May 28, 2024, 03:11:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #22 8/19/10 - 8/21/10  (Read 226065 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: August 20, 2010, 10:20:39 AM »

Here's a little tidbit...zillow.com and DeDe's condo that's on the market....open the link and see a picture of the front of her condo...lower right corner, click on the two red squares to make the picture larger...then there a six pictures (inside and outside) to look at.  She really does have a large set of knives to cut all those vegetables (see picture of kitchen and look on wall above stove).

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/7161-SW-Sagert-St-APT-103-Tualatin-OR-97062/52695545_zpid/#hdp-photo-lightbox

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #81 on: August 20, 2010, 10:20:57 AM »

I just want to say.

Please cover your ears because I am going to yell this at the top of my lungs.

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!    

By the way I am a huge fan of pot belly   

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: August 20, 2010, 10:22:28 AM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

Terri Moulton Horman: Kyron Horman's stepmother is a profile in contradictions

Some very nice pictures go along with this article, too.

Great article thank you for posting this Puzzler.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: August 20, 2010, 10:27:27 AM »

Good Friday Morning all... I hope this day finds you all well and Happy.  After reading that article the first thing that popped in my head was Borderline Personality Disorder.
I am not a psychiatrist but from past work experience in a field working with adults with challenges Terri seems to have a lot of the classic symptoms of this disorder. She seems to switch from idealizing the people she knows to devaluing them. She also had fluctuations in her self image as well as impulse issues.  Alot of people can live with this disorder and I believe it starts to wane as they get older. I can see Terri reaching a snapping point, kind of like Casey who was in the height of her disorder. This is all just my opinion and I don't even know if the article is accurate. But it certainly could explain Terri's personality and why we all have a hard time trying to understand why she is acting the way she is with Kyron missing. Although her lawyer may tell her to not speak to anyone, Terri also needs something to control right now in her life. By being silent she is in control.
The question we all ask here is did she do something with Kyron? LE seems to think so, Why? Why did the judge also believe the MFH plot and give sole custody to Kaine? Did Terri Fail the lie detector tests because of her personality disorder? Le says Terri is not a POI yet they hand out a flier with her pic on it as well as her friend Dede's, WHY??  Which one of these questions is it?
1. Is Le Grasping at straws?
2. Does Le know more and they are trying to break Terri?
I am sorry Kyron that you like many others are out there somewhere and someone knows where, yet they are either too sick or selfish to say where. I wish there was a cure for the bad in this world.
Have a good day all.

TH has a lot of problems, no doubt. Frequently people have multiple diagnoses (OK I do  diagnose people). Only a thorough exam by a qualified person could say what she "had," not that everyone always agrees on these things either. This involves giving people extensive questionnaires with subscales to test for deception, trying to impress, etc. as well as interviewing people around this person and getting their medical and mental health records. So I am not necessarily disputing that she would get the above diagnosis, but there are other things going on as well. One has to look at the substance abuse also which is there. This also causes a lot of "mood swinging" as people are on, then off their substances or mixing them. Some of these are legal even or at least not illegal yet and some make people absolutely "wacko".
I do think substances are involved here and probably more than just ingesting them.
I hope I am doing the posting OK, someone correct me if not.

Substance abuse...that's been a sneaky little thought running around in my head.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #84 on: August 20, 2010, 10:43:54 AM »

Thanks Puzzler!  Interesting.  Am glad for the info from and about others in the family too. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #85 on: August 20, 2010, 10:44:19 AM »

Here's a little tidbit...zillow.com and DeDe's condo that's on the market....open the link and see a picture of the front of her condo...lower right corner, click on the two red squares to make the picture larger...then there a six pictures (inside and outside) to look at.  She really does have a large set of knives to cut all those vegetables (see picture of kitchen and look on wall above stove).

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/7161-SW-Sagert-St-APT-103-Tualatin-OR-97062/52695545_zpid/#hdp-photo-lightbox

Thank-you, she has a nice place.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: August 20, 2010, 10:45:46 AM »

After reading this article I'm more convinced than ever that Terri did something with Kyron.  I think even her family believes that.  I so hope that Terri has Kyron stashed away someplace and he's being taken care of. 
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #87 on: August 20, 2010, 10:48:23 AM »

After reading the OL article I am wondering about Kaine's business trip to CA they referenced.  I remember (near the beginning of this disappearance) giving some thought to a possiblity that the CA trip planned for this summer indicated a possible move and that Terri may NOT have been okay w/ relocation.
IMO
P
btw, Good Morning, Monkeys.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: August 20, 2010, 10:56:40 AM »

When did the name Name Redacted2 become Name Redacted?  Is Robin M. de Alicante and Robin Holmes that same person?  Who is she?

