May 28, 2024, 05:20:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #22 8/19/10 - 8/21/10  (Read 226098 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: August 20, 2010, 09:24:20 PM »

Desire implies in the following interview that Kyron faced challenges in regards to listening.

Often a child with ADD is distracted easily in a classroom environment has difficulty focusing.

Janet

++++++

Transcript - Kaine and Desiree Interview

06-27-2010, 12:14 AM
Pandora

From this interview with Kaine & Desiree:

00:10 - When asked if Kyron has ever run away, both shake their heads No and D says, "No. He's too scared to."

00:28 - when asked if he has any fears, D responds, "Yeah. He is afraid of not having his glasses on and not being able to see very far in front of him so he always stays really close to the house."

00:51 - D "It was very important to him that he be okay with the divorce and that he be okay with everything else. And so we have always come together collectively to make the right decision for the family."

Reporter - The parents say that the media has reported things that aren't true. They try to avoid media, radio & tv. Kaine says he fears peoples theories.

00:1:14 - Kaine "Rather than focus on the investigation and how we can help, it starts to put my mind into his mind and what he could be going through. And, and that's a difficult place for a parent to go."

Reporter - Kyron likes to go to Red Robin for mac n' cheese. He also likes sushi. His mother says he has had Stranger Danger training, but she fears he might not sense danger.

01:36 - D "He's had some challenges at school with listening & following direction, and so of course we've had to talk to him about that, too, and part of that is listening to your elders, unfortunately."

01:52 - D "If someone came up to him and asked him to go with him, I can't say he wouldn't because its a stranger danger situation. I don't know that he would recognize that."

02:08 Reporter When asked if they've prepared themselves for whatever the outcome may be, they both answered No. (shaking heads)

02:15 - K "No. We're hopeful and that's ... we're not preparing ourselves. We're putting all of our energies into finding him and what I tell a lot of friends and family is we'll put the pieces of us back together after we find him."

Reporter - they say they stay strong in part because of a huge support system behind them

02:36 - K "They just come over. They come over to the house. They bring food. They bring their kids and just basically sit with us and try to help us cope with the situation."

Reporter - That caccoon is now protecting them from paralyzing thoughts as they focus on seeing their son alive again.

(Note reporter = Mike Donahue)

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showpost.php?s=6843858f1e9d1b7107b3c4a88047ccdb&p=411558&postcount=32

Video

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/mediacenter/default.aspx?videoId=16956@koin.web.entriq.net&navCatId=156

I wonder if the school told the parents that, or if Terri did. Might be interesting to find out.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #561 on: August 20, 2010, 09:24:22 PM »

Have you guys seen this comment, made by the maker of the videos, in his comment section at the link below? 

@charlisav "Thank you Charlis this whole thing has been breaking my heart since day on. It's all I do for about 10 12 hours a day scouring photos, looking for clues and discerning facts. Your efforts are appreciated. I have a little grandson named Kyron."

musicworldnewstoday1
2 days ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RigDPJBvXRs

So I take it this person actually thinks they are helping? Strange for sure, and the name Kyron I have never heard before until now.
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #562 on: August 20, 2010, 09:24:46 PM »

"Men suffering from the Madonna-Whore Complex, see women either as sexual beings ( whores), or as strictly love interests (mothers) only. They do not see women as integrated entity. They can't except that a woman who
clear pixel
 becomes a mother, can also be a sexual being also. They see things in black and white. This often starts to come about when the woman is pregnant with his child, or directly after the birth of his child. Before the women got pregnant, they may have had an extremely satisfying sex life. It's during the pregnancy, or after birth when the real problem begin"

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/203880/the_madonna_whore_complexwhen_the_father.html?cat=41

I had heard of this years ago - prolly an Oprah or Donahue show 

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: August 20, 2010, 09:29:30 PM »

01:36 - D "He's had some challenges at school with listening & following direction, and so of course we've had to talk to him about that, too, and part of that is listening to your elders, unfortunately."          I never have figured out what is exactly meant by, and part of that is listening to your elders, unfortunately.  Almost to suggest, imo, that if an elder told Kyron to do something even if he thought it was wrong he would do it?
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: August 20, 2010, 09:40:21 PM »

01:36 - D "He's had some challenges at school with listening & following direction, and so of course we've had to talk to him about that, too, and part of that is listening to your elders, unfortunately."          I never have figured out what is exactly meant by, and part of that is listening to your elders, unfortunately.  Almost to suggest, imo, that if an elder told Kyron to do something even if he thought it was wrong he would do it?

no rose i think that would depend on how confused kyron was
his parents being inconsistent, with behaviour management
versus the school /teachers behaviour management
if 2 different methods, kyron would be confused and may..........

