April 27, 2024, 12:21:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #24 8/25/10 -8/28/10  (Read 194689 times)
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #460 on: August 26, 2010, 10:28:00 PM »

In the wedding pics, has anyone seen pics of Terri's parents?  If not, I wonder why they did not go?

Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #461 on: August 26, 2010, 10:28:15 PM »

Sorry I had moved my sketch photo and just fixed it.  I missed that you added it too.  Yeah, there is a resemblance but as others have pointed out likely a resemblance to many men in their 50-60's.

I sure hope that next there isn't someone in the news that looks like a middle aged, overweight woman with bifocals 'cause I'd BE GOING TO JAIL!!! 

I think it's a stereotype to look at the janitor and the grounds keeper.  I do understand that people see a resemblance but I'm sure that the little boy would be able to instantly tell police if it was or not.
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #462 on: August 26, 2010, 10:28:36 PM »

Justa:  love your beautiful sock monkey.  What is her name?  Brandi is a gift.

Di:  What a wonderful, heartwarming recounting.  Thank you.

I am headed for bed early tonight and will be praying for all the missing children and all those who love them and who look for them.

P
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #463 on: August 26, 2010, 10:29:29 PM »

Did anyone notice my BEAUTIFUL avatar made by Brandi????  She's just so talented!
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: August 26, 2010, 10:34:03 PM »

O/T Tolerance:

TY for the lovely remembering. Thank you for sharing. Same scene, different characters but same feeling. The mortuary asked us to step out when they came to take my grandmother. We followed them out as they left the house.  It wasn't until I walked into the the room that I saw it. They had stripped the hospital bed and in her place they left a single red rose. So thank you Tolerance for letting us be part of it. (I tried to email you privately but you have it turned off)...

(hugs))

Mon, beautiful.  Thank you.
I love the pic of the child  in your avi..............darling.
I took my hotmail addy off my sig and don't check it anymore........I received one email that made think better of the whole idea.
sorry.

I will stay completely on topic now........thanks to all for kindness.   
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: August 26, 2010, 10:35:06 PM »

Did anyone notice my BEAUTIFUL avatar made by Brandi????  She's just so talented!

me, me, I did!  I asked what her name is.  I love her. 
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #466 on: August 26, 2010, 10:36:07 PM »

Brandi, CBB and Klaas are awesome with av's!  CBB has done many Tinkerbell's for me.  Ironically Trimm is Tink too and we both have dachsunds!  SM attracts all the most special people! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: August 26, 2010, 10:37:26 PM »

I never post on IS anymore but read there once in a while.
Someone posted that one of the Portland news stations tweeted that the news conference has been changed to 'one on one' interviews.
I can't find anything to post a link.
I hope there is not beginning to be a disconnect between KH and DY.  I picked up (imo) what I thought was a bit of tension between them last time.....
Maybe someone can find a link to this info?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: August 26, 2010, 10:41:45 PM »

Someone posted that one of the Portland news stations tweeted that the news conference has been changed to 'one on one' interviews.
I hope there is not beginning to be a disconnect between KH and DY.  I picked up (imo) what I thought was a bit of tension between them last time.....

I'll look, thanks!
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #469 on: August 26, 2010, 10:41:55 PM »

Justa:  love your beautiful sock monkey.  What is her name?  Brandi is a gift.

Di:  What a wonderful, heartwarming recounting.  Thank you.

I am headed for bed early tonight and will be praying for all the missing children and all those who love them and who look for them.

P

I try every night to pray for these missing kids.  To be sure, they didn't die in vain and if we had been there we all would have intervened.  At one point I was going to list all the kids I knew of that were missing but it would have filled the page.
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #470 on: August 26, 2010, 10:42:35 PM »

Kyron's parents to speak Friday
http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-parents-to-speak-Friday-101562878.html

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The parents of Kyron Horman have scheduled press interviews beginning at 11 a.m. Friday to speak to the public about the disappearance of their son.

Kaine Horman and Desiree Young will be meeting with the press in a series of one-on-one interviews Friday to discuss the case.

Kyron Horman disappeared June 4 from Skyline Elementary School.

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #471 on: August 26, 2010, 10:43:33 PM »

I WONDERED when that would possibly happen.  Of course we don't really know why, maybe the new agency just finally wanted one on one.  Maybe this new divorce proceedings stirred up a bunch of bad memories.  I do feel sorry for Desiree.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #472 on: August 26, 2010, 10:44:20 PM »

I have been amazed at how much they've stuck together under the circumstances of the past and what Kaine did to her.  She has been so graceful in all this, but I wonder if she somewhat blames him for the circumstance of bringing Terri into the picture.  I've admired how they have stuck together for the best interest for Kyron, but personally, I'd feel somewhat upset at him for the possibility of him bringing the most suspected person of the disappearence in lil Kyron's life.  I'd probably be more bitter than she has been showing.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: August 26, 2010, 10:44:28 PM »

Here is a link to the tweet about the cancelled press conf. that was scheduled to tomorrow.
http://twitter.com/KATUNews
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: August 26, 2010, 10:45:10 PM »

I'll look, thanks!

posted, the tweet link, Klaas
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #475 on: August 26, 2010, 10:45:54 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Kaine-Horman-Desiree-Young-to-speak-Friday/9gkZaJScy02NSoneZwWZ5g.cspx

The parents of Kyron Horman, the missing 7-year-old Skyline student, will hold a press event Friday starting at 11 a.m.

Kaine Horman and Desiree Young will speak about the boy’s upcoming birthday as well as latest developments in the case.

Individual interviews with local and national media members will be conducted. This is expected to take several hours.

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #476 on: August 26, 2010, 10:46:16 PM »

me, me, I did!  I asked what her name is.  I love her. 

(((((Tolerance))))) big hugs to you!  I think that Kyron's special positive vibe has spread out to all those of us keep following his situation.  Maybe that would be one positive thing we could concentrate on.   
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: August 26, 2010, 10:46:28 PM »

I WONDERED when that would possibly happen.  Of course we don't really know why, maybe the new agency just finally wanted one on one.  Maybe this new divorce proceedings stirred up a bunch of bad memories.  I do feel sorry for Desiree.

I feel sorry for her, too, Justamama!  If there is the slightest chance Kyron is alive and comes home, I would like to see him go live with his Mama!

Love your avatar!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: August 26, 2010, 10:46:51 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Kaine-Horman-Desiree-Young-to-speak-Friday/9gkZaJScy02NSoneZwWZ5g.cspx

Kaine Horman, Desiree Young to speak Friday

Reported by: Koin Local 6 Web Team
Published: 9:22 am
Last Update: 7:02 pm

The parents of Kyron Horman, the missing 7-year-old Skyline student, will hold a press event Friday starting at 11 a.m.

Kaine Horman and Desiree Young will speak about the boy’s upcoming birthday as well as latest developments in the case.

Individual interviews with local and national media members will be conducted. This is expected to take several hours. 

This comes just two days after a divorce proceeding appearance by Kyron’s stepmother, Terri Horman, who has been the focus of law enforcement, but has never been named a person of interest in the case.

Check with KOINLocal6.com throughout the day and watch the nightly news after NFL football.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: August 26, 2010, 10:47:56 PM »

Thanks, Zippiddy!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.