April 28, 2024, 06:14:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #24 8/25/10 -8/28/10  (Read 194739 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: August 26, 2010, 08:27:20 AM »

IMO It's not productive nor helpful to talk about TH's appearance. Believe me, I am far from being a Terri fan, but if you look at the facts, we don't know if she is guilty of anything other than being self centered. Does that make her a killer or a person that wants revenge on Kaine by taking his son away?

There are a lot of theories out there and speculations, but frankly, we don't know. How would you feel if it came out that it was somebody else that took Kyron?

I guess what I'm trying to say is, we don't know the facts in this case. We just know what the media has fed us and the few bits of info the LE has given us.

P.S. Don't throw too many Monkey bananas at me please!  an angelic monkey

I agree, we just don't know.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: August 26, 2010, 08:39:37 AM »

Look at the expressions on everyones face in this picture.  I don't see a happy face in this group and Bunch is giving her a very telling look.  Just not sure what he is thinking. 

Hi Ladydog1 and Goodmorning Monkey's,

They do not look confident.   

I think they're trying to ignore on-lookers and the one attorney is staring at one of the on-lookers.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #262 on: August 26, 2010, 09:00:28 AM »

Look at the expressions on everyones face in this picture.  I don't see a happy face in this group and Bunch is giving her a very telling look.  Just not sure what he is thinking. 

I think they're trying to ignore on-lookers and the one attorney is staring at one of the on-lookers.

Puzzler 

The ogle-eyed attorney looks miffed. 

Compare the shoulders, is his look is aimed at her or her attorney? 

This photo is taken leaving the courtroom?  Surprised This isn't going to their plans, the Judge side with Kaines attorney.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: August 26, 2010, 09:09:16 AM »

FYI - I know a couple of you have sent me emails and I'm trying to answer/get to them but hotmail is giving me problems again this morning.  Ever since they made an upgrade it's been acting up for me.  I'll answer ASAP.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #264 on: August 26, 2010, 09:20:14 AM »

Puzzler 

The ogle-eyed attorney looks miffed. 

Compare the shoulders, is his look is aimed at her or her attorney? 

This photo is taken leaving the courtroom?  Surprised This isn't going to their plans, the Judge side with Kaines attorney.

Thats what I'm seeing also but it looks to me like he is looking at Terri at that moment and not very happy.  Is it possible he got drug into this by Houze and didn't realize what the truth was.  Maybe he likes small children.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: August 26, 2010, 09:26:41 AM »

FYI - I know a couple of you have sent me emails and I'm trying to answer/get to them but hotmail is giving me problems again this morning.  Ever since they made an upgrade it's been acting up for me.  I'll answer ASAP.
Klaas, the email I sent you was in regard to the Caylee thread... the thread title has a typo.  "Caylee" is spelled "Carylee."  Sorry for o/t and sorry if it has already been reported....

Back to Kyron.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: August 26, 2010, 09:33:18 AM »

In the slideshow here, http://photos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2010/08/terri_horman_shows_for_divorce_4.html

--  you can see that Terri is wearing what appears to be a gold? platinum? wedding set on her left ring finger.  This is different from the matching black bands she and Kaine usually wore, based on the FB pics we have seen.  Wonder what the appearance of the different ring/rings signify, and why she made this choice for divorce court, no doubt knowing that she would be photographed like crazy at this hearing?

She looks very troubled, IMO.

Also, re: the comment about the use of the word "defense" in the news coverage of this divorce hearing -- Kaine filed for the divorce.  That makes him the plaintiff in the case.  Terri is the defendant in the divorce action.
http://www.theattorneysforum.com/divorce-seperation-annulment/3013-defendants-answer-divorce.html

Praying for Kyron to come home.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: August 26, 2010, 09:34:42 AM »

Klaas, the email I sent you was in regard to the Caylee thread... the thread title has a typo.  "Caylee" is spelled "Carylee."  Sorry for o/t and sorry if it has already been reported....

Back to Kyron.

Thanks Des - I fixed the title for the Caylee thread.  It would be a bunch of work to fix for each post but from now on it will be correct.  Thanks for letting us know about the typo.
gmaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #268 on: August 26, 2010, 09:36:22 AM »

Ditto ! We just don't know. We know, only what LE wants us to know and they apparently "don't Know" much! They're fishing for info. We (including myself) have been too harsh on Terri when we haven't seen any evidence.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: August 26, 2010, 09:36:25 AM »

Can I not email you, but write in here that I did?

