April 28, 2024, 10:37:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #24 8/25/10 -8/28/10  (Read 194756 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #440 on: August 26, 2010, 09:13:27 PM »

Tolerance, your description brought me to tears!  Bless you!

It is amazing you chose that date, Wyks! 

Yah.  Especially cuz while off the top of my head it wasn't my first choice.  Was gonna say June 4th, then March something or other, then went to January, then figured what the heck I'll go back a few years too.  Guess it's kind of thrown me for a loop too, cuz I have been trying to 'fine-tune' some sensing abilities lately.  What say you, Clay?  (Fine time for my psychic mentor to go on a lil vacay, lol). 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #441 on: August 26, 2010, 09:17:56 PM »

WHERE'S KYRON HORMAN? Investigators & Groundskeeper @ Skyline Review Timeline
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIiDe5uib6c&feature=player_embedded

i may be wrong about the zero turn mower, what he is using in vid is not a
zero turn mower, it looks like a 52" cut mower, still checking the time, need a
better idea of the size of field

What's a zero turn mower?  Have no clue about mowers.  But I can hire a landscaper in the blink of an eye!  ok, shutting up now. 

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: August 26, 2010, 09:18:24 PM »

Youtube is having mucho trouble today!   A 500 server error is showing for this video.  What really tickles me is what it says below.

LOL!  "A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation."

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #443 on: August 26, 2010, 09:21:57 PM »

Youtube is having mucho trouble today!   A 500 server error is showing for this video.  What really tickles me is what it says below.

LOL!  "A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation."

So THATs where everybody else went!!   

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: August 26, 2010, 09:25:53 PM »

So THATs where everybody else went!!   

LOL, Wyks!   

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: August 26, 2010, 09:31:04 PM »

yep scary, the fear on the parents faces was heart breaking, and they kept
a tight rein on the boys after that, i knew that the parents would  be ok,
 once the initial shock was over, but was real unsure about LE, they were so 
quite towards me, kept me wondering, can i be charged with something
the boys parents have since passed away, and under very bad and
suspicious circumstances, the boys, G jr and bro are, having difficulties
because of parents deaths, the funny thing neither boy married
and have had turbulent relationships, and no children, they have never
said, but i wonder if i had a part in that, another weird thing, is their
lives have been surrounded by tragedy, they are educated, good jobs
but not living, per say ya know

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: August 26, 2010, 09:32:30 PM »

Yah.  Especially cuz while off the top of my head it wasn't my first choice.  Was gonna say June 4th, then March something or other, then went to January, then figured what the heck I'll go back a few years too.  Guess it's kind of thrown me for a loop too, cuz I have been trying to 'fine-tune' some sensing abilities lately.  What say you, Clay?  (Fine time for my psychic mentor to go on a lil vacay, lol). 

LOL!  Yeah!  We need to get you in training!

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: August 26, 2010, 09:36:03 PM »

yep scary, the fear on the parents faces was heart breaking, and they kept
a tight rein on the boys after that, i knew that the parents would  be ok,
 once the initial shock was over, but was real unsure about LE, they were so 
quite towards me, kept me wondering, can i be charged with something
the boys parents have since passed away, and under very bad and
suspicious circumstances, the boys, G jr and bro are, having difficulties
because of parents deaths, the funny thing neither boy married
and have had turbulent relationships, and no children, they have never
said, but i wonder if i had a part in that, another weird thing, is their
lives have been surrounded by tragedy, they are educated, good jobs
but not living, per say ya know

I don't believe the thing that happened with you has affected their future lives, CW.  Don't carry guilt for that.  You were doing something nice.  Through a trick of fate, the note falling under the table, it became a problem.  Don't feel bad!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: August 26, 2010, 09:36:56 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I have been preoccupied today and ... have not had a chance to catch up.  Was there any updates?  Forgive me if the following has been posted.

I am weary ... somewhat discouraged.  Maybe a game of Scrabble and ... then early to bed.

