April 27, 2024, 04:56:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #22 8/19/10 - 8/21/10  (Read 223443 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #380 on: August 20, 2010, 04:54:19 PM »

The MFH Plot

I am backtracking in regards to the alleged MFH plot.  I now doubt that there is any evidence ... only the hearsay of the landscaper ... that there was ever a MFH plot.

The failing sting to trap Terri ... would not have been necessary ... if there had been electronic backup ... credible evidence.

Terri Horman would have been apprehended and charged ... if there had been electronic backup ... credible evidence..

I can tell you that Tamikosmom would be sitting in a Canadian prison at this moment if there was credible evidence that she attempted a MFH against her husband.

I contend that the sexting was what motivated investigators to track down the landscaper and ... for his own benefit ... an illegal lied to investigators.

Janet

++++++

Kyron Horman's stepmom won't contest husband's push out of their home; new court files allege sexual relationship
Published: Monday, July 12, 2010, 8:56 PM
Updated: Friday, July 16, 2010, 10:31 AM

Law enforcement informed Kaine Horman that Terri Horman not only shared concerns about her marriage with Cook and made sexual overtures to him, but made similar overtures to the landscaper who she had attempted to hire to murder Kaine months before Kyron's disappearance, the filing says.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyrons_stepmom_wont_contest_he.html

Then why was she sexting and carrying on with the landscaper?
I don't even know exactly what sexting is but did she try to get Cook to kill her husband

Sending naughty pics of herself to landscaper.  And she did not try to get Michael Cook to kill Kaine.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #381 on: August 20, 2010, 04:54:19 PM »

Sexting is the act of sending sexually explicit messages or photographs, primarily between mobile phones.  Not Cook the one landscaper.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #382 on: August 20, 2010, 04:55:31 PM »

Exactly!  I don't know why the hostility towards Kaine, but there were those on the 'net **cough**42ndState**cough** spreading rumors about him without any facts to back it up.

txlisa

Where are the "facts" to back up your accusations against Terri and DeDe.

The handling of this case by LE in regards to PR has allowed "feelings" regarding the major players to rule.

Janet

The facts as presented when put together!  The landscaper, MFH plot, deceptive answers on polygraph, the throw away phones, and the timeline for June 4th.  And no, Kaine Horman and Desiree Young are not in collusion with the MCSO to railroad Terri Horman and Dede Spicher.

txlisa

I am referring to "facts" regarding your implications encompassing the Kyron and Terri's relationship.

Janet

++++

Damn!  No wonder the kid was shy and timid!  He probably had to walk on eggshells around her!

I shudder to think what she did to that poor child when no one else was around!

I think Kyron was Terri's "whipping boy."  The easiest target of her growing frustrations.  I don't think any discipline she did to that child was out of love. MOO!

I think Kyron was Terri's "whipping boy."  The easiest target of her growing frustrations.  I don't think any discipline she did to that child was out of love. MOO!

The crying about not wanting to leave Desiree.  Staying in his room until being told he could leave.  The comments Terri made on Facebook about Kyron.  Those little things added up send up red flags for me. 

I'm sure Desiree tried to make the short time of a weekend visit with her son as enjoyable as possible.  Kyron, of course, would rather stay in the "fun" environment; rather that going back to "school" and everyday life.  That just a normal response from a kid IMO.

A good friend of mine had trouble with one of her son's when he was small and would send him to his room when he was misbehaving.  She was told by a physchiatrist that sending a child to their room was not a punishment, as it was their safe place with all their toys, etc.; that she should assign a chore like the previously mentioned "dust rag" or take away a favorite toy for a specified period of time. 

*Shrugs* In hindsight, Desiree thought there was more to it.
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #383 on: August 20, 2010, 04:56:32 PM »

Well, Monkeys.
I have read every single word in this thread.
My overwhelming desire is to hug Kyron and the child in each of us.
I respect your opinions and love your passion.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: August 20, 2010, 04:56:47 PM »

I didn't do that right...sorry.
Lucky for me I wasn't there the morning he didn't have anything for show and tell so he stood up and told the entire class, "My mom passes gas and blames it on the cat!!!".     Now that is funny, and I'm glad to see that I am not the only one with a kid that would say things like that.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: August 20, 2010, 04:57:53 PM »

The MFH Plot

I am backtracking in regards to the alleged MFH plot.  I now doubt that there is any evidence ... only the hearsay of the landscaper ... that there was ever a MFH plot.

The failing sting to trap Terri ... would not have been necessary ... if there had been electronic backup ... credible evidence.

Terri Horman would have been apprehended and charged ... if there had been electronic backup ... credible evidence..

I can tell you that Tamikosmom would be sitting in a Canadian prison at this moment if there was credible evidence that she attempted a MFH against her husband.

