June 16, 2024, 07:05:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #22 8/19/10 - 8/21/10  (Read 227063 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: August 21, 2010, 11:39:04 AM »

Deenie I don't remember what article but I believe that I read there will be people available to help the students.

Here's 1 article that says there will be counselors for the summer months.
I'll keep looking for any mention of the same for the new school year in September.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96435449.html

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #821 on: August 21, 2010, 11:41:33 AM »

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/w/waldron_barbara.html

This site still has a poster up for Barbara Waldron ( even noting David was incarcerated )
That Barbara Waldron is listed Missing and Endangered ( Her body not found)
It offers much more on the case, I cannot snip, won't allow me. It is interesting though.
How far a spouse will go  This gal was a social worker and had moved out of the house on month prior to vanishing. ( contemplating Divorce for years) - It also goes on to say how David Waldron was uncooperative with LE and lied multiple times. That her Car was found at the Waldron residence. He stated he had no knowledge of where her keys/purse etc was. ( all was found hidden behind books inside house)  His SON witnessed his Father Driving his Mother's Car - the Day after she disappeared. Can you imagine???  I guess there was no need for him ( not mentioned) if he took a poly. Since he was caught lying within the investigation over and over.

Their house on NW. Lambert Road. * looking at Google Map it is right in the hub of where they would have been searching for Kyron.
http://www.katu.com/news/local/101210534.html
Says the Waldrons house is near Kyron's house .. and same areas were searched/LE looking for Kyron, where they searched for Barbara years ago. Sigh. Its all too disturbing.
6 yrs ?? seems a little lean for murdering your spouse. Wonder how televised this case was? that it could have given " TH" ideas ...

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #822 on: August 21, 2010, 11:43:28 AM »

July 27, 2010 at 1:32 PM

MEDFORD, Ore. -- An in-depth interview with NBC’s Dateline, Kyron Horman’s mother blamed Terri Horman for the breakup of her marriage with Kyron’s father back in 2002.

Desiree said she was eight months pregnant with Kyron when she learned that Kaine was having an affair with Terri and it tore her apart.

"I cried solid for two months and didn't leave the bedroom because I didn't understand why she somehow equated to something that was better than me and my son,” Desiree said.

However, Kaine told Dateline that he and Desiree’s marriage had already crumbled when his relationship with Terri began. Kaine said that he and Desiree had decided to live separate lives under the same roof until Kyron was born.

They later divorced and Desiree moved into a home nearby. She had full custody of Kyron and Kaine visited with him often.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-mom--99345859.html

~~~~~~

New Monkey July 15, 2010, 02:55:21 PM
Desiree's name in the legal records during her divorce with Kaine is listed as Desiree McCullough Horman.  It looks like a temporary restraining order was issued on 9/26/2002.  It looks like the dissolution order was issued on 2/19/03.  The case number for the divorce is: C022918DRC.

~~~

Added by New Monkey

To be more clear:

The dissolution of marriage petition was file on 8/23/02
The temporary R/O was issued on 9/23/02 - entered in file on 9/25/02
The dissolution of marriage judgment was issued on 2/13/03

I don't think I can link to it because it's a pay-for service

~~~~~~

Troubled Family
June 23rd, 2010

Court records show Young was pregnant with Kyron, the couple’s only child, when she filed for divorce from Kaine in August 2002. She cited irreconcilable differences.

What hasn’t been made public is the fact that, a month after filing for divorce, Young sought a restraining order against Kaine Horman, Kyron’s dad.

At the time, she had a 7-year-old son from a previous marriage. In court documents, Young said she feared Kaine Horman would “remove our children from their residence.” It’s unclear whether the couple was living together at the time.

http://www.wweek.com/editorial/3633/14183/?SOURCE=RSS

~~~~~

I call attention to the "a month AFTER" part above, because others have said that a restraining order often goes along with divorce proceedings in Oregon.  Am just pointing out that THIS restraining order was filed a month after she filed for divorce.  Completely seperate IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: August 21, 2010, 11:45:34 AM »

Found this while looking for info about counselors for Skyline students and Kyron's classmates.

Friday, August 6, 2010

A 9-year-old classmate of Kyron's appeared before Grand jury. The mother of the boy said she was not allowed inside.Her son and Kyron were scheduled to perform together in the school talent show the afternoon of his disappearance.

First I saw any mention of any students going before the GJ. Maybe I just missed it.

