March 28, 2024, 06:34:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #22 8/19/10 - 8/21/10  (Read 221841 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: August 21, 2010, 02:23:58 AM »

Hi Zip..
yes, I found some scary links of people that live next door to the underground farm on that rd. they do some crazy stuff out there.

hey Lucky
I must say I'm not surprised  that's what got me looking up who all lives out there
did you get the UPdated list of addys/names ?  added about 7 or so more today 

dd - if you're here I just joined your site lol .... (same nick) approve me already!! jk'n no rush LOL

oh ok, will do

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: August 21, 2010, 02:24:25 AM »

Sign for Wyks' button:

Button Broken
       Watch for Finger!

There you go, Wyks', your complaint thingie is fixed!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: August 21, 2010, 02:28:14 AM »

Hi Zip..
yes, I found some scary links of people that live next door to the underground farm on that rd. they do some crazy stuff out there.

Hi Lucky,
What kind of crazy stuff? I have searched and searched and cannot come up with much. You are a much better and more organized searcher than me. I keep going back to that area and cannot find anything, ugh
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #663 on: August 21, 2010, 02:28:31 AM »

Hi Zip ,

yes I looked at the long list and that named jumped out at me.When I saw his pic, I remembered that I had crossed his pics many times. now I have to track back..

you talking about the one from "Whos Hot In Portland" LOL oh man .. are u? lol 

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: August 21, 2010, 02:28:54 AM »

Sign for Wyks' button:

Button Broken
       Watch for Finger!

There you go, Wyks', your complaint thingie is fixed!

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: August 21, 2010, 02:29:54 AM »

Jane Valez Mitchell was chattering with the retired Portland police talking head who's now a lawyer and seems to currently be on TV interviews 24/7 --- Jane specifically stated, AND, DON'T FORGET THAT UNKNOWN MAN IN THE PHOTOGRAPH

someone posted this and I don't know anything about it...

does anyone know where this video might be if there is one, or if there is a transcript, or does anyone know anything about this man or photo of a man LE has?  has anyone heard about this, and if so, what did you hear.

I don't know anything at all about it, just trying to figure out what it's about

thanks

Hi DoubleD
Do you suppose she is talking about the man in the picture at the science fair early on.  I believe the picture is over in the picture thread and the man's head is circled.  I thought LE had found out who he was though.  I don't know where to find that transcript.

this poster said no absolutely not the man in the photo with kyron... I just don't remember anything about this, and trying to figure out if I missed the info, or if the poster is confused or what...
DD isnt the poster saying that they are basing it off of what terri said on the 5th in her email.. then Jane Velez said what about the man in the photo on her show? I tried to find the video that said that and I couldnt. yet.

to be honest i don't know what the poster is really saying, just that the poster is saying this news person said le has a photo of a man and they have not released the photo and they were mad le had not released it and they insist it is not about the man in the kyron photo... I don't know if the poster knows what they are talking about or not, maybe they are mistaken, I don't know, but if it is true, I am trying to find the article so I can read it myself and figure this out LOL... I don't want to just say oh okay you said it, so even though I never heard of it I guess it's true.  LOL... I miss things so I could have missed it... but no one else seems to have heard about it either I guess, hmmm

To find me:
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: August 21, 2010, 02:30:20 AM »

Hi Zip ,

yes I looked at the long list and that named jumped out at me.When I saw his pic, I remembered that I had crossed his pics many times. now I have to track back..

I saw that too Zippy! From what I saw of his farm though, they have only been in the area for a year or two?
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #667 on: August 21, 2010, 02:30:58 AM »

Hi Zip..

Hi Lucky,
What kind of crazy stuff? I have searched and searched and cannot come up with much. You are a much better and more organized searcher than me. I keep going back to that area and cannot find anything, ugh

heres one of the people who live next door he says that in his blog. they have alot of links on there blog with all kinds of stuff..
Wierd look at the pics they have a yoga flyer on there too... they live next door to the address Underground

http://psuart.blogspot.com/
my adress is as follows: 14019 NW Newberry Road Portland, OR 97231

did you see the one I posted earlier a manager for intel lives on that rd too.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: August 21, 2010, 02:31:43 AM »

ok zippy you are in

To find me:
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: August 21, 2010, 02:31:56 AM »

Hi Zip ,

I saw that too Zippy! From what I saw of his farm though, they have only been in the area for a year or two?