Good Night

Janet
6:40 PM

+++++++

Kyron Horman's Wall Of Hope Moving Sunday
POSTED: 5:15 pm PDT August 26, 2010
UPDATED: 5:36 pm PDT August 26, 2010

http://www.kptv.com/news/24777325/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #449 on: August 26, 2010, 09:59:46 PM »

Wyks. Thank you SO MUCH for posting this link. I just finished reading the profile of TES and Tim, and I am just so filled with gratitude right now for the opportunity to participate on SM and to contribute in my own little microscopic way. I have felt an inexplicable affection for Tim since he arrived on the scene in Caylee's case, and now I feel as though I 'know' him even more. He has always struck me as such a humble, teachable person. What a tribute to his daughter Laura. What an amazing organization. And what an amazing group of people you all are!

You're welcome, mediamama!  I hear ya, and feel the same.  Would love to actually meet Tim, am betting he is as he appears to be.  Feels good to know that we can each contribute in whichever way possible, and all of it is welcome.  I like that for TES, if Tim and his team come into an area near any of us to do a search, we can become part of his team, for our own areas.  For those who cannot physically search, there are many other things that can be done.  Feels good to know that, makes it feel less frustrating, like we are doing something to help these families with missing loved ones, no matter where we are.  Feels good to be part of the forum that is supportive of Tim as well.  Like we are an extension of his work.   

Sorry I disappeared earlier, as I was at work. Sad  I worked with Tim and team in Columbus, OH working on two missing boys at the same time.  Because another OH monkey and myself were from SM, we got special insight because of his trust in Red.  So Thanks to Red and SM for that.  But I do want to say, from personal experience, he really is the most caring and compassionate man.  The knowledge he brought was just amazing!  While we did foot searches, including off duty police officers, who were a huge help, there were volunteer water searchers with sonar.  The mounted horses and there owners were amazing. And at the end of the day, we were one of few volunteers who got to go into TES personal bus and see the water search sonar recording with complete explanation of what they were looking at, it turned out to be such a learning experience.  It was amazing how he thought out and planned certain areas for searches. He is truly brilliant! The experience was one I will never forget.  Though I would love to work with him again, I certainly don't want it to be because another missing and tragic event.  Unfortunately, the cases we worked on,were a couple years old and the boys were never found, but I felt an accomplishment I've never felt in my life.  The families of the missing were so grateful and gave me even more incentive to work in over 90 degree weather, sunburn and hurting, any other day, I would be complaining, but never thought about these days.  The moment that got to me the most is when they brought a volunteer bus to one of our search areas with food, by several other area families of missing family members.  They sat with us in the bus and told there stories and it just broke my heart and touched me to no end, I couldn't help but cry.  I can say it it was one of the most amazing experiences in my life.  I know of other Monkeys in other states who have worked with him as well.  Thank you Red for providing the opportunity humbling and the feeling of passion for the families of the missing. Tim is a true inspiration and hero. 

I ASK YOU TO GO TO HIS WEBSITE AND EITHER BECOME A MEMBER OR JUST DONATE WHATEVER YOU CAN!  IT IS SO WORTH WHILE, WE NEVER KNOW, GOD FORBID, WE MAY NEED HIM SOMEDAY!

I know Klass won't mind my O/T for plugging for Tim, he's an  an angelic monkey

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: August 26, 2010, 10:02:30 PM »

Tim Miller has a heart of gold.  He puts searching for others often ahead of his own health IMO. 

Thanks for sharing your experience Dihannah!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: August 26, 2010, 10:04:42 PM »

I was just looking over at InSessions, and don't know what to think about this. A week or two ago a young boy was attacked in a park, here is the article again  http://beaverton.katu.com/content/police-hunting-greenway-park-suspect   Does anyone have a picture of the sketch of the man who did this, and a pic of the man/groundskeeper at Skyline School on the 4th. People are talking about how similar the characteristics are, and since I'm no good at that, just wondered if anyone saw that. And want to make it real clear, I'm not accusing the groundskeeper of anything, just that supposedly the two look similar. Interesting, but more then likely nothing.

Greenway Park suspect:

http://beaverton.katu.com/content/did-you-see-man-around-beaverton-monday

Groundskeeper, Dave Stensen - Skyline:

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100582364.html

The drawing was posted on August 18, about an event that took place on August 16.

