April 26, 2024, 08:00:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #22 8/19/10 - 8/21/10  (Read 223403 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2010, 02:21:44 AM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

Terri Moulton Horman: Kyron Horman's stepmother is a profile in contradictions

Some very nice pictures go along with this article, too.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2010, 02:36:33 AM »

VERY interesting article puzzler  thumleft thanks

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2010, 03:29:23 AM »

It's going to be a real busy day tomarrow after all the monkeys read that article! So Much Information! ..

.I'm thinking she built up and up and up and snapped...perhaps after she said good bye to Kyron she stopped to talk to someone and noticed that Kyron was NOT going straight to class as she told him to, but was going to see the cool "electrical" project.  Since there had been discussion around Kyron not "listening" maybe this blew her gasket. She may have then taken him out to the truck....telling him he was going to be punished....scaring him....then she drove a terrified Kyron to the first Fred Meyers and told him to stay in the car, threatening him again...maybe even taking his glasses at that point...went in to establish an alibi...then drove to the next Fred Meyers and established the second alibi....same scenario with leaving Kyron in the truck,...then they went home....TH anger became rage and she did something horrible in anger. Instantly realizing her mistake, she calls her good friend DDS and asks her to bbsit Kiara.......but then I sort of lose my train of thought on how it goes from here. I can see TH placing Kyron into something to conceal him, placing him in the truck, driving around as the cell phone pings indicated and dumping Kyron. With a tit for tat thats that attitude. Wiping her hands and excusing her actions as justifiable.

Just my opinion and my current train of thought, changes frequently.
   Bring Kyron Home!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2010, 04:04:27 AM »

Hey zippiddy!
I love your monkey, especially the expression on its face! Too darn funny! Our friend Jason is posting in his thread. Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2010, 04:14:45 AM »

In order to prove slander, TH would have to prove that the things said are lies.  I'm not sure what it is that they have said that Terri can prove is a lie.

The Devil's Advocate

If somebody maliciously slandered me ... it is he/she who had better be able to prove it in a court of law.

Janet

Actually, in a court of law if you felt that you were being slandered, YOU would have to prove that the information was a lie.  Therein is the problem.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2010, 04:19:07 AM »

Thanks, Puzzler.  We finally hear from James.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2010, 04:23:41 AM »

That article about Terri made me positively ill.  The amounts of money she has gone through and what did she do with it all?  The money from the settlement, the money from her parents, a free, expensive college degree.

Her total lack of caring or understanding that she should not take it upon herself to destroy others property such as in the teacher's classroom or the roommate's bookcase.  Wow!

And is there anymore question why Kyron didn't get out of his bed in the morning?  I bet he didn't have permission.

Punishing a child for all of those hours at home.  I wonder how often Kaine was out of town and what happened when he wasn't home?

She was also upset with the baby not sleeping at night.  I think she was done being a mother.  I think she planned on doing something to Kyron.

And I didn't believe it, but maybe she did plan on suing the school.  She has one nice hefty lawsuit under her belt already.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2010, 06:30:33 AM »

Thanks Puzzler!   
That was very interesting.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2010, 06:44:10 AM »

Way back somewhere I had mentioned about why a 7yo boy would stay in bed until someone would come and get him out.  That has always bothered me.  I think I have my answer.  For what ever reason she had turned on Kyron.  Why would you want a daily update on a child from a teacher?  It sounds like he was being , at least, mentally abused by her. 

For the first time my hope that Kyron would come home safe is shattered.   

James sounds like a very well adjusted young man who will do good in life.  I'm so glad to see that.

I do hope at the very least James and Kaine will be able to continue their relationship. I feel that is important.  Especially for James and Kiara. 

I also hope they will be able to find Kyron soon if only to bring his family closure. I also hope the guilty party/parties pay for the rest of their lives for this.

Nuff said.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2010, 07:29:35 AM »

Greetings Puzzler & Monkey's,

Thank-you for the link!

"So you are going to spend James inheritance"

What?  Money is alway's on SM mind,huh? 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2010, 07:33:24 AM »

That article about Terri made me positively ill.  The amounts of money she has gone through and what did she do with it all?  The money from the settlement, the money from her parents, a free, expensive college degree.

Her total lack of caring or understanding that she should not take it upon herself to destroy others property such as in the teacher's classroom or the roommate's bookcase.  Wow!

And is there anymore question why Kyron didn't get out of his bed in the morning?  I bet he didn't have permission.

Punishing a child for all of those hours at home.  I wonder how often Kaine was out of town and what happened when he wasn't home?

She was also upset with the baby not sleeping at night.  I think she was done being a mother.  I think she planned on doing something to Kyron.

And I didn't believe it, but maybe she did plan on suing the school.  She has one nice hefty lawsuit under her belt already.

Hellokitty 

GREED.  I'm sorry to scream, I still say she did whatever it was for greed. 
"Follow the money" a friend once told me. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2010, 08:10:07 AM »

Maybe she wanted the daily updates on Kyron because she thought there might be something wrong with Kyron (attention disorder) and, as a teacher herself, she knew the best way to try to figure out if he needed special attention was to get the daily reports to see what was going on and to ensure that the teachers were giving him attention.

