April 26, 2024, 10:41:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #22 8/19/10 - 8/21/10  (Read 223417 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #540 on: August 20, 2010, 08:46:10 PM »

Does anyone think that Kaine's brother because of what he did would have done something to Kyron? What he did was disgusting, but don't think he had anything to do with Kyron. I'm sure this might have been mentioned but I don't recall, is Kaine and his brother close, or did he distance himself after he found out what his brother did?
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #541 on: August 20, 2010, 08:47:12 PM »

You are welcome.  I've got to run out and pu a pizza but will check when I get back!  Anyone else want me to pu pizza for them?  Let's have a pizza party!!

My dog and cats do the same thing. Good to get a smile every now & again!

I'm making pizzas. Four and dough everywhere! Will soon spill sauce somewhere. My dog is paying attention to what I am doing with all of the cheese. He is available as a taste tester.

Stop by here and pick up one.

NCSunny

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: August 20, 2010, 08:47:44 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

I guess the Lawyers, Ok'd.  Perhaps they lured Jason over with something spicey he hadn't responded on his thread today. I agree it is so hard to believe. We are above the smut.

We are??   I'm not.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #543 on: August 20, 2010, 08:51:44 PM »

I don't recall reading anywhere that Kyron did or didn't have any learning disabilities.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

((snipped))

Authorities upgrade search for missing Portland boy to major crimes investigation

By Allan Brettman, The Oregonian
June 05, 2010, 9:37AM

The Oregonian/Allan BrettmanLt. Jason Gates, incident commander for the Multnomah County Sheriff's office, outside Skyline Elementary School.Gina Zimmerman, president of the school PTA, dropped by the Skyline search scene Saturday morning with her 8-year-old daughter Madi, who has been a classmate of Kyron for three years.

“He’s not the type of child who would just go out of school and go searching or wandering around,” Zimmerman said. “He’s just a timid, sweet boy.”

Zimmerman said she was in contact with the father, Kaine Korman, and stepmother, Terri Korman, and detectives Friday night. “Everybody’s just worried and in shock that this could happen in our little school where everybody knows everybody.”

She said the K-8 school has about 300 students.

Zimmerman said she arrived at the school around 8:15 a.m. Friday, as most parents and students did, to attend the end-of-year science fair. Terri Korman took a photograph of Kyron in front of his project, Zimmerman said.

Kyron’s project was on the red-eye tree frog, Madi said.

“We always play on the swings together,” she said of her friend. I’m thinking my thoughts for him. I’m very worried.”

Zimmerman said everyone went into their classroom for the science fair and broke into parent-led groups of four or five. She wasn’t sure what group Kyron was in. but she said the last time she saw him was at 8:15, when the groups began going from class to class.

“Then you were supposed to stay with your group. I don’t know what group he was in.”

Zimmerman said the boy has no learning disabilities. “He’s a good kid who follows the rules,” she said.

“We’re really close to the family, “ she added, noting that Kyron has a 16-year-old brother and a younger sister. “We’ve been on the phone with them all night.”

Anyone with information regarding Kyron's whereabouts is asked to call a tip line at 503-261-2847.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

This original article copied and posted on many sites early on but the article now omits that comment by Zimmerman. 
That's strange! Seems like the same thing happened with the video and story of Andrea Leckey...seems like they deleted the part that Terri had the baby in her arms at Fred Meyers.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: August 20, 2010, 08:51:59 PM »

as a teacher and special ed teacher, TH was aware of these practices,
used in a classroom setting and home use, the key is kids have to
have a choice, so that they become aware of consequences,i use these
on a daily basis with the adults with developmental disabilities
that i work with, and the foster children that have behaviours over the yrs
im a firm believer positive reinforcement is the way to go
young kids age 1-10, have no reference point till you give them one
and if you give them no choice, they end up with a very low self esteem
im just bad the h3ll with it, after awhile
we dont have all the details, but if what kaine says is true, that would
be boarding on abuse, and at the least bad parenting

Thank you thank you thank you.
http://www.proteacher.org/a/34068_Rewarding_the_good_behavior.html
http://www.proteacher.org/a/30643_rewards_and_reinforcement.html
http://www.proteacher.com/030001.shtml

hellokitty you are very very very welcome, hope it helps

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #545 on: August 20, 2010, 08:53:28 PM »

You are welcome.  I've got to run out and pu a pizza but will check when I get back!  Anyone else want me to pu pizza for them?  Let's have a pizza party!!

