March 28, 2024, 03:54:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #22 8/19/10 - 8/21/10  (Read 221820 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: August 20, 2010, 05:35:01 PM »

I have got to comment on the mark system from the school and Terri's behavior toward this. My daughter gets the colored dot system and has since kindergarten. She has also been diagnosed ADD with anxiety and Pica disorders. (firm believer this all comes from living with her bio parents). During kindergarten she received several red marks, I kept asking her why, after the 3rd time I called the school to speak with the teacher, no call back. The following day she again received a red mark. Sammi said the same thing "I don't know" Well I went to the room to talk to the teacher. The teacher was very belligerent and asked if I had not talked to Sammi. After pulling the info from her, she had told Sammi to take the pencil out of her mouth, after that every day that she saw Sammi with the pencil in her mouth she gave her a red mark, said that she knew she was not suppose to have the pencil in her mouth she should not have to remind her every day. After I saw the pencils, she was not putting the pencil in her mouth, she was eating them from the erasers down and had eaten 4 pencils. I asked the teacher if she had any idea of what Pica was. At this time I requested that a note accompany any mark other than a green mark. Had to fight with the whole school system over this. During any of Sammi's re-evaluations for ADD and other disorders I have to have very close communications with the teachers. If Terri thought that Kyron was having issues I feel she was doing right by staying up with it on a daily basis.
               During 2nd grade Sammi got into the habit of picking her nose and eating it. I found out about this because she was crying after school one day because none of the other kids would have anything to do with her. I went to the school the next morning and found out that this had been going on for weeks. She did not do it at home because she did not feel the anxiety that she felt at school. But because after several weeks the teacher did not see fit to tell the parent Sammi was shunned by her school mates.

One other thing I wanted to hit on, in the story about Terri I wonder if the whole pregnancy was a bad emotional deal. Kaine said in the article that the pregnancy was a shock to him as he thought they were NOT going to have children.

Not defending what she may have done to Kyron on June 4th. Only defending her right to question the teacher on the behavioral issues.
an angelic monkey oh my, Pica is a terrible thing, we had a family member with this. May I please ask, is this card system used with all children, or with children with learning problems? The reason I ask is, did Kyron have learning problems?

IIRC, Kyron's teacher said Kyron had NO learning disabilities.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #421 on: August 20, 2010, 05:35:25 PM »

So we shouldn't judge Terri with the yardstick we ourselves would not want to be judged with, but it is okay to judge Kaine based on "rumors?" 

Kaine seeing terri while married to desiree is not a rumor, which btw we got the answer how they met, at a restaurant while Kaine was out with friends. . We don't really know if Kaine was having an affair or not while married to Terri, could be I suppose. It was not confirmed Terri was having an "affair" with the LS.

Maybe no proof of affair in the physical sense, but yes, she was sexting him.  And both Tarver and Eckert stated that she had cheated on them.

Desiree says Kaine cheated on her so does that mean that kaine cheated on Terri? I am not saying she did or not, but we haven't been told she was having an affair.

There was proof that she was sending nudie pics of herself to the landscaper.  I would kind of consider that cheating.
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #422 on: August 20, 2010, 05:36:17 PM »

[/quote]

That doesn't mean she did not try to hire the landscaper for the MFH.  She was sending Michael pics of her lady bits AFTER the sting.  Of course she wasn't going to try and have Michael kill Kaine!
[/quote]

lady bits.......    I've never heard that one. 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #423 on: August 20, 2010, 05:36:57 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112291

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #424 on: August 20, 2010, 05:37:00 PM »

Hi Monkey's and guest,

I was gleaning and not cleaning 

WS  actually have a thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=410

"Possible S-----  Relationship Between DeDe and Terri? ( 1 2)
akashana

::MonkeyShocked::anyone would entertain that idea so bluntly   
I am only interested in what Rudy's muscles and abs look like  Monkey Devil!

Thanks, want to take bets on how long that thread will remain open? 
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #425 on: August 20, 2010, 05:38:50 PM »

[/quote]

O/T  Wildmala - what a cute avatar you have.

[/quote]

Why thank you!!  It's a 'red panda'.  I saw one the last time I was at the zoo and it was just SO adorable...instant new-found fave animal!   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: August 20, 2010, 05:39:14 PM »

I don't recall reading anywhere that Kyron did or didn't have any learning disabilities.
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #427 on: August 20, 2010, 05:39:52 PM »

O/T  Wildmala - what a cute avatar you have.

