April 27, 2024, 08:11:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #24 8/25/10 -8/28/10  (Read 194654 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: August 26, 2010, 05:39:29 PM »

Tamikosmom
Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 -
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2010, 02:55:20 PM »
21. Can we have the list of law enforcement agencies that have assisted in the Kyron Horman investigation?

Sheriff's Office: Gresham Police, Fairview Police, Troutdale Police, Portland Police, Port of Portland Police, Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office, Clackamas County DA MCT, Multnomah County DA’s investigators, Washington County District Attorney’s Office, Washington County Sheriff’s Office, Gladstone Police, Oregon City Police, Milwaukie Police, Canby Police, Lake Oswego Police, West Linn Police, Vancouver Police, Hillsboro Police, Beaverton Police, FBI, DEA, ICE, Secret Service, DOD Defense Criminal Investigative Services, Oregon DOJ, Oregon State Police. This list does not include search and rescue resources.

Just my opinion, but I do not believe Terri and Dede have all of these agencies fooled with all of the resources they possess. Just to have all of these agencies involved suggests a much larger situation than a school teacher and gardener. I don't give a hoot about the darn divorce. I want to know what is really going on here.

Can anyone find any other missing child's case where these agencies were all involved?

Do you think some of these agencies are involved due to the "landscaper" aspect?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: August 26, 2010, 05:43:06 PM »

Tamikosmom
21. Can we have the list of law enforcement agencies that have assisted in the Kyron Horman investigation?

Sheriff's Office: Gresham Police, Fairview Police, Troutdale Police, Portland Police, Port of Portland Police, Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office, Clackamas County DA MCT, Multnomah County DA’s investigators, Washington County District Attorney’s Office, Washington County Sheriff’s Office, Gladstone Police, Oregon City Police, Milwaukie Police, Canby Police, Lake Oswego Police, West Linn Police, Vancouver Police, Hillsboro Police, Beaverton Police, FBI, DEA, ICE, Secret Service, DOD Defense Criminal Investigative Services, Oregon DOJ, Oregon State Police. This list does not include search and rescue resources.

Just my opinion, but I do not believe Terri and Dede have all of these agencies fooled with all of the resources they possess. Just to have all of these agencies involved suggests a much larger situation than a school teacher and gardener. I don't give a hoot about the darn divorce. I want to know what is really going on here.

Can anyone find any other missing child's case where these agencies were all involved?

OOOOHHHHHH Peac!!! What a great idea.  I would love to know the answer to that question.  I'm wondering if everyone jumped in because he went missing from a school?  That in itself is a whole other issue.  If it was just Jo Blow's kid missing from the street all these people wouldn't be involved so I'm curious.  What does each agency handle?  I wish I was as smart as out brilliant Monkey researchers but I'm not.  Sorry I can't contribute more to each case so I'll have to rely on the expert Monkeys here!

Do you think that a larger involvment might be in connection with the landscaper - drugs in Oregon and druglords from Mexico (landscaper/Mexican connection)?

Maybe Terri was running her own little drug route that morning...and other mornings that some people didn't like her doing and they took revenge?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: August 26, 2010, 05:43:40 PM »

Monkey Devil! 

I laff everytime I see that pic, Brandi!!  LOL  The poor news guy. 

I don't see anything? Just a white box.

Scroll upthread or click on the link again, TG.  It got fixed. 

And it doesn't work again.  LOL  Weird.  But Brandi included the pic upthread.

Too funny - that's Marc Brown one of our local reporters.  I'd never seen that before, LOL

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/bio?section=resources/inside_station/newsteam&id=5744049
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: August 26, 2010, 05:43:57 PM »

Lemme ask y'all... whoever wants to answer.. or it can be one of those hmmm kind of questions. 

What were you doing on the morning of January 21, 2007?  What where you wearing?  Who did you see that day?  See anyone wearing a red top, driving a blue sedan? 

LOL..