Janet

+++++++++++++++

Jason Name Redacted2

JUDICIAL DEPARTMENT
Citizen Review Board

AUGUST 15, 2002

Robin M. de Alicante
123 NE 3rd Ave, Suite 280
Portland, OR

To Whom it May Concern:

I am writing with respect to Jason Name Redacted2 and the volunteer service he has provided through the auspices of the State of Oregon Judicial Department. For the past four years Jason has served as a member of the Citizen Review Board. In this capacity he has reviewed the cases of children placed in the care of the State due to neglect, abuse and other issues.

Jason has always been well prepared for review days, he has shown insight and
understanding as to the process involved, and he has always acted in a professional capacity. He has additionally been able to communicate effectively with individuals from various socio-economic and ethnic backgrounds in a positive and constructive manner. The Citizen Review Board is very demanding with respect to the maintaining of confidentiality, adherence to timelines, and maintaining annual education credits. Jason has always recognized the importance of such and has been faithful in applying those policies and laws that affect his position.

It is my sincere belief that Jason would be a very good and trustworthy employee. While having the ability to express his opinion and assert his position on very difficult issues, he is also readily acceptable of other views and re-direction when necessary. He obviously has a fine work ethic combined with a good focus for the issues at hand. If you have additional questions or require more assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at my office.

Telephone number:  xxx-xxx-xxxx
Respectfully,
Robin M. de Alicante
Citizen Review Board Coordinator

http://www.embassyenterprises.net/citizenreview.pdf

CRB Network News

Guest Spotlight - The Oregon PTA
Written by Kelly Merrick, CRB Volunteer Resource Coordinator

As part of our ongoing efforts to reach Oregon’s communities to educate and broaden their understanding of the Citizen Review Board program, we exhibited for the first time at the statewide Oregon PTA conference on April 20-22, 2006.

Jason Name Redacted2 and Robin Holmes, CRB members from Multnomah County, volunteered their time to help provide information and discussed shared concerns with approximately 250 Oregon PTA members from around the state. This year’s conference focused on the health and welfare of Oregon’s children, with workshops ranging from childhood obesity to special education and TAG classes. CRB staff and volunteers passed out numerous application packets and subsequently met with PTA leaders to discuss collaborative efforts in outreach and education. I’d like to sincerely thank Jason and Robin for their dedication and hard work at the conference. Having them present to talk with other potential volunteers brought a unique and extremely valuable perspective which couldn’t have been better. Additional thanks go to Joan Hibbs, CRB Clackamas County, and Jerry Isom and the Willamette Writers Group for their donation of books passed out to PTA parents, teachers, and students.

http://www.oregon.gov/OJD/docs/OSCA/cpsd/citizenreview/CRBNetworkNews0706final.pdf?ga=t

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: August 20, 2010, 10:59:45 AM »

After reading the OL article I am wondering about Kaine's business trip to CA they referenced.  I remember (near the beginning of this disappearance) giving some thought to a possiblity that the CA trip planned for this summer indicated a possible move and that Terri may NOT have been okay w/ relocation.
IMO
P

Good morning Tolerance!

I think Terri was not o. k. with a lot of things. 
I can't understand why she was so focused on Kyron's daily color cards.
Did she want to use this to complain to Kaine about him...have Kaine on his case too?   
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: August 20, 2010, 11:06:08 AM »

IMO
P

Good morning Tolerance!

I think Terri was not o. k. with a lot of things. 
I can't understand why she was so focused on Kyron's daily color cards.
Did she want to use this to complain to Kaine about him...have Kaine on his case too?   

Because if Kyron were to "misbehave" in school it would reflect bad on her???

I'm sure he was punished when he didn't get his greens.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: August 20, 2010, 11:08:14 AM »

Published: Thursday, August 19, 2010, 10:30 PM     Updated: Friday, August 20, 2010, 5:27 AM
 Lynne Terry, The Oregonian

Since Kyron Horman was last seen June 4 at Skyline School, investigators have focused on one woman in his disappearance — his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman.

