April 25, 2024, 09:19:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #22 8/19/10 - 8/21/10  (Read 223387 times)
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: August 21, 2010, 03:52:06 AM »

I read the article about Terri and one thing stood out is how much financial support she had from her parents and from ex's parents. And how little good her education had done her in the manner of getting the kind of job she wanted. And I sure didn't like her even more after reading the part about wanting the report from the teacher every day. Demanding ? No wonder Kyron was timid, probably had to get permission to inhale and exhale. And when it was ok to get up out of bed. I have Gkiddos, they do well at daycare, school, no issues and my daughter doesn't have extensive or intensive contact with the teacher. The little one is in daycare and there is a hello, goodbye and if anything happens during the day it is mentioned. There isn't any kind of daily talking to the other one's teachers ever and she is going into grade seven. Seems like excessive monitoring or something with her.

First off let me admit that I misread that article I suppose because I didn't read that she wanted Kyron to spend the evening in his room, I believed it to be a time out, not stay in your room until tomorrow. That is excessive and certainly a red flag that Kaine should have picked up on. It makes me wonder if what he is saying is not sort of an exaggeration? I mean who would continue to allow a person to care for a child who was being so overboard? Just seems odd to me. He either was absolutely clueless as to his child's happiness and well being or he is exaggerating a bit.

The article says she wanted Kyron sent to his room.....and that they argued about it. Obviously, Kaine did not agree with her, and he stood his ground. Many parents disagree about disciplining the children. It's a very common issue, especially among step families.
It's easy for someone to criticize Kaine in hindsight without knowing anything about his situation at the time. He had absolutely no reason to think Terri would harm Kyron in the way she has. He was standing up for Kyron by disagreeing with her methods, and he probably thought they should work it out as parents. That seems to be how all the adults of Kyron's intermingled family operated. That same method of trying to work out how to discipline children is going on around this country in millions of homes. How in the world was Kaine to know his family would be torn apart? Kaine is a pretty good father, from all accounts. I don't blame him for not knowing in advance that Terri was capable of disappearing Kyron, because she hadn't done anything like that in the past. It's just not the kind of thought that would pop into a person's head when arguing over discipline.
Every strict, over-controlling parent does not do harm to their children. It's actually pretty rare.
I'm sure he feels guilty enough at this point without anyone pointing anymore fingers at him. There was no way for him to see what was about to happen, and it's extremely unfair and unkind to keep blaming him for what Terri did. She alone is to blame for her actions.

lol it must be 3 oclock somewhere in the world.

Yea I bet he does feel badly, I know I would.

Feel free to use my newly fixed button.  It's gotta be 3a somewhere. 

"Without anyone pointing anymore fingers at him". "It's extremely unfair and unkind". Dang, I wish I knew how to bold! Many have tried to explain it to me and I just cannot wrap my head around the concept.

Sebastian, highlight the area you want bolded and then click on the B button.  It is the first button on there.

OMG! You made that so easy that I think that even I could have done it. Thank you so much Bearly!

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: August 21, 2010, 03:52:34 AM »

I did it! Woo hoo! Thanks again Bearly!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #722 on: August 21, 2010, 03:53:31 AM »

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: August 21, 2010, 03:55:36 AM »

"That makes Desiree a liar then.  Hmmmm......"

No it doesn't.

The fact that they don't agree about their status during that time just shows how estranged they were. They couldn't communicate clearly about what their intentions were during that time. Obviously Kaine thought he was just living with Desiree to support her during the
pregnancy, and she apparently was hoping for more. They were in the middle of a divorce, after all, and I doubt Kyron was a planned baby. The fact that Kaine sees things differently than she does just means that they were each in a different place. He obviously had accepted that the end of their marriage had already taken place, and she was not that far along. Plus, being pregnant just makes the end of a marriage harder to take.

Can you please give me a link to where Desiree says she was hoping for more out of Kaine if it was so obvious, because I must have missed it, I hop from thread to thread and don't get to see all the posts.  I apologize for that.

Can you also point me to the link where it says Kyron was an unplanned baby?  TIA.

I am just trying to put some rumors to rest, if you don't mind.

How far along was she when the end of their marriage took place?  I thought they were still married and living together.  Link please.

The reason I say that is because men often say how their wives don't understand them, and they are living together yada yada and they are getting a divorce yada yada.  Anyone who has ever fallen for this line, please raise your monkey hand.

Not money hand, monkey hand
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 06:22:06 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #724 on: August 21, 2010, 03:57:15 AM »

"That makes Desiree a liar then.  Hmmmm......"

No it doesn't.