Heck, I can't even remember what I was doing/wearing last week! 
OH my dearest Wyks.........................how the heck did you pick THAT day?  No, really, HOW?????????
I was wearing black jeans and a grey sweatshirt.
I was lying next to Brian in the hospital bed I had put up in our bedroom.
I was giving morphine shots.
I was giving pain meds rectally, also.
I saw my sister, our children, and our pastor.
I saw a hearse come at 5:10 that afternoon.  2 people came from the Funeral home.  A woman and a man.  The man had on a black suit and the woman had on a navy blue skirt and weird boots........I remember the boots.
They put a beautiful quilt on Brian and took him away...................
How did you pick that day???
Isn't it strange that of all the days in forever you picked that day?
Wow.
You would have really liked Brian.  Everyone did.  Our friends called us 'Brat" instead of Brian and Pat.
It's okay, it is a comforting memory, that day, because he did it just the way he wanted to....at home.
Hugs

((hugs)) to you. I am so sorry.....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: August 26, 2010, 05:44:13 PM »

I still cannot wrap my head around the fact that Terri is not requesting at least supervised visitation with Kiara! I cannot imagine her Attorneys thinking on this. It makes her look very cold and uncaring. The only thing that I can figure is that it will be part of the slander lawsuit later. "Because of all of the slander, this poor woman was kept from seeing her daughter for months", blah blah blah! NOTHING would keep me from my daughter!

sebastian

If Terri appeals/contests the terms of the restraining order that denies her contact with her daughter ... unless she is innocent of all suspicions ... the implication may be that in her defence she would incriminate herself in the MFH plot as well as the disappearing of Kyron.

Terri is between a rock and a hard place.  Challenging the restraining order will not result in a reunion between mother and daughter if Terri is guilty.  Truthful testimony under oath would in all probability land her in prision.

Challenging the divorce will also imply possible self-incrimination if she is guilty.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Terri Horman makes Portland court appearance
Story Published: Aug 25, 2010 at 3:34 PM PDT
Story Updated: Aug 25, 2010 at 11:54 PM PDT

Family law attorney Laura Graser, who’s also familiar with criminal appeals, says Kaine has every right as a spouse in a divorce proceeding to legally inquire about Terri’s ability to pay that fee. Legally, they’re still married and by law, their marital assets should be frozen, precluding someone from going out and spending an excessive amount of money on anything, let alone criminal defense.

“It sounds like these folks are sort of regular middle class people that have middle class income, and if in the middle of a divorce proceeding one middle class spouse arrives in a $350,000 or $100,000 expensive , fancy car, the other spouse has the right to inquire because it’s probably a marital asset until the divorce is final,” said Graser. “I don’t mean to suggest that Mr. Houze is like a fancy car. He’s a very fine lawyer and murder investigations are very time consuming to defend. That’s a very large retainer but I don’t find it outside the realm of possible.”

She says what is also at stake are the competing interests of Kaine and Terri, given that he wants a divorce from the woman he believes tried to have him killed and she’s been the focus of investigators looking into Kyron’s disappearance.

“He has a right to proceed with the divorce, and he has a right to get divorced if he wants to be divorced in a relatively expeditious manner,” she said.  “She has a right to not incriminate herself. So there’s a tension there that some judge is going to have to resolve.”

http://www.katu.com/news/local/101511664.html

Kaine Horman asks judge to make Terri Moulton Horman move out of his house
Published: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 12:06 PM
Updated: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 6:43 PM

Multnomah County judge today unsealed the petition for the restraining order which Kaine Horman obtained on June 28, two days after investigators informed him that his wife had offered to pay a landscaper to kill him months before his son's disappearance.

"I believe respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010. I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me,'' Kaine Horman wrote in his petition. "The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/judge_releases_restraining_ord.html

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: August 26, 2010, 05:44:41 PM »

Tamikosmom

OOOOHHHHHH Peac!!! What a great idea.  I would love to know the answer to that question.  I'm wondering if everyone jumped in because he went missing from a school?  That in itself is a whole other issue.  If it was just Jo Blow's kid missing from the street all these people wouldn't be involved so I'm curious.  What does each agency handle?  I wish I was as smart as out brilliant Monkey researchers but I'm not.  Sorry I can't contribute more to each case so I'll have to rely on the expert Monkeys here!
As part of the 1994 Crime Bill, Congress mandated the U.S. Secret Service to provide forensic/technical assistance in matters involving missing and exploited children. The Secret Service offers this assistance to federal, state and local law enforcement agencies and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. On April 30, 2003, President George W. Bush signed the PROTECT Act of 2003, known as the "Amber Alert Bill", which gave full authorization to the U.S. Secret Service in this area.