The thing about the inheritance was odd to me, too.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2010, 08:27:25 AM »

Hellokitty 

GREED.  I'm sorry to scream, I still say she did whatever it was for greed. 
"Follow the money" a friend once told me. 

That's been my opinion from the very beginning. Money. She wanted Kaine dead for his insurance money, and his assets. That didn't work out, so she started setting up poor little Kyron. And I also still believe she saw Michael Cook as a replacement for Kaine because he is well paid, he is available, and he apparently indicated some interest. She was trying to find another man to take care of her because it was obvious that Kaine was catching on to her dark side, and that he was going to divorce her.
Never for one moment have I ever thought she was "set up" by anyone. She has done all the manipulating of everyone else for years. I also never thought Kaine made James leave.

I really want to believe that Kyron is stashed somewhere, and that he is alive, but I really don't think he is.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2010, 08:31:11 AM »

Maybe she wanted the daily updates on Kyron because she thought there might be something wrong with Kyron (attention disorder) and, as a teacher herself, she knew the best way to try to figure out if he needed special attention was to get the daily reports to see what was going on and to ensure that the teachers were giving him attention.

The thing about the inheritance was odd to me, too.

I might believe this about the request of the teacher except she also wanted Kyron disciplined when he didn't have a green card. Why would you discipline him instead of assist him. That doesn't show caring to me. It shows the behavior of a mean witch. JMO

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2010, 08:42:00 AM »

Sounds like "Mommy Dearest " syndrome to me.........

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2010, 08:48:31 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/08/20/kyron-horman-case-an-informative-look-at-terri/

Kyron Horman case: An informative look at Terri

Posted on August 20th, 2010 by Valhall

The Oregonian has a very informative article written about Terri Horman in which her ex-husband Richard Ecker, her son James Tarver, and Kaine Horman are interviewed as well as many other people who knew and interacted with Terri in some form or fashion in her adult life.  The article is very good and I encourage everyone to take time to read it.  Here are the important things I pulled from it:

* Terri has shown a tendency to be a control freak in several areas of her life.  Particularly in the brief times she has spent substitute teaching, being regarded as very strict and extremely organized (by the way, I don’t see either of those as negative in a teacher, but point to them as an example of controlling tendencies that if applied in inappropriate circumstances, or with self-centered motives become negative).

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2010, 09:09:24 AM »

Good Friday Morning all... I hope this day finds you all well and Happy.  After reading that article the first thing that popped in my head was Borderline Personality Disorder.
I am not a psychiatrist but from past work experience in a field working with adults with challenges Terri seems to have a lot of the classic symptoms of this disorder. She seems to switch from idealizing the people she knows to devaluing them. She also had fluctuations in her self image as well as impulse issues.  Alot of people can live with this disorder and I believe it starts to wane as they get older. I can see Terri reaching a snapping point, kind of like Casey who was in the height of her disorder. This is all just my opinion and I don't even know if the article is accurate. But it certainly could explain Terri's personality and why we all have a hard time trying to understand why she is acting the way she is with Kyron missing. Although her lawyer may tell her to not speak to anyone, Terri also needs something to control right now in her life. By being silent she is in control.
The question we all ask here is did she do something with Kyron? LE seems to think so, Why? Why did the judge also believe the MFH plot and give sole custody to Kaine? Did Terri Fail the lie detector tests because of her personality disorder? Le says Terri is not a POI yet they hand out a flier with her pic on it as well as her friend Dede's, WHY??  Which one of these questions is it?
1. Is Le Grasping at straws?
2. Does Le know more and they are trying to break Terri?
I am sorry Kyron that you like many others are out there somewhere and someone knows where, yet they are either too sick or selfish to say where. I wish there was a cure for the bad in this world.
Have a good day all.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2010, 09:10:11 AM »

Thank you.

A very nice summary of things. It was great to hear from James, and other people.

Very Happy
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2010, 09:19:32 AM »

Thanks Puzzler!  Very interesting article.

My goodness...so James was sent away by Terri after all.  How convenient that Kaine was on a business trip when she chose to do this and although he didn't want James sent away, I guess the decision was already made by the time Kaine was informed.   
I hope James will get his wish to see Kaine soon.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2010, 09:21:41 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/08/20/kyron-horman-case-an-informative-look-at-terri/

Kyron Horman case: An informative look at Terri

Posted on August 20th, 2010 by Valhall

The Oregonian has a very informative article written about Terri Horman in which her ex-husband Richard Ecker, her son James Tarver, and Kaine Horman are interviewed as well as many other people who knew and interacted with Terri in some form or fashion in her adult life.  The article is very good and I encourage everyone to take time to read it.  Here are the important things I pulled from it:

* Terri has shown a tendency to be a control freak in several areas of her life.  Particularly in the brief times she has spent substitute teaching, being regarded as very strict and extremely organized (by the way, I don’t see either of those as negative in a teacher, but point to them as an example of controlling tendencies that if applied in inappropriate circumstances, or with self-centered motives become negative).

This reminds me of the discussion we had, awhile back, about the woman who thought Terri had been the substitute who made her son wear his coat after it had fallen in the toilet.  She went to the superintendent and asked that the substitute be fired and the teacher be given extra special ed. training.  The substitute was fired.  We never found out for sure if that sub was Terri, but the mother believed it was. 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.