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: August 20, 2010, 09:45:36 PM »

no rose i think that would depend on how confused kyron was
his parents being inconsistent, with behaviour management
versus the school /teachers behaviour management
if 2 different methods, kyron would be confused and may..........
That makes sense, and that is what bothers me, that Kyron would go off with someone...
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #566 on: August 20, 2010, 09:47:50 PM »

You are welcome.  I've got to run out and pu a pizza but will check when I get back!  Anyone else want me to pu pizza for them?  Let's have a pizza party!!

I'm making pizzas. Four and dough everywhere! Will soon spill sauce somewhere. My dog is paying attention to what I am doing with all of the cheese. He is available as a taste tester.

Stop by here and pick up one.

LOL!  I think I'll have to take a raincheck for one of your pizza's as I'm running by Tracygirl's house for chicken noodle casserole, bread and salad!  That sounds so yummy!

While I was out I was listening to NG talk about Dede spending 11 days at Terri's house.  I'd heard that many times but was trying to piece things together.   11 Days...that's really a long time!  Are Terri's parents employed full-time?  I can't imagine not being able to take a leave of absence if it were me.  Do we know if they're working now or are they constantly with Terri?

Both of their teaching licenses are inactive, so if they are employed it is a post-retirement capacity elsewhere.

http://www.tspc.state.or.us/lookup_query.asp?op=9&id=0
Larry Moulton
Carol Moulton

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #567 on: August 20, 2010, 09:50:16 PM »

hiding monkey thats not it, it was a little older than that one thanks though
You are welcome.  I've got to run out and pu a pizza but will check when I get back!  Anyone else want me to pu pizza for them?  Let's have a pizza party!!

here it is, in regards to this post
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8388.msg1213183#msg1213183

Was Kaine working from home the day Kyron went missing? If so, when did Terri get home from the school?

"No, I was in the office that day until about 1:45 and arrived back home a little after 2 pm. Terri was already in the house, on her laptop, when I arrived. I kissed Kiara, grabbed some food, and worked from my home office until about 3:30 at which time I put shoes on Kiara and we started walking down toward the bus stop."
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/horman_family_answers_question.html

this link has all the articles and vids at the The Oregonian
http://topics.oregonlive.com/tag/kyron%20horman/posts-5.html
Glad you found it cw!  That was also in the recorded interview I posted earlier.  Did you get a chance to hear it?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #568 on: August 20, 2010, 09:55:59 PM »

Well I dunno.... over at WS, the Jason thread is rather interesting.  Might want to read it before it goes buh-bye, or gets locked away in secretville. 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112138&page=21

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #569 on: August 20, 2010, 09:56:52 PM »

I'm making pizzas. Four and dough everywhere! Will soon spill sauce somewhere. My dog is paying attention to what I am doing with all of the cheese. He is available as a taste tester.

Stop by here and pick up one.

LOL!  I think I'll have to take a raincheck for one of your pizza's as I'm running by Tracygirl's house for chicken noodle casserole, bread and salad!  That sounds so yummy!

While I was out I was listening to NG talk about Dede spending 11 days at Terri's house.  I'd heard that many times but was trying to piece things together.   11 Days...that's really a long time!  Are Terri's parents employed full-time?  I can't imagine not being able to take a leave of absence if it were me.  Do we know if they're working now or are they constantly with Terri?