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?p=426115
(post #12)

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: August 21, 2010, 11:46:44 AM »

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/w/waldron_barbara.html

This site still has a poster up for Barbara Waldron ( even noting David was incarcerated )
That Barbara Waldron is listed Missing and Endangered ( Her body not found)
It offers much more on the case, I cannot snip, won't allow me. It is interesting though.
How far a spouse will go  This gal was a social worker and had moved out of the house on month prior to vanishing. ( contemplating Divorce for years) - It also goes on to say how David Waldron was uncooperative with LE and lied multiple times. That her Car was found at the Waldron residence. He stated he had no knowledge of where her keys/purse etc was. ( all was found hidden behind books inside house)  His SON witnessed his Father Driving his Mother's Car - the Day after she disappeared. Can you imagine???  I guess there was no need for him ( not mentioned) if he took a poly. Since he was caught lying within the investigation over and over.

Their house on NW. Lambert Road. * looking at Google Map it is right in the hub of where they would have been searching for Kyron.
http://www.katu.com/news/local/101210534.html
Says the Waldrons house is near Kyron's house .. and same areas were searched/LE looking for Kyron, where they searched for Barbara years ago. Sigh. Its all too disturbing.
6 yrs ?? seems a little lean for murdering your spouse. Wonder how televised this case was? that it could have given " TH" ideas ...

One article I read said he agreed to 6 years.  What in the world does that mean?  Is he on the Anthony plan?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #825 on: August 21, 2010, 11:51:21 AM »

Found this while looking for info about counselors for Skyline students and Kyron's classmates.

Friday, August 6, 2010

A 9-year-old classmate of Kyron's appeared before Grand jury. The mother of the boy said she was not allowed inside.Her son and Kyron were scheduled to perform together in the school talent show the afternoon of his disappearance.

First I saw any mention of any students going before the GJ. Maybe I just missed it.

(post #12)

Wow seeme!  I hadn't seen this mentioned anywhere yet.  The poor lil guy, going before the GJ without his mom?  Yikes!  Alone?     I can just imagine how scared he was!! 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: August 21, 2010, 12:00:49 PM »

Friday, August 6, 2010

(post #12)

Wow seeme!  I hadn't seen this mentioned anywhere yet.  The poor lil guy, going before the GJ without his mom?  Yikes!  Alone?     I can just imagine how scared he was!! 

We discussed that at the time..there was even video of his mother on camera.

Why she did an interview is beyond me.  I am sure local people can ID her from the video and that seems to me to possibly put her son and other children in jeopardy..because we do not know who was working with Terri on this plan.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: August 21, 2010, 12:01:48 PM »

Someone earlier talked about following the money.  Can anyone think of any other money?

Kaine deceased                              Insurance policy
Kyron living with the Hormans         Child Support
James living with the Hormans         Child Support

If she did not have James living there, would she then have to pay child support to his father?  She would lose not only child support but would have to pay it.  Why would she send him away?  To be out of the way when things went down?

If Kyron was gone, she would not receive support from Desiree any more.  Would she?

Who else would benefit from this along with Terri?  Terri would have to divide an insurance policy too many ways if she had 3 people involved.  Do you think she promised something other than money to one or more of them?  If she was greedy, wouldn't she want the money all to herself?  Could she have done this by herself?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: August 21, 2010, 12:04:04 PM »

I wonder if there was an insurance policy on the house, that if Kaine died, the house was automatically paid off.

I believe in miracles!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #829 on: August 21, 2010, 12:04:27 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

I am puzzled by SM's wedding gown  She was married the second time, in a glorious white veil and gown.

Did SM have a White Wedding on the 'first" trip down the aisle?   She married in the swimsuit the-third time.

Was her first marriage a "shotgun" wedding?  What date she marry and when was James born? Did she elope?  TIA

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #830 on: August 21, 2010, 12:05:34 PM »

July 27, 2010 at 1:32 PM

MEDFORD, Ore. -- An in-depth interview with NBC’s Dateline, Kyron Horman’s mother blamed Terri Horman for the breakup of her marriage with Kyron’s father back in 2002.

Desiree said she was eight months pregnant with Kyron when she learned that Kaine was having an affair with Terri and it tore her apart.

"I cried solid for two months and didn't leave the bedroom because I didn't understand why she somehow equated to something that was better than me and my son,” Desiree said.

However, Kaine told Dateline that he and Desiree’s marriage had already crumbled when his relationship with Terri began. Kaine said that he and Desiree had decided to live separate lives under the same roof until Kyron was born.

They later divorced and Desiree moved into a home nearby. She had full custody of Kyron and Kaine visited with him often.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-mom--99345859.html

~~~~~~

New Monkey July 15, 2010, 02:55:21 PM
Desiree's name in the legal records during her divorce with Kaine is listed as Desiree McCullough Horman.  It looks like a temporary restraining order was issued on 9/26/2002.  It looks like the dissolution order was issued on 2/19/03.  The case number for the divorce is: C022918DRC.

~~~

Added by New Monkey

To be more clear:

The dissolution of marriage petition was file on 8/23/02
The temporary R/O was issued on 9/23/02 - entered in file on 9/25/02
The dissolution of marriage judgment was issued on 2/13/03

I don't think I can link to it because it's a pay-for service

~~~~~~

Troubled Family
June 23rd, 2010

Court records show Young was pregnant with Kyron, the couple’s only child, when she filed for divorce from Kaine in August 2002. She cited irreconcilable differences.

What hasn’t been made public is the fact that, a month after filing for divorce, Young sought a restraining order against Kaine Horman, Kyron’s dad.

At the time, she had a 7-year-old son from a previous marriage. In court documents, Young said she feared Kaine Horman would “remove our children from their residence.” It’s unclear whether the couple was living together at the time.

http://www.wweek.com/editorial/3633/14183/?SOURCE=RSS

~~~~~

I call attention to the "a month AFTER" part above, because others have said that a restraining order often goes along with divorce proceedings in Oregon.  Am just pointing out that THIS restraining order was filed a month after she filed for divorce.  Completely seperate IMO. 

THAT throws me for a loop!

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #831 on: August 21, 2010, 12:07:59 PM »

Friday, August 6, 2010

(post #12)

We discussed that at the time..there was even video of his mother on camera.

Why she did an interview is beyond me.  I am sure local people can ID her from the video and that seems to me to possibly put her son and other children in jeopardy..because we do not know who was working with Terri on this plan.

I saw the video Gypsy, that was the interview with the media wasn't it?  What I was referring to above is the lil fellow appearing before the GJ. 

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #832 on: August 21, 2010, 12:08:41 PM »

I wonder if there was an insurance policy on the house, that if Kaine died, the house was automatically paid off.

Good thinking Bearlyhere!  Would the vehicles also be paid-off? (red mustang)? 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #833 on: August 21, 2010, 12:11:10 PM »

Deenie I don't remember what article but I believe that I read there will be people available to help the students.

I'll keep looking for any mention of the same for the new school year in September.

Thank-you
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #834 on: August 21, 2010, 12:12:13 PM »

It does me as well, pfaubush! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #835 on: August 21, 2010, 12:15:02 PM »

It does me as well, pfaubush! 

At the time, she had a 7-year-old son from a previous marriage. In court documents, Young said she feared Kaine Horman would “remove our children from their residence.” It’s unclear whether the couple was living together at the time.  But the other child Quinn couldn't be removed, Kaine wasn't the father. And I'm unclear with removed, like to go before a court of law, or kidnap?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: August 21, 2010, 12:17:57 PM »

"That makes Desiree a liar then.  Hmmmm......"

No it doesn't.

The fact that they don't agree about their status during that time just shows how estranged they were. They couldn't communicate clearly about what their intentions were during that time. Obviously Kaine thought he was just living with Desiree to support her during the
pregnancy, and she apparently was hoping for more. They were in the middle of a divorce, after all, and I doubt Kyron was a planned baby. The fact that Kaine sees things differently than she does just means that they were each in a different place. He obviously had accepted that the end of their marriage had already taken place, and she was not that far along. Plus, being pregnant just makes the end of a marriage harder to take.

I disagree. How do you know what was going on their house? You make your comments like you were there, at that time, in that household. It is just my opinion, but I have not heard anything negative posted about Desiree ANYWHERE. I am more inclined to believe her side of the story. Not only are you calling Desiree a liar, but you say that you doubt that Kyron was a planned baby? How would you know this? You are always pointing out how Hurtful people are, if Kyron comes home and reads this one day, you don't think that would be hurtful?

I am basing my opinion on what they both said. And I have seen negative things said about Desiree on this forum and others.
Saying that Desiree has a different perception than Kaine does not equal calling her a liar.
I don't care if you believe Desiree. That doesn't mean that I have to, or that I am not allowed to express my opinion without being attacked.
I am not the first one on the internet to mention that a divorcing couple does not plan a family. It's very obvious they didn't intend to stay together and do that. That has nothing to do with welcoming a baby, and being a good and loving parent, which they both are, as far as I can tell. No where did I say that Kyron was not a welcome surprise.

I am sick and tired of this constant bashing and baiting and twisting.

I'm sorry to have brought this up from several pages back, but my entire telephone system crashed and it took most of two days to have it fixed.  I agree with pdh3 about Kaine and Desiree.  It was also my understanding that Kaine and Desiree were planning to divorce when Desiree became pregnant with Kyron.  I believe she and Kaine agreed to stay married, living in the same house but with separate lives, until the baby was born.  It might have been Desiree's hope that Kyron would change the situation, but it was not Kaine's understanding of the situation.  It's apparently true that he started seeing Terri while he was still married thinking that that was the agreement with Desiree'.  She apparently saw it differently.  If the above is true, Kaine thought he was not committing a transgression and wanted to move on, but still support Desiree in her pregnancy.  While I, personally, think it would have been better had Kaine not started his affair with Terri at the time he did, I think he didn't think he was doing wrong.  As pdh3 said, Desiree might have had different hopes and aspirations as to continuing the marriage after the baby was born.  I don't think this makes either of them a bad person.  Kaine had one understanding and Desiree had another.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #837 on: August 21, 2010, 12:19:55 PM »

Thank you Seeme Smile  Looking again at the photo, did they ever say that they for sure " LE located and spoke to the Dad/Daughter" in the back of Kyron's photo..? I would think that If I was the only parent( as it appears) in this photo ..and saw a Mom a distance away taking photo's ... I would greet her/or wave or say something ..especially since Terri was known to be in Kyron's class.  Or Kyron would hear them come in and say Hey, that's " insert/classmate name" she made a ... or that's so and so's Sister .. something.

Does anyone know/ heard or read within Terri's facebook. What Kyron called Terri?
Did he call her Mom? Terri? or a nickname? If she was volunteering at his school, I wonder what he called her? would she of asked him to call her Mrs. Horman ? The times I volunteered in my Daughters elementary school. ( I am not a Teacher/as Terri feels she is/Wants to be)  I asked the children to call me Ms K.  My Daughter called me MOM. I asked the others to use the salutation Ms. That it would not be so informal.  With the article of Terri being so involved with Kyron and the color codes/being overtly corrective.. I wonder if she did make him call her " Mrs Horman" while they were in class together. ( in a class setting)
Within the color code issue. I wonder if it really was solely Kyron that Terri was observing? Was she being critical of Ms. Porter as well. That she wanted to know Kyron's color on a daily - because she wanted to know if " Teacher" was on her job? I wonder if Ms. Porter felt that Terri was intimidating? I found in an article that it was Ms. Porter's 2nd year of Teaching within Portland Public 08/09 school year. That is a heavy coarse to bear with not much experience and having " Many parents" with multiple personalities on top of teaching .. and have one/TH breathing down your back .. as it sounds that Terri felt Ms. Porter was not capable of Teaching/not all to do with Kyron. ( the heavy monitoring- then to punish Kyron, Was she really ragging on Kyron, with anger of herself? that she felt incompetent ? especially when he was not up to her standards in capacity/at times) 
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html
At the same time, Terri fired off long e-mails to Kyron's mother, Desiree Young, peppered with complaints. "She was venting about the teacher and why she should have her job," Desiree said, "and she was venting about Kaine — everything."
* Since Terri has never followed through with any of her accomplishments, I guess she had to find a scapegoat of why, she was not able to be employed, in Portland Public Schools ..using Kristina Porter as her target.

Kristina Porter is listed on page 5 of this doc - 2008-09 school year. That she is on probation 2nd year - within 100's of teacher's names - Portland Public. It all ( I am sure of it) has to due with Salary/Vesting/ and nothing more. www.pps.k12.or.us/.../board/030308_AGENDA_AND_BIZ_AGENDA.pdf

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #838 on: August 21, 2010, 12:24:53 PM »

Bearly ~

I posted that long post upthread for you, cuz you were looking for a link re the divorce.  That's all the info I have on it.  Hope it helps. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8388.msg1213880#msg1213880

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: August 21, 2010, 12:25:41 PM »

Someone earlier talked about following the money.  Can anyone think of any other money?

Kaine deceased                              Insurance policy
Kyron living with the Hormans         Child Support
James living with the Hormans         Child Support

If she did not have James living there, would she then have to pay child support to his father?
  She would lose not only child support but would have to pay it.  Why would she send him away?  To be out of the way when things went down?

If Kyron was gone, she would not receive support from Desiree any more.  Would she?

Who else would benefit from this along with Terri?  Terri would have to divide an insurance policy too many ways if she had 3 people involved.  Do you think she promised something other than money to one or more of them?  If she was greedy, wouldn't she want the money all to herself?  Could she have done this by herself?

Until the order is changed with the COURTS, child support is still due.  So unless Terri and/or Ecker go to court to change things Ecker still owes child support for James to Terri EVEN THOUGH James is now living with his bio dad who gave up parental rights to him.

Also, IF Desiree has been ordered by the courts to pay child support to Kaine for Kyron, that too legally is still due even though Kyron is missing.

Without a legal court order nothing changes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.