The Secret Service has supported the NCMEC and local law enforcement agencies with its expertise in forensic photography, graphic arts, video production, audio/image enhancement, voice identification, computerized 3D models and video and audio tape duplication services.

Didn't we learn that the Secret Service assisted in certain aspects of the Caylee investigation, along with the FBI?

pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #406 on: August 26, 2010, 05:56:49 PM »

While looking for similarities in older men, please check for photos of all Photobucket and Facebook accounts from the Portland area. Ya' might've missed dragging someone into this.

Sheesh!
I brought the talk of this from InSessions only because I thought it was interesting, and nothing more. I certainly don't want to drag someone into the mud with those type of accusations, and I'm sure the groundskeeper had nothing to do with the boy who was attacked  and whoever the man is who did that to the boy, I sure hope they catch him quickly 

It's ok Rosie, we're just looking at the pics, put out there by the media.  Nuttin wrong in doing that.  Thanks, I appreciate you bringing the info over.  It's interesting, if nothing else.  Brainstorming this, whether it's this guy or not, might help the locals to focus more fully on who this guy in the sketch might be.  They can be reading and see these pics and go 'mmmm no, not that guy exactly, looks more like the dude down the street'... which might lead LE to THE one.  ya know?

Remember the 'uni-bomber'??  My ex looked exactly like him in a couple of pics, yet in a few others, not so much.  I didn't think of it so much myself, but when friend after friend mentioned to me, hey remember what he looked like in those pics at that one beach??  Had to dig those pics out.  And the more I thought about it, the more it seemed true.  Called the FBI, who came out and looked at all my pics of him, and they agreed, placing him on their top-10 list of possibilities.  Ya just never know when comparing pics might actually help in a case... Or turn out to be nothing. 

LMAO at putting your ex on the unibomber list. And my ex I thought I was cold. lol. j/k. One can never be too sure or too careful in this day and age.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: August 26, 2010, 06:15:05 PM »

I can see why people are talking about the similarities. 

I can too.

Put them altogether in one image to look at them:

But as I said, he seems to be heavier currently than the sketch and the image he has on his website.

Also, it looks like the sketch is without a mustache.  What do you think Brandi? 

remember to that he is a 13yr old boy experiencing a trauma, he may have missed
a few details, they do look similar, the first thing i thought of was the GK said
so kids were in the garden,and hoping they didnt come down to the field
one step further, and i dont know why, im going there, no real basis, just my
imagination rolling
but......the GK has access to several dump sites

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: August 26, 2010, 06:39:41 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Kaine-Horman-Desiree-Young-to-speak-Friday/9gkZaJScy02NSoneZwWZ5g.cspx

Kaine Horman, Desiree Young to speak Friday

Reported by: Koin Local 6 Web Team
Published: 9:22 am
Last Update: 9:26 am

The parents of Kyron Horman, the missing 7-year-old Skyline student, will hold a press conference Friday at 11 a.m.

Kaine Horman and Desiree Young will speak about the boy’s upcoming birthday as well as latest developments in the case.

KOINLocal6.com will carry the press conference live online, and KOIN Local 6 will carry the press conference on air.

This comes just two days after a divorce proceeding appearance by Kyron’s stepmother, Terri Horman, who has been the focus of law enforcement, but has never been named a person of interest in the case.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: August 26, 2010, 06:53:25 PM »

I can too.

But as I said, he seems to be heavier currently than the sketch and the image he has on his website.

Also, it looks like the sketch is without a mustache.  What do you think Brandi? 

As much as I don't want to think this, I think Dave could have shaved and taken out his earring to look almost identical to the sketch. Yes, he'd have had to have shaved his mustache off and trimmed the beard off his cheeks.

Even the wrinkles look similar, the deep creases around his mouth, and his ears are exactly the same.