Both of their teaching licenses are inactive, so if they are employed it is a post-retirement capacity elsewhere.

http://www.tspc.state.or.us/lookup_query.asp?op=9&id=0
Larry Moulton
Carol Moulton
Tks Nicu!  Interesting.  I recall seeing somewhere that they'd asked Dede to stay with Terri.  Do we know why they couldn't?  I know they were going to take James to his dad's but imo one could have stayed with Terri. 
Truth Baby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #570 on: August 20, 2010, 10:05:30 PM »

I don't post that often but love reading here and when she said that I thought wow what an odd word to use (unfortunately)
I  immediately thought D was talking about Teri!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: August 20, 2010, 10:06:58 PM »

I don't post that often but love reading here and when she said that I thought wow what an odd word to use (unfortunately)

Oh gosh, I hadn't thought about it that way.  You could be right!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: August 20, 2010, 10:11:13 PM »

Kaine having an affair while married to Desiree has been brought up plenty. Still gets brought up. Same with his brother. Haven't heard as much about their grandfather, but that may just have been the brother trying to excuse his own behavior. I don't know. But all these have been brought up--the brother and the affair, ad nauseum.

naw not in my opinion because when it is brought up someone always posts, wagging a finger at their disappointment. I fully expect to read a posting saying to me something like, "now why on earth would that have anything to do with anything? Why would you want to further hurt a person who is in obvious pain. Kaine is a victim in this and he does not need to be drug through the mud, blah, blah, blah...."

I don't remember ever seeing any words like that posted here.  IMO I happen to trust LE a bit more than maybe you and a few others do but if you want to investigate Kaine and his family it's fine by me.  I would have to wonder why LE appears to be working WITH Kaine and why the courts gave him custody of Kiara if he's such a bad guy, but that's just me.

It is usually a particular poster who swoops in at 3am and picks the posts apart that have anything but praise regarding Kaine. She scolds us and tells us how terrible we are, just like an old school marm and then goes on her merry way. Many posters know who she is.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: August 20, 2010, 10:16:24 PM »

Kaine having an affair while married to Desiree has been brought up plenty. Still gets brought up. Same with his brother. Haven't heard as much about their grandfather, but that may just have been the brother trying to excuse his own behavior. I don't know. But all these have been brought up--the brother and the affair, ad nauseum.

Exactly......it's been hashed, and rehashed.....because so far no other dirt has been found.
Kaine and Desiree have come to terms with that part of their lives, and moved forward. Adultery and divorce runs rampant in this country which includes child custody issues and blended families the norm. I know many, many families exactly like Kaine and Desiree. The abnormal part of the Horman family is Terri, the step-mother, allegedly is involved with Kyron's disappearance.

I don't care what Kaine did or didn't want media outlets to release for public consumption. If the media has dirt on someone, they will put it out there. Kaine does not have any control with info that reporters want to share. It's all about ratings with many of them. IMO, the reason why Kaine threw out the 2 media reporters from the press conference is because there was info that LE did not want released because of it's potential to hinder the investigation. I don't blame Kaine at all. His son is missing and he does not want to jeopardize Kyron's life.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: August 20, 2010, 10:16:33 PM »

Truth Baby ... I am glad you decided to come down from the rafters and join in the discussion.

I believe if you read further ... it appears Desiree clarifies what she was implying with the "unfortunately" reference.

Janet

+++++

Desire implies in the following interview that Kyron faced challenges in regards to listening.

Often a child with ADD is distracted easily in a classroom environment has difficulty focusing.

Janet

++++++

Transcript - Kaine and Desiree Interview

06-27-2010, 12:14 AM
Pandora

From this interview with Kaine & Desiree:

00:10 - When asked if Kyron has ever run away, both shake their heads No and D says, "No. He's too scared to."

00:28 - when asked if he has any fears, D responds, "Yeah. He is afraid of not having his glasses on and not being able to see very far in front of him so he always stays really close to the house."

00:51 - D "It was very important to him that he be okay with the divorce and that he be okay with everything else. And so we have always come together collectively to make the right decision for the family."

Reporter - The parents say that the media has reported things that aren't true. They try to avoid media, radio & tv. Kaine says he fears peoples theories.

00:1:14 - Kaine "Rather than focus on the investigation and how we can help, it starts to put my mind into his mind and what he could be going through. And, and that's a difficult place for a parent to go."

Reporter - Kyron likes to go to Red Robin for mac n' cheese. He also likes sushi. His mother says he has had Stranger Danger training, but she fears he might not sense danger.

01:36 - D "He's had some challenges at school with listening & following direction, and so of course we've had to talk to him about that, too, and part of that is listening to your elders, unfortunately."