Hey! Maybe Terri saw the article and his picture and thought "hey, lookie here, he lives right around the corner". So she donned a sexy outfit and jumped in the red squirrel mobile and stopped in to introduce herself,  Monkey Devil!
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #670 on: August 21, 2010, 02:32:07 AM »

I posted about the intel manager ealier and he is a part of this network.

http://eniac.yak.net/shaggy/faerieinf.html

We are a network of f***t farmers, workers, artists, drag queens, political activists, witches, magickians, rural and urban dwellers who see gays and lesbians as a distinct and separate people, with our own culture, ways of being/becoming, and spirituality. We believe that, as a people, we have unique and necessary contributions to make, ones that we must make to help regain the lost balance of the larger human community here on the planet.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: August 21, 2010, 02:32:08 AM »

Hello Kitty

you posted this on a closed thread.

Owner at ToyBrickPlace.com
Warren, OR

* About me

Where I grew up
    Banks, OR
Places I've lived
    Hillsboro, OR; Olympia, WA; Tracy, CA
Companies I've worked for
    Intel, NEC America, Tektronix
Schools I've attended
    Banks High School; Portland Community College

end of snip....

I found some info on this guy .....
http://discussions.apple.com/profile.jspa?userID=324494
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/carl-vanderzanden/8/915/93a

Carl Vanderzanden
Operations Manager at Intel 

Portland, Oregon Area
http://www.radfae.org/work/index.html
Radical Faeries at Work
Vanderzanden & Associates (Portland, Oregon)
I provide group, workshop and retreat facilitation, I also work with organizations in visioning, planning, organization structure and design, and organizatonal and group processes.

Carl VanderZanden / Boondok
14845 NW Newberry Road<< the crazy videos coming out talk about this rd.
Portland OR 97231 USA
503.307.0429 (voice)
877.256.6113 (fax)
carlvz (at) mac (dot) com

(My question is where did you get your info there was not a link)I would like to have it.. Smile

Here's a little bit more info on the NW Newberry Road address:

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/14845-NW-Newberry-Rd-Portland-OR-97231/53906351_zpid/

This 1240 square foot single family home has 2 bedrooms and 1.0 bathrooms.

It is located at 14845 NW Newberry Rd Portland, Oregon. This home is in the Beaverton Sd 48J School District.

The nearest schools are Jacob Wismer Elementary School, Stoller Middle School and Westview High School.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #672 on: August 21, 2010, 02:32:59 AM »

Hi Zip ,

Hey! Maybe Terri saw the article and his picture and thought "hey, lookie here, he lives right around the corner". So she donned a sexy outfit and jumped in the red squirrel mobile and stopped in to introduce herself,  Monkey Devil!
thats pretty funny! she prob knew all of them... 

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #673 on: August 21, 2010, 02:36:54 AM »

Hi Zip ,

"howdy neighbour"   UGH .... stoppit!!!  Monkey Devil!  (he was a hottie eh?  )

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: August 21, 2010, 02:37:18 AM »

Hi Zip..

Hi Lucky,

heres one of the people who live next door he says that in his blog. they have alot of links on there blog with all kinds of stuff..
Wierd look at the pics they have a yoga flyer on there too... they live next door to the address Underground

http://psuart.blogspot.com/
my adress is as follows: 14019 NW Newberry Road Portland, OR 97231

did you see the one I posted earlier a manager for intel lives on that rd too.

