April 19, 2024, 11:47:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #22 8/19/10 - 8/21/10  (Read 223242 times)
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #680 on: August 21, 2010, 02:42:47 AM »

http://historyofartandsocialpractice.tumblr.com/page/4

haha I thought that said history o fart and social practice LOL
I had to look at that for a min! hahaaa
  the underground farts  J/K

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: August 21, 2010, 02:45:40 AM »

Hi Zip..
yes, I found some scary links of people that live next door to the underground farm on that rd. they do some crazy stuff out there.

Hi Lucky,
What kind of crazy stuff? I have searched and searched and cannot come up with much. You are a much better and more organized searcher than me. I keep going back to that area and cannot find anything, ugh

heres one of the people who live next door he says that in his blog. they have alot of links on there blog with all kinds of stuff..
Wierd look at the pics they have a yoga flyer on there too... they live next door to the address Underground

http://psuart.blogspot.com/
my adress is as follows: 14019 NW Newberry Road Portland, OR 97231

did you see the one I posted earlier a manager for intel lives on that rd too.

Here's just a bit more info on the 14019 NW Newberry Road address:

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/14019-NW-Newberry-Rd-Portland-OR-97231/89193374_zpid/

This is a single family home.
It is located at 14019 NW Newberry Rd Portland, Oregon.
The nearest schools are Sauvie Island Elementary School, Stoller Middle School and Westview High School.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #682 on: August 21, 2010, 02:46:10 AM »

Hi Zip..
yes, I found some scary links of people that live next door to the underground farm on that rd. they do some crazy stuff out there.

Hi Lucky,
What kind of crazy stuff? I have searched and searched and cannot come up with much. You are a much better and more organized searcher than me. I keep going back to that area and cannot find anything, ugh

heres one of the people who live next door he says that in his blog. they have alot of links on there blog with all kinds of stuff..
Wierd look at the pics they have a yoga flyer on there too... they live next door to the address Underground

OMG! This stuff reminds me of this guy who made his wife disappear years ago in Florida and now lives in Portland. He is a weirdo photographer and teaches at one of the colleges. I cannot remember the name. I will go look, it is going to bug me now. I don't know how you find this stuff Lucky, but if I disappear, you are the one that I want on it.
awww. Ok Smile  thats funny cuz there are lots of photographers I found in this mix-mess.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: August 21, 2010, 02:46:35 AM »

well almost midnight and I think I am falling asleep, anything you need help with lucky before I go to sleep?  I can still stay up and look up a few things if you have something in mind

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: August 21, 2010, 02:47:26 AM »

Jane Valez Mitchell was chattering with the retired Portland police talking head who's now a lawyer and seems to currently be on TV interviews 24/7 --- Jane specifically stated, AND, DON'T FORGET THAT UNKNOWN MAN IN THE PHOTOGRAPH

someone posted this and I don't know anything about it...

does anyone know where this video might be if there is one, or if there is a transcript, or does anyone know anything about this man or photo of a man LE has?  has anyone heard about this, and if so, what did you hear.

I don't know anything at all about it, just trying to figure out what it's about

thanks

Hi DoubleD
Do you suppose she is talking about the man in the picture at the science fair early on.  I believe the picture is over in the picture thread and the man's head is circled.  I thought LE had found out who he was though.  I don't know where to find that transcript.

this poster said no absolutely not the man in the photo with kyron... I just don't remember anything about this, and trying to figure out if I missed the info, or if the poster is confused or what...
DD isnt the poster saying that they are basing it off of what terri said on the 5th in her email.. then Jane Velez said what about the man in the photo on her show? I tried to find the video that said that and I couldnt. yet.

to be honest i don't know what the poster is really saying, just that the poster is saying this news person said le has a photo of a man and they have not released the photo and they were mad le had not released it and they insist it is not about the man in the kyron photo... I don't know if the poster knows what they are talking about or not, maybe they are mistaken, I don't know, but if it is true, I am trying to find the article so I can read it myself and figure this out LOL... I don't want to just say oh okay you said it, so even though I never heard of it I guess it's true.  LOL... I miss things so I could have missed it... but no one else seems to have heard about it either I guess, hmmm

I think this could possibly be an internet rumor. There were actually TWO men in separate photos taken that day. LE has cleared all those photos by now. Maybe the one man did not want his name released. I wouldn't blame him. He'd have his whole life spilled out on the internet.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: August 21, 2010, 02:48:58 AM »

Jane Valez Mitchell was chattering with the retired Portland police talking head who's now a lawyer and seems to currently be on TV interviews 24/7 --- Jane specifically stated, AND, DON'T FORGET THAT UNKNOWN MAN IN THE PHOTOGRAPH

does anyone know where this video might be if there is one, or if there is a transcript, or does anyone know anything about this man or photo of a man LE has?  has anyone heard about this, and if so, what did you hear.

