April 28, 2024, 08:21:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #24 8/25/10 -8/28/10  (Read 194749 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: August 26, 2010, 07:39:56 PM »

While looking for similarities in older men, please check for photos of all Photobucket and Facebook accounts from the Portland area. Ya' might've missed dragging someone into this.

Sheesh!

Are you trying to say you don't see the similarities?   

Sketch has no earring and different facial hair. Sketch also is similar to many, many older men. Why pick on the turf technician instead of someone with the same facial hair? The sketch would resemble Santa Claus if there were more facial hair and a red hat.

remember to that he is a 13yr old boy experiencing a trauma, he may have missed
a few details, they do look similar, the first thing i thought of was the GK said
so kids were in the garden,and hoping they didnt come down to the field
one step further, and i dont know why, im going there, no real basis, just my
imagination rolling
but......the GK has access to several dump sites

Does anyone remember the time frame the groundskeeper was cutting the soccer field.  I seem to recall that it was around the same time as when Terri was at the school.  Earlier/later?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: August 26, 2010, 07:48:21 PM »

I was just looking over at InSessions, and don't know what to think about this. A week or two ago a young boy was attacked in a park, here is the article again  http://beaverton.katu.com/content/police-hunting-greenway-park-suspect   Does anyone have a picture of the sketch of the man who did this, and a pic of the man/groundskeeper at Skyline School on the 4th. People are talking about how similar the characteristics are, and since I'm no good at that, just wondered if anyone saw that. And want to make it real clear, I'm not accusing the groundskeeper of anything, just that supposedly the two look similar. Interesting, but more then likely nothing.

Greenway Park suspect:

http://beaverton.katu.com/content/did-you-see-man-around-beaverton-monday

Groundskeeper, Dave Stensen - Skyline:

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100582364.html

The drawing was posted on August 18, about an event that took place on August 16.

The picture was posted August 12. 

Simple deduction is that the excess facial hair could have been shaved off between August 12 and August 16.

Just saying...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: August 26, 2010, 07:54:44 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8404.msg1218088#msg1218088
puzzler
Does anyone remember the time frame the groundskeeper was cutting the soccer field.  I seem to recall that it was around the same time as when Terri was at the school.  Earlier/later?

IIRC,7;45 to 8;45/9am, ill have to go back an check pics of field, and mower
that seems like, to short of a time for that field, and a zero turn mower

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #423 on: August 26, 2010, 07:58:48 PM »

WOW!  LOOK AT ME!!  This is the prettiest I've ever been!  Oh Brandi you have no idea how talented you are or how much this little thing has brought me joy.  Thank you, Thank you.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: August 26, 2010, 07:59:26 PM »

my first involvement in a abduction, and it was a mistake
by all parties involved, because of the note

its 6-5-84, 8;45am, i stop by a friends place to pick up 2 ladders
little G jr, yells out the window, hey its my BDAY. oh cool how old
are you? im 6 and a big big smile, i go into the house, his mom is
at work and auntie is still snoozing, i say whats for BkFt, he says
coco puffs, i ask him do you want Pcakes, yes yes, no Pcake mix, so
i say we will leave auntie a note and go down the street to mom and pops
little G jr loves those BlBerry Pcakes,, we do BkFt, going back to the
house he sees one of those electric kid cars, at a yard sale, he wants
to see it, we stop, its a real good price, not enough $$$, leave a deposit
go to bank, for more $$$, G jr says ice cream, ok, we walk over to the
dairy whip, eat ice cream,walking back to my truck, G jr shoe is untied
i bend down to tie it, a nice shiny flatfoot shoe is next to his, she
asks G jr, if he is G jr, yes, she asks him if he knows me,yes, do you want
to ride in the police car, he looks at me can we, i say yes. he wants
the siren, so the siren is on.
auntie is in front yard, wigging out, mom pulls up wigging out, dad shows up
wigging out, 3 more LE show up, im still in the car, G is out and talking to
a LE and DHS, LE go into house, finds the note that blew under the table
LE talk to mom an dad, another 1/2hr goes by, it is now 12;15, a captain
lets me out of car, him and the DHS lady, talk to me, i am now free to go.
i was never asked any Qs till the captain and the DHS lady

2yrs later
my 2nd involvement was as witness, though i really didnt see anything, or hear
anything, same st. same house, same people at the house, but across the st a
little girl is kidnapped, by the GM, taken to PA in the MTs and hidden for 3-4 months, it happened in about a minute and a half, and me and friend were
grilled at least 20Xs, then watched like hawks because we refused the LDT
we refused for other illegal activity at the time, we were smokin bud, and
thought the LE would bust us, we find out later, they would have used that
for leverage, but not charged us, silly paranoid us

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: August 26, 2010, 08:00:53 PM »

Kyron's presser tomorrow is on the 12-week anniversary of Kyron going missing.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: August 26, 2010, 08:01:50 PM »

WOW!  LOOK AT ME!!  This is the prettiest I've ever been!  Oh Brandi you have no idea how talented you are or how much this little thing has brought me joy.  Thank you, Thank you.

