April 27, 2024, 01:43:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #24 8/25/10 -8/28/10  (Read 194706 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #520 on: August 27, 2010, 12:26:48 AM »

to set the record straight, dave prob had nothing to do with kyron missing
just weird he happens to resemble the perps description, and since we
no nothing, as far as true factual facts, IMO. he was worth looking at
although he is a city worker, and the attack was in a city park, not portland
though, who knows this is a weird case

thanks clay, i havent talked to them for a few months i think ill call em this wkd

Hey Cw!

The issue I have is Dave is a turf tech with the City of Portland. This makes me concerned weither or not he has had the backrouond check of someone who, let's say, works at the schools and has contact with kids.

To say "I think he does" doesn't count.

I ran his name, Stensen, David through the national sex offender registry:

http://www.nsopw.gov/Core/OffenderSearchCriteria.aspx

And, was brought to a page where I had to click on a name, two choices, so I clicked on Stanson, David Michael.

http://www.nsopw.gov/Core/ResultDetails.aspx?index=0&x=74F56E95-2EFF-45BD-8CFA-C5916D86C98D

It says he was incarcerated in 2009, in Texas, so I checked here:

http://www.myinmatelocator.com/Texas/Texas.html

He isn't in the system, so I imagine he's been released.

It looks like the last time he registered was in: 02/19/09.

This is what I got off a portland site:
http://www.portlandonline.com/

http://www.portlandonline.com/omf/index.cfm?c=28266&a=13710

City of Portland 30000080

Turf Maintenance Technician 1

Turf Maintenance Technician

< respectfully snipped >

Omigosh Monkey King!!!!!!!!!!   

The only difference, the vowels in the last name.  What are the odds in this case??   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
MonkeyFlower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #521 on: August 27, 2010, 12:28:39 AM »

I was reading on here tonight http://www.terrihorman.com/ and ended up back on the TH support fb page. Does anyone know what the letters behind the posts made from the page owner represent? It says "Terri Horman Support Page" then has one of these ‎(MB) (EL) (CS) etc I thought it was maybe initials for who's running the page at that time, but if so then it makes no sense why all of them have multiple *defend Terri* posts that start off in third person and halfway through have switched to using "I" and "we".

I think it is the people, MB is MaryBeth, that's all I know. Some people are there just to see what's up, others have been banned.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #522 on: August 27, 2010, 12:29:52 AM »

Tamikosmom
Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 -
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2010, 02:55:20 PM »
21. Can we have the list of law enforcement agencies that have assisted in the Kyron Horman investigation?

Sheriff's Office: Gresham Police, Fairview Police, Troutdale Police, Portland Police, Port of Portland Police, Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office, Clackamas County DA MCT, Multnomah County DA’s investigators, Washington County District Attorney’s Office, Washington County Sheriff’s Office, Gladstone Police, Oregon City Police, Milwaukie Police, Canby Police, Lake Oswego Police, West Linn Police, Vancouver Police, Hillsboro Police, Beaverton Police, FBI, DEA, ICE, Secret Service, DOD Defense Criminal Investigative Services, Oregon DOJ, Oregon State Police. This list does not include search and rescue resources.

Just my opinion, but I do not believe Terri and Dede have all of these agencies fooled with all of the resources they possess. Just to have all of these agencies involved suggests a much larger situation than a school teacher and gardener. I don't give a hoot about the darn divorce. I want to know what is really going on here.

Can anyone find any other missing child's case where these agencies were all involved?

OOOOHHHHHH Peac!!! What a great idea.  I would love to know the answer to that question.  I'm wondering if everyone jumped in because he went missing from a school?  That in itself is a whole other issue.  If it was just Jo Blow's kid missing from the street all these people wouldn't be involved so I'm curious.  What does each agency handle?  I wish I was as smart as out brilliant Monkey researchers but I'm not.  Sorry I can't contribute more to each case so I'll have to rely on the expert Monkeys here!

Do you think that a larger involvment might be in connection with the landscaper - drugs in Oregon and druglords from Mexico (landscaper/Mexican connection)?

Maybe Terri was running her own little drug route that morning...and other mornings that some people didn't like her doing and they took revenge?

Puzzler Monkey

I think you should keep on typin' because I think you are on to something here. AND I quite likely  think there is even more, hence all the agencies and yes to the (aptly put) "landscaper aspect"

Yep yep yep yep!!!   

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: August 27, 2010, 12:30:11 AM »

thanks clay, i havent talked to them for a few months i think ill call em this wkd

Hey Cw!

The issue I have is Dave is a turf tech with the City of Portland. This makes me concerned weither or not he has had the backrouond check of someone who, let's say, works at the schools and has contact with kids.

And, was brought to a page where I had to click on a name, two choices, so I clicked on Stanson, David Michael.

http://www.nsopw.gov/Core/ResultDetails.aspx?index=0&x=74F56E95-2EFF-45BD-8CFA-C5916D86C98D

< respectfully snipped >

The only difference, the vowels in the last name.  What are the odds in this case??   

And again, although he says he is a "turf technician