While never specifically calling her a suspect or even a person of interest, investigators have released fliers with her picture on it, grilled her friends and searched their homes. Allegations of a murder-for-hire plot and text messages have turned up in court documents, buttressing her estranged husband's divorce case.

The 40-year-old woman has all but disappeared, saying nothing publicly as she retreated to her parents' home in Roseburg where she grew up. A white sign on the door directs reporters to her lawyer, who declined to comment for this story.

But interviews with more than a dozen friends, relatives, former colleagues and neighbors paint a complex and contradictory picture of a woman with immense personal charm who can be both supportive and self-centered. Sometimes giving, sometimes demanding, she has a few close friends who have stood by her while she's been vilified in blogs. She has a bachelor's and a master's degree in education but has never held a full-time teaching job. Colleagues say she was a dedicated teacher yet during the past year she cracked down on Kyron when he had a bad day at school.

((edited to snip - Blonde, we have been asked SPECIFICALLY BY OREGONLIVE not to post their articles in their entirety))

I used some of my saved pictures and forgot to add on
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 01:15:34 PM by klaasend » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: August 20, 2010, 11:13:46 AM »

Thank-you Blonde.   
"I think she's really lonely," James said. "She's not supposed to leave the house."           Is there a reason why she is not suppose to leave the house?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: August 20, 2010, 11:17:18 AM »

Thank-you Blonde.   
"I think she's really lonely," James said. "She's not supposed to leave the house."           Is there a reason why she is not suppose to leave the house?

Yes...from the article, a few lines up from the bottom:  "She's rarely been seen in public under orders from defense attorney Stephen Houze."

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: August 20, 2010, 11:18:16 AM »

Thank-you Blonde.   

Yes...from the article, a few lines up from the bottom:  "She's rarely been seen in public under orders from defense attorney Stephen Houze."

I'm sorry, I missed that, see it now, thank-you.  A lot to read in that article.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: August 20, 2010, 11:25:11 AM »

Thank-you Blonde.   

Attorney's advice........

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: August 20, 2010, 11:32:11 AM »

After reading this article I'm more convinced than ever that Terri did something with Kyron.  I think even her family believes that.  I so hope that Terri has Kyron stashed away someplace and he's being taken care of. 

I agree with you Klaas.  I know it was stated she had PPD, but am wondering if she is bipolar and not taking meds for it.  I pray Kyron is stashed somewhere and being looked after.

I want to welcome all the new monkeys      WELCOME     
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: August 20, 2010, 11:32:47 AM »

Hi Puzzler!  He said they dated for 10 months, but more intensely for the last 2 - 2 1/2 months.

Clay cat

It appears that in Winter, 2009 the relationship was thriving but ... began a downward spiral in January, 2010.

The following quotes are exerpts from Jason's letter which was submitted to the Oregonian this week.

Janet

++++++

Jason Name Redacted

DeDe Spicher's former boyfriend describes Terri Moulton Horman's friend as a 'high-energy, dynamic' person who changed dramatically
Published: Wednesday, August 18, 2010, 4:30 PM
Updated: Thursday, August 19, 2010, 2:36 PM

1.  I met DeDe Spicher in late September of 2008 at the Rock Creek Campus of PCC in chemistry 100 lecture and lab class taught by Dr. Harry Davis.

2.  I spend many hours with her, and with other students outside of class in independent study groups.

3.  In the winter of 2008, we became so close, that we had discussed marriage.

4.  DeDe got laid-off from work sometime in January of 2009.  When she got laid-off and went on unemployment, her personality did a 180 degree turn and she did not take any more classes, completely stopped working out and riding her bike and diet went out the window. This sudden and dramatic turn of events in her life was a turn-off for me and I lost respect for her.

5.  The event that threw a cold, wet blanket on our relationship was that sometime in the early spring of last year she came to me with some drawings for 4 planter boxes ....

6.  I suspect that sometime after we broke-up on August 1st, 2009 ....

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/jasonw.pdf

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/dede_spichers_former_boyfriend.html

I only had 10 months with her and the last 5 months I only saw her about 5 or 6 times before we broke off for good and never communicated in any way after 8/1/09.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: August 20, 2010, 11:34:38 AM »

Thank-you Blonde.   

Attorney's advice........
Thank-you, probably a very good idea.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: August 20, 2010, 11:37:11 AM »

I have to say that again reading that article, there isn't anyone that said she wasn't good with kids or her kids  So what all happened along the way.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.