Justamama...you're beautiful...yes, Brandi does wonderful work.

mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #427 on: August 26, 2010, 08:04:10 PM »

I can't imagine what KH, DY & TY are going through.  I'm sure they have all had to return to work.  If you or a close family member has a serious medical condition a medical leave is given to an employee.  I don't know of any leave that would be available if you have a child missing for 12 weeks.  How could you concentrate on your work? The bills would still roll in and have to be paid.  How would you sleep?  How could you function? There is no way you could move on with you life without knowing WHERE YOUR CHILD IS.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #428 on: August 26, 2010, 08:05:09 PM »

FYI - I know a couple of you have sent me emails and I'm trying to answer/get to them but hotmail is giving me problems again this morning.  Ever since they made an upgrade it's been acting up for me.  I'll answer ASAP.

Can I not email you, but write in here that I did?

That way people would think we have a special relationship, a certain connection, so that they think that if they ever give me a hard time I can seek you on to them?

Very Happy

hahahahahahahaha

No special relationships.  Anyone can email me.  Sometimes I don't even answer  Monkey Devil!  smklaas@hotmail.com

Monkey Devil! AAA HAHAHAHAHA!! Moosee, you're crackin' me up!
Just got up a bit ago(day off, slept in 'til 7!) and catching up...

Your next post...about all Terri's "stuff" she did(lies, sexting, cell phones, etc) by themselves, easily explainable. Put together...they speak volumes and we, in our human nature add it and ,oops, it DON'T(add up)
It brings to mind my sister who (to my knowledge) has never committed a crime, but is very controlling, a pathological liar...more...I love her to death, she would give you the shirt off my back, but can't trust her anymore...it took some therapy and distance(cut off contact for about a year) before I was able to see how much I had been "suckered by her.

I guess my point is that I can see how her "friends" so totally defend her and would do things for her that to most of us would be "what the ???".  Even if you subconscious is trying to send a red flag, the conscious part has been "groomed" to blindly believe and not question  queen"the Queen". I believed all she told me, it wasn't until later I was able to look back and say hey!  wait a second..

IMO, this does not excuse her/their behavior...just a different perspective on motive. I would hope I am not as gullible and naive as I used to be....hard lesson to learn

Come on home Kyron...

I know that was probably a typo, but seriously, my sister would have given someone the shirt off my back. She was exactly the way you describe your sister and it was very hard to break the relationship. I could see how it can happen.

No, it was not a typo...she did give some of our stuff away..I think we thought we liked it....why we(myself and some of the other siblings, there were 9 of us) didn't catch on years ago?

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: August 26, 2010, 08:06:18 PM »

Kyron's presser tomorrow is on the 12-week anniversary of Kyron going missing.

it feels a lot longer    

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #430 on: August 26, 2010, 08:14:34 PM »

FYI - I know a couple of you have sent me emails and I'm trying to answer/get to them but hotmail is giving me problems again this morning.  Ever since they made an upgrade it's been acting up for me.  I'll answer ASAP.

Can I not email you, but write in here that I did?

That way people would think we have a special relationship, a certain connection, so that they think that if they ever give me a hard time I can seek you on to them?

Very Happy

hahahahahahahaha

No special relationships.  Anyone can email me.  Sometimes I don't even answer  Monkey Devil!  smklaas@hotmail.com

Monkey Devil! AAA HAHAHAHAHA!! Moosee, you're crackin' me up!
Just got up a bit ago(day off, slept in 'til 7!) and catching up...

Your next post...about all Terri's "stuff" she did(lies, sexting, cell phones, etc) by themselves, easily explainable. Put together...they speak volumes and we, in our human nature add it and ,oops, it DON'T(add up)
It brings to mind my sister who (to my knowledge) has never committed a crime, but is very controlling, a pathological liar...more...I love her to death, she would give you the shirt off my back, but can't trust her anymore...it took some therapy and distance(cut off contact for about a year) before I was able to see how much I had been "suckered by her.

I guess my point is that I can see how her "friends" so totally defend her and would do things for her that to most of us would be "what the ???".  Even if you subconscious is trying to send a red flag, the conscious part has been "groomed" to blindly believe and not question  queen"the Queen". I believed all she told me, it wasn't until later I was able to look back and say hey!  wait a second..

IMO, this does not excuse her/their behavior...just a different perspective on motive. I would hope I am not as gullible and naive as I used to be....hard lesson to learn

Come on home Kyron...

