April 27, 2024, 03:08:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #22 8/19/10 - 8/21/10  (Read 223484 times)
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: August 21, 2010, 04:13:21 AM »

"That makes Desiree a liar then.  Hmmmm......"

No it doesn't.

The fact that they don't agree about their status during that time just shows how estranged they were. They couldn't communicate clearly about what their intentions were during that time. Obviously Kaine thought he was just living with Desiree to support her during the
pregnancy, and she apparently was hoping for more. They were in the middle of a divorce, after all, and I doubt Kyron was a planned baby. The fact that Kaine sees things differently than she does just means that they were each in a different place. He obviously had accepted that the end of their marriage had already taken place, and she was not that far along. Plus, being pregnant just makes the end of a marriage harder to take.

I think it is a huge thing.  How the heck can someone not know if you are in a marriage or not?  Desiree's statement and Kaine's statement are mutually exclusive.

He either cheated or he didn't cheat.  Was he married or wasn't he married.  Is she a little bit pregnant and he is a little bit married?

They were already divorcing, and he would've been gone if DY hadn't discovered she was pregnant. It's a different situation, because they were already calling it quits.  He said straight out that it was his understanding that the marriage was over, and he made a point of correcting her more than once.
It's obvious that they were estranged.

Since he denies having an affair, it's not exactly a done deal that he had one. There are always two sides to a divorce.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #741 on: August 21, 2010, 04:15:22 AM »

Lots of people still awake ... or up early!

I for one, am still awake. I am a night owl.

Wide awake here too.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #742 on: August 21, 2010, 04:16:31 AM »

Sebastian, come here and I will show you some more tricks...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6981.new#new
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: August 21, 2010, 04:18:54 AM »

No it doesn't.

The fact that they don't agree about their status during that time just shows how estranged they were. They couldn't communicate clearly about what their intentions were during that time. Obviously Kaine thought he was just living with Desiree to support her during the
pregnancy, and she apparently was hoping for more. They were in the middle of a divorce, after all, and I doubt Kyron was a planned baby. The fact that Kaine sees things differently than she does just means that they were each in a different place. He obviously had accepted that the end of their marriage had already taken place, and she was not that far along. Plus, being pregnant just makes the end of a marriage harder to take.
Well, if it was the end of the marriage, and she was not that far along, he still liked her enough to have sex with her, planned pregnancy or not.  They were definitely "in a different place", he was in Terri's pants and she wasn't. 

Wait, where does it say they were sleeping together?

July 27, 2010 at 1:32 PM

MEDFORD, Ore. -- An in-depth interview with NBC’s Dateline, Kyron Horman’s mother blamed Terri Horman for the breakup of her marriage with Kyron’s father back in 2002.

Desiree said she was eight months pregnant with Kyron when she learned that Kaine was having an affair with Terri and it tore her apart.

"I cried solid for two months and didn't leave the bedroom because I didn't understand why she somehow equated to something that was better than me and my son,” Desiree said.

< snipped >

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-mom--99345859.html

I wonder why it says she blamed Terri.  I would blame my husband, first. 

I have a good friend who found out about her husband's affairs one at a time.  She always went to meet the woman and they always told the same story, he said you were getting a divorce, he said you were living separate lives, etc.  Kaine tells the story that way.  (I am not exonerating Terri).  Kaine is the one who tells the story about separate lives, could be Terri bought into it.  There is plenty of blame to go around. 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #744 on: August 21, 2010, 04:18:59 AM »

Still awake...it's only 1:15 A.M. here. I have a question if anyone still on here might have the answer...I know Kaine was adopted, is he also a twin? I thought  I had read that somewhere but I can't remember for sure.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #745 on: August 21, 2010, 04:22:16 AM »

I never noticed before how strong his glasses are.  I wonder if he had trouble with glare or something else, that he appeared to be staring or if he was having absence seizures.

Seizures have been mentioned, not sure if he had been having them or if that's a rumor.  But you do have a good point.  With as strong as his glasses are, could be that's why it may have seemed like he could have been staring at times.  His eyes may have looked huge, depending on the light too.  I've seen some pics where he seems to be squinting as well.  May have had trouble getting his presc just right.  Dunno.  IMO

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: August 21, 2010, 04:24:44 AM »

No it doesn't.

I think it is a huge thing.  How the heck can someone not know if you are in a marriage or not?  Desiree's statement and Kaine's statement are mutually exclusive.

He either cheated or he didn't cheat.  Was he married or wasn't he married.  Is she a little bit pregnant and he is a little bit married?

They were already divorcing, and he would've been gone if DY hadn't discovered she was pregnant. It's a different situation, because they were already calling it quits.  He said straight out that it was his understanding that the marriage was over, and he made a point of correcting her more than once.

Since he denies having an affair, it's not exactly a done deal that he had one. There are always two sides to a divorce.

Can you give me a link to that?  Thank you.

If Kaine was married and he was sleeping with Terri, he was having an affair.  His lawyer should have told him to lay low until the divorce was final.  He was laying in dung and does not smell like a rose in this, no matter how much Febreze anyone puts on it.

If he was divorced, he was not having an affair, if he was married, he was.  There is no escape clause on a marriage certificate.

I believe in miracles!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #747 on: August 21, 2010, 04:31:35 AM »

No it doesn't.

