April 26, 2024, 10:10:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #22 8/19/10 - 8/21/10  (Read 223405 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #700 on: August 21, 2010, 03:22:12 AM »

Kaine having an affair while married to Desiree has been brought up plenty. Still gets brought up. Same with his brother. Haven't heard as much about their grandfather, but that may just have been the brother trying to excuse his own behavior. I don't know. But all these have been brought up--the brother and the affair, ad nauseum.

naw not in my opinion because when it is brought up someone always posts, wagging a finger at their disappointment. I fully expect to read a posting saying to me something like, "now why on earth would that have anything to do with anything? Why would you want to further hurt a person who is in obvious pain. Kaine is a victim in this and he does not need to be drug through the mud, blah, blah, blah...."

I don't remember ever seeing any words like that posted here.  IMO I happen to trust LE a bit more than maybe you and a few others do but if you want to investigate Kaine and his family it's fine by me.  I would have to wonder why LE appears to be working WITH Kaine and why the courts gave him custody of Kiara if he's such a bad guy, but that's just me.

It is usually a particular poster who swoops in at 3am and picks the posts apart that have anything but praise regarding Kaine. She scolds us and tells us how terrible we are, just like an old school marm and then goes on her merry way. Many posters know who she is.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: August 21, 2010, 03:22:18 AM »

Hi Zip ,

yes I looked at the long list and that named jumped out at me.When I saw his pic, I remembered that I had crossed his pics many times. now I have to track back..

you talking about the one from "Whos Hot In Portland" LOL oh man .. are u? lol 

I saw that too Zippy! From what I saw of his farm though, they have only been in the area for a year or two?

Hey! Maybe Terri saw the article and his picture and thought "hey, lookie here, he lives right around the corner". So she donned a sexy outfit and jumped in the red squirrel mobile and stopped in to introduce herself,  Monkey Devil!
Red squirrel mobile 

lol too funny sebastian, too funny.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: August 21, 2010, 03:24:29 AM »

I mean the affair with Terri, the pedo brother, the grandfather that supposedly molested children...Blonde was trying to talk about the pedo brother for a day or so and no one wanted to talk about it. Kaine has an affair with Terri while Desiree was pg with Kyron and no one is allowed to say that was wrong because it would not be supportive of Kaine.

Why isn't LE spending more time talking about Kaine's side of the family?

I don't know but LE is not spending a lot of time talking about anything. the last time they talked they now admit it was not correct, well that may be a stretch but you get what I mean

Kaine DISPUTES that he had an affair. It is not a fact. He has said over and over that that he and Desiree were only living together because of the pregnancy and that he considered the marriage over. Their divorce was already in the works before Desiree discovered she was pregnant.

Kaine's family has been investigated by now especially his brother. All the family, on both sides were probably investigated. I'm sure they have checked alibis on everyone.

LE knows Terri was the one who is responsible for disappearing Kyron. They're just building their case.

That makes Desiree a liar then.  Hmmmm......

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: August 21, 2010, 03:25:05 AM »

I am off to bed, goodnite monkey's it has been a long day in the banana tree.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: August 21, 2010, 03:25:50 AM »

Sign for Wyks' button:

Button Broken
       Watch for Finger!

There you go, Wyks', your complaint thingie is fixed!

OMG .. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!      

Thanks so much Bearly!   

Wear it in good health!

I believe in miracles!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: August 21, 2010, 03:26:42 AM »

Sign for Wyks' button:

Button Broken
       Watch for Finger!

I'm jealous, please Bearly, Make me one too?

Button Broken
    Watch Out for
        Bullchit!

Monkey Devil! OMG!  I LOVE it!
  hearts Bearly!
  thank you
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: August 21, 2010, 03:28:40 AM »

Sign for Wyks' button:

Button Broken
       Watch for Finger!

Button Broken
    Watch Out for
        Bullchit!

hearts Bearly!
  thank you

O4B, I don't think that is the only bull in here.

I believe in miracles!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: August 21, 2010, 03:32:58 AM »

I think you're right, Bearly.  It's been knee deep 'round here tonight.  It's not all me either, I've got to watch my figure so I've been eating less, thus producing less.   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: August 21, 2010, 03:33:07 AM »

Time for a station break.  Please put your seats in a forward position.

If there is a problem with any monkey you feel is bullying you for making a post or having an opinion that is different than your own, please hit the "Report to Moderator" button.  The offending Monkey will then be rocketed into oblivion or, if the complaint is warranted, be dealt with accordingly.  The choice depends solely on the mood of the Moderator/Administrator at the time.