I know that was probably a typo, but seriously, my sister would have given someone the shirt off my back. She was exactly the way you describe your sister and it was very hard to break the relationship. I could see how it can happen.

There's one of them in each family and sometimes in each circle of friends.

Instead of using their talents to lead better lives, they use it to con and scheme, they sponge the life out of us.. if we let them.

These people, like you had said, use us and subtly abuse us without us realizing what's happening. They learn how to sucker us in and they can be good.

In my case, I was suckered up for about ten years. 

Then you wake up one day and you ask yourself... "how and why did I let that happen?"

----

I believe Terri's friends could've helped her without even knowing what was going on, let off by her stories.

As to the money, I believe her family is helping her and the email didn't really say she paid $350,000. It said he "costs" that much, but not that he paid that much.

Maybe I'm understanding it wrong, but that's how I see it. We will find out in October 7th, I guess.

Kind of like she was bragging..."Look at me , I am hot stuff" eeewww

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: August 26, 2010, 08:27:26 PM »

Since the board is 'slow' right now I will go O/T a bit to point out how PJ is now blinking.  Doesn't he look real??? Thanks to Brandi!

Oh my gosh, tooo cute.  Brandi, you rock!  Tolerance that is an adorable baby!!!
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: August 26, 2010, 08:40:54 PM »

Monkey Devil! 

I laff everytime I see that pic, Brandi!!  LOL  The poor news guy. 

I don't see anything? Just a white box.

Scroll upthread or click on the link again, TG.  It got fixed. 

And it doesn't work again.  LOL  Weird.  But Brandi included the pic upthread.

Too funny - that's Marc Brown one of our local reporters.  I'd never seen that before, LOL

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/bio?section=resources/inside_station/newsteam&id=5744049
Oh how I miss Marc, and love me my Dallas Raines - Texas just don't come close...dang it!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #433 on: August 26, 2010, 08:42:50 PM »

Lemme ask y'all... whoever wants to answer.. or it can be one of those hmmm kind of questions. 

What were you doing on the morning of January 21, 2007?  What where you wearing?  Who did you see that day?  See anyone wearing a red top, driving a blue sedan? 

LOL..

Heck, I can't even remember what I was doing/wearing last week! 
OH my dearest Wyks.........................how the heck did you pick THAT day?  No, really, HOW?????????
I was wearing black jeans and a grey sweatshirt.
I was lying next to Brian in the hospital bed I had put up in our bedroom.
I was giving morphine shots.
I was giving pain meds rectally, also.
I saw my sister, our children, and our pastor.
I saw a hearse come at 5:10 that afternoon.  2 people came from the Funeral home.  A woman and a man.  The man had on a black suit and the woman had on a navy blue skirt and weird boots........I remember the boots.
They put a beautiful quilt on Brian and took him away...................
How did you pick that day???
Isn't it strange that of all the days in forever you picked that day?
Wow.
You would have really liked Brian.  Everyone did.  Our friends called us 'Brat" instead of Brian and Pat.
It's okay, it is a comforting memory, that day, because he did it just the way he wanted to....at home.
Hugs

Awwwww..   

I  dunno.. just pulled it off the top of my head, honest!   

Am so sorry for your loss Tolerance.  I am glad that it's a comforting memory.  Sigh. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #434 on: August 26, 2010, 08:47:01 PM »

Wyks I had to come out of lurking for that one!  ha ha ha!  Putting Ex on the Uni-bomber list that is so funny!  But seriously you never know.

I must come out of lurking also to LOL.  I admit whenever I hear of a crazy criminal story on the news, I suspect my ex right away, also!  LOL!!!!!

Well I hadn't suspected mine right away, friends kept at it until I was like dang, you right!  LOL  Guess it's one good reason not to throw away pics we'd rather rip up, eh? 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #435 on: August 26, 2010, 08:49:37 PM »

While looking for similarities in older men, please check for photos of all Photobucket and Facebook accounts from the Portland area. Ya' might've missed dragging someone into this.

Sheesh!
I brought the talk of this from InSessions only because I thought it was interesting, and nothing more. I certainly don't want to drag someone into the mud with those type of accusations, and I'm sure the groundskeeper had nothing to do with the boy who was attacked  and whoever the man is who did that to the boy, I sure hope they catch him quickly 

It's ok Rosie, we're just looking at the pics, put out there by the media.  Nuttin wrong in doing that.  Thanks, I appreciate you bringing the info over.  It's interesting, if nothing else.  Brainstorming this, whether it's this guy or not, might help the locals to focus more fully on who this guy in the sketch might be.  They can be reading and see these pics and go 'mmmm no, not that guy exactly, looks more like the dude down the street'... which might lead LE to THE one.  ya know?