They look way too similar for my comfort level.

They look similar to me, too.  Hmmm....

Maybe we need to know more.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: August 26, 2010, 06:54:09 PM »

FYI - I know a couple of you have sent me emails and I'm trying to answer/get to them but hotmail is giving me problems again this morning.  Ever since they made an upgrade it's been acting up for me.  I'll answer ASAP.

Can I not email you, but write in here that I did?

That way people would think we have a special relationship, a certain connection, so that they think that if they ever give me a hard time I can seek you on to them?

Very Happy

hahahahahahahaha

No special relationships.  Anyone can email me.  Sometimes I don't even answer  Monkey Devil!  smklaas@hotmail.com

Monkey Devil! AAA HAHAHAHAHA!! Moosee, you're crackin' me up!
Just got up a bit ago(day off, slept in 'til 7!) and catching up...

Your next post...about all Terri's "stuff" she did(lies, sexting, cell phones, etc) by themselves, easily explainable. Put together...they speak volumes and we, in our human nature add it and ,oops, it DON'T(add up)
It brings to mind my sister who (to my knowledge) has never committed a crime, but is very controlling, a pathological liar...more...I love her to death, she would give you the shirt off my back, but can't trust her anymore...it took some therapy and distance(cut off contact for about a year) before I was able to see how much I had been "suckered by her.

I guess my point is that I can see how her "friends" so totally defend her and would do things for her that to most of us would be "what the ???".  Even if you subconscious is trying to send a red flag, the conscious part has been "groomed" to blindly believe and not question  queen"the Queen". I believed all she told me, it wasn't until later I was able to look back and say hey!  wait a second..

IMO, this does not excuse her/their behavior...just a different perspective on motive. I would hope I am not as gullible and naive as I used to be....hard lesson to learn

Come on home Kyron...

I know that was probably a typo, but seriously, my sister would have given someone the shirt off my back. She was exactly the way you describe your sister and it was very hard to break the relationship. I could see how it can happen.

There's one of them in each family and sometimes in each circle of friends.

Instead of using their talents to lead better lives, they use it to con and scheme, they sponge the life out of us.. if we let them.

These people, like you had said, use us and subtly abuse us without us realizing what's happening. They learn how to sucker us in and they can be good.

In my case, I was suckered up for about ten years. 

Then you wake up one day and you ask yourself... "how and why did I let that happen?"

----

I believe Terri's friends could've helped her without even knowing what was going on, let off by her stories.

As to the money, I believe her family is helping her and the email didn't really say she paid $350,000. It said he "costs" that much, but not that he paid that much.

Maybe I'm understanding it wrong, but that's how I see it. We will find out in October 7th, I guess.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: August 26, 2010, 07:03:49 PM »

I can too.

As much as I don't want to think this, I think Dave could have shaved and taken out his earring to look almost identical to the sketch. Yes, he'd have had to have shaved his mustache off and trimmed the beard off his cheeks.

Even the wrinkles look similar, the deep creases around his mouth, and his ears are exactly the same.

They look way too similar for my comfort level.

Yeppers.  I agree.  More so than the other one.  And the little hairs on top of his head that stick up a bit.  That seems to match the detail in the sketch.  Strangely similiar. 

I'm behind in reading posts, again, and haven't read ahead...but these pics/drawing are similiar in a lot of ways.  This guy could have come forward at any time in the past weeks to let LE know that he didn't see a truck parked on the access road by the school, but he didn't.
He came out "after" LE press conference and the manufactured photos they presented. To be fair, maybe this guy didn't know LE was looking for a truck to be parked on the access road. 

I'm not saying the groundskeeper cutting the soccer field is guilty.  However, he is the one who told us that children were outside looking at something.

Also, we know that sometimes a guilty party can't stand it when, in their minds, LE isn't smart enough to get a clue; i.e., I'll insert myself and see if I'm smarter than the LE.

Just thinking out loud and speculating....

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: August 26, 2010, 07:04:58 PM »

While looking for similarities in older men, please check for photos of all Photobucket and Facebook accounts from the Portland area. Ya' might've missed dragging someone into this.

Sheesh!