They were still living "under the same roof", and.. they were still married!!  By Desiree's own words upthread, she seems to have been under the impression that they were at the very least, trying to work things out at that time.  If she hadn't been under that impression, then why was she SO clearly devastated that she cried for 2 solid months? 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #748 on: August 21, 2010, 04:40:55 AM »

No it doesn't.

Well, if it was the end of the marriage, and she was not that far along, he still liked her enough to have sex with her, planned pregnancy or not.  They were definitely "in a different place", he was in Terri's pants and she wasn't. 

July 27, 2010 at 1:32 PM

MEDFORD, Ore. -- An in-depth interview with NBC’s Dateline, Kyron Horman’s mother blamed Terri Horman for the breakup of her marriage with Kyron’s father back in 2002.

Desiree said she was eight months pregnant with Kyron when she learned that Kaine was having an affair with Terri and it tore her apart.

"I cried solid for two months and didn't leave the bedroom because I didn't understand why she somehow equated to something that was better than me and my son,” Desiree said.

< snipped >

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-mom--99345859.html

I wonder why it says she blamed Terri.  I would blame my husband, first. 

I have a good friend who found out about her husband's affairs one at a time.  She always went to meet the woman and they always told the same story, he said you were getting a divorce, he said you were living separate lives, etc.  Kaine tells the story that way.  (I am not exonerating Terri).  Kaine is the one who tells the story about separate lives, could be Terri bought into it.  There is plenty of blame to go around. 

I wondered the same thing, Bearly!  Displaced anger?  That happens sometimes.  Could she show anger toward Kaine?  We don't know.  Maybe it was just easier for her to blame Terri? 

What would help greatly is if Kaine would be as honest about it all as Desiree has been.  Would very likely help Desiree to heal even more re those days.  Cuz she is full of rage about it, you can see that in her eyes in the video.  Rage covers up a huge amount of pain. 

IMO. 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: August 21, 2010, 04:49:04 AM »

http://www.justia.com/family/divorce/docs/ending-a-marriage-faq.html

A legal separation does not end the marriage and both spouses are prohibited from remarrying or entering into a domestic partnership with another person.

I believe in miracles!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #750 on: August 21, 2010, 04:53:37 AM »

Still awake...it's only 1:15 A.M. here. I have a question if anyone still on here might have the answer...I know Kaine was adopted, is he also a twin? I thought  I had read that somewhere but I can't remember for sure.

Hi Nana!  Kaine was adopted, but has a younger brother Kristian.  Kaine is the oldest by 3 years.  The twins I think are either his biodad and bio aunt/uncle? or adoptive dad and aunt/uncle?  Can't remember offhand which it is.  But not Kaine himself. 

nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #751 on: August 21, 2010, 04:56:33 AM »

Still awake...it's only 1:15 A.M. here. I have a question if anyone still on here might have the answer...I know Kaine was adopted, is he also a twin? I thought  I had read that somewhere but I can't remember for sure.

Hi Nana!  Kaine was adopted, but has a younger brother Kristian.  Kaine is the oldest by 3 years.  The twins I think are either his biodad and bio aunt/uncle? or adoptive dad and aunt/uncle?  Can't remember offhand which it is.  But not Kaine himself.  

Thanks Wyks!

quotes
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 05:05:26 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #752 on: August 21, 2010, 05:03:55 AM »

Thanks Wyks!

You're welcome!   

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: August 21, 2010, 05:19:01 AM »

No it doesn't.

Can you give me a link to that?  Thank you.

If Kaine was married and he was sleeping with Terri, he was having an affair.  His lawyer should have told him to lay low until the divorce was final.  He was laying in dung and does not smell like a rose in this, no matter how much Febreze anyone puts on it.

If he was divorced, he was not having an affair, if he was married, he was.  There is no escape clause on a marriage certificate.

You're a wise 'ole bear, Bearly.  (not to be confused with old)
That really sums that argument up nice and tight.  I hope that puts a cork in 'er it.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: August 21, 2010, 05:19:16 AM »

Desiree said he was having an affair with TH, which I assumed (yeah, I know) that meant sleeping together.  I was being a smartash about being in different places.

I like it when you're a smartash.     Monkey Devil!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #755 on: August 21, 2010, 05:20:16 AM »

Bearly..  Thanks for all you do for us!  You rock!    

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: August 21, 2010, 05:20:37 AM »

off to bed, hoping tomorrow brings Kyron home, safe and sound  an angelic monkey

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: August 21, 2010, 05:24:40 AM »

Desiree said he was having an affair with TH, which I assumed (yeah, I know) that meant sleeping together.  I was being a smartash about being in different places.

I like it when you're a smartash.     Monkey Devil!
Hey Sassy!  my gran likes to call me a wiseash when I tease her.  LOL  Except when she says it, the "H" is silent. 
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: August 21, 2010, 05:51:14 AM »

It's the Divine Ms. M!

We are keeping the cage warm until the morning people have their first pot of coffee.

Bearly - You keep me laughing. (And thank you for "the Divine Ms. M"!)

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: August 21, 2010, 06:10:31 AM »

It's the Divine Ms. M!

We are keeping the cage warm until the morning people have their first pot of coffee.

Bearly - You keep me laughing. (And thank you for "the Divine Ms. M"!)

Thank you, you're welcome (and your secret is safe with me    )

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.