OMG! This stuff reminds me of this guy who made his wife disappear years ago in Florida and now lives in Portland. He is a weirdo photographer and teaches at one of the colleges. I cannot remember the name. I will go look, it is going to bug me now. I don't know how you find this stuff Lucky, but if I disappear, you are the one that I want on it.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: August 21, 2010, 02:38:42 AM »

Hi Zip ,

Oh Zippiddy, you always make me laugh out loud!
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #676 on: August 21, 2010, 02:39:14 AM »

Thanks puzzler Smile

I dug up alot of stuff on the underground address also..I didnt know if it was posted yet or not
Snip....

end of site scroll down..
Parallel Session 2:30-4:30 Monday May 17th @ Wealth Underground Farms 14019 NW Newberry Portland, OR. Moderated By Jacquie HillThe lowdown: Wealth Underground Farms is a small CSA located just 10 miles from downtown Portland. The farm is one acre of hand cultivated land that is dedicated to growing a variety of organic vegetables, fruits, herbs and flowers in a sustainable manner. They are working hard to strengthen the community and local foods systems of the North Tualitin Mountains and the city of  Portland especially the neighborhood of St. Johns. They are also a sponser of this years MFA Lecture series here at Portland State.
Nolan Calisch—one of the founders of Wealth Underground Farms—will lead a tour of the farm as well as a participatory project exploring and highlighting the effects of sound on the physiology of plants in their newly constructed greenhouse. Calisch is interested in exploring where art fits into agriculture and visversa.
Following the tour of the farm and greenhouse project there will be a discussion lead by Calisch on the re–imagination of our current food systems and tackling questions such as: What Stands in the way of a more sustainable and small-scale approach to nourishment? (Bringing back the local farmer) What kind of innovative support webs and communication could be established between grower and eater? (Getting to know and trust your local farmer) and Is there room for craftsmanship and creativity in farming? (Where art meets agriculture)
All in all it should be a fantastic afternoon of fresh air and good discussion! RSVP is required.
end of snip...
the other owner is Chris Siegel‏

5:16pm
http://historyofartandsocialpractice.tumblr.com/page/4

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: August 21, 2010, 02:40:05 AM »

I read the article about Terri and one thing stood out is how much financial support she had from her parents and from ex's parents. And how little good her education had done her in the manner of getting the kind of job she wanted. And I sure didn't like her even more after reading the part about wanting the report from the teacher every day. Demanding ? No wonder Kyron was timid, probably had to get permission to inhale and exhale. And when it was ok to get up out of bed. I have Gkiddos, they do well at daycare, school, no issues and my daughter doesn't have extensive or intensive contact with the teacher. The little one is in daycare and there is a hello, goodbye and if anything happens during the day it is mentioned. There isn't any kind of daily talking to the other one's teachers ever and she is going into grade seven. Seems like excessive monitoring or something with her.

First off let me admit that I misread that article I suppose because I didn't read that she wanted Kyron to spend the evening in his room, I believed it to be a time out, not stay in your room until tomorrow. That is excessive and certainly a red flag that Kaine should have picked up on. It makes me wonder if what he is saying is not sort of an exaggeration? I mean who would continue to allow a person to care for a child who was being so overboard? Just seems odd to me. He either was absolutely clueless as to his child's happiness and well being or he is exaggerating a bit.

The article says she wanted Kyron sent to his room.....and that they argued about it. Obviously, Kaine did not agree with her, and he stood his ground. Many parents disagree about disciplining the children. It's a very common issue, especially among step families.
It's easy for someone to criticize Kaine in hindsight without knowing anything about his situation at the time. He had absolutely no reason to think Terri would harm Kyron in the way she has. He was standing up for Kyron by disagreeing with her methods, and he probably thought they should work it out as parents. That seems to be how all the adults of Kyron's intermingled family operated. That same method of trying to work out how to discipline children is going on around this country in millions of homes. How in the world was Kaine to know his family would be torn apart? Kaine is a pretty good father, from all accounts. I don't blame him for not knowing in advance that Terri was capable of disappearing Kyron, because she hadn't done anything like that in the past. It's just not the kind of thought that would pop into a person's head when arguing over discipline.
Every strict, over-controlling parent does not do harm to their children. It's actually pretty rare.
I'm sure he feels guilty enough at this point without anyone pointing anymore fingers at him. There was no way for him to see what was about to happen, and it's extremely unfair and unkind to keep blaming him for what Terri did. She alone is to blame for her actions.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: August 21, 2010, 02:40:38 AM »

http://historyofartandsocialpractice.tumblr.com/page/4

haha I thought that said history o fart and social practice LOL

To find me:
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #679 on: August 21, 2010, 02:41:27 AM »

Hi Zip ,

hahaaaaa that was funnay

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.