil remedies in this matter.

"We as a family cannot understand how anyone can look at Kyron’s smiling face, having information and choose not to help bring him home.  Please remember what this is about, it’s about bringing a wonderful little boy back to his family.

"Desiree, Tony, and Kaine"

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

Kaine Horman asks judge to make Terri Moulton Horman move out of his house
Published: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 12:06 PM
Updated: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 6:43 PM

Multnomah County judge today unsealed the petition for the restraining order which Kaine Horman obtained on June 28, two days after investigators informed him that his wife had offered to pay a landscaper to kill him months before his son's disappearance.

"I believe respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010. I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me,'' Kaine Horman wrote in his petition. "The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/judge_releases_restraining_ord.html

MULTNOMAH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE HAS NO COMMENTS REGARDING THE JULY 8, 2010 YOUNG/HORMAN PRESS CONFERENCES
Posted: July 8th, 2010 6:48 PM

There will be no comment from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office regarding the information reported during the Horman/Young July 8, 2010 press conferences.   The information released in during these conferences did NOT come from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office.  This is an ongoing investigation. ....

http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2010, 01:13:17 AM »

The Devils Advocate

If I was not officially declared a person of interest ... if an arrest and charges were not forthcoming ... I would be consulting my attorneys in regards to my retaliatory options encompassing those claiming an official foundation which  caused me to be removed from my home ... those claiming an official foundation which alienated me from my baby ... those claiming an official foundation that I was not cooperating with investigators.

Janet

+++++

SNIPPED

Janet, what a clarifying thought. Pretty much says it all......just when I was heading for the fence again.

Tolerance said:

"Spodie,
I like your new background.
Is your monkey flossing?"

HAHAHAHAHA yes! and flashing all his teeth because he has more than I do.....LOL

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2010, 01:14:18 AM »

The Devil's Advocate

If somebody maliciously slandered me ... it is he/she who had better be able to prove it in a court of law.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2010, 01:31:52 AM »

Hi Shy-monkey,  Boy, Don't ever be shy !!!  What a pertinent thought you had, "Is she normally "prepared" like that, with receipts, people/witnesses she talks to . ."     How true.  After I look at my statement online I toss those receipts.  Why keep them?  Hmmmm, Now I wonder if she was a detail person or the opposite.  People I have known are usually one or the other.  ;}
HI there!!! I'm the same way, even in store shopping I toss the receipts unless it's an unentered debit card and/or there's a chance I will need to return. I'm wondering if this is the norm for her too. If I had to guess, this isn't normal behavior. Comments, emails, etc recently posted, but written prior to Kyron disappearing didn't focus on exact details. I know people are different but the people I know, that are normally timeline aware, are also the same in their emails, texts etc. Like where I would say I ran into so and so last week, they would say they saw so and so at fred meyers last wednesday on their way to wherever.

From what I can tell in the past TH used mostly broader details, last month, next week, last winter, clear up until the day Kyron went missing, then suddenly she's all about details, when she arrived at school at this time, she left the school at that time, it took this many minutes to drive to this place etc and even has proof..whatever..
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2010, 01:45:22 AM »

HI there!!! I'm the same way, even in store shopping I toss the receipts unless it's an unentered debit card and/or there's a chance I will need to return. I'm wondering if this is the norm for her too. If I had to guess, this isn't normal behavior. Comments, emails, etc recently posted, but written prior to Kyron disappearing didn't focus on exact details. I know people are different but the people I know, that are normally timeline aware, are also the same in their emails, texts etc. Like where I would say I ran into so and so last week, they would say they saw so and so at fred meyers last wednesday on their way to wherever.

From what I can tell in the past TH used mostly broader details, last month, next week, last winter, clear up until the day Kyron went missing, then suddenly she's all about details, when she arrived at school at this time, she left the school at that time, it took this many minutes to drive to this place etc and even has proof..whatever..

If it were me who had gone shopping a Freddy's in the morning and a few hours later (after school) I was being questioned as to where I'd been...I would still have those receipts around somewhere, even if I had to go pull them out of the trashcan.  A few hours later...I could put my hands on them.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.