April 27, 2024, 01:34:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #24 8/25/10 -8/28/10  (Read 194705 times)
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #220 on: August 26, 2010, 01:37:27 AM »

Would one of you nice monkeys be able to tell me how to post a photo on here? TIA 

I'll try lol ....

on any photo on any "site" online..... RIGHT CLICK on photo ... click on "COPY IMAGE LOCATION" ....
then in a POST/REPLY here in SM ..... in the REPLY BOX - click on the "Insert Image" ICON above where your typing ...then between these " " PASTE this Photo's "Image Location" ...
like this:

(I'm using your avatar as example)
OR you can 1st paste the photos "Image Location info" and then Highlight it and click on the "Insert Image" icon above .. hope this helps 

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #221 on: August 26, 2010, 01:41:41 AM »

I hope this turns out okay. I have never seen this picture before of Kyron...and thought it was really sweet!
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #222 on: August 26, 2010, 01:43:44 AM »

you did it nana !! congrats

thanks klaas ... I had never checked out that "Additional Options" - COOL deal 

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #223 on: August 26, 2010, 01:45:01 AM »

you did it nana !! congrats

thanks klaas ... I had never checked out that "Additional Options" - COOL deal 
Yes I did it!!! Thanks Klaas and Zippidy!
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #224 on: August 26, 2010, 01:49:54 AM »

another one with step-daddy Tony you don't see much of.... (testing this ... on "Additional Options" I clicked a photo...but I'm not able to "Preview" it in post - hope this works)

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: August 26, 2010, 01:58:37 AM »

Terri Horman makes Portland court appearance
http://www.katu.com/news/local/101511664.html

Every time I see this woman, I just want to yank the carroty hair off her head till she tells what she knows. I think she is just being a stubborn, defiant biyach. 
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #226 on: August 26, 2010, 02:04:08 AM »

Copies of court doc's out:

Court documents filed Wednesday, Aug. 25, 2010:

* Terri Horman argument
    * Kaine Horman argument
    * Amendment to restraining order

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: August 26, 2010, 02:16:20 AM »

* Terri Horman argument
    * Kaine Horman argument

Thanks, zippiddy!

MonkeyFlower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #228 on: August 26, 2010, 03:05:28 AM »

Back from visiting friends here and there on the discussions

Rumor: Pressor on Friday (from Anita of KATU - the one who checks her resources 3x and is on FB)

I am not sure whether this was an idea of hers, so please be careful quoting this (as she does know a bit more at times), but it is a good discussion topic - Anita suggested maybe DDS had "switched sides" (that was said after wondering if she had asked Pop to check out new boyfriend or maybe her info was critical in an arrest) - meaning from lawful  to   

And WHY would someone switch? (Remember "I'd rather fight than switch" - or is no one that old?)

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: August 26, 2010, 03:17:54 AM »

* Terri Horman argument
    * Kaine Horman argument

Oooohh!  Thank you!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #230 on: August 26, 2010, 03:21:45 AM »

MonkeyFlower
And WHY would someone switch? (Remember "I'd rather fight than switch" - or is no one that old?)

Lucky Strikes?  Monkey Devil!  (and NOOOOOOOO I ain't that old .... I saw it on Youtube or sum'n ...  yah thats it ... thats the ticket!)

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: August 26, 2010, 03:30:20 AM »

don't you people ever go to bed  Monkey Devil!

have not had a chance to get over here for a few days... ugh...

trying to catch up... see jason left hmmmm figured that wouldn't last too long...

anything else I might research?

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #232 on: August 26, 2010, 03:34:06 AM »

hey dd ... was about to send a search party  Monkey Devil!  let me think .. seems there was something 

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #233 on: August 26, 2010, 03:37:15 AM »

oh .. I remember! Do you by chance peruse the psychiccrimefighter site much?    (found some errrr ... lets call it "additional" info about NW Newberry - and some creapy stuff about Forest Park that it runs rite through  )

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: August 26, 2010, 03:38:24 AM »

oh .. I remember! Do you by chance peruse the psychiccrimefighter site much?    (found some errrr ... lets call it "additional" info about NW Newberry - and some creapy stuff about Forest Park that it runs rite through  )

never went there... to the site... don't know where it is... sounds interesting info... how do I get there

To find me:
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #235 on: August 26, 2010, 03:41:37 AM »

never went there... to the site... don't know where it is... sounds interesting info... how do I get there

www.psychiccrimefigther.com .. they locked it up pretty good not long after I joined - seems a "lot" of convo went to "private msg's" only also there for a while .... right after they were in the area searching/same time the "note" was left at the wall - can't blame them for not wanting ppl knowing where they go searching though - so many "ODD" twists/turns going on 

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: August 26, 2010, 03:45:15 AM »

well hmmm, we need to know these things LOL.. how dare they not share 

wonder what they were saying about nw newberry...seems some locals say they don't even like driving that area

To find me:
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #237 on: August 26, 2010, 03:46:14 AM »

dd - I do have a couple links to add to all the other info we've gathered (this one concerns the "communal" living address lol)
http://web.mac.com/newberryhouse/Newberry_House/Pictures.html#13

and this one ... errr .. is the creapy one  read page four about halfway down    this is a LONNNNNG article with a persons "personal" experiences involving human trafficing (they were "IN" forest park)
http://www.scribd.com/doc/4981863/Experiences-in-elite-child-trafficking-Sierra-Peterson-2008

One afternoon he took my friend Casey and I on a hike through Forest Park.We walked for miles away from any houses or civilization to a large system of ventilation grates that military personnel supposedly used as an entrance into the tunnel complex

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: August 26, 2010, 03:48:07 AM »

dd - I do have a couple links to add to all the other info we've gathered (this one concerns the "communal" living address lol)
http://web.mac.com/newberryhouse/Newberry_House/Pictures.html#13

and this one ... errr .. is the creapy one  read page four about halfway down    this is a LONNNNNG article with a persons "personal" experiences involving human trafficing (they were "IN" forest park)
http://www.scribd.com/doc/4981863/Experiences-in-elite-child-trafficking-Sierra-Peterson-2008

One afternoon he took my friend Casey and I on a hike through Forest Park.We walked for miles away from any houses or civilization to a large system of ventilation grates that military personnel supposedly used as an entrance into the tunnel complex

whoa, a tunnel out there... now that is interesting... I'll have to go read that...

To find me:
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #239 on: August 26, 2010, 03:57:50 AM »

http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/62974

2. Portland, Oregon. The Shanghai Tunnels of Portland, AKA the Portland Underground, may have a pretty shady past. The tunnels connected a bunch of basements of business and bars in the Old Town/Chinatown district and are said to have been built to get goods from the docks to the businesses without clogging up the streets in town. But more than one source says the tunnels were used for other purposes: to kidnap (shanghai) people who got too drunk in the bars and then sell them into the slave trade, using the tunnels to get them to the docks and ship them out. It’s never been proven, but Portland Underground Tours will give you a good idea of how it could have happened (they maintain that it absolutely did happen).

I knew they were "IN" Portland ... but had NO IDEA they reached as far out as Forest Park 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.