The picture was posted August 12.  

Simple deduction is that the excess facial hair could have been shaved off between August 12 and August 16.

Just saying...

Puzzler:

I've wondered this also and have brought it to attention of several people.

Here's a copy of the alleged Beaverton suspect:

« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 10:08:21 PM by klaasend » Logged

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: August 26, 2010, 10:10:03 PM »

Sorry I had moved my sketch photo and just fixed it.  I missed that you added it too.  Yeah, there is a resemblance but as others have pointed out likely a resemblance to many men in their 50-60's.
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #453 on: August 26, 2010, 10:15:08 PM »

I still cannot wrap my head around the fact that Terri is not requesting at least supervised visitation with Kiara! I cannot imagine her Attorneys thinking on this. It makes her look very cold and uncaring. The only thing that I can figure is that it will be part of the slander lawsuit later. "Because of all of the slander, this poor woman was kept from seeing her daughter for months", blah blah blah! NOTHING would keep me from my daughter!

The only reason I can think of other than she sucks as a mom, is had she requested visitation, Kaine would have disputed it on the grounds of <<<insert everything they have on TH up to this point.>>>  Whatever it is, it must be either bad enough she knows she would be denied visitation and/or she does not want to risk it being accessed by the public.
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #454 on: August 26, 2010, 10:19:45 PM »

I completely believe your sensing abilities, Wyks...........
True and honest and unbelievable
Brian's Date of Birth::::::: June 4, 1948.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: August 26, 2010, 10:20:00 PM »

I still cannot wrap my head around the fact that Terri is not requesting at least supervised visitation with Kiara! I cannot imagine her Attorneys thinking on this. It makes her look very cold and uncaring. The only thing that I can figure is that it will be part of the slander lawsuit later. "Because of all of the slander, this poor woman was kept from seeing her daughter for months", blah blah blah! NOTHING would keep me from my daughter!

The only reason I can think of other than she sucks as a mom, is had she requested visitation, Kaine would have disputed it on the grounds of <<<insert everything they have on TH up to this point.>>>  Whatever it is, it must be either bad enough she knows she would be denied visitation and/or she does not want to risk it being accessed by the public.

I agree with you Klaas, but I would go crazy!  I don't know if there is anything that would keep me from my children, especially that age.  I feel the same as Sebastian, I can't wrap my head around it.  Lord, I wish we had more info, like in the Sunshine law of FL.  I'm going bonkers!

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #456 on: August 26, 2010, 10:21:16 PM »

I completely believe your sensing abilities, Wyks...........
True and honest and unbelievable
Brian's Date of Birth::::::: June 4, 1948.

and to prove my shock, I got in the quote box.........my first time.
Hugs for you, Wyks.  sometimes odd things happen that can not be explained. 
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #457 on: August 26, 2010, 10:22:59 PM »

Tim Miller has a heart of gold.  He puts searching for others often ahead of his own health IMO. 

I only know him from reading and watching on the internet but from what I have seen that man puts searches at the expense of his own health.  Or maybe that's what you already said.  When I see him I just want to cry and help him.

No parent should have to go through what he has gone through.
Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #458 on: August 26, 2010, 10:24:22 PM »

O/T Tolerance:

TY for the lovely remembering. Thank you for sharing. Same scene, different characters but same feeling. The mortuary asked us to step out when they came to take my grandmother. We followed them out as they left the house.  It wasn't until I walked into the the room that I saw it. They had stripped the hospital bed and in her place they left a single red rose. So thank you Tolerance for letting us be part of it. (I tried to email you privately but you have it turned off)...

(hugs))
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: August 26, 2010, 10:25:26 PM »

I only know him from reading and watching on the internet but from what I have seen that man puts searches at the expense of his own health.  Or maybe that's what you already said.  When I see him I just want to cry and help him.

No parent should have to go through what he has gone through.

He has had some health issues, putting him in the hospital.  The man has energy and focus, I've never seen before.  Keep him in your prayers and again
Please DONATE!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.