That way people would think we have a special relationship, a certain connection, so that they think that if they ever give me a hard time I can seek you on to them?

Very Happy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: August 26, 2010, 09:37:51 AM »

Can I not email you, but write in here that I did?

That way people would think we have a special relationship, a certain connection, so that they think that if they ever give me a hard time I can seek you on to them?

Very Happy

hahahahahahahaha

No special relationships.  Anyone can email me.  Sometimes I don't even answer  Monkey Devil!  smklaas@hotmail.com
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: August 26, 2010, 09:44:31 AM »

Ditto ! We just don't know. We know, only what LE wants us to know and they apparently "don't Know" much! They're fishing for info. We (including myself) have been too harsh on Terri when we haven't seen any evidence.

That is true to just about every case ever on record.

But, though we don't know if she is guilty because we have seen no evidence...

She lied to police of her whereabouts on June 4th; she failed a few lie detectors and refused to take the last one; she tried to have someone murder her husband; she got phony phones to get to discuss things with a few of her friends; she did not show much grief after Kyron's disappearance; she engaged in recreational activities including visits to the gym and sexting with her hubby's friend after Kyron went missing; ummm... can't think of more at this time, but I'm sure there is other stuff to indicate she may not have been too truthful about the circumstances of the poor child's disappearance.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #272 on: August 26, 2010, 09:48:47 AM »

Back to Kyron.

Thanks Des - I fixed the title for the Caylee thread.  It would be a bunch of work to fix for each post but from now on it will be correct.  Thanks for letting us know about the typo.

Maybe your tech guys can whip out a little find and replace program for ya'.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: August 26, 2010, 09:56:58 AM »

FYI - I know a couple of you have sent me emails and I'm trying to answer/get to them but hotmail is giving me problems again this morning.  Ever since they made an upgrade it's been acting up for me.  I'll answer ASAP.
Klaas, the email I sent you was in regard to the Caylee thread... the thread title has a typo.  "Caylee" is spelled "Carylee."  Sorry for o/t and sorry if it has already been reported....

Back to Kyron.

Thanks Des - I fixed the title for the Caylee thread.  It would be a bunch of work to fix for each post but from now on it will be correct.  Thanks for letting us know about the typo.

I could try banning the word Carylee and replacing with Caylee and see if it changes in the subject lines  

There is a function when merging threads for changing  each of the titles, but didn't want to try it with this thread.  (Maybe try it later with test thread) Anyway, I've gone back and edited the titles in each post.  MB
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 10:32:14 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #274 on: August 26, 2010, 10:00:00 AM »

Would one of you nice monkeys be able to tell me how to post a photo on here? TIA 

You can either post the IMG link from photobucket or upload from your PC using the ADDITIONAL OPTIONS button on the bottom left of your message typing screen.

You can also post the URL of a photo that is on another website, highlight and click on the IMG button above the emoticons in your message window.
thank you for this info.
I tried it and managed to post a pic on JSMs btobb thread, but it is HUGE.  I resized it before I attached it but it is still huge.
Thanks in Advance
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #275 on: August 26, 2010, 10:00:05 AM »

I found out yesterday that my granddaughter who is 12 and lives in Florida has to walk the 1.7 miles to school everyday. She has to leave her home at about 6:15 to 6:30 every morning. She can not walk the .3 miles to the bus stop. Because she lives under 2 miles it is the parents responsibility to get her to school. My daughter leaves for work at 4:30 every morning so she can not take her. They are trying to get neighbors together to car pool these kids and all the parents who can't take a turn will pitch in on gas. During this process they have found that their are several sex offenders living within a 2 block radius that are not on the list for some reason. Scares me 1/2 to death.

What a horrible position to put a family in.  It's good that they have located the registered ones and know who they are.  Question is how many aren't on that list so they don't know who they are?

My very first memory as a child was screaming and crying because my mother was going to leave me with my father again while she went somewhere. She didn't understand why I acted like that.  I was molested until I turned 13yo and never told anyone.  Until my brother got married to a woman with a small daughter.  I told her to never, ever leave that little girl with my Father and Mother.  She asked me why and I told her.  She made it a point to get into a conversation in front of my Dad on purpose. No names mentioned and just stated that if anyone ever touched her little girl she would cut his D*** off and watch him bleed to death.
Point taken. She and my brother are the only two people who ever gave me support in my time of need.

