April 28, 2024, 08:06:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #24 8/25/10 -8/28/10  (Read 194746 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: August 26, 2010, 12:13:37 AM »

O/T

No Rose Colored Glasses - I love your new avatar!

Brandi - perfect avatar for NRCG

I like it too, although we'll miss the dog by the pool!
Brandi does FABULOUS avatars- she did mine too!!

And what a grand avatar it is, too!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
MonkeyFlower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #201 on: August 26, 2010, 12:30:34 AM »

Sorry if already posted. 

IS reports that someone over on the 'Missing Kyron Horman' FB page posted with the KISIEL last name.  That this girl looks younger than Terri.   

I don't know if the post is still there or not, here's the cached page:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:uM3oF2vm0r4J:www.facebook.com/permalink.php%3Fstory_fbid%3D138163562885249%26id%3D125336750831264+%22bonnie+kisiel%22&cd=23&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

<in case that link didn't work, here's a short url>
http://bit.ly/b3I8DT

My gosh.. she could be Terri's younger sister!  Looks so much like her, I think. 

http://www.facebook.com/bonnie7

I see the possibilities of some some resemblance there.   There are many more - How about this one
http://www.facebook.com/pages/TOM-KIESEL-THE-SCIENCE-WEASEL/495748835314?ref=search
aren't squirrels and weasels related somehow? 
btw, if you saw TH walking into the courthouse today, I could clearly see where she got that monniker of RDSQRL
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: August 26, 2010, 12:31:39 AM »

Sorry if already posted. 

IS reports that someone over on the 'Missing Kyron Horman' FB page posted with the KISIEL last name.  That this girl looks younger than Terri.   

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:uM3oF2vm0r4J:www.facebook.com/permalink.php%3Fstory_fbid%3D138163562885249%26id%3D125336750831264+%22bonnie+kisiel%22&cd=23&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

My gosh.. she could be Terri's younger sister!  Looks so much like her, I think. 

I see the possibilities of some some resemblance there.   There are many more - How about this one
http://www.facebook.com/pages/TOM-KIESEL-THE-SCIENCE-WEASEL/495748835314?ref=search
btw, if you saw TH walking into the courthouse today, I could clearly see where she got that monniker of RDSQRL

I see a resemblance! LOL

Monkey Devil!

Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #203 on: August 26, 2010, 12:35:35 AM »

O/T

I like your Snoopy avatar so much I hope you never change it.
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #204 on: August 26, 2010, 12:38:45 AM »

Sorry if already posted. 

LOL MonkeyFlower...I was expecting to see some dude!
MonkeyFlower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #205 on: August 26, 2010, 12:40:44 AM »

Hi Monkeys, I have a serious question, I can't remember the first 8 1/2 years of my life my Mother was hurriedly wisked away from our hometown by my Dad's family (no joking)and immediatedly divorced from him.  I was never in contact with him and never given an explanation.  My GGF supposed molested my cousin and it was hush hused and he was and alcoholic.  When my Mom ran from my Dad she moved us in with my GGParents (yes, that one and his wife).  I'm positive my Mom knew nothing of these accusations then.  We lived with them 3 yrs. and then they babysat me some.  This is the time I have no knowledge of.  My middle class fam was the don't ask, don't tell type old fashioned, southern family.  I now am to the point of maybe I need to know the root of some of my problems but so far I've lived a dysfunctional normal life.  I cried so hard for you Monkeys after learning your pain and terror you lived through.  I'm so sorry!  I want to hold you, scream for you, take your pain and throw it away.  Most of all I'd go back in your past and take a hammer to the problems, if you know what I mean.  Knowing what you know now...am I better off not knowing if something terrible did happen as long as I am maintaining and things are pretty good?  Sorry Mods, this is OT but in the same vain and some of our children on the threads have endured some of the same with worse endings.  God rest their soul.  God Bless you too survivors!

Hey melisb,

You got me to this fun and informative place.

I'd say if you are doing OK, you are doing OK! It's all up to you.  Follow your intuition, always a good guide
If you're a monkey, esp. a male one, that would be "gut"

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: August 26, 2010, 12:50:40 AM »

Thanks Monkey Flower!  I'm kinda leaning that way.  I see the pain my Monkey friends are in and it kills me.  I want to run to them to help and can't.  I'm 42, life is pretty good and maybe I shouldn't open my own can of worms, huh?  Maybe I don't need to know what I don't know!

Going to beddy by.  I so hope there is good news tomorrow.  I also hurts me to think Kyron is out there wondering why...   What were his last moments like?  If he's in a safe house he may be getting all kinds of good treatment.  Did he go with someone he knew?  Sometimes I wake up having the nightmare of Casey snuffing the life out of Caylee, how did she look into her face and do that?  I guess I created more nightmare for tonight!  I'm sorry.  Such a downer that was.  She's in Heaven now and will never know pain or unhappiness again.  That is a good thought.

an angelic monkey
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: August 26, 2010, 12:51:19 AM »

O/T

I like your Snoopy avatar so much I hope you never change it.

Awww, thanks.  It's my original avatar.  Brandi recently "animated" it for me...I love it, too!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #208 on: August 26, 2010, 12:56:01 AM »

BWAHAHAHAHA!!   Monkey Devil!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #209 on: August 26, 2010, 12:56:13 AM »

Can someone help me?  IIRC Terri facebooked that she was getting pics or posters done.  Anyone have a link to that?  If so, let me know.  TIA
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #210 on: August 26, 2010, 01:06:32 AM »

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but is there any indication of how long the GJ might take? And also, if and when an indictment is handed down, how long does it take for the actual arrest? TIA

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
MonkeyFlower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #211 on: August 26, 2010, 01:09:31 AM »

I am not looking for sympathy. I just want people to know that in alot of cases I have now heard about children don't tell.   I recently learned that a childhood friend's sister commited suicide as an adult because of her Father.  I was shocked!  I never knew this was going on in their home.  

