April 26, 2024, 04:02:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #23 8/21/10 - 8/24/10  (Read 221583 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: August 19, 2010, 11:45:35 PM »

« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 10:33:31 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 05:05:52 PM »

RELIABLE SOURCE:   KYRON IS MISSING AND NEEDS TO COME HOME
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 05:07:34 PM »

Maybe I just don't trust Terri.  I think she would lie about Ecker given half a chance.  I think Terri is a user and a manipulator. 

Bringing this over from the last thread.

Klaas - I agree with you. She is the type of woman that believes in "plug and play" dads - does not matter who the guy is, as long as it is her current flame the kids will be fine with him as a dad. I think she is a snake.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2010, 05:11:05 PM »

Here's a different one to use as a thread opener if you want:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2010, 05:16:25 PM »

Very nice Brandi - thanks!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2010, 05:18:12 PM »

Maybe I just don't trust Terri.  I think she would lie about Ecker given half a chance.  I think Terri is a user and a manipulator. 

Klaas - I agree with you. She is the type of woman that believes in "plug and play" dads - does not matter who the guy is, as long as it is her current flame the kids will be fine with him as a dad. I think she is a snake.

And I'm not suggesting that Kaine and Desiree are perfect either. I've seen people like Terri in action.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2010, 05:22:47 PM »

Brandi 

Nice work. Kyron is enjoying life, so is the Frog.Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2010, 05:24:56 PM »

Klaas

Would a lying manipulating ex keep you from exercising your legal right of  visitation and/or joint custody with your child?

Adopting implies a pledge to a child that you love him/her as your own.

Richard Ecker followed through paying court ordered child support but failed James miserably nevertheless.

Kaine is far from my favorite person but ... I am thankful and ... James is thankful ... that he embraced the role of father.

Janet

+++++

Terri Moulton Horman: Kyron Horman's stepmother is a profile in contradictions
Published: Thursday, August 19, 2010, 10:30 PM
Updated: Friday, August 20, 2010, 3:06 PM

In August 1998, two years after they were married, Richard Ecker adopted James. Tarver, who struggled financially, agreed to give up his parental rights. In January 2002, Horman and Ecker were divorced. She got primary custody of James and the decree included an informal agreement that Ecker would pay about $169 a month in child support.

A year later, Horman went to Washington County authorities, asking for more child support. His payments were bumped up to nearly $550 a month. Ecker went to Horman's house to ask for a break on child support, saying the payments were cutting a big chunk out of his salary. She seemed amenable to a reduction, he said, but the next day he got a call from the Washington County Sheriff's Office, telling him to stop harassing his ex-wife.

Ecker has not seen James since that call and still pays child support. He estimates he's contributed about $46,000.

<snipped>

Horman legally changed his last name from Ecker to Moulton in January this year.

<snipped>

James said he misses his little sister — and would like to see Kaine as well.

"He was like a dad to me," James said. "I lived with him for eight years."

Kaine hopes to talk to James again soon.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2010, 05:25:46 PM »

Deenie, with your link I noticed this comment that really stood out.   
musicworldnewstoday1
15 hours ago
@noeuro I don't know how she got into to it but I saw the tapes and it was her. I was looking for my daughter who was a missing person and I had to view these tapes it was absolutely awful the things that happened in the tapes. I wished I never saw them it makes me sick to my stomach to even think about it. But the thing here is there is a missing child and you have to do what you have to do to find them. I'm sorry that Terri grew up the way she did and that she got sick
musicworldnewstoday1  - youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/musicworldnewstoday1
 shakng2 seems this noeuro has a IN with .. who ever is making these vids of Kyron.
I just chased this person named: Carolyn Joyce Carty  (((( IF it is her making the vids)))
http://www.wittenburgdoor.com/blogs/bloom/2008-06-18
06.17.2008 | Comments(13)
Footprints in the Muck
"Footprints in the Sand,” the hands-down favorite for Most Nauseating Christian Poem Ever Written, is headed for federal court as three different authors make claims to be “Anonymous” and, therefore, entitled to copyright protection every time the words of the poem are engraved on a Neon Jesus Ashtray. Contenders for authorship include Margaret Fishback Powers, an itinerant Canadian evangelist who claims to have written it in 1964 at a youth camp in Ontario; Carolyn Joyce Carty of North Carolina, who has claimed at various times that her grandmother wrote the poem in 1922 and that she wrote it herself in 1963 (when she was six years old) and that she also wrote the lyrics to the Beatles song “In My Life”; Burrell Webb, an Oregon landscape artist who says a polygraph test has proven that he wrote the poem in 1958 after his girlfriend dumped him; the late Mary Stevenson, a former showgirl and nurse, whose descendants say she composed the poem as a teenager in 1936 after the deaths of her mother and brother; and at least 12 other people who seem to genuinely believe that they wrote it.
mmkay...
Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Footprints-in-the-Sand-ebook/dp/B001QTVWKG
http://www.criminalsearches.com/details.aspx?id=w1x00xC8&vw=criminal&1=4ByfqLlSBSPl3vxuTodBDkkC3q7nmmmQTv1QvTtozwo%3d&input=name

IT has to be Her making these Videos of Kyron - Her Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/people/Carolyn-Joyce-Carty/1066056373
Her first mention on her facebook is KYRON HORMAN

Link referenced on her facebook: http://footprintspoemauthor.tripod.com/
aka musicworldnewstoday1

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2010, 05:25:49 PM »

Ecker was willing to adopt and apparently he saw James until Terri filed the report for harassment.

