April 27, 2024, 06:10:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #24 8/25/10 -8/28/10  (Read 194719 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #300 on: August 26, 2010, 12:03:24 PM »

Terri Horman makes Portland court appearance
Story Published: Aug 25, 2010 at 3:34 PM PDT
Story Updated: Aug 25, 2010 at 11:54 PM PDT

The question remains as to why Terri Horman came to the hearing. She certainly had the right to do so but said nothing in court, nothing to the media, and her presence, legally, wasn’t necessary

http://www.katu.com/news/local/101511664.html

Hi Janet!! My thoughts are that her atty stratigically advised it. He probably thought it was good for her image to show interest by her presence but opening her mouth wasn't such a good thing.
I agree with you CBB.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #301 on: August 26, 2010, 12:16:10 PM »

Just popped back in during my intermission of watching Under the Tuscan Sun.

Ok Monkeys...... You all had opinions on Harry and his blogs and whether you thought his ego was larger than his journey to find Kyron. I agree his ego is large  but the fact that he continues to search for Kyron through his rants says something to me. He's older, single, probably a bit egotistical, but the most important thing.........HE'S LOOKING FOR KYRON! And he hasn't given up.

Go on the thread and ask him a question. You openly speak about him on the board, why not put it in question form?

If we can get this format going, emailed questions, then maybe other people will step forward and answer questions.

IMO this is the way to go.  an angelic monkey

While I commend Harry for what he does, he's an angel for giving of  his own time into these cases.  I would also love to see Tim Miller get involved.  Working side by side with him and seeing him in action and on the t.v. in other cases, this man is a national hero, greatly respected by many people across the country and a true expert.  Kyron needs Tim Miller!  Maybe he and Harry can work together and actually FIND Kyron! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #302 on: August 26, 2010, 12:24:10 PM »

Ok Monkeys...... You all had opinions on Harry and his blogs and whether you thought his ego was larger than his journey to find Kyron. I agree his ego is large  but the fact that he continues to search for Kyron through his rants says something to me. He's older, single, probably a bit egotistical, but the most important thing.........HE'S LOOKING FOR KYRON! And he hasn't given up.

Go on the thread and ask him a question. You openly speak about him on the board, why not put it in question form?

If we can get this format going, emailed questions, then maybe other people will step forward and answer questions.

While I commend Harry for what he does, he's an angel for giving of  his own time into these cases.  I would also love to see Tim Miller get involved.  Working side by side with him and seeing him in action and on the t.v. in other cases, this man is a national hero, greatly respected by many people across the country and a true expert.  Kyron needs Tim Miller!  Maybe he and Harry can work together and actually FIND Kyron! 

I have a question. Now don't laugh...... I keep hearing the name Tim Miller. Who is he? 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #303 on: August 26, 2010, 12:26:49 PM »

Tamikosmom
Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 -
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2010, 02:55:20 PM »
21. Can we have the list of law enforcement agencies that have assisted in the Kyron Horman investigation?

Sheriff's Office: Gresham Police, Fairview Police, Troutdale Police, Portland Police, Port of Portland Police, Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office, Clackamas County DA MCT, Multnomah County DA’s investigators, Washington County District Attorney’s Office, Washington County Sheriff’s Office, Gladstone Police, Oregon City Police, Milwaukie Police, Canby Police, Lake Oswego Police, West Linn Police, Vancouver Police, Hillsboro Police, Beaverton Police, FBI, DEA, ICE, Secret Service, DOD Defense Criminal Investigative Services, Oregon DOJ, Oregon State Police. This list does not include search and rescue resources.

Just my opinion, but I do not believe Terri and Dede have all of these agencies fooled with all of the resources they possess. Just to have all of these agencies involved suggests a much larger situation than a school teacher and gardener. I don't give a hoot about the darn divorce. I want to know what is really going on here.

Can anyone find any other missing child's case where these agencies were all involved?

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: August 26, 2010, 12:36:40 PM »

I have a question. Now don't laugh...... I keep hearing the name Tim Miller. Who is he? 

Monkey Devil!
Just kidding Sass. He's the head of Texas Equusearch. They search for missing people, using horses and other methods. They tried to help in the Caylee Anthony case while being hindered and blasted by the creepy Anthonys. They are pretty famous.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #305 on: August 26, 2010, 12:41:24 PM »

http://texasequusearch.org/

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: August 26, 2010, 12:43:48 PM »

Terri not having any contact with Kiara = Terri being guilty of something pertaining to Kyrons disappearance = Terri behind bars for life with no contact.....As long as she doesn't admit to anything, she is at least free in a somewhat confined life, but free....

Like in a car chase, idiots keep rolling with a dozen LE chasing behind and in the air, but as long as the wheels are rolling they are free, and putting so many innocents in danger, but all that matters to the perp is they are still rolling!
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: August 26, 2010, 12:51:14 PM »

Tamikosmom
21. Can we have the list of law enforcement agencies that have assisted in the Kyron Horman investigation?