I will say this.  In my own family there were those who followed suit and paid the price. Then there were those who went extremely the other direction.  I have also learned it went back many generations.  

I almost got physically sick when I heard what the pill-pusher said (OK, pills are necessary a lot). Good thing she had her own sense.

I only pray that Kyron hasn't suffered any of this abuse.  I think when someone is found guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt and there is a chance they will re offend they should be permanently removed from society.  This includes anyone who has commited any kind of sexually motivated crime.  Not just against children.  

I pray everyday that our little man will be found safe and alive.  I do however have a hard time believing it.  

Also I believe many crimes are commited by women against boys that are never reported. It isn't just men who commit these crimes of horror.

In early intervention, I lead a group of parents with children with special needs and some of them had special medical needs who really had little hope of their child surviving.  Some of the babies (birth to three) did pass, so you can imagine, we all knew things about each other that many others did not.  One parent had been abused by her father and brother (raped repeatedly) and when she told her mother, her mother said, some families just do this.  She ended up with multiple personality disorder.  

She had a son, in her home when she found poems written by her husband that fantasized about male children and having sex with them.  The couple went to a psychiatrist who said, as long as these are just fantasies, it is fine.

She was determined that her son was not going to lead the life she had.  She took him and moved to a different state where she moved in with her Mom (and was terrified because even though her father and mother had divorced, he and her brother still visited the mother).  The mother was not totally in her right mind and for some reason had a non-working refrigerator in her apartment.  She was penniless and terrified to leave her child at home to go to work.  She called me from this place several times after she left the area.  She never trusted men again.

Stories surround us and I also hope angels surround and protect all of the abused.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: August 26, 2010, 01:11:28 AM »

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but is there any indication of how long the GJ might take? And also, if and when an indictment is handed down, how long does it take for the actual arrest? TIA

The GJ has asked for a 2 month extension on the gag order so it could last a while.  They could ask for an extension again.  The answer is nobody knows.
MonkeyFlower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #213 on: August 26, 2010, 01:11:53 AM »

I am not looking for sympathy. I just want people to know that in alot of cases I have now heard about children don't tell.   I recently learned that a childhood friend's sister commited suicide as an adult because of her Father.  I was shocked!  I never knew this was going on in their home.  

I will say this.  In my own family there were those who followed suit and paid the price. Then there were those who went extremely the other direction.  I have also learned it went back many generations.  

I almost got physically sick when I heard what the pill-pusher said (OK, pills are necessary a lot). Good thing she had her own sense.

I only pray that Kyron hasn't suffered any of this abuse.  I think when someone is found guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt and there is a chance they will re offend they should be permanently removed from society.  This includes anyone who has commited any kind of sexually motivated crime.  Not just against children.  

I pray everyday that our little man will be found safe and alive.  I do however have a hard time believing it.  

Also I believe many crimes are commited by women against boys that are never reported. It isn't just men who commit these crimes of horror.

In early intervention, I lead a group of parents with children with special needs and some of them had special medical needs who really had little hope of their child surviving.  Some of the babies (birth to three) did pass, so you can imagine, we all knew things about each other that many others did not.  One parent had been abused by her father and brother (raped repeatedly) and when she told her mother, her mother said, some families just do this.  She ended up with multiple personality disorder.  

She had a son, in her home when she found poems written by her husband that fantasized about male children and having sex with them.  The couple went to a psychiatrist who said, as long as these are just fantasies, it is fine.

She was determined that her son was not going to lead the life she had.  She took him and moved to a different state where she moved in with her Mom (and was terrified because even though her father and mother had divorced, he and her brother still visited the mother).  The mother was not totally in her right mind and for some reason had a non-working refrigerator in her apartment.  She was penniless and terrified to leave her child at home to go to work.  She called me from this place several times after she left the area.  She never trusted men again.

Stories surround us and I also hope angels surround and protect all of the abused.

Sorry I didn't go all the way down last time -

pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #214 on: August 26, 2010, 01:14:52 AM »

The GJ has asked for a 2 month extension on the gag order so it could last a while.  They could ask for an extension again.  The answer is nobody knows.

This is so frustrating.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: August 26, 2010, 01:21:26 AM »

This is so frustrating.

Pfaubush..O/T and on a lighter note...I love your new avatar...I see you're all dressed up and donned your bets bunny ears!   

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: August 26, 2010, 01:26:21 AM »

This is so frustrating.

Pfaubush..O/T and on a lighter note...I love your new avatar...I see you're all dressed up and donned your bets bunny ears!   

Obviously, I "meant" to say: donned your best bunny ears (not bets).  Sorry.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: August 26, 2010, 01:27:58 AM »

Also, an arrest is immediate if/when the GJ indicts someone.

We saw that with Casey Anthony.

nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #218 on: August 26, 2010, 01:31:29 AM »

Would one of you nice monkeys be able to tell me how to post a photo on here? TIA 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: August 26, 2010, 01:36:28 AM »

Would one of you nice monkeys be able to tell me how to post a photo on here? TIA 

You can either post the IMG link from photobucket or upload from your PC using the ADDITIONAL OPTIONS button on the bottom left of your message typing screen.

You can also post the URL of a photo that is on another website, highlight and click on the IMG button above the emoticons in your message window.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.