My dog and cats do the same thing. Good to get a smile every now & again!

I'm making pizzas. Four and dough everywhere! Will soon spill sauce somewhere. My dog is paying attention to what I am doing with all of the cheese. He is available as a taste tester.

I'm sorry, I got all up in that box...time for me to find something good on tv and call it a night.

Night all

NCSunny

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: August 20, 2010, 08:55:00 PM »

Have a good night NCSunny  an angelic monkey
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: August 20, 2010, 08:58:11 PM »

Does anyone think that Kaine's brother because of what he did would have done something to Kyron? What he did was disgusting, but don't think he had anything to do with Kyron. I'm sure this might have been mentioned but I don't recall, is Kaine and his brother close, or did he distance himself after he found out what his brother did?

No I do not. 

However I do believe Terri will use that at some point as an excuse for disappearing Kyron.  Once she is arrested and this comes to trial that will become a major issue in her defense.

Do I believe that..I do not.  You do not spirit children away and disappear them from their family in this circumstance.  You would make sure they were never ever in this person's company, get them counseling and provide as much love and support as you could..you would nt hand them off to strangers.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: August 20, 2010, 09:00:51 PM »

I mean the affair with Terri, the pedo brother, the grandfather that supposedly molested children...Blonde was trying to talk about the pedo brother for a day or so and no one wanted to talk about it. Kaine has an affair with Terri while Desiree was pg with Kyron and no one is allowed to say that was wrong because it would not be supportive of Kaine.

Why isn't LE spending more time talking about Kaine's side of the family?

I don't know but LE is not spending a lot of time talking about anything. the last time they talked they now admit it was not correct, well that may be a stretch but you get what I mean
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #549 on: August 20, 2010, 09:02:11 PM »

Kaine having an affair while married to Desiree has been brought up plenty. Still gets brought up. Same with his brother. Haven't heard as much about their grandfather, but that may just have been the brother trying to excuse his own behavior. I don't know. But all these have been brought up--the brother and the affair, ad nauseum.

naw not in my opinion because when it is brought up someone always posts, wagging a finger at their disappointment. I fully expect to read a posting saying to me something like, "now why on earth would that have anything to do with anything? Why would you want to further hurt a person who is in obvious pain. Kaine is a victim in this and he does not need to be drug through the mud, blah, blah, blah...."

I don't remember ever seeing any words like that posted here.  IMO I happen to trust LE a bit more than maybe you and a few others do but if you want to investigate Kaine and his family it's fine by me.  I would have to wonder why LE appears to be working WITH Kaine and why the courts gave him custody of Kiara if he's such a bad guy, but that's just me.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: August 20, 2010, 09:03:00 PM »

Kaine having an affair while married to Desiree has been brought up plenty. Still gets brought up. Same with his brother. Haven't heard as much about their grandfather, but that may just have been the brother trying to excuse his own behavior. I don't know. But all these have been brought up--the brother and the affair, ad nauseum.

naw not in my opinion because when it is brought up someone always posts, wagging a finger at their disappointment. I fully expect to read a posting saying to me something like, "now why on earth would that have anything to do with anything? Why would you want to further hurt a person who is in obvious pain. Kaine is a victim in this and he does not need to be drug through the mud, blah, blah, blah...."

I don't remember ever seeing any words like that posted here.  IMO I happen to trust LE a bit more than maybe you and a few others do but if you want to investigate Kaine and his family it's fine by me.  I would have to wonder why LE appears to be working WITH Kaine and why the courts gave him custody of Kiara if he's such a bad guy, but that's just me.

lol, that is not word for word, but it has been said over and over again by a poster here. It is ok, if god forbid something happened in my family I would want that person to stand up for me in the same way.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #551 on: August 20, 2010, 09:04:54 PM »

Have you guys seen this comment, made by the maker of the videos, in his comment section at the link below? 