[/quote]

Why thank you!!  It's a 'red panda'.  I saw one the last time I was at the zoo and it was just SO adorable...instant new-found fave animal!   
[/quote]

Sorry...darn boxes!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #428 on: August 20, 2010, 05:40:36 PM »

Hi Monkey's and guest,

I was gleaning and not cleaning 

WS  actually have a thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=410

"Possible S-----  Relationship Between DeDe and Terri? ( 1 2)
akashana

::MonkeyShocked::anyone would entertain that idea so bluntly   
I am only interested in what Rudy's muscles and abs look like  Monkey Devil!

Thanks, want to take bets on how long that thread will remain open? 

The KGB gave an OK  My goodness, I like to play around, goodness that is almost Slanderous to imply.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: August 20, 2010, 05:42:36 PM »

I'm sure Desiree tried to make the short time of a weekend visit with her son as enjoyable as possible.  Kyron, of course, would rather stay in the "fun" environment; rather that going back to "school" and everyday life.  That just a normal response from a kid IMO.

A good friend of mine had trouble with one of her son's when he was small and would send him to his room when he was misbehaving.  She was told by a physchiatrist that sending a child to their room was not a punishment, as it was their safe place with all their toys, etc.; that she should assign a chore like the previously mentioned "dust rag" or take away a favorite toy for a specified period of time. 

I heard that same thing about a kid's room being no punishment. Can't remember where. Makes sense though.
Now comes an unsettling thought: what if Terri wanted Kyron in his room, away from Kaine as much as possible, because she just wanted it to be the Terri-Kaine-Kiara dynamic? In her mind, Kyron would become less and less part of the family. Out of sight out of mind. Finally that wasn't enough for her, or Kaine wasn't going along with it as much as she hoped, or it was taking too long--something more permanent had to be done to get Kyron out of the way.

I don't get why the punishment always involved making him stay in his room.

I think she wanted daily reports because each day she hoped he wouldn't get a 'green" report.
Then away to his room and away from the rest of the family would go poor little Kyron. Maybe he was getting too many green reports and so that little scheme didn't work, so she had to find another way to get the little boy lost.

Seriously, she should have done that for James since he was the one skipping school.

Perhaps this is why she was being stricked with Kyron? Maybe she saw what she did wrong with James and didn't want to correct it with Kyron
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: August 20, 2010, 05:42:46 PM »

So we shouldn't judge Terri with the yardstick we ourselves would not want to be judged with, but it is okay to judge Kaine based on "rumors?" 

Kaine seeing terri while married to desiree is not a rumor, which btw we got the answer how they met, at a restaurant while Kaine was out with friends. . We don't really know if Kaine was having an affair or not while married to Terri, could be I suppose. It was not confirmed Terri was having an "affair" with the LS.

Maybe no proof of affair in the physical sense, but yes, she was sexting him.  And both Tarver and Eckert stated that she had cheated on them.

Can you imagine the blow to her ego, knowing this is the first husband she didn't get rid of first? I think she was used to having someone in the wings when she left a husband. Kaine beat her to the punch.

Something akin to Kaine in regards to his affair with Terri while still living under the same roof with his eight month pregnant wife.

Janet

++++++

Little Boy Lost
Report airs Monday, July 26, 10 p.m./9 C on Dateline NBC
by Kate Snow
NBC News
updated 7/26/2010 6:51:10 PM ET

TRANSCRIPT

DESIREE YOUNG: Unfortunately, Kaine was not faithful to me and met another woman.

KATE SNOW: That was Terri?

DESIREE YOUNG: Mm-hmm.

KATE SNOW: So all of the sudden you know that there's another woman. You're eight months pregnant.

DESIREE YOUNG: Yeah.

KATE SNOW: Must have been a low point in your life.

DESIREE YOUNG: Yeah. It was pretty hard to handle. I cried solid for two months and didn't leave the bedroom because I didn't understand why she somehow equated to something that was better than me and my son.

Kaine, however, insists that he and Desiree had broken up before he stated seeing Terri, agreeing to live separate lives under the same roof just until their baby came along.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38420266

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: August 20, 2010, 05:45:45 PM »

I just find it interesting that James said he only heard his mom and Kaine fight once in eight years, and the couple fought in private.  I have never heard of that before, good way of doing it though. Would love to know how often they fought in private.

I've been married 29 years.....have had many a disagreement, but we had an agreement.... we saved are arguments until our kids were either not in the house, or after they went to sleep.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: August 20, 2010, 05:47:58 PM »

Desiree says Kaine cheated on her so does that mean that kaine cheated on Terri? I am not saying she did or not, but we haven't been told she was having an affair.
If Kaine and Terri met at a restaurant, why was Kaine not wanting to say where they met?

I don't know, I think he just didnt' want to talk about that whole thing which I can understand, not sure if I would want to either....Also in that it says she has worked in restaurants, I didn't kow that.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: August 20, 2010, 05:48:33 PM »

The MFH Plot

I am backtracking in regards to the alleged MFH plot.  I now doubt that there is any evidence ... only the hearsay of the landscaper ... that there was ever a MFH plot.