We have a thread called 'Monkey Musings' where you can talk about anything OT you like.  We also have a thread called 'JSM Asking for the Ban Button Thread'.  This thread belongs to all of the Monkeys, the only reason JSM's name was on it because she was OT a lot and always saying, 'I hope I don't get the ban button for this.' 

These threads are for any and all monkeys to use.  Neither of these threads is a place to trash other Monkeys.  This will not be tolerated EVER.

As you were, Monkey citizens!

salut salut salut salut salut salut salut salut salut salut salut salut salut salut salut salut salut salut salut salut

People are entitled to their opinion, just as you are entitled to yours.  There is no Kaine's side, Terri's side, Desiree's side, or LE's side in this cage, we are all on Kyron's side.  Please respect the rights of others to have opinions.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: August 21, 2010, 03:34:54 AM »

I think you're right, Bearly.  It's been knee deep 'round here tonight.  It's not all me either, I've got to watch my figure so I've been eating less, thus producing less.   

It must be all of the shaking you are doing, unless that is a nervous habit, if it is, I apologize!

I believe in miracles!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: August 21, 2010, 03:35:00 AM »

I read the article about Terri and one thing stood out is how much financial support she had from her parents and from ex's parents. And how little good her education had done her in the manner of getting the kind of job she wanted. And I sure didn't like her even more after reading the part about wanting the report from the teacher every day. Demanding ? No wonder Kyron was timid, probably had to get permission to inhale and exhale. And when it was ok to get up out of bed. I have Gkiddos, they do well at daycare, school, no issues and my daughter doesn't have extensive or intensive contact with the teacher. The little one is in daycare and there is a hello, goodbye and if anything happens during the day it is mentioned. There isn't any kind of daily talking to the other one's teachers ever and she is going into grade seven. Seems like excessive monitoring or something with her.

First off let me admit that I misread that article I suppose because I didn't read that she wanted Kyron to spend the evening in his room, I believed it to be a time out, not stay in your room until tomorrow. That is excessive and certainly a red flag that Kaine should have picked up on. It makes me wonder if what he is saying is not sort of an exaggeration? I mean who would continue to allow a person to care for a child who was being so overboard? Just seems odd to me. He either was absolutely clueless as to his child's happiness and well being or he is exaggerating a bit.

The article says she wanted Kyron sent to his room.....and that they argued about it. Obviously, Kaine did not agree with her, and he stood his ground. Many parents disagree about disciplining the children. It's a very common issue, especially among step families.
It's easy for someone to criticize Kaine in hindsight without knowing anything about his situation at the time. He had absolutely no reason to think Terri would harm Kyron in the way she has. He was standing up for Kyron by disagreeing with her methods, and he probably thought they should work it out as parents. That seems to be how all the adults of Kyron's intermingled family operated. That same method of trying to work out how to discipline children is going on around this country in millions of homes. How in the world was Kaine to know his family would be torn apart? Kaine is a pretty good father, from all accounts. I don't blame him for not knowing in advance that Terri was capable of disappearing Kyron, because she hadn't done anything like that in the past. It's just not the kind of thought that would pop into a person's head when arguing over discipline.
Every strict, over-controlling parent does not do harm to their children. It's actually pretty rare.
I'm sure he feels guilty enough at this point without anyone pointing anymore fingers at him. There was no way for him to see what was about to happen, and it's extremely unfair and unkind to keep blaming him for what Terri did. She alone is to blame for her actions.

lol it must be 3 oclock somewhere in the world.

Yea I bet he does feel badly, I know I would.

Lol Tracy girl! Yes, I believe it is 3 am in Alabama!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #711 on: August 21, 2010, 03:35:15 AM »

I read the article about Terri and one thing stood out is how much financial support she had from her parents and from ex's parents. And how little good her education had done her in the manner of getting the kind of job she wanted. And I sure didn't like her even more after reading the part about wanting the report from the teacher every day. Demanding ? No wonder Kyron was timid, probably had to get permission to inhale and exhale. And when it was ok to get up out of bed. I have Gkiddos, they do well at daycare, school, no issues and my daughter doesn't have extensive or intensive contact with the teacher. The little one is in daycare and there is a hello, goodbye and if anything happens during the day it is mentioned. There isn't any kind of daily talking to the other one's teachers ever and she is going into grade seven. Seems like excessive monitoring or something with her.

First off let me admit that I misread that article I suppose because I didn't read that she wanted Kyron to spend the evening in his room, I believed it to be a time out, not stay in your room until tomorrow. That is excessive and certainly a red flag that Kaine should have picked up on. It makes me wonder if what he is saying is not sort of an exaggeration? I mean who would continue to allow a person to care for a child who was being so overboard? Just seems odd to me. He either was absolutely clueless as to his child's happiness and well being or he is exaggerating a bit.