@charlisav "Thank you Charlis this whole thing has been breaking my heart since day on. It's all I do for about 10 12 hours a day scouring photos, looking for clues and discerning facts. Your efforts are appreciated. I have a little grandson named Kyron."

musicworldnewstoday1
2 days ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RigDPJBvXRs

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: August 20, 2010, 09:09:13 PM »

Have you guys seen this comment, made by the maker of the videos, in his comment section at the link below? 

@charlisav "Thank you Charlis this whole thing has been breaking my heart since day on. It's all I do for about 10 12 hours a day scouring photos, looking for clues and discerning facts. Your efforts are appreciated. I have a little grandson named Kyron."

musicworldnewstoday1
2 days ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RigDPJBvXRs

But his profile lists his age as 27!  scratch
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: August 20, 2010, 09:13:56 PM »

Check out his profile and his recent comments:

http://www.youtube.com/user/musicworldnewstoday1

musicworldnewstoday1 commented on Terri Horman World News Today (10 hours ago) "Kaine Horman's truck was seen on NW Kaiser road. Michael Cook was seen driving away from the same location of NW Kaiser Road with a child in the ba..."   more "Kaine Horman's truck was seen on NW Kaiser road. Michael Cook was seen driving away from the same location of NW Kaiser Road with a child in the back seat.
"   less     

musicworldnewstoday1 commented on Terri Horman Called Out On Dateline By Real Parents (1 day ago) "I think Kaine Horman needs to test Kiara's DNA to see if that is even his daughter seeing how Terri Horman acted that way. I suspect Terri Horman h..."   more "I think Kaine Horman needs to test Kiara's DNA to see if that is even his daughter seeing how Terri Horman acted that way. I suspect Terri Horman had an affair long before Kyron went missing and she would use Michael Cook to kill off the Landscaper hitman. "   less     

musicworldnewstoday1 commented on Terri Horman World News Today (1 day ago) "This video is not about Terri Horman and her mustang. Let's stick with the topic, thanks!"     

musicworldnewstoday1 commented on Stepmother refuses to answer questions re Kyron Horman. (1 day ago) "Terri might not have said anything, but her friend sure said a mouth full. I can't stand the site of her either."     

musicworldnewstoday1 commented on Terri Horman News Update Kyron (1 day ago) "Just an observation folks cool the comments. I care more than you'll ever know about Kyrons well being, perhaps if others had none of this would ha..."   more "Just an observation folks cool the comments. I care more than you'll ever know about Kyrons well being, perhaps if others had none of this would have happened."   less 
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: August 20, 2010, 09:18:52 PM »

Jason answered questions this morning, at around 2:00am.

But, I don't blame him if he's goners.

Yah people dawged him way aweful!

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: August 20, 2010, 09:19:48 PM »

From what we can gather from he news article Terri like to have her life in control. So that leads me to think that her life went out of control and she didn't know how to get it back.

If she is responsible, I am hoping she didn't killed Kyron, I hope she hid him because in her sick mind she was helping him. If Kyron couldn't be around Terri anymore, the person she considered to be his savior from everyone, then he would be better off without them. It was the ultimate in control to take him completely out of the situation. Who said that her reactions to things were overboard, I agree with that.

Regarding Kristian, I wonder what Terri's own childhood like? Is she protecting her children from what happened to her? What is the story behind the molestation? What happened in Kaines and Kristians childhood and could it be related to what Terri may have been feeling?

I also believe the affair is important because if you read what Kaine said about his always needing to reassure her that he didn't care about how she looked, that was because she was insecure. She knew what her husband was capible of because she was there. Desiree is a very beautiful woman and I am sure somewhere in her mind was the thought, if he cheated on her then my looking like this is not going to help any. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: August 20, 2010, 09:22:00 PM »

No I do not. 