Sheriff's Office: Gresham Police, Fairview Police, Troutdale Police, Portland Police, Port of Portland Police, Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office, Clackamas County DA MCT, Multnomah County DA’s investigators, Washington County District Attorney’s Office, Washington County Sheriff’s Office, Gladstone Police, Oregon City Police, Milwaukie Police, Canby Police, Lake Oswego Police, West Linn Police, Vancouver Police, Hillsboro Police, Beaverton Police, FBI, DEA, ICE, Secret Service, DOD Defense Criminal Investigative Services, Oregon DOJ, Oregon State Police. This list does not include search and rescue resources.

Just my opinion, but I do not believe Terri and Dede have all of these agencies fooled with all of the resources they possess. Just to have all of these agencies involved suggests a much larger situation than a school teacher and gardener. I don't give a hoot about the darn divorce. I want to know what is really going on here.

Can anyone find any other missing child's case where these agencies were all involved?

OOOOHHHHHH Peac!!! What a great idea.  I would love to know the answer to that question.  I'm wondering if everyone jumped in because he went missing from a school?  That in itself is a whole other issue.  If it was just Jo Blow's kid missing from the street all these people wouldn't be involved so I'm curious.  What does each agency handle?  I wish I was as smart as out brilliant Monkey researchers but I'm not.  Sorry I can't contribute more to each case so I'll have to rely on the expert Monkeys here!
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #308 on: August 26, 2010, 12:52:33 PM »

Thanks Wyks & Scatty!  But but...... You laughed at me! 

an angelic monkey

Has anyone asked him to work the Kyron case?

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
gmaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #309 on: August 26, 2010, 12:55:21 PM »

Please forgive my ignorance but who is Tim Miller?
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #310 on: August 26, 2010, 01:00:37 PM »

Tamikosmom

OOOOHHHHHH Peac!!! What a great idea.  I would love to know the answer to that question.  I'm wondering if everyone jumped in because he went missing from a school?  That in itself is a whole other issue.  If it was just Jo Blow's kid missing from the street all these people wouldn't be involved so I'm curious.  What does each agency handle?  I wish I was as smart as out brilliant Monkey researchers but I'm not.  Sorry I can't contribute more to each case so I'll have to rely on the expert Monkeys here!
As part of the 1994 Crime Bill, Congress mandated the U.S. Secret Service to provide forensic/technical assistance in matters involving missing and exploited children. The Secret Service offers this assistance to federal, state and local law enforcement agencies and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. On April 30, 2003, President George W. Bush signed the PROTECT Act of 2003, known as the "Amber Alert Bill", which gave full authorization to the U.S. Secret Service in this area.

The Secret Service has supported the NCMEC and local law enforcement agencies with its expertise in forensic photography, graphic arts, video production, audio/image enhancement, voice identification, computerized 3D models and video and audio tape duplication services.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #311 on: August 26, 2010, 01:03:05 PM »

Thanks Wyks & Scatty!  But but...... You laughed at me! 

an angelic monkey

Has anyone asked him to work the Kyron case?

Nawwww.. didn't laff, just grinned.   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: August 26, 2010, 01:04:08 PM »

In the slideshow here, http://photos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2010/08/terri_horman_shows_for_divorce_4.html

--  you can see that Terri is wearing what appears to be a gold? platinum? wedding set on her left ring finger.  This is different from the matching black bands she and Kaine usually wore, based on the FB pics we have seen.  Wonder what the appearance of the different ring/rings signify, and why she made this choice for divorce court, no doubt knowing that she would be photographed like crazy at this hearing?

She looks very troubled, IMO.

Also, re: the comment about the use of the word "defense" in the news coverage of this divorce hearing -- Kaine filed for the divorce.  That makes him the plaintiff in the case.  Terri is the defendant in the divorce action.
http://www.theattorneysforum.com/divorce-seperation-annulment/3013-defendants-answer-divorce.html

Praying for Kyron to come home.

Wonder if that's from a previous marriage, worn for Kaine's benefit. Maybe from her first marriage, since James is now living with Tarver and his wife.
Morning everyone.  Scatty, I'd previously noticed the difference in rings too.  It appears Terri had 2 and I could only find pics with Kaine having the black one. (At least it looks black to me).  I believe she wears the gold one when she's dressing up.  IMO anyway.

I think it is the same ring she is wearing in this Halloween picture. She wasn't married at the time:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2018740&id=1264414625#!/photo.php?pid=436886&id=1264414625&ref=fbx_album
nicubird, I think so too.

We mentioned these rings a while back, and I suggested she just likes bling, wherever it comes from. No significance. Here's the picture:

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: August 26, 2010, 01:04:59 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-parents-to-speak-Friday-101562878.html

Kyron's parents to speak Friday

by Frank Mungeam

kgw.com

Posted on August 26, 2010 at 8:07 AM

Updated today at 8:08 AM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The parents of Kyron Horman have scheduled a press conference for 11 a.m. Friday to speak to the public about the disappearance of their son. KGW.com will stream the press conference live and KGW NewsChannel 8 will broadcast the press conference live on Channel 8. Kyron Horman disappeared June 4 from Skyline Elementary School. Police have received more than 3,700 tips in the case, and the focus of their investigation has been on Kyron's step-mom Terri Horman, but she has not been named a suspect or person of interest in the case.