I contend that the sexting was what motivated investigators to track down the landscaper and ... for his own benefit ... an illegal lied to investigators.

Janet

++++++

Kyron Horman's stepmom won't contest husband's push out of their home; new court files allege sexual relationship

Law enforcement informed Kaine Horman that Terri Horman not only shared concerns about her marriage with Cook and made sexual overtures to him, but made similar overtures to the landscaper who she had attempted to hire to murder Kaine months before Kyron's disappearance, the filing says.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyrons_stepmom_wont_contest_he.html

Why are we assuming the LS is "an illegal"? I can't imagine Terri would want to sext him for no reason. Just like I think she was sexting MC to get him to take back Kiara for her. IMO there's a reason for every utterance, every move she makes. There is nothing spontaneous about her. She's cold, calculating and a master manipulator without morals or ethics. I know I sound like a judgmental prig, but I can't help it; I've come across too many sociopaths to ever take them lightly.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #386 on: August 20, 2010, 04:59:12 PM »

The MFH Plot

Janet

++++++

Why are we assuming the LS is "an illegal"? I can't imagine Terri would want to sext him for no reason. Just like I think she was sexting MC to get him to take back Kiara for her. IMO there's a reason for every utterance, every move she makes. There is nothing spontaneous about her. She's cold, calculating and a master manipulator without morals or ethics. I know I sound like a judgmental prig, but I can't help it; I've come across too many sociopaths to ever take them lightly.

Now Scatty, don't make me judge you with that yardstick!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: August 20, 2010, 04:59:19 PM »

The MFH Plot

Janet

++++++

I don't even know exactly what sexting is but did she try to get Cook to kill her husband

Sending naughty pics of herself to landscaper.  And she did not try to get Michael Cook to kill Kaine.
If it was similar to the sexting with the LS why wouldn't the LE let it continue as a sting to see if she would try to get Cook to do it. Seems a better sting idea than the one they came up with

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: August 20, 2010, 04:59:33 PM »

My son has a folder and his teacher writes his positives and negatives.  If he has more negatives than positives, we sit down and discuss why and what he should do to improve.  I just think making a child go to his room on a nearly daily basis doesn't teach the child anything.

(BBM)

You know, I actually saw a program some time ago that said sending your child to their room/bed as punishment will lead to sleeping disorders in adulthood because of the negative associations with that room.  Made sense to me but I still do it.  There's no place else to send them in our house.

Justamama 

I was never sent to my room, I was made to clean for punishment.  I think it was a good idea, it kept me busy and I accomplished
something at the same time.  Parents should give a dust cloth to children to keep them busy. 

Lol Seahorse! We tried that once. We sent the kids out to pull weeds when they were in trouble and they just sat there arguing while not doing much of anything. That punishment did not last, lol. I have always read that if you put a child in timeout it should be relative to their age. For example, if you child is 5, a 5 minute time out is appropriate. When the kids got older, taking the computer and or phone away was the best punishment.

I never had "time out"! I was so scared of disobeying.  I was told "I will break your legs" 
Never would I want to find out!  Yes, I pulled weeds, too!    Today, Kids, intimidate parents and grandparents,
instead of the other way around. 

I had to go pick up rocks out of the yard so they wouldn't get caught in the lawn mower! 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #389 on: August 20, 2010, 05:01:10 PM »

The MFH Plot

Janet

++++++

If it was similar to the sexting with the LS why wouldn't the LE let it continue as a sting to see if she would try to get Cook to do it. Seems a better sting idea than the one they came up with

I think time was of the essence in order to find Kyron. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: August 20, 2010, 05:03:28 PM »

The MFH Plot

Janet

++++++

The same reason that Kaine had been carrying on with Terri with Desiree was eight months pregnant ... Terri was unhappy in her marriage.  Hey ... maybe Terri's justification had something to do an affair that "sources" claim that Kaine may have been involved in.

Janet

+++++

Police were ready to arrest Kyron's stepmom over plot to kill husband, says source
Jul 6 at 9:36 PM

According to sources, Terri Horman had talked to the landscaper about being in a bad marriage and had claimed that Kaine had "hurt" her emotionally by having an extra-marital relationship.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Source-Police-were-ready-to-arrest-Kyrons-stepmom-over-plot-to-kill-husband-97907429.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #391 on: August 20, 2010, 05:05:24 PM »

The MFH Plot

Janet

++++++

The same reason that Kaine had been carrying on with Terri with Desiree was eight months pregnant ... Terri was unhappy in her marriage.  Hey ... maybe Terri's justification had something to do an affair that "sources" claim that Kaine may have been involved in.