Who knows what she is capable and maybe he realized that he had to get out to save himself.  Sometimes people have to do that.  It's sad, but that's the way it is. 

Maybe his wiser parents talked some sense into him when he mentioned what had transpired.  Parents do know things as they are older and wiser and have life experiences.

The Moulton name change is fascinating thinking of the inheritance aspect.  Yup.  Maybe Terri's parents were getting sick of giving her money so she went with a new tack.

After all, they are retired and could have stayed with her at the house, but rather chose to leave in Terri's hour of need.

True, she's at their house now.

It appears James only has phone contact with her.  That's interesting.

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2010, 05:34:35 PM »

And I'm not suggesting that Kaine and Desiree are perfect either. I've seen people like Terri in action.
  "Ecker went to Horman's house to ask for a break on child support, saying the payments were cutting a big chunk out of his salary. She seemed amenable to a reduction, he said, but the next day he got a call from the Washington County Sheriff's Office, telling him to stop harassing his ex-wife."

Mr. Ecker seems to be a caring soul, that was very "used" by TH from the very beginning, his parents seemed to have TH pegged as the "Golddigger" that she is and very possibly because of the harrassment call etc., he may have been told to stay away, period finish, or intimidated to the point that he was afraid of persuing a relationship with James??

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2010, 05:34:43 PM »

Thanks Deenie       Carolyn Joyce Carty of North Carolina, who has claimed at various times that her grandmother wrote the poem in 1922 and that she wrote it herself in 1963 (when she was six years old) and that she also wrote the lyrics to the Beatles song “In My Life”     Oh brother
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2010, 05:36:18 PM »

Janet I just wanted to say to you that I am in agreement with you and will add, I can't help but feel James was the loser in all of it. My children are being raised my my husband, their step dad because their own father is not in the pic full time. They love my husband and consider him a father to them. I can't help but wonder if James felt this way about the man who adopted him? Did he look to him as a father figure? After the divorce, did James feel rejected by not seeing the man? I blame both adults, not one more then the other for doing this to James.
I will include that I don't understand why James has not seen Kaine or Kiara, specially Kiara? It was sad to read he misses his baby sister and would like to see Kaine. James has nothing to do with this and from what I can tell has been a victim of the drama for years. I am glad to know he is with his dad and step mom, I hope he is happy and will see his sister soon.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2010, 05:39:58 PM »

Thanks Deenie       Carolyn Joyce Carty of North Carolina, who has claimed at various times that her grandmother wrote the poem in 1922 and that she wrote it herself in 1963 (when she was six years old) and that she also wrote the lyrics to the Beatles song “In My Life”     Oh brother

Deenie that is just strange. I wonder if she has some kind of mental disorder?
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2010, 05:42:44 PM »

Ecker was willing to adopt and apparently he saw James until Terri filed the report for harassment.

Who knows what she is capable and maybe he realized that he had to get out to save himself.  Sometimes people have to do that.  It's sad, but that's the way it is. 

Maybe his wiser parents talked some sense into him when he mentioned what had transpired.  Parents do know things as they are older and wiser and have life experiences.

The Moulton name change is fascinating thinking of the inheritance aspect.  Yup.  Maybe Terri's parents were getting sick of giving her money so she went with a new tack.

After all, they are retired and could have stayed with her at the house, but rather chose to leave in Terri's hour of need.

Same thought, Kitty.  Just putting my 2 cents in at the same time.....
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2010, 05:53:43 PM »

Has Mr. Ekert given an interview yet on his relationship with Terri?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2010, 05:56:05 PM »

Same thought, Kitty.  Just putting my 2 cents in at the same time.....

SM is screwd.  She wanted to be Eligible to collect or control his inheridance.  She didn't give a rats tail about her oldest son,
it all about her and what she wants. The oldest child has three fathers and three last names, how he has survived is impressive.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2010, 06:00:43 PM »

I think the comment she made about the inheridance was just a joke.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2010, 06:02:43 PM »

Has Mr. Ekert given an interview yet on his relationship with Terri?

From his mom:

http://www.kptv.com/news/24706595/detail.html
mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2010, 06:04:29 PM »

Thank you Brandi, Your pictures are wonderful!! So sad this adorable little boys is missing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.