Are you trying to say you don't see the similarities?   

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: August 26, 2010, 07:06:50 PM »

Sheesh!
I brought the talk of this from InSessions only because I thought it was interesting, and nothing more. I certainly don't want to drag someone into the mud with those type of accusations, and I'm sure the groundskeeper had nothing to do with the boy who was attacked  and whoever the man is who did that to the boy, I sure hope they catch him quickly 

No Rose...I think this is very interesting.  Thank you for bringing this over from In Session.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: August 26, 2010, 07:17:58 PM »

Lemme ask y'all... whoever wants to answer.. or it can be one of those hmmm kind of questions. 

What were you doing on the morning of January 21, 2007?  What where you wearing?  Who did you see that day?  See anyone wearing a red top, driving a blue sedan? 

LOL..

Heck, I can't even remember what I was doing/wearing last week! 

Good point....me neither!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: August 26, 2010, 07:19:40 PM »

I was just looking over at InSessions, and don't know what to think about this. A week or two ago a young boy was attacked in a park, here is the article again  http://beaverton.katu.com/content/police-hunting-greenway-park-suspect   Does anyone have a picture of the sketch of the man who did this, and a pic of the man/groundskeeper at Skyline School on the 4th. People are talking about how similar the characteristics are, and since I'm no good at that, just wondered if anyone saw that. And want to make it real clear, I'm not accusing the groundskeeper of anything, just that supposedly the two look similar. Interesting, but more then likely nothing.

Interesting about the hairs sticking up in the drawing.

When I first saw the sketch, that was the first person I thought of. The grey hair, kind of sparse on top, the small beard, shades. C'est possible.

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: August 26, 2010, 07:23:06 PM »

Hey everyone,

I haven't posted on Kyron's case in awhile but I have been reading everyday.  I can definitely see the similarities between the sketch and the two pictures of the groundskeeper, especially the picture from his website.  The ears are almost identical, i got chills when I saw it.  Thank you for bringing that post over because I think it's important that it's looked at, and I hope that LE or FBI will at least requestion the groundskeeper.  I also hope that LE already has a timeline that can be or already has been verified about the groundskeepers whereabouts that day. If they don't already, I think after seeing this sketch it would be neglectful of them not to at least interview the groundskeeper again about the days events on the day Kyron went missing.  I'm not sure of the laws when it comes to questioning someone based on if they resemble a sketch or not, but I think the resemblence is at least worth looking into. 

i also feel like a recurring theme so far in people who have been mentioned as possibly being involved in, or knowing more information than they are letting onto in kyron's disappearance is a landscaping theme.  groundskeepers would also fall under this category.  maybe there is a connection somewhere between all those who have emerged as key players in this case so far, like dede,terri,the landscaper in the mfh plot and the groundskeeper?

also, to the poster named "Tolerance"....what you wrote broke my heart, but the way you wrote it was beautiful, if that makes any sense. you have a way with words and i cannot even begin to imagine how painful that day was. thank you for sharing your experience.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #417 on: August 26, 2010, 07:24:22 PM »

Sheesh!

Sketch has no earring and different facial hair. Sketch also is similar to many, many older men. Why pick on the turf technician instead of someone with the same facial hair? The sketch would resemble Santa Claus if there were more facial hair and a red hat.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: August 26, 2010, 07:30:17 PM »

Sheesh!

Sketch has no earring and different facial hair. Sketch also is similar to many, many older men. Why pick on the turf technician instead of someone with the same facial hair? The sketch would resemble Santa Claus if there were more facial hair and a red hat.

remember to that he is a 13yr old boy experiencing a trauma, he may have missed
a few details, they do look similar, the first thing i thought of was the GK said
so kids were in the garden,and hoping they didnt come down to the field
one step further, and i dont know why, im going there, no real basis, just my
imagination rolling
but......the GK has access to several dump sites

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: August 26, 2010, 07:34:33 PM »

calling jess star
 so jess was wondering if kyron can be brought up and TH have to testify
about anything concering kyron during the divorce hearings/court
TIA
pg 15 has most of the links, to docs and info
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8404.msg1217553#msg1217553

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.