April 27, 2024, 04:24:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #24 8/25/10 -8/28/10  (Read 194714 times)
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #500 on: August 26, 2010, 11:28:34 PM »

Did anyone notice my BEAUTIFUL avatar made by Brandi????  She's just so talented!

Oh, Justa, you look beautiful! She does a fantastic job! She just did mine and I love it too!!!

Pf

I have not had too many people who didn't even know me do nice things for me in my life.  This helps take my 'edge' off.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #501 on: August 26, 2010, 11:29:23 PM »

Tolerance, your description brought me to tears!  Bless you!

It is amazing you chose that date, Wyks! 

Yah.  Especially cuz while off the top of my head it wasn't my first choice.  Was gonna say June 4th, then March something or other, then went to January, then figured what the heck I'll go back a few years too.  Guess it's kind of thrown me for a loop too, cuz I have been trying to 'fine-tune' some sensing abilities lately.  What say you, Clay?  (Fine time for my psychic mentor to go on a lil vacay, lol). 

I completely believe your sensing abilities, Wyks...........
True and honest and unbelievable
Brian's Date of Birth::::::: June 4, 1948.

and to prove my shock, I got in the quote box.........my first time.
Hugs for you, Wyks.  sometimes odd things happen that can not be explained. 

Yay Tolerance, now you're a true monkey on top of that!  A red letter day!  IMO.   

< hugs back! > 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #502 on: August 26, 2010, 11:38:06 PM »

I'm heading off for the night.  Good night all you wonderful monkeys.  I really do feel kind of shell shocked coming in here from where I've been and I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop so to speak and it never happens.  You really are a great bunch of people and I thank you for all the research and brain storming you do.

Having written that, I think I write this every Thursday night, tomorrow is another Friday, may it be the LAST Friday that Kryon is missing.

Good night.
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #503 on: August 26, 2010, 11:39:20 PM »

AND thank you again SOOOOO, SO MUCH to Brandi for this beautiful avatar and all the other beautiful artwork she does on here for free.  Thank you!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #504 on: August 26, 2010, 11:49:41 PM »

yep scary, the fear on the parents faces was heart breaking, and they kept
a tight rein on the boys after that, i knew that the parents would  be ok,
 once the initial shock was over, but was real unsure about LE, they were so 
quite towards me, kept me wondering, can i be charged with something
the boys parents have since passed away, and under very bad and
suspicious circumstances, the boys, G jr and bro are, having difficulties
because of parents deaths, the funny thing neither boy married
and have had turbulent relationships, and no children, they have never
said, but i wonder if i had a part in that, another weird thing, is their
lives have been surrounded by tragedy, they are educated, good jobs
but not living, per say ya know

Awwwwww CW....   

I hear ya.  Sometimes tho, we are our own worst enemies.  The feeling of what if... If only... And those are things we will never know, yet... beat ourselves up over anyway.  Sounds to me like.. fate..  And we humans are the best at assigning ourselves a chitload of guilt over things that we had no control over in the first place.  The boys are grown, educated, good jobs.  Something went right in their lives.  The living they need to do, has to come from within themselves. 

There is a saying.. "Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."  ~ Norman Cousins

Maybe CW, just maybe, what those boys need is someone to show them how to live again.  To remind them what living is all about, what it's for.  < hugs >

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #505 on: August 26, 2010, 11:52:35 PM »

Dihannah1,
Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with Tim and team!   

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: August 26, 2010, 11:55:58 PM »

Dihannah1,
Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with Tim and team!   

Thanks from me, too!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #507 on: August 27, 2010, 12:01:03 AM »

I ask this with the utmost of respect but I'm wondering if our moderator Klaas is related in any way to Polly Klaas?  I apologize in advance if this is a delicate subject.  You don't have to answer if it's uncomfortable.

No, Klaas isn't related to Polly Klaas.  And she's admin, not a moderator here at Scared Monkeys. (Which means among her many varied duties, she approves members, bans members and etc.) 

Well hmmmm since we're asking is klaas like a triplet, have worker elves, cloned? All the daily updates, postings, answering emails, keeping facts straight etc amaze me, I can't keep up just reading the threads-I need whatever it is. lol
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: August 27, 2010, 12:13:26 AM »

I ask this with the utmost of respect but I'm wondering if our moderator Klaas is related in any way to Polly Klaas?  I apologize in advance if this is a delicate subject.  You don't have to answer if it's uncomfortable.

No, Klaas isn't related to Polly Klaas.  And she's admin, not a moderator here at Scared Monkeys. (Which means among her many varied duties, she approves members, bans members and etc.) 

Well hmmmm since we're asking is klaas like a triplet, have worker elves, cloned? All the daily updates, postings, answering emails, keeping facts straight etc amaze me, I can't keep up just reading the threads-I need whatever it is. lol

Thanks Shy Monkey - no, just one person like the rest of you.  I depend upon the moderators, they do a great job.  I try and "hang out" in the most active case in the forum just in case there's trouble.  My eyes (the other moderators aka Muffybee, CBB, Bearly, 2nj and San) keep watch over the rest    We have many members that have been posting here for over 5 years that are a big help as well.  So lot's of eyes and helpers. 
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #509 on: August 27, 2010, 12:14:07 AM »

According to this blog;

http://trueattrue.blogspot.com/2010/08/kyron-horman-dog-days-part-v-law.html

True at True Associates

True Nelson, a former Special Agent of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, is a Portland, Oregon Security Consultant and Private Investigator.