I don't know anything at all about it, just trying to figure out what it's about

thanks

Hi DoubleD
Do you suppose she is talking about the man in the picture at the science fair early on.  I believe the picture is over in the picture thread and the man's head is circled.  I thought LE had found out who he was though.  I don't know where to find that transcript.

this poster said no absolutely not the man in the photo with kyron... I just don't remember anything about this, and trying to figure out if I missed the info, or if the poster is confused or what...
DD isnt the poster saying that they are basing it off of what terri said on the 5th in her email.. then Jane Velez said what about the man in the photo on her show? I tried to find the video that said that and I couldnt. yet.

to be honest i don't know what the poster is really saying, just that the poster is saying this news person said le has a photo of a man and they have not released the photo and they were mad le had not released it and they insist it is not about the man in the kyron photo... I don't know if the poster knows what they are talking about or not, maybe they are mistaken, I don't know, but if it is true, I am trying to find the article so I can read it myself and figure this out LOL... I don't want to just say oh okay you said it, so even though I never heard of it I guess it's true.  LOL... I miss things so I could have missed it... but no one else seems to have heard about it either I guess, hmmm

I think this could possibly be an internet rumor. There were actually TWO men in separate photos taken that day. LE has cleared all those photos by now. Maybe the one man did not want his name released. I wouldn't blame him. He'd have his whole life spilled out on the internet.

well if no one has heard it here either, then I'm not the only one who has not heard about it...if tomorrow no one here has heard it and has a link to it, then I am writing it off and not bothering with it...

To find me:
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #686 on: August 21, 2010, 02:49:14 AM »

Hi Zip..

Hi Lucky,

Here's just a bit more info on the 14019 NW Newberry Road address:

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/14019-NW-Newberry-Rd-Portland-OR-97231/89193374_zpid/

This is a single family home.
It is located at 14019 NW Newberry Rd Portland, Oregon.
The nearest schools are Sauvie Island Elementary School, Stoller Middle School and Westview High School.

thanks puzzler, man thats alot of land..

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #687 on: August 21, 2010, 02:49:21 AM »

Sign for Wyks' button:

Button Broken
       Watch for Finger!

There you go, Wyks', your complaint thingie is fixed!

I'm jealous, please Bearly, Make me one too?
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #688 on: August 21, 2010, 02:51:48 AM »

well almost midnight and I think I am falling asleep, anything you need help with lucky before I go to sleep?  I can still stay up and look up a few things if you have something in mind
No I quit for the day Im so tired. I only got 2 hrs sleep last night. I got a virus when I was shutting down I noticed and then i stayed up. fixed it till it was all gone.. crazy..

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: August 21, 2010, 02:53:33 AM »

No I quit for the day Im so tired. I only got 2 hrs sleep last night. I got a virus when I was shutting down I noticed and then i stayed up. fixed it till it was all gone.. crazy..

ok then I'll see you tomorrow... I need sleep also... and I have a virus and have to wait to get my son to fix mine, I don't know how haha... I think those stupid intel people are giving us viruses when we go to their pages hahaha.  Monkey Devil!

To find me:
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: August 21, 2010, 02:54:06 AM »

I read the article about Terri and one thing stood out is how much financial support she had from her parents and from ex's parents. And how little good her education had done her in the manner of getting the kind of job she wanted. And I sure didn't like her even more after reading the part about wanting the report from the teacher every day. Demanding ? No wonder Kyron was timid, probably had to get permission to inhale and exhale. And when it was ok to get up out of bed. I have Gkiddos, they do well at daycare, school, no issues and my daughter doesn't have extensive or intensive contact with the teacher. The little one is in daycare and there is a hello, goodbye and if anything happens during the day it is mentioned. There isn't any kind of daily talking to the other one's teachers ever and she is going into grade seven. Seems like excessive monitoring or something with her.

First off let me admit that I misread that article I suppose because I didn't read that she wanted Kyron to spend the evening in his room, I believed it to be a time out, not stay in your room until tomorrow. That is excessive and certainly a red flag that Kaine should have picked up on. It makes me wonder if what he is saying is not sort of an exaggeration? I mean who would continue to allow a person to care for a child who was being so overboard? Just seems odd to me. He either was absolutely clueless as to his child's happiness and well being or he is exaggerating a bit.