Remember the 'uni-bomber'??  My ex looked exactly like him in a couple of pics, yet in a few others, not so much.  I didn't think of it so much myself, but when friend after friend mentioned to me, hey remember what he looked like in those pics at that one beach??  Had to dig those pics out.  And the more I thought about it, the more it seemed true.  Called the FBI, who came out and looked at all my pics of him, and they agreed, placing him on their top-10 list of possibilities.  Ya just never know when comparing pics might actually help in a case... Or turn out to be nothing. 

LMAO at putting your ex on the unibomber list. And my ex I thought I was cold. lol. j/k. One can never be too sure or too careful in this day and age.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #436 on: August 26, 2010, 08:56:24 PM »

ooooooooooo very nice, Justamama!  Some lucky boy monkey needs to take you out dancin' now.  LOL 

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: August 26, 2010, 08:57:13 PM »

Lemme ask y'all... whoever wants to answer.. or it can be one of those hmmm kind of questions. 

What were you doing on the morning of January 21, 2007?  What where you wearing?  Who did you see that day?  See anyone wearing a red top, driving a blue sedan? 

LOL..

Heck, I can't even remember what I was doing/wearing last week! 
OH my dearest Wyks.........................how the heck did you pick THAT day?  No, really, HOW?????????
I was wearing black jeans and a grey sweatshirt.
I was lying next to Brian in the hospital bed I had put up in our bedroom.
I was giving morphine shots.
I was giving pain meds rectally, also.
I saw my sister, our children, and our pastor.
I saw a hearse come at 5:10 that afternoon.  2 people came from the Funeral home.  A woman and a man.  The man had on a black suit and the woman had on a navy blue skirt and weird boots........I remember the boots.
They put a beautiful quilt on Brian and took him away...................
How did you pick that day???
Isn't it strange that of all the days in forever you picked that day?
Wow.
You would have really liked Brian.  Everyone did.  Our friends called us 'Brat" instead of Brian and Pat.
It's okay, it is a comforting memory, that day, because he did it just the way he wanted to....at home.
Hugs

Awwwww..   

I  dunno.. just pulled it off the top of my head, honest!   

Am so sorry for your loss Tolerance.  I am glad that it's a comforting memory.  Sigh. 

Tolerance, your description brought me to tears!  Bless you!

It is amazing you chose that date, Wyks! 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #438 on: August 26, 2010, 09:02:34 PM »

my first involvement in a abduction, and it was a mistake
by all parties involved, because of the note

its 6-5-84, 8;45am, i stop by a friends place to pick up 2 ladders
little G jr, yells out the window, hey its my BDAY. oh cool how old
are you? im 6 and a big big smile, i go into the house, his mom is
at work and auntie is still snoozing, i say whats for BkFt, he says
coco puffs, i ask him do you want Pcakes, yes yes, no Pcake mix, so
i say we will leave auntie a note and go down the street to mom and pops
little G jr loves those BlBerry Pcakes,, we do BkFt, going back to the
house he sees one of those electric kid cars, at a yard sale, he wants
to see it, we stop, its a real good price, not enough $$$, leave a deposit
go to bank, for more $$$, G jr says ice cream, ok, we walk over to the
dairy whip, eat ice cream,walking back to my truck, G jr shoe is untied
i bend down to tie it, a nice shiny flatfoot shoe is next to his, she
asks G jr, if he is G jr, yes, she asks him if he knows me,yes, do you want
to ride in the police car, he looks at me can we, i say yes. he wants
the siren, so the siren is on.
auntie is in front yard, wigging out, mom pulls up wigging out, dad shows up
wigging out, 3 more LE show up, im still in the car, G is out and talking to
a LE and DHS, LE go into house, finds the note that blew under the table
LE talk to mom an dad, another 1/2hr goes by, it is now 12;15, a captain
lets me out of car, him and the DHS lady, talk to me, i am now free to go.
i was never asked any Qs till the captain and the DHS lady

2yrs later
my 2nd involvement was as witness, though i really didnt see anything, or hear
anything, same st. same house, same people at the house, but across the st a
little girl is kidnapped, by the GM, taken to PA in the MTs and hidden for 3-4 months, it happened in about a minute and a half, and me and friend were
grilled at least 20Xs, then watched like hawks because we refused the LDT
we refused for other illegal activity at the time, we were smokin bud, and
thought the LE would bust us, we find out later, they would have used that
for leverage, but not charged us, silly paranoid us

omigosh cw!!!!   

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: August 26, 2010, 09:02:39 PM »

WHERE'S KYRON HORMAN? Investigators & Groundskeeper @ Skyline Review Timeline
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIiDe5uib6c&feature=player_embedded

i may be wrong about the zero turn mower, what he is using in vid is not a
zero turn mower, it looks like a 52" cut mower, still checking the time, need a
better idea of the size of field

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.