April 27, 2024, 03:50:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #24 8/25/10 -8/28/10  (Read 194713 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: August 26, 2010, 03:46:38 PM »

I can see why people are talking about the similarities. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: August 26, 2010, 03:47:02 PM »

The pics look similar but the one in the truck he looks heavier, (sorry groundskeeper man, don't mean to be rude,) But then the pic brandi posted his face seemed slimmer. BTW that poor 13 year old boy! My god what an awful experience for him. They better catch that guy quickly before he attacks another child.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: August 26, 2010, 03:47:17 PM »

I think a lot of men in that age group probably look similar, thanks Klaas for posting their pictures.

I agree with that
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: August 26, 2010, 03:48:15 PM »

The pics look similar but the one in the truck he looks heavier, (sorry groundskeeper man, don't mean to be rude,) But then the pic brandi posted his face seemed slimmer. BTW that poor 13 year old boy! My god what an awful experience for him. They better catch that guy quickly before he attacks another child.

I don't think he's heavy, I think it's just the camera angle in that one pic:

http://www.gungadave.xbuild.com/#/on-the-farm/4514218372
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: August 26, 2010, 03:49:47 PM »

I was just looking over at InSessions, and don't know what to think about this. A week or two ago a young boy was attacked in a park, here is the article again  http://beaverton.katu.com/content/police-hunting-greenway-park-suspect   Does anyone have a picture of the sketch of the man who did this, and a pic of the man/groundskeeper at Skyline School on the 4th. People are talking about how similar the characteristics are, and since I'm no good at that, just wondered if anyone saw that. And want to make it real clear, I'm not accusing the groundskeeper of anything, just that supposedly the two look similar. Interesting, but more then likely nothing.

Greenway Park suspect:

http://beaverton.katu.com/content/did-you-see-man-around-beaverton-monday

Groundskeeper, Dave Stensen - Skyline:

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100582364.html

No earring? How could the earring be missed.
The only similarity I see is that they are both older men.

Perhaps he doesn't wear it everyday? Is he wearing an earing in the pic brandy found of him? I can't tell
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: August 26, 2010, 03:50:53 PM »

I can too.

Put them altogether in one image to look at them:

But as I said, he seems to be heavier currently than the sketch and the image he has on his website.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #346 on: August 26, 2010, 03:52:58 PM »

Wyks. Thank you SO MUCH for posting this link. I just finished reading the profile of TES and Tim, and I am just so filled with gratitude right now for the opportunity to participate on SM and to contribute in my own little microscopic way. I have felt an inexplicable affection for Tim since he arrived on the scene in Caylee's case, and now I feel as though I 'know' him even more. He has always struck me as such a humble, teachable person. What a tribute to his daughter Laura. What an amazing organization. And what an amazing group of people you all are!

You're welcome, mediamama!  I hear ya, and feel the same.  Would love to actually meet Tim, am betting he is as he appears to be.  Feels good to know that we can each contribute in whichever way possible, and all of it is welcome.  I like that for TES, if Tim and his team come into an area near any of us to do a search, we can become part of his team, for our own areas.  For those who cannot physically search, there are many other things that can be done.  Feels good to know that, makes it feel less frustrating, like we are doing something to help these families with missing loved ones, no matter where we are.  Feels good to be part of the forum that is supportive of Tim as well.  Like we are an extension of his work.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: August 26, 2010, 03:53:38 PM »

I can too.

But as I said, he seems to be heavier currently than the sketch and the image he has on his website.

Also, it looks like the sketch is without a mustache.  What do you think Brandi? 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #348 on: August 26, 2010, 03:57:55 PM »

It is a very "out there" case...no need to be sorry! I have wondered some of these things and more...red herrings?    I will keep praying no matter what...clarity, knowledge...I think of the poem, "The Weaver"
http://www.sermons.org/story11.html

Thank you Nana!   an angelic monkey 

And thank you for the link to that beautiful poem! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #349 on: August 26, 2010, 04:01:41 PM »

Wykes I think anything is possible. There is a lot of speculation out there and in my opinion one guess is as good as the next. I am in the middle somewhere. Not sure who is guilty of what. Chances are Terri did this but she could be the target of a misguided investigation or she could be willingly being used as a smoke screen. We just don't know.

Very true, TG, we just don't know.  And it's so freaking frustrating.  Sometimes it feels like the 'calm before the storm'.  And sometimes it feels like they got nuttin.  I have to go with the impending storm, cuz I just don't want to believe that all that has been said/done so far has been for nuttin.  Sigh. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: August 26, 2010, 04:01:42 PM »

I can too.

Also, it looks like the sketch is without a mustache.  What do you think Brandi? 

As much as I don't want to think this, I think Dave could have shaved and taken out his earring to look almost identical to the sketch. Yes, he'd have had to have shaved his mustache off and trimmed the beard off his cheeks.

Even the wrinkles look similar, the deep creases around his mouth, and his ears are exactly the same.

They look way too similar for my comfort level.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #351 on: August 26, 2010, 04:03:35 PM »

Wow those pics really ARE similiar!   

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #352 on: August 26, 2010, 04:04:26 PM »

While looking for similarities in older men, please check for photos of all Photobucket and Facebook accounts from the Portland area. Ya' might've missed dragging someone into this.

Sheesh!

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: August 26, 2010, 04:08:01 PM »

So the groundskeeper man he works for the city correct?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #354 on: August 26, 2010, 04:08:08 PM »

I think a lot of men in that age group probably look similar, thanks Klaas for posting their pictures.

I agree.

Dave Stensen seems to be a bit heftier right now than the man in the sketch and the picture of him from his website.

But, still very similar.
He is a bit heftier.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #355 on: August 26, 2010, 04:08:35 PM »

I can too.

As much as I don't want to think this, I think Dave could have shaved and taken out his earring to look almost identical to the sketch. Yes, he'd have had to have shaved his mustache off and trimmed the beard off his cheeks.

Even the wrinkles look similar, the deep creases around his mouth, and his ears are exactly the same.

They look way too similar for my comfort level.

Yeppers.  I agree.  More so than the other one.  And the little hairs on top of his head that stick up a bit.  That seems to match the detail in the sketch.  Strangely similiar. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #356 on: August 26, 2010, 04:09:41 PM »

While looking for similarities in older men, please check for photos of all Photobucket and Facebook accounts from the Portland area. Ya' might've missed dragging someone into this.

Sheesh!

Rolling Eyes

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #357 on: August 26, 2010, 04:11:37 PM »

Sheesh!
I brought the talk of this from InSessions only because I thought it was interesting, and nothing more. I certainly don't want to drag someone into the mud with those type of accusations, and I'm sure the groundskeeper had nothing to do with the boy who was attacked  and whoever the man is who did that to the boy, I sure hope they catch him quickly 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #358 on: August 26, 2010, 04:13:06 PM »

I think so TG, something like the city/county was on the side of his truck, IRCC.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: August 26, 2010, 04:18:56 PM »

Yes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.