The failing sting to trap Terri ... would not have been necessary ... if there had been electronic backup ... credible evidence.

Terri Horman would have been apprehended and charged ... if there had been electronic backup ... credible evidence..

I can tell you that Tamikosmom would be sitting in a Canadian prison at this moment if there was credible evidence that she attempted a MFH against her husband.

I contend that the sexting was what motivated investigators to track down the landscaper and ... for his own benefit ... an illegal lied to investigators.

Janet

++++++

Kyron Horman's stepmom won't contest husband's push out of their home; new court files allege sexual relationship
Published: Monday, July 12, 2010, 8:56 PM
Updated: Friday, July 16, 2010, 10:31 AM

Law enforcement informed Kaine Horman that Terri Horman not only shared concerns about her marriage with Cook and made sexual overtures to him, but made similar overtures to the landscaper who she had attempted to hire to murder Kaine months before Kyron's disappearance, the filing says.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyrons_stepmom_wont_contest_he.html

Then why was she sexting and carrying on with the landscaper?

The same reason that Kaine had been carrying on with Terri with Desiree was eight months pregnant ... Terri was unhappy in her marriage.  Hey ... maybe Terri's justification had something to do an affair that "sources" claim that Kaine may have been involved in.

Janet

+++++

Police were ready to arrest Kyron's stepmom over plot to kill husband, says source
Jul 6 at 9:36 PM

According to sources, Terri Horman had talked to the landscaper about being in a bad marriage and had claimed that Kaine had "hurt" her emotionally by having an extra-marital relationship.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Source-Police-were-ready-to-arrest-Kyrons-stepmom-over-plot-to-kill-husband-97907429.html

So we beat up Kaine for something there isn't any proof that he did, but we are supposed to justify Terri's confirmed affair with the landscaper?  Ok, is this bizarro world or what?
I think some of us are mad at Kaine because he was having a extra-marital relationship with Terri while  Desiree was eight months pregnant ,and still married and living with Desiree.
I just don't know who I would hate worse Kaine or Terri if I was her hmmm I say Kaine.

JMO

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: August 20, 2010, 05:50:54 PM »

Hi Tracygirl

According to unnamed "sources" ... Terri shared with the landscaper that Kaine was having an affair.

I assume that determining what unnamed "sources" wannabe detectives are to believe or not to believe in this case is where it is at.

Janet

++++++

Police were ready to arrest Kyron's stepmom over plot to kill husband, says source

According to sources, Terri Horman had talked to the landscaper about being in a bad marriage and had claimed that Kaine had "hurt" her emotionally by having an extra-marital relationship.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Source-Police-were-ready-to-arrest-Kyrons-stepmom-over-plot-to-kill-husband-97907429.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: August 20, 2010, 05:54:53 PM »

I don't recall reading anywhere that Kyron did or didn't have any learning disabilities.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

((snipped))

Authorities upgrade search for missing Portland boy to major crimes investigation

By Allan Brettman, The Oregonian
June 05, 2010, 9:37AM

The Oregonian/Allan BrettmanLt. Jason Gates, incident commander for the Multnomah County Sheriff's office, outside Skyline Elementary School.Gina Zimmerman, president of the school PTA, dropped by the Skyline search scene Saturday morning with her 8-year-old daughter Madi, who has been a classmate of Kyron for three years.

“He’s not the type of child who would just go out of school and go searching or wandering around,” Zimmerman said. “He’s just a timid, sweet boy.”

Zimmerman said she was in contact with the father, Kaine Korman, and stepmother, Terri Korman, and detectives Friday night. “Everybody’s just worried and in shock that this could happen in our little school where everybody knows everybody.”

She said the K-8 school has about 300 students.

Zimmerman said she arrived at the school around 8:15 a.m. Friday, as most parents and students did, to attend the end-of-year science fair. Terri Korman took a photograph of Kyron in front of his project, Zimmerman said.

Kyron’s project was on the red-eye tree frog, Madi said.

“We always play on the swings together,” she said of her friend. I’m thinking my thoughts for him. I’m very worried.”

Zimmerman said everyone went into their classroom for the science fair and broke into parent-led groups of four or five. She wasn’t sure what group Kyron was in. but she said the last time she saw him was at 8:15, when the groups began going from class to class.

“Then you were supposed to stay with your group. I don’t know what group he was in.”

Zimmerman said the boy has no learning disabilities. “He’s a good kid who follows the rules,” she said.

“We’re really close to the family, “ she added, noting that Kyron has a 16-year-old brother and a younger sister. “We’ve been on the phone with them all night.”