Good!

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: August 26, 2010, 01:06:20 PM »

Terri not having any contact with Kiara = Terri being guilty of something pertaining to Kyrons disappearance = Terri behind bars for life with no contact.....As long as she doesn't admit to anything, she is at least free in a somewhat confined life, but free....

Like in a car chase, idiots keep rolling with a dozen LE chasing behind and in the air, but as long as the wheels are rolling they are free, and putting so many innocents in danger, but all that matters to the perp is they are still rolling!

She can't see Kitty cause of the RO, right?  I know I would be jumping up and down way before now to see my child but I guess she would have to answer all these questions about Ky.  Where does she think this is going to end up?  Did she really do something with Kyron?  Did she cause it?  Does she know who did it?  Does she know absolutely nothing and answering any question and them not believing her would still make her look guilty and keep her from Kitty anyway?  If they have all this evidence against her or enough to keep a grand jury in session for a couple of months then why not arrest her or whomever?  WTH?  Please someone give us a sign!  I just can't say it enough times but I do hope they have the right person or persons in their line of fire (TH).  If it's not her then they have let someone go free for too long.  MHOO!!!!
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #315 on: August 26, 2010, 01:15:51 PM »

Wow, A very informative compilation of the various agencies and what they do for missing and exploited children:
http://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/ojjdp/206555.pdf

Mohandas Gandhi
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #316 on: August 26, 2010, 01:24:01 PM »

gmaw, Tim is an amazing man, whose own daughter went missing when she was 16.  In the search for her, he realized how very helpless a parent feels, how little they often are told by LE, how frustrating it is for family as time moves on with no sign of their missing child/teen/adult, and how alone it all feels, and must have felt for the one missing.  He saw the police misconduct, saw over and over other cases of missing loved ones cases mishandled.  He realized that had someone acted more quickly, their loved one may have been found.....alive.  He knew the guilt and anger, the family life torn apart and saw his own life destroyed by alcoholism and pure defeat.  He turn his life around and decided to live it for finding the missing loved ones of other families.  And in doing so, feels like he is honoring his own daughter.  He made a vow to her, and has been living that vow out each and everyday since. 

His team is amazing, they've found many many folks alive and brought them safely to their loved ones.  They've found many folks deceased that LE had long since given up on, and brought closure to those families.  He and his team goes out of their way and beyond to find even one missing person.  While his ranch was nearly destroyed by a natural disaster, Tim and team were busy looking for the missing and continued.  He goes where he is needed, and asked, and in the cases of Stacy Peterson and Caylee Anthony, has been treated disgustingly by some members of those families.  He didn't let that stop him from helping the next family tho.  He doesn't let anything stop him.  He made a vow to his daughter, and intends to keep that vow if it kills him trying.  A few times I've worried that it just might. 

Well.. that's my short version about Tim, am sure that other monkeys have more to add.  He's America's Hero, IMO.  Here's one long version of Tim's story, including pics here and there:

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/forensics/texas_equusearch/1.html

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #317 on: August 26, 2010, 01:28:24 PM »

gmaw, Tim is an amazing man, whose own daughter went missing when she was 16.  In the search for her, he realized how very helpless a parent feels, how little they often are told by LE, how frustrating it is for family as time moves on with no sign of their missing child/teen/adult, and how alone it all feels, and must have felt for the one missing.  He saw the police misconduct, saw over and over other cases of missing loved ones cases mishandled.  He realized that had someone acted more quickly, their loved one may have been found.....alive.  He knew the guilt and anger, the family life torn apart and saw his own life destroyed by alcoholism and pure defeat.  He turn his life around and decided to live it for finding the missing loved ones of other families.  And in doing so, feels like he is honoring his own daughter.  He made a vow to her, and has been living that vow out each and everyday since. 

His team is amazing, they've found many many folks alive and brought them safely to their loved ones.  They've found many folks deceased that LE had long since given up on, and brought closure to those families.  He and his team goes out of their way and beyond to find even one missing person.  While his ranch was nearly destroyed by a natural disaster, Tim and team were busy looking for the missing and continued.  He goes where he is needed, and asked, and in the cases of Stacy Peterson and Caylee Anthony, has been treated disgustingly by some members of those families.  He didn't let that stop him from helping the next family tho.  He doesn't let anything stop him.  He made a vow to his daughter, and intends to keep that vow if it kills him trying.  A few times I've worried that it just might. 

Well.. that's my short version about Tim, am sure that other monkeys have more to add.  He's America's Hero, IMO.  Here's one long version of Tim's story, including pics here and there:

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/forensics/texas_equusearch/1.html

Wyks, thank you for this. Now I KNOW him not OF him.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #318 on: August 26, 2010, 02:04:18 PM »

Wyks, thank you for this. Now I KNOW him not OF him.

You're welcome!  Have followed several cases now that have included Tim and his team searching.  To know him is to love him.  IMO. 

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #319 on: August 26, 2010, 02:06:24 PM »

I just finished reading the whole of the article on Tim Miller.  I appreciate SM even more knowing about its inception.
Amazing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.