01:52 - D "If someone came up to him and asked him to go with him, I can't say he wouldn't because its a stranger danger situation. I don't know that he would recognize that."

02:08 Reporter When asked if they've prepared themselves for whatever the outcome may be, they both answered No. (shaking heads)

02:15 - K "No. We're hopeful and that's ... we're not preparing ourselves. We're putting all of our energies into finding him and what I tell a lot of friends and family is we'll put the pieces of us back together after we find him."

Reporter - they say they stay strong in part because of a huge support system behind them

02:36 - K "They just come over. They come over to the house. They bring food. They bring their kids and just basically sit with us and try to help us cope with the situation."

Reporter - That caccoon is now protecting them from paralyzing thoughts as they focus on seeing their son alive again.

(Note reporter = Mike Donahue)

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showpost.php?s=6843858f1e9d1b7107b3c4a88047ccdb&p=411558&postcount=32

Video

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/mediacenter/default.aspx?videoId=16956@koin.web.entriq.net&navCatId=156

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: August 20, 2010, 10:19:08 PM »

"Men suffering from the Madonna-Whore Complex, see women either as sexual beings ( whores), or as strictly love interests (mothers) only. They do not see women as integrated entity. They can't except that a woman who
clear pixel
 becomes a mother, can also be a sexual being also. They see things in black and white. This often starts to come about when the woman is pregnant with his child, or directly after the birth of his child. Before the women got pregnant, they may have had an extremely satisfying sex life. It's during the pregnancy, or after birth when the real problem begin"

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/203880/the_madonna_whore_complexwhen_the_father.html?cat=41

I had heard of this years ago - prolly an Oprah or Donahue show 

I think it is called the Elvis Presley Syndrome.
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #576 on: August 20, 2010, 10:25:47 PM »

Monkey Devil! sebastian

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: August 20, 2010, 10:27:16 PM »

Exactly......it's been hashed, and rehashed.....because so far no other dirt has been found.
Kaine and Desiree have come to terms with that part of their lives, and moved forward. Adultery and divorce runs rampant in this country which includes child custody issues and blended families the norm. I know many, many families exactly like Kaine and Desiree. The abnormal part of the Horman family is Terri, the step-mother, allegedly is involved with Kyron's disappearance.

I don't care what Kaine did or didn't want media outlets to release for public consumption. If the media has dirt on someone, they will put it out there. Kaine does not have any control with info that reporters want to share. It's all about ratings with many of them. IMO, the reason why Kaine threw out the 2 media reporters from the press conference is because there was info that LE did not want released because of it's potential to hinder the investigation. I don't blame Kaine at all. His son is missing and he does not want to jeopardize Kyron's life.

seemeatthebeach

You are right it is all about ratings.  Kaine and Desiree is where the ratings are so ... the reporters made the decision to comform to the Horman "ground rules" and be considered "team players" so they would not be kicked off the team.

Janet

++++++

June 18, 2010 4:51 PM
Kyron Horman Update: Cops Ask Public for Information about Stepmother, Believed to Have Last Seen Boy

ADD A COMMENT

by tmittelstaed June 19, 2010 12:38 AM EDT

The only thing we know (and I live in OR so have read quite a lot about this case) is that the family immediately went into seclusion the first week of Kyron's disappearance, and -everyone- (and I mean everyone) remotely conected to the family has been absolutely close-lipped with regards to the families situation. There has been nothing in the way of family members or relatives talking to reporters and doing anything other than echoing the party line. Kyron's family has information about it's internal workings locked down so tight that it would put the CIA to shame, and they have managed the press to say what they want better than a lot of professional companies who manage politicians press interfaces have done.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20008192-504083.html

Kyron Horman’s Family Boots WW and The Oregonian from Bizarre News Event
1:04 PM July 1st, 2010
by James Pitkin

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/01/kyron-hormans-family-boots-ww-and-the-oregonian/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: August 20, 2010, 10:31:20 PM »

Monkey Devil! sebastian

You are sooooooo funny zippiddy! I wish I was as creative as you are!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: August 20, 2010, 10:35:36 PM »

Janet,
I just read the questions that you posed to Jason on his thread. All I can say is BRAVO! I tip my hat to you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.