April 26, 2024, 01:30:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #24 8/25/10 -8/28/10  (Read 194631 times)
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #320 on: August 26, 2010, 02:12:14 PM »

Since the board is 'slow' right now I will go O/T a bit to point out how PJ is now blinking.  Doesn't he look real??? Thanks to Brandi!
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #321 on: August 26, 2010, 02:14:37 PM »

Since the board is 'slow' right now I will go O/T a bit to point out how PJ is now blinking.  Doesn't he look real??? Thanks to Brandi!

THAT'S SO COOOOL!!!
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #322 on: August 26, 2010, 02:21:32 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2018740&id=1264414625#!/photo.php?pid=436886&id=1264414625&ref=fbx_album
[/quote]
nicubird, I think so too.

We mentioned these rings a while back, and I suggested she just likes bling, wherever it comes from. No significance. Here's the picture:

[/quote]

I have the hardest time looking at this photo.  For some reason THIS photo more than any of them makes me want to cry.  This was a REAL boy with real feelings and a real live beating little heart.  Look at his cute little pumpkin face there with his binky in his mouth.  GOOD GRIEF who ever did this needs to be beat and beat and beat again and then bring him/her back with CPR so that he can be beat again.

I look through all these photos of Kyron and there isn't a mean spirited thread in that kid's body.  He was just a kind little soul and I'm so sorry to write this in past tense, I do truly hope for a miracle.  Tomorrow is a long time to wait for another press conference.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #323 on: August 26, 2010, 02:35:31 PM »

He is blinking!  How sweet is that?!!  Our Brandi, she's amazing.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #324 on: August 26, 2010, 02:45:23 PM »

Please forgive my ignorance but who is Tim Miller?

gmaw, Tim is an amazing man, whose own daughter went missing when she was 16.  In the search for her, he realized how very helpless a parent feels, how little they often are told by LE, how frustrating it is for family as time moves on with no sign of their missing child/teen/adult, and how alone it all feels, and must have felt for the one missing.  He saw the police misconduct, saw over and over other cases of missing loved ones cases mishandled.  He realized that had someone acted more quickly, their loved one may have been found.....alive.  He knew the guilt and anger, the family life torn apart and saw his own life destroyed by alcoholism and pure defeat.  He turn his life around and decided to live it for finding the missing loved ones of other families.  And in doing so, feels like he is honoring his own daughter.  He made a vow to her, and has been living that vow out each and everyday since. 

His team is amazing, they've found many many folks alive and brought them safely to their loved ones.  They've found many folks deceased that LE had long since given up on, and brought closure to those families.  He and his team goes out of their way and beyond to find even one missing person.  While his ranch was nearly destroyed by a natural disaster, Tim and team were busy looking for the missing and continued.  He goes where he is needed, and asked, and in the cases of Stacy Peterson and Caylee Anthony, has been treated disgustingly by some members of those families.  He didn't let that stop him from helping the next family tho.  He doesn't let anything stop him.  He made a vow to his daughter, and intends to keep that vow if it kills him trying.  A few times I've worried that it just might. 

Well.. that's my short version about Tim, am sure that other monkeys have more to add.  He's America's Hero, IMO.  Here's one long version of Tim's story, including pics here and there:

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/forensics/texas_equusearch/1.html

Wyks. Thank you SO MUCH for posting this link. I just finished reading the profile of TES and Tim, and I am just so filled with gratitude right now for the opportunity to participate on SM and to contribute in my own little microscopic way. I have felt an inexplicable affection for Tim since he arrived on the scene in Caylee's case, and now I feel as though I 'know' him even more. He has always struck me as such a humble, teachable person. What a tribute to his daughter Laura. What an amazing organization. And what an amazing group of people you all are!