Anyone with information regarding Kyron's whereabouts is asked to call a tip line at 503-261-2847.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

This original article copied and posted on many sites early on but the article now omits that comment by Zimmerman. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: August 20, 2010, 05:56:14 PM »

((snipped))

Authorities upgrade search for missing Portland boy to major crimes investigation

By Allan Brettman, The Oregonian
June 05, 2010, 9:37AM

The Oregonian/Allan BrettmanLt. Jason Gates, incident commander for the Multnomah County Sheriff's office, outside Skyline Elementary School.Gina Zimmerman, president of the school PTA, dropped by the Skyline search scene Saturday morning with her 8-year-old daughter Madi, who has been a classmate of Kyron for three years.

“He’s not the type of child who would just go out of school and go searching or wandering around,” Zimmerman said. “He’s just a timid, sweet boy.”

Zimmerman said she was in contact with the father, Kaine Korman, and stepmother, Terri Korman, and detectives Friday night. “Everybody’s just worried and in shock that this could happen in our little school where everybody knows everybody.”

She said the K-8 school has about 300 students.

Zimmerman said she arrived at the school around 8:15 a.m. Friday, as most parents and students did, to attend the end-of-year science fair. Terri Korman took a photograph of Kyron in front of his project, Zimmerman said.

Kyron’s project was on the red-eye tree frog, Madi said.

“We always play on the swings together,” she said of her friend. I’m thinking my thoughts for him. I’m very worried.”

Zimmerman said everyone went into their classroom for the science fair and broke into parent-led groups of four or five. She wasn’t sure what group Kyron was in. but she said the last time she saw him was at 8:15, when the groups began going from class to class.

“Then you were supposed to stay with your group. I don’t know what group he was in.”

Zimmerman said the boy has no learning disabilities. “He’s a good kid who follows the rules,” she said.

“We’re really close to the family, “ she added, noting that Kyron has a 16-year-old brother and a younger sister. “We’ve been on the phone with them all night.”

Anyone with information regarding Kyron's whereabouts is asked to call a tip line at 503-261-2847.

This original article copied and posted on many sites early on but the article now omits that comment by Zimmerman. 

Thanks Klaas

Janet

_____

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #437 on: August 20, 2010, 05:57:16 PM »

The MFH Plot

I am backtracking in regards to the alleged MFH plot.  I now doubt that there is any evidence ... only the hearsay of the landscaper ... that there was ever a MFH plot.

The failing sting to trap Terri ... would not have been necessary ... if there had been electronic backup ... credible evidence.

Terri Horman would have been apprehended and charged ... if there had been electronic backup ... credible evidence..

I can tell you that Tamikosmom would be sitting in a Canadian prison at this moment if there was credible evidence that she attempted a MFH against her husband.

I contend that the sexting was what motivated investigators to track down the landscaper and ... for his own benefit ... an illegal lied to investigators.

Janet

++++++

Kyron Horman's stepmom won't contest husband's push out of their home; new court files allege sexual relationship
Published: Monday, July 12, 2010, 8:56 PM
Updated: Friday, July 16, 2010, 10:31 AM

Law enforcement informed Kaine Horman that Terri Horman not only shared concerns about her marriage with Cook and made sexual overtures to him, but made similar overtures to the landscaper who she had attempted to hire to murder Kaine months before Kyron's disappearance, the filing says.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyrons_stepmom_wont_contest_he.html

Then why was she sexting and carrying on with the landscaper?

The same reason that Kaine had been carrying on with Terri with Desiree was eight months pregnant ... Terri was unhappy in her marriage.  Hey ... maybe Terri's justification had something to do an affair that "sources" claim that Kaine may have been involved in.

Janet

+++++

So we beat up Kaine for something there isn't any proof that he did, but we are supposed to justify Terri's confirmed affair with the landscaper?  Ok, is this bizarro world or what?
I think some of us are mad at Kaine because he was having a extra-marital relationship with Terri while  Desiree was eight months pregnant ,and still married and living with Desiree.
I just don't know who I would hate worse Kaine or Terri if I was her hmmm I say Kaine.

JMO

But Terri herself had cheated on previous husbands and KNEW THAT KAINE WAS MARRIED.  So you should hate her just as much.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: August 20, 2010, 05:58:23 PM »

Thanks Klaas, weird that that statement has been omitted    There is so much too read, I missed that.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #439 on: August 20, 2010, 06:00:51 PM »

Hi Tracygirl

According to unnamed "sources" ... Terri shared with the landscaper that Kaine was having an affair.

I assume that determining what unnamed "sources" wannabe detectives are to believe or not to believe in this case is where it is at.

Janet

++++++

To be honest, in lots of high profiled crimes I have followed, there are un-named sources.  It's nothing new.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.