The fact that they don't agree about their status during that time just shows how estranged they were. They couldn't communicate clearly about what their intentions were during that time. Obviously Kaine thought he was just living with Desiree to support her during the
pregnancy, and she apparently was hoping for more. They were in the middle of a divorce, after all, and I doubt Kyron was a planned baby. The fact that Kaine sees things differently than she does just means that they were each in a different place. He obviously had accepted that the end of their marriage had already taken place, and she was not that far along. Plus, being pregnant just makes the end of a marriage harder to take.
Well, if it was the end of the marriage, and she was not that far along, he still liked her enough to have sex with her, planned pregnancy or not.  They were definitely "in a different place", he was in Terri's pants and she wasn't. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: August 21, 2010, 03:57:41 AM »

I think you're right, Bearly.  It's been knee deep 'round here tonight.  It's not all me either, I've got to watch my figure so I've been eating less, thus producing less.   

It must be all of the shaking you are doing, unless that is a nervous habit, if it is, I apologize!

Well, my new avi is me workin' out to my new favorite videos "Rock Your Thong All Nite Long", and "Goodbye Thunder Thighs".  Brandi hooked me up.  Monkey Devil!

Come Home, Kyron!  Praying for your safe return, sweet little one.  an angelic monkey

Oh, I thought you were auditioning for a jello commercial.

I believe in miracles!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: August 21, 2010, 03:59:37 AM »

No it doesn't.

I think it is a huge thing.  How the heck can someone not know if you are in a marriage or not?  Desiree's statement and Kaine's statement are mutually exclusive.

He either cheated or he didn't cheat.  Was he married or wasn't he married.  Is she a little bit pregnant and he is a little bit married?

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: August 21, 2010, 04:00:40 AM »

"Without anyone pointing anymore fingers at him". "It's extremely unfair and unkind". Dang, I wish I knew how to bold! Many have tried to explain it to me and I just cannot wrap my head around the concept.

Sebastian, highlight the area you want bolded and then click on the B button.  It is the first button on there.

OMG! You made that so easy that I think that even I could have done it. Thank you so much Bearly!

I sense a whole new world opening up for you!  Sebastian, the bolden wonder!

I believe in miracles!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: August 21, 2010, 04:00:46 AM »

No it doesn't.

Well, if it was the end of the marriage, and she was not that far along, he still liked her enough to have sex with her, planned pregnancy or not.  They were definitely "in a different place", he was in Terri's pants and she wasn't. 

I cannot stop laughing 04Bull! Thank you so much for that! Monkey Devil!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: August 21, 2010, 04:01:36 AM »

Bearly, I think you may have created a monster! This is tooooo much fun!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: August 21, 2010, 04:02:22 AM »

No it doesn't.

Wait, where does it say they were sleeping together?

I believe in miracles!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: August 21, 2010, 04:02:47 AM »

Oh Wyks, I am so glad that you are here! 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: August 21, 2010, 04:05:10 AM »

Bearly, I think you may have created a monster! This is tooooo much fun!

There are a lot of really cool things up there to use.  You should go in the practice thread and play around a while.  Ask people to join you and they will be happy to show you some cool tricks.

I believe in miracles!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: August 21, 2010, 04:07:04 AM »

No it doesn't.

Desiree said he was having an affair with TH, which I assumed (yeah, I know) that meant sleeping together.  I was being a smartash about being in different places.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: August 21, 2010, 04:07:38 AM »

We will bring you home, it is just a matter of time.  Hold tight sweet Kyron!

I believe in miracles!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: August 21, 2010, 04:08:30 AM »

Lots of people still awake ... or up early!

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: August 21, 2010, 04:11:16 AM »

I never noticed before how strong his glasses are.  I wonder if he had trouble with glare or something else, that he appeared to be staring or if he was having absence seizures.

I believe in miracles!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: August 21, 2010, 04:11:37 AM »

I for one, am still awake. I am a night owl.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #738 on: August 21, 2010, 04:11:40 AM »

No it doesn't.

July 27, 2010 at 1:32 PM

MEDFORD, Ore. -- An in-depth interview with NBC’s Dateline, Kyron Horman’s mother blamed Terri Horman for the breakup of her marriage with Kyron’s father back in 2002.

Desiree said she was eight months pregnant with Kyron when she learned that Kaine was having an affair with Terri and it tore her apart.

"I cried solid for two months and didn't leave the bedroom because I didn't understand why she somehow equated to something that was better than me and my son,” Desiree said.

< snipped >

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-mom--99345859.html

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: August 21, 2010, 04:12:35 AM »

It's the Divine Ms. M!

We are keeping the cage warm until the morning people have their first pot of coffee.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.