Grand Jury has been dismissed?  With no true bill? 

Is this for real? I am confused

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #510 on: August 27, 2010, 12:14:29 AM »

the thing with the mower is how much time it takes to cut size? field
with each mower, the one in vid less time, the zero turn more time

look at 33sec for daves mower in vid, i thought i saw a zero turn in the first
vid of dave and truck,fence, ect
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIiDe5uib6c&feature=player_embedded

zero turn
http://www.scag.com/zeroturns.html

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/productImages/8/1/00000118681-ToroZ5000ZeroTurnRidingMower-large.jpeg

http://www.uncrate.com/men/images/2007/05/swisher-big-mow-zero-turn-mower.jpg

wow thanks for that info CW!  who knew there were so many different kinds?  *looks outside at mower* I just thought they hopped on one and mowed.  lol  duh on me. 

Anyone remember the good ole' push mower?  gahhhhh! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: August 27, 2010, 12:15:49 AM »

AND thank you again SOOOOO, SO MUCH to Brandi for this beautiful avatar and all the other beautiful artwork she does on here for free.  Thank you!

Brandi does beautiful work.  So does CBB and I'm not bad either but Brandi and CBB are probably better than me now with animations.  We all do it for free, me included. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #512 on: August 27, 2010, 12:16:58 AM »

I never post on IS anymore but read there once in a while.
Someone posted that one of the Portland news stations tweeted that the news conference has been changed to 'one on one' interviews.
I can't find anything to post a link.
I hope there is not beginning to be a disconnect between KH and DY.  I picked up (imo) what I thought was a bit of tension between them last time.....
Maybe someone can find a link to this info?

I have been amazed at how much they've stuck together under the circumstances of the past and what Kaine did to her.  She has been so graceful in all this, but I wonder if she somewhat blames him for the circumstance of bringing Terri into the picture.  I've admired how they have stuck together for the best interest for Kyron, but personally, I'd feel somewhat upset at him for the possibility of him bringing the most suspected person of the disappearence in lil Kyron's life.  I'd probably be more bitter than she has been showing.

Well, I know I've read other parents write this and I've written it myself but when I put myself in Desiree's shoes, if I REALLY thought that Terri had a hand it taking my dear, sweet little son?  Yeah, well suffice to say there wouldn't be a restraining order on the planet that would keep me off of her.  She WOULD talk.

That's the trouble though, we don't know what LE has told Desiree.  With my luck I would end up 'adjusting' an innocent person.

Oh I wish there was a better answer for all of this.  WHY can't people just be decent?

Do you ever think God watches us and just weeps in Heaven?

shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #513 on: August 27, 2010, 12:17:36 AM »

I was reading on here tonight http://www.terrihorman.com/ and ended up back on the TH support fb page. Does anyone know what the letters behind the posts made from the page owner represent? It says "Terri Horman Support Page" then has one of these ‎(MB) (EL) (CS) etc I thought it was maybe initials for who's running the page at that time, but if so then it makes no sense why all of them have multiple *defend Terri* posts that start off in third person and halfway through have switched to using "I" and "we".

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: August 27, 2010, 12:21:08 AM »

According to this blog;

True at True Associates

True Nelson, a former Special Agent of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, is a Portland, Oregon Security Consultant and Private Investigator.

I don't think he knows any more than we do in fact, he could be totally wrong.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: August 27, 2010, 12:22:33 AM »

According to this blog;

True at True Associates

Didn't we just hear that the GJ got a 2 month extension?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: August 27, 2010, 12:24:24 AM »

According to this blog;

True at True Associates

Didn't we just hear that the GJ got a 2 month extension?

I don't know if he was correct about the GJ but I agree everything else he said.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: August 27, 2010, 12:24:51 AM »

I never post on IS anymore but read there once in a while.
Someone posted that one of the Portland news stations tweeted that the news conference has been changed to 'one on one' interviews.
I can't find anything to post a link.
I hope there is not beginning to be a disconnect between KH and DY.  I picked up (imo) what I thought was a bit of tension between them last time.....
Maybe someone can find a link to this info?

I have been amazed at how much they've stuck together under the circumstances of the past and what Kaine did to her.  She has been so graceful in all this, but I wonder if she somewhat blames him for the circumstance of bringing Terri into the picture.  I've admired how they have stuck together for the best interest for Kyron, but personally, I'd feel somewhat upset at him for the possibility of him bringing the most suspected person of the disappearence in lil Kyron's life.  I'd probably be more bitter than she has been showing.

Well, I know I've read other parents write this and I've written it myself but when I put myself in Desiree's shoes, if I REALLY thought that Terri had a hand it taking my dear, sweet little son?  Yeah, well suffice to say there wouldn't be a restraining order on the planet that would keep me off of her.  She WOULD talk.

That's the trouble though, we don't know what LE has told Desiree.  With my luck I would end up 'adjusting' an innocent person.

Oh I wish there was a better answer for all of this.  WHY can't people just be decent?

Do you ever think God watches us and just weeps in Heaven?

Sorry for the OT, but I had snipped this pic from a video. Since ya'll mentioned it, I thought I'd show it...and probably blow up the page as well.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: August 27, 2010, 12:25:40 AM »

Besides from what I understand the GJ can be dismissed for periods of time and then called back as is necessary. Right?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: August 27, 2010, 12:25:42 AM »

Ohh. Hmm. Wasn't big after all! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.