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: August 26, 2010, 02:45:29 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/08/26/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-attorneys-call-her-a-suspect/

Kyron Horman Case: Terri Horman Attorneys Call Her A Suspect
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #326 on: August 26, 2010, 02:55:13 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/08/26/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-attorneys-call-her-a-suspect/

Kyron Horman Case: Terri Horman Attorneys Call Her A Suspect

Thank-you
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #327 on: August 26, 2010, 03:16:24 PM »

Have gone back to the start.. again.  I know some of you have really strong beliefs, and I'm not trying to change those!  Am kind of tiptoeing past, not trying to upset anyone, not trying to rock the boat either.  I just am wondering if this case can be looked at in an entirely different way.  From the start. 

What if...
~ We were to look at everything that seems to have been said and done.. from LE/family/media.. as 'distractions' for the public.  Distractions intended from the start as part of some kind of tactical thing from the FBI and the fancy profiler that was brought in from back east. 

It just seems to me that nearly everything we've heard about and seen happen so far have been SO FAR over the top, that each and every one has been an OMG how could anyone DO that?  Something perhaps that didn't really happen?  But was made to seem happen?  So that the FBI/profiler could work quietly in the background .. watching someone other than anyone in the family and/or circle of friends?  Let the family and circle of friends keep the public busy with such outrageous things that no one would notice what's really being focused on? 

What makes me think of this is Terri's seemingly non-caring attitude about Kiara having been taken from her......... in addition to pushing the divorce hearing seemingly as far away as possible.  First of all, look at how very much INTO Kiara she seems to have been, the pictures, the focus on Kiara in her MS/FB and etc.  To have gone from that to feeling nothing at all?  Nope, that's hard to believe.  So what am I missing?  The possibility that Terri knows things aren't really happening as they seem to the public as is happening?  That she's not really losing her daughter forever, that the divorce may not really even be happening. 

I can hear some of you now.  Would the court/attorney/LE/other agencies have agreed to waste their time by what they've done so far??   I dunno.  Maybe, if it was on request of the federal agencies higher than them working this case, who may be needing distractions, to nail the ones they really are looking at. 

Why else no arrests yet?  Why else no apparent 'evidence' found yet?  Why else does it seem that THIS particular case is being worked and handled like NO OTHER missing child case EVER????? 

Is all this wishful thinking on my part, and some of you are just banging your head on the keyboard??      Sorry....     I just dunno what else to think about this case. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #328 on: August 26, 2010, 03:17:53 PM »

Yes, thank you.
 When I read the docs from yesterday, I saw that and wondered...can't wait for the press conf. tomorrow.

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: August 26, 2010, 03:24:57 PM »

I was just looking over at InSessions, and don't know what to think about this. A week or two ago a young boy was attacked in a park, here is the article again  http://beaverton.katu.com/content/police-hunting-greenway-park-suspect   Does anyone have a picture of the sketch of the man who did this, and a pic of the man/groundskeeper at Skyline School on the 4th. People are talking about how similar the characteristics are, and since I'm no good at that, just wondered if anyone saw that. And want to make it real clear, I'm not accusing the groundskeeper of anything, just that supposedly the two look similar. Interesting, but more then likely nothing.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: August 26, 2010, 03:29:01 PM »

http://hlcdn.datasphere.com/sites/katu.com/files/imagecache/resize_story_image/081810_greenway_park_sketch.jpg      Here is the sketch of the man who attacked the boy in the park.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: August 26, 2010, 03:32:22 PM »

Have gone back to the start.. again.  I know some of you have really strong beliefs, and I'm not trying to change those!  Am kind of tiptoeing past, not trying to upset anyone, not trying to rock the boat either.  I just am wondering if this case can be looked at in an entirely different way.  From the start. 

What if...
~ We were to look at everything that seems to have been said and done.. from LE/family/media.. as 'distractions' for the public.  Distractions intended from the start as part of some kind of tactical thing from the FBI and the fancy profiler that was brought in from back east. 