The article says she wanted Kyron sent to his room.....and that they argued about it. Obviously, Kaine did not agree with her, and he stood his ground. Many parents disagree about disciplining the children. It's a very common issue, especially among step families.
It's easy for someone to criticize Kaine in hindsight without knowing anything about his situation at the time. He had absolutely no reason to think Terri would harm Kyron in the way she has. He was standing up for Kyron by disagreeing with her methods, and he probably thought they should work it out as parents. That seems to be how all the adults of Kyron's intermingled family operated. That same method of trying to work out how to discipline children is going on around this country in millions of homes. How in the world was Kaine to know his family would be torn apart? Kaine is a pretty good father, from all accounts. I don't blame him for not knowing in advance that Terri was capable of disappearing Kyron, because she hadn't done anything like that in the past. It's just not the kind of thought that would pop into a person's head when arguing over discipline.
Every strict, over-controlling parent does not do harm to their children. It's actually pretty rare.
I'm sure he feels guilty enough at this point without anyone pointing anymore fingers at him. There was no way for him to see what was about to happen, and it's extremely unfair and unkind to keep blaming him for what Terri did. She alone is to blame for her actions.

Feel free to use my newly fixed button.  It's gotta be 3a somewhere. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #712 on: August 21, 2010, 03:39:16 AM »

Sign for Wyks' button:

Button Broken
       Watch for Finger!

Button Broken
    Watch Out for
        Bullchit!

hearts Bearly!
  thank you

O4B, I don't think that is the only bull in here.

I almost said... we must be getting slaphap.......... ok.. caught myself.  whew! 

a great phrase... ruined.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: August 21, 2010, 03:41:34 AM »

"That makes Desiree a liar then.  Hmmmm......"

No it doesn't.

The fact that they don't agree about their status during that time just shows how estranged they were. They couldn't communicate clearly about what their intentions were during that time. Obviously Kaine thought he was just living with Desiree to support her during the
pregnancy, and she apparently was hoping for more. They were in the middle of a divorce, after all, and I doubt Kyron was a planned baby. The fact that Kaine sees things differently than she does just means that they were each in a different place. He obviously had accepted that the end of their marriage had already taken place, and she was not that far along. Plus, being pregnant just makes the end of a marriage harder to take.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: August 21, 2010, 03:41:35 AM »

Don't worry, I am here, and I know exactly what time it is.  Please go back to Kyron, thanks!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: August 21, 2010, 03:42:51 AM »

"Without anyone pointing anymore fingers at him". "It's extremely unfair and unkind". Dang, I wish I knew how to bold! Many have tried to explain it to me and I just cannot wrap my head around the concept.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: August 21, 2010, 03:45:24 AM »

No it doesn't.

The fact that they don't agree about their status during that time just shows how estranged they were. They couldn't communicate clearly about what their intentions were during that time. Obviously Kaine thought he was just living with Desiree to support her during the
pregnancy, and she apparently was hoping for more. They were in the middle of a divorce, after all, and I doubt Kyron was a planned baby. The fact that Kaine sees things differently than she does just means that they were each in a different place. He obviously had accepted that the end of their marriage had already taken place, and she was not that far along. Plus, being pregnant just makes the end of a marriage harder to take.

I think it is a huge thing.  How the heck can someone not know if you are in a marriage or not?  Desiree's statement and Kaine's statement are mutually exclusive.

He either cheated or he didn't cheat.  Was he married or wasn't he married.  Is she a little bit pregnant and he is a little bit married?

I believe in miracles!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: August 21, 2010, 03:47:22 AM »

No it doesn't.

I disagree. How do you know what was going on their house? You make your comments like you were there, at that time, in that household. It is just my opinion, but I have not heard anything negative posted about Desiree ANYWHERE. I am more inclined to believe her side of the story. Not only are you calling Desiree a liar, but you say that you doubt that Kyron was a planned baby? How would you know this? You are always pointing out how Hurtful people are, if Kyron comes home and reads this one day, you don't think that would be hurtful?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: August 21, 2010, 03:47:25 AM »

"Without anyone pointing anymore fingers at him". "It's extremely unfair and unkind". Dang, I wish I knew how to bold! Many have tried to explain it to me and I just cannot wrap my head around the concept.

Sebastian, highlight the area you want bolded and then click on the B button.  It is the first button on there.

I believe in miracles!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: August 21, 2010, 03:50:06 AM »

It must be all of the shaking you are doing, unless that is a nervous habit, if it is, I apologize!

Well, my new avi is me workin' out to my new favorite videos "Rock Your Thong All Nite Long", and "Goodbye Thunder Thighs".  Brandi hooked me up.  Monkey Devil!

Come Home, Kyron!  Praying for your safe return, sweet little one.  an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.