God watched over me though because one month before my daughter was born my father died. I made it clear to any men I met that if they ever touched my child they would suffer.

After becoming an adult I was raped and the perp tried to kill me while in the military. I survived the attack if you can call it surviving. Again she was the only person who truly understood. I didn't know how much she and my older brother understood until about a year ago when she had to write a letter stating what she knew had happened and how it all ruined my life so I could get disability.  Let me just say I was shocked when I read her letter.
She really does understand why I'm so scared of people and so untrusting. Why I have my place completely fenced in and patroled by large dogs. I never sleep through a night, I have multiple nightmares still.

I signed a petition to get it on the Oregon ballot for tougher sentences for those who commit sexual crimes. I sure hope we have an opportunity to vote on it in November.

If you live in Oregon please sign this petition if you haven't already.

If you are reading this website and know where our Angel Boy "Kyron" is please do the right thing and bring him home.
I'm way behind, but just had to comment.  I have a cousin who went through what you did, being repeatedly raped by her father and was told if she told anyone, or refused him, he would rape her little sister (7 years younger).  I didn't learn of it until he was dead, and my cousin was an adult.  He died a horrible, gruesome death as cancer slowly ate away at his body.  He was only in his early forties.  I often wish I had known, so I could have tortured him in some way for what he did to my cousin, but then I think that he got what he deserved already dying so young and in so much misery.  She is schizophrenic and is in and out of hospitals, she's also tried to commit suicide several times.  I also had a friend who I met when she was 17 who had been raped by her father as well as all her siblings, a sister and two brothers.  I'm sure there are many others who are abused by their fathers/mothers/close relatives.  It's just so hard to imagine a father could do that to his own child. 

I just want you to know that I will keep you in my prayers, and hope that you will find peace and happiness because as ugly as life can be, you are beautiful, and you are loved.   an angelic monkey
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #276 on: August 26, 2010, 10:21:38 AM »

This link was posted on Blink and thought we could post it here.  No it really has nothing to do with Kyron's disappearance other than his case is mentioned in the article. I'm thinking maybe we can somehow get this case noticed by the local media also to help out.

How do we do that?

http://portlandobserver.com/?p=4159

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #277 on: August 26, 2010, 10:25:07 AM »

Here is another link that tells about the Mother and the missing children.

#
Shelly says:
August 26, 2010 at 9:25 am

Blink…I don’t know if this story had any updates…but the children where believed to be abducted by their mother:
(Sorry for not posting a link in my earlier post)

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&caseNum=1148744&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: August 26, 2010, 10:31:21 AM »

FYI - I know a couple of you have sent me emails and I'm trying to answer/get to them but hotmail is giving me problems again this morning.  Ever since they made an upgrade it's been acting up for me.  I'll answer ASAP.
Klaas, the email I sent you was in regard to the Caylee thread... the thread title has a typo.  "Caylee" is spelled "Carylee."  Sorry for o/t and sorry if it has already been reported....

Back to Kyron.

Thanks Des - I fixed the title for the Caylee thread.  It would be a bunch of work to fix for each post but from now on it will be correct.  Thanks for letting us know about the typo.

I could try banning the word Carylee and replacing with Caylee and see if it changes in the subject lines  

There is a function when merging threads for changing  each of the titles in a thread, but didn't want to try it with this thread.  (Maybe try it later with test thread) Anyway, I've gone back and edited the titles in each post.  MB

BUMP for Klaasend

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: August 26, 2010, 10:38:32 AM »

In the slideshow here, http://photos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2010/08/terri_horman_shows_for_divorce_4.html

--  you can see that Terri is wearing what appears to be a gold? platinum? wedding set on her left ring finger.  This is different from the matching black bands she and Kaine usually wore, based on the FB pics we have seen.  Wonder what the appearance of the different ring/rings signify, and why she made this choice for divorce court, no doubt knowing that she would be photographed like crazy at this hearing?

She looks very troubled, IMO.

Also, re: the comment about the use of the word "defense" in the news coverage of this divorce hearing -- Kaine filed for the divorce.  That makes him the plaintiff in the case.  Terri is the defendant in the divorce action.
http://www.theattorneysforum.com/divorce-seperation-annulment/3013-defendants-answer-divorce.html

Praying for Kyron to come home.

Wonder if that's from a previous marriage, worn for Kaine's benefit. Maybe from her first marriage, since James is now living with Tarver and his wife.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.