The article says she wanted Kyron sent to his room.....and that they argued about it. Obviously, Kaine did not agree with her, and he stood his ground. Many parents disagree about disciplining the children. It's a very common issue, especially among step families.
It's easy for someone to criticize Kaine in hindsight without knowing anything about his situation at the time. He had absolutely no reason to think Terri would harm Kyron in the way she has. He was standing up for Kyron by disagreeing with her methods, and he probably thought they should work it out as parents. That seems to be how all the adults of Kyron's intermingled family operated. That same method of trying to work out how to discipline children is going on around this country in millions of homes. How in the world was Kaine to know his family would be torn apart? Kaine is a pretty good father, from all accounts. I don't blame him for not knowing in advance that Terri was capable of disappearing Kyron, because she hadn't done anything like that in the past. It's just not the kind of thought that would pop into a person's head when arguing over discipline.
Every strict, over-controlling parent does not do harm to their children. It's actually pretty rare.
I'm sure he feels guilty enough at this point without anyone pointing anymore fingers at him. There was no way for him to see what was about to happen, and it's extremely unfair and unkind to keep blaming him for what Terri did. She alone is to blame for her actions.

lol it must be 3 oclock somewhere in the world.

Yea I bet he does feel badly, I know I would.
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #691 on: August 21, 2010, 02:55:16 AM »

they prob are hahaa... I had one that I just used malwares free download to get out.

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #692 on: August 21, 2010, 02:57:07 AM »

ok then I'll see you tomorrow... I need sleep also... and I have a virus and have to wait to get my son to fix mine, I don't know how haha... I think those stupid intel people are giving us viruses when we go to their pages hahaha.  Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: August 21, 2010, 03:03:57 AM »

thanks

FYI - you can get posted transcripts (I don't know where, but Klaas or someone else can tell you).  You will need the "date" of the particular show.  I just listened to a re-run of Friday night's show to see if I could find out more for you...I did not hear anything about your questioned issue on the show for 8/20.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: August 21, 2010, 03:04:17 AM »

I mean the affair with Terri, the pedo brother, the grandfather that supposedly molested children...Blonde was trying to talk about the pedo brother for a day or so and no one wanted to talk about it. Kaine has an affair with Terri while Desiree was pg with Kyron and no one is allowed to say that was wrong because it would not be supportive of Kaine.

Why isn't LE spending more time talking about Kaine's side of the family?

I don't know but LE is not spending a lot of time talking about anything. the last time they talked they now admit it was not correct, well that may be a stretch but you get what I mean

Kaine DISPUTES that he had an affair. It is not a fact. He has said over and over that that he and Desiree were only living together because of the pregnancy and that he considered the marriage over. Their divorce was already in the works before Desiree discovered she was pregnant.

Kaine's family has been investigated by now especially his brother. All the family, on both sides were probably investigated. I'm sure they have checked alibis on everyone.

LE knows Terri was the one who is responsible for disappearing Kyron. They're just building their case.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: August 21, 2010, 03:11:15 AM »

I mean the affair with Terri, the pedo brother, the grandfather that supposedly molested children...Blonde was trying to talk about the pedo brother for a day or so and no one wanted to talk about it. Kaine has an affair with Terri while Desiree was pg with Kyron and no one is allowed to say that was wrong because it would not be supportive of Kaine.

Why isn't LE spending more time talking about Kaine's side of the family?

I don't know but LE is not spending a lot of time talking about anything. the last time they talked they now admit it was not correct, well that may be a stretch but you get what I mean

Kaine DISPUTES that he had an affair. It is not a fact. He has said over and over that that he and Desiree were only living together because of the pregnancy and that he considered the marriage over. Their divorce was already in the works before Desiree discovered she was pregnant.

Kaine's family has been investigated by now especially his brother. All the family, on both sides were probably investigated. I'm sure they have checked alibis on everyone.

LE knows Terri was the one who is responsible for disappearing Kyron. They're just building their case.

Can you please give it a rest already? Is there an ignore botton on this forum for this poster to use on my posts? Stop coming after me and my postings. I have every right to say what have said and I stand behind my comments completely. If you don't like them please IGNORE them!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #696 on: August 21, 2010, 03:16:04 AM »

Sign for Wyks' button:

Button Broken
       Watch for Finger!

OMG .. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!      

Thanks so much Bearly!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #697 on: August 21, 2010, 03:18:21 AM »

Sign for Wyks' button:

Button Broken
       Watch for Finger!

OMG .. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!      

Thanks so much Bearly!   

it's 3 am somewhere 
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #698 on: August 21, 2010, 03:18:56 AM »

Hi Zip ,

yes I looked at the long list and that named jumped out at me.When I saw his pic, I remembered that I had crossed his pics many times. now I have to track back..

you talking about the one from "Whos Hot In Portland" LOL oh man .. are u? lol 

I saw that too Zippy! From what I saw of his farm though, they have only been in the area for a year or two?

Hey! Maybe Terri saw the article and his picture and thought "hey, lookie here, he lives right around the corner". So she donned a sexy outfit and jumped in the red squirrel mobile and stopped in to introduce herself,  Monkey Devil!
Red squirrel mobile 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: August 21, 2010, 03:20:38 AM »

Sign for Wyks' button:

Button Broken
       Watch for Finger!

I'm jealous, please Bearly, Make me one too?

Button Broken
    Watch Out for
        Bullchit!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.