However I do believe Terri will use that at some point as an excuse for disappearing Kyron.  Once she is arrested and this comes to trial that will become a major issue in her defense.

Do I believe that..I do not.  You do not spirit children away and disappear them from their family in this circumstance.  You would make sure they were never ever in this person's company, get them counseling and provide as much love and support as you could..you would nt hand them off to strangers.
I sure don't either, but wonder if Kaine broke off ties with his brother over this?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: August 20, 2010, 09:22:05 PM »

Desire implies in the following interview that Kyron faced challenges in regards to listening.

Often a child with ADD is distracted easily in a classroom environment has difficulty focusing.

Janet

++++++

Transcript - Kaine and Desiree Interview

06-27-2010, 12:14 AM
Pandora

From this interview with Kaine & Desiree:

00:10 - When asked if Kyron has ever run away, both shake their heads No and D says, "No. He's too scared to."

00:28 - when asked if he has any fears, D responds, "Yeah. He is afraid of not having his glasses on and not being able to see very far in front of him so he always stays really close to the house."

00:51 - D "It was very important to him that he be okay with the divorce and that he be okay with everything else. And so we have always come together collectively to make the right decision for the family."

Reporter - The parents say that the media has reported things that aren't true. They try to avoid media, radio & tv. Kaine says he fears peoples theories.

00:1:14 - Kaine "Rather than focus on the investigation and how we can help, it starts to put my mind into his mind and what he could be going through. And, and that's a difficult place for a parent to go."

Reporter - Kyron likes to go to Red Robin for mac n' cheese. He also likes sushi. His mother says he has had Stranger Danger training, but she fears he might not sense danger.

01:36 - D "He's had some challenges at school with listening & following direction, and so of course we've had to talk to him about that, too, and part of that is listening to your elders, unfortunately."

01:52 - D "If someone came up to him and asked him to go with him, I can't say he wouldn't because its a stranger danger situation. I don't know that he would recognize that."

02:08 Reporter When asked if they've prepared themselves for whatever the outcome may be, they both answered No. (shaking heads)

02:15 - K "No. We're hopeful and that's ... we're not preparing ourselves. We're putting all of our energies into finding him and what I tell a lot of friends and family is we'll put the pieces of us back together after we find him."

Reporter - they say they stay strong in part because of a huge support system behind them

02:36 - K "They just come over. They come over to the house. They bring food. They bring their kids and just basically sit with us and try to help us cope with the situation."

Reporter - That caccoon is now protecting them from paralyzing thoughts as they focus on seeing their son alive again.

(Note reporter = Mike Donahue)

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showpost.php?s=6843858f1e9d1b7107b3c4a88047ccdb&p=411558&postcount=32

Video

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/mediacenter/default.aspx?videoId=16956@koin.web.entriq.net&navCatId=156

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #558 on: August 20, 2010, 09:22:18 PM »

LOL!  I think I'll have to take a raincheck for one of your pizza's as I'm running by Tracygirl's house for chicken noodle casserole, bread and salad!  That sounds so yummy!

While I was out I was listening to NG talk about Dede spending 11 days at Terri's house.  I'd heard that many times but was trying to piece things together.   11 Days...that's really a long time!  Are Terri's parents employed full-time?  I can't imagine not being able to take a leave of absence if it were me.  Do we know if they're working now or are they constantly with Terri?
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: August 20, 2010, 09:22:42 PM »

hiding monkey thats not it, it was a little older than that one thanks though

here it is, in regards to this post
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8388.msg1213183#msg1213183

Was Kaine working from home the day Kyron went missing? If so, when did Terri get home from the school?

"No, I was in the office that day until about 1:45 and arrived back home a little after 2 pm. Terri was already in the house, on her laptop, when I arrived. I kissed Kiara, grabbed some food, and worked from my home office until about 3:30 at which time I put shoes on Kiara and we started walking down toward the bus stop."
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/horman_family_answers_question.html

this link has all the articles and vids at the The Oregonian
http://topics.oregonlive.com/tag/kyron%20horman/posts-5.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.