Janet

+++++

Police were ready to arrest Kyron's stepmom over plot to kill husband, says source
Jul 6 at 9:36 PM

According to sources, Terri Horman had talked to the landscaper about being in a bad marriage and had claimed that Kaine had "hurt" her emotionally by having an extra-marital relationship.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Source-Police-were-ready-to-arrest-Kyrons-stepmom-over-plot-to-kill-husband-97907429.html

So we beat up Kaine for something there isn't any proof that he did, but we are supposed to justify Terri's confirmed affair with the landscaper?  Ok, is this bizarro world or what?
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #392 on: August 20, 2010, 05:07:45 PM »

So we shouldn't judge Terri with the yardstick we ourselves would not want to be judged with, but it is okay to judge Kaine based on "rumors?" 
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: August 20, 2010, 05:08:18 PM »

I'm sure Desiree tried to make the short time of a weekend visit with her son as enjoyable as possible.  Kyron, of course, would rather stay in the "fun" environment; rather that going back to "school" and everyday life.  That just a normal response from a kid IMO.

A good friend of mine had trouble with one of her son's when he was small and would send him to his room when he was misbehaving.  She was told by a physchiatrist that sending a child to their room was not a punishment, as it was their safe place with all their toys, etc.; that she should assign a chore like the previously mentioned "dust rag" or take away a favorite toy for a specified period of time. 

I heard that same thing about a kid's room being no punishment. Can't remember where. Makes sense though.
Now comes an unsettling thought: what if Terri wanted Kyron in his room, away from Kaine as much as possible, because she just wanted it to be the Terri-Kaine-Kiara dynamic? In her mind, Kyron would become less and less part of the family. Out of sight out of mind. Finally that wasn't enough for her, or Kaine wasn't going along with it as much as she hoped, or it was taking too long--something more permanent had to be done to get Kyron out of the way.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #394 on: August 20, 2010, 05:09:27 PM »

I heard that same thing about a kid's room being no punishment. Can't remember where. Makes sense though.
Now comes an unsettling thought: what if Terri wanted Kyron in his room, away from Kaine as much as possible, because she just wanted it to be the Terri-Kaine-Kiara dynamic? In her mind, Kyron would become less and less part of the family. Out of sight out of mind. Finally that wasn't enough for her, or Kaine wasn't going along with it as much as she hoped, or it was taking too long--something more permanent had to be done to get Kyron out of the way.

I don't get why the punishment always involved making him stay in his room.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: August 20, 2010, 05:11:29 PM »

The MFH Plot

Janet

++++++

Exactly!!1

Finally we agree txlisa.

Terri was sexting with Michael Cook without a MFH intention ... why would there have been a MFH intention if she was sexting the landscaper.

4 Donks ... prior to the Kyron Horman case I had never hear the terminology "sexting".  Hey ... I have yet to bow and get a cell phone.  My phones are not even cordless.  They are hard wired with long coiled extentions.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: August 20, 2010, 05:14:54 PM »

So we shouldn't judge Terri with the yardstick we ourselves would not want to be judged with, but it is okay to judge Kaine based on "rumors?" 

Kaine seeing terri while married to desiree is not a rumor, which btw we got the answer how they met, at a restaurant while Kaine was out with friends. . We don't really know if Kaine was having an affair or not while married to Terri, could be I suppose. It was not confirmed Terri was having an "affair" with the LS.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #397 on: August 20, 2010, 05:17:16 PM »

Kaine seeing terri while married to desiree is not a rumor, which btw we got the answer how they met, at a restaurant while Kaine was out with friends. . We don't really know if Kaine was having an affair or not while married to Terri, could be I suppose. It was not confirmed Terri was having an "affair" with the LS.

Maybe no proof of affair in the physical sense, but yes, she was sexting him.  And both Tarver and Eckert stated that she had cheated on them.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #398 on: August 20, 2010, 05:18:57 PM »

The MFH Plot

Janet

++++++

Exactly!!1

Finally we agree txlisa.

Terri was sexting with Michael Cook without a MFH intention ... why would there have been a MFH intention if she was sexting the landscaper.

4 Donks ... prior to the Kyron Horman case I had never hear the terminology "sexting".  Hey ... I have yet to bow and get a cell phone.  My phones are not even cordless.  They are hard wired with long coiled extentions.

Janet

That doesn't mean she did not try to hire the landscaper for the MFH.  She was sending Michael pics of her lady bits AFTER the sting.  Of course she wasn't going to try and have Michael kill Kaine!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: August 20, 2010, 05:19:34 PM »

I don't get why the punishment always involved making him stay in his room.

I think she wanted daily reports because each day she hoped he wouldn't get a 'green" report.
Then away to his room and away from the rest of the family would go poor little Kyron. Maybe he was getting too many green reports and so that little scheme didn't work, so she had to find another way to get the little boy lost.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.