It just seems to me that nearly everything we've heard about and seen happen so far have been SO FAR over the top, that each and every one has been an OMG how could anyone DO that?  Something perhaps that didn't really happen?  But was made to seem happen?  So that the FBI/profiler could work quietly in the background .. watching someone other than anyone in the family and/or circle of friends?  Let the family and circle of friends keep the public busy with such outrageous things that no one would notice what's really being focused on? 

What makes me think of this is Terri's seemingly non-caring attitude about Kiara having been taken from her......... in addition to pushing the divorce hearing seemingly as far away as possible.  First of all, look at how very much INTO Kiara she seems to have been, the pictures, the focus on Kiara in her MS/FB and etc.  To have gone from that to feeling nothing at all?  Nope, that's hard to believe.  So what am I missing?  The possibility that Terri knows things aren't really happening as they seem to the public as is happening?  That she's not really losing her daughter forever, that the divorce may not really even be happening. 

I can hear some of you now.  Would the court/attorney/LE/other agencies have agreed to waste their time by what they've done so far??   I dunno.  Maybe, if it was on request of the federal agencies higher than them working this case, who may be needing distractions, to nail the ones they really are looking at. 

Why else no arrests yet?  Why else no apparent 'evidence' found yet?  Why else does it seem that THIS particular case is being worked and handled like NO OTHER missing child case EVER????? 

Is all this wishful thinking on my part, and some of you are just banging your head on the keyboard??      Sorry....     I just dunno what else to think about this case. 

::MonkeyKiss::It is a very "out there" case...no need to be sorry! I have wondered some of these things and more...red herrings?  I will keep praying no matter what...clarity, knowledge...I think of the poem, "The Weaver"
http://www.sermons.org/story11.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: August 26, 2010, 03:33:02 PM »

I was just looking over at InSessions, and don't know what to think about this. A week or two ago a young boy was attacked in a park, here is the article again  http://beaverton.katu.com/content/police-hunting-greenway-park-suspect   Does anyone have a picture of the sketch of the man who did this, and a pic of the man/groundskeeper at Skyline School on the 4th. People are talking about how similar the characteristics are, and since I'm no good at that, just wondered if anyone saw that. And want to make it real clear, I'm not accusing the groundskeeper of anything, just that supposedly the two look similar. Interesting, but more then likely nothing.

Greenway Park suspect:

http://beaverton.katu.com/content/did-you-see-man-around-beaverton-monday

Groundskeeper, Dave Stensen - Skyline:

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100582364.html

Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: August 26, 2010, 03:33:58 PM »

What if...

::MonkeyKiss::It is a very "out there" case...no need to be sorry! I have wondered some of these things and more...red herrings?  I will keep praying no matter what...clarity, knowledge...I think of the poem, "The Weaver"
http://www.sermons.org/story11.html

Oops, meant to add, glad that God sees the top, but, wow! What a mess we see

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: August 26, 2010, 03:36:56 PM »

Wykes I think anything is possible. There is a lot of speculation out there and in my opinion one guess is as good as the next. I am in the middle somewhere. Not sure who is guilty of what. Chances are Terri did this but she could be the target of a misguided investigation or she could be willingly being used as a smoke screen. We just don't know.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: August 26, 2010, 03:38:58 PM »

Greenway Park suspect:

Very similar, IMO.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: August 26, 2010, 03:39:58 PM »

I think a lot of men in that age group probably look similar, thanks Klaas for posting their pictures.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: August 26, 2010, 03:41:15 PM »

Thanks Brandi, there are some similarities and just thought it was interesting.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #338 on: August 26, 2010, 03:45:00 PM »

Greenway Park suspect:

No earring? How could the earring be missed.

The only similarity I see is that they are both older men.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: August 26, 2010, 03:45:23 PM »

I think a lot of men in that age group probably look similar, thanks Klaas for posting their pictures.

I agree.

Dave Stensen seems to be a bit heftier right now than the man in the sketch and the picture of him from his website.

But, still very similar.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.