April 19, 2024, 11:05:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Valentine Party you guys and you all  (Read 25680 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: February 15, 2007, 04:15:25 AM »

Error: I thought See's were only in CA: Their site lists retail stores in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Washington, DC and International.

Sorry IndyDan and Justinsmom.. how could they forget Indiana??

So now Monkeys can have See's Candy over and over. I have a catalog of their Easter offerings. Very festive and yummie looking.

If you have a non=profit I recommend them. No preservatives; costs more that the school candy fundraiser "World" but well worth it in customer service to your non=profit.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: February 15, 2007, 06:51:59 AM »

Just back to check out if we have left IBEs place tidy after the party.
What a fun time!  Thank you so much IBE.
I brought my friend along to help tidy up for you :

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #122 on: February 15, 2007, 07:14:54 AM »

LOL Cute cat piccy Smile

The party was wonderful though I missed most of it. I found this site rather addictive and needed to pry myself away to get my work done lol
 It is hard being self employed and wanting to "play" rather than work sometimes. So yesterday i did peek in a lot but I did not log in , I figured it would prevent me from lulling around too much .

But I DID enjoy the party!! even in silence. YUmmmYyyssss. In fact I am gonna raid your fridge for left overs.

Wonderful music by cat and Oldf. Wonderful food and animal companions.
It was a joy all around .

I look forward to the next party and perhaps by that time I will have enough work caught up I can play all day with a clear conscience. Smile
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: February 15, 2007, 07:36:54 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Just back to check out if we have left IBEs place tidy after the party.
What a fun time!  Thank you so much IBE.
I brought my friend along to help tidy up for you :

That's our very own Tidycat (the poster)!

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: February 15, 2007, 09:08:22 AM »

Quote from: "Seamonkey"
LOL Cute cat piccy Smile

The party was wonderful though I missed most of it. I found this site rather addictive and needed to pry myself away to get my work done lol
 It is hard being self employed and wanting to "play" rather than work sometimes. So yesterday i did peek in a lot but I did not log in , I figured it would prevent me from lulling around too much .

But I DID enjoy the party!! even in silence. YUmmmYyyssss. In fact I am gonna raid your fridge for left overs.

Wonderful music by cat and Oldf. Wonderful food and animal companions.
It was a joy all around .

I look forward to the next party and perhaps by that time I will have enough work caught up I can play all day with a clear conscience. Smile

I was zoned out last night on my pain meds, lol! So, I didn't make it to the party, but DID peek in!!! Cool
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: February 15, 2007, 01:18:44 PM »

Art, I was peeking with you... I have that sinus thingy that's going around.   I am so gald that you are better... (yours is so much more serious than my little gripe.)...

too bad we missed most of such a smashing party...

do you think we will make the St Patrick's Day party??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: February 15, 2007, 01:41:00 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Art, I was peeking with you... I have that sinus thingy that's going around.   I am so gald that you are better... (yours is so much more serious than my little gripe.)...

Oh, Mrs. Red, I do hope you get rid of that sinus thing soon. That can be SO painful!!!!

now, of COURSE we'll make it to the St. Patricks Day Party!!!! Laughing  Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: February 15, 2007, 01:56:18 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"

Oh, Mrs. Red, I do hope you get rid of that sinus thing soon. That can be SO painful!!!!

now, of COURSE we'll make it to the St. Patricks Day Party!!!! Laughing  Laughing

i hope... do you think we can talk them into having it somewhere that will be warm???  LOL... and will you bring some of those muffins???/

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: February 15, 2007, 03:23:27 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"

i hope... do you think we can talk them into having it somewhere that will be warm???  LOL... and will you bring some of those muffins???/

Yes, somewhere warm would be lovely!
I'll bring muffins and hot toddies! Laughing
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: February 15, 2007, 04:26:53 PM »

IBE

Thank you for being the Party Hostess  and making sure I got a ride home.

I think I may have had too Much Fun.  Woke up in the recliner and realized I had borrowed something from you house. Embarassed  I will return it ASAP.

Thanks  Again

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: February 15, 2007, 09:27:23 PM »

Old Fart That's funny! Great excuse for you to visit again!

Scared Monkeys thank you for being here. We all had fun. If you missed it, leave a message anyway it's the thought that counts.

Isn't it grand we ate so much and never 1 calorie... love digital parties.

Don't forget to take a going away gift of the page above (I think) even if you weren't here.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: February 16, 2007, 01:58:32 PM »

Please get the Calico to leave alone.The new movie will have blubbering like a human:"AMAZING GRACE"I have barely gotten over your beautiful "DANNY BOY".Great Party.the chicken was good.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: February 16, 2007, 03:57:32 PM »

IBE-

you were an outstanding hostess, all was to perfection - thank you !!!

I continue to stand with the girl.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: February 16, 2007, 08:22:07 PM »

thank You,IBE.Purrrr.Cats cats can civil and loving when they want something.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: February 16, 2007, 09:39:56 PM »

Thank you, IBE, I had a wonderful time. You are so creative to think up hosting a cyber Monkey party.

Love you.  Louise

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: February 16, 2007, 11:23:11 PM »

IBE, it was a great party. Nice to see so many of our Monkey friends there.

So much chocolate. Yeah! Old fart looked so cute wearing that lamp shade and the music was so perfect. Yes ,you are a great hostess.

Just a swinging with the tribe
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: February 17, 2007, 01:08:33 AM »

IBE I just wanted to drop off this little hostess gift, and say thank-you for the lovely time .

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: February 18, 2007, 02:45:55 AM »

Chocolate delight.. Special K cereal was just on! Now chocolate for breakfast?

Beachblacked your img doesn't show.

Yes, Great Party... Lots of Monkeys coming and going. We had a good time. Don't forget you going home gifts on a previous page.

Who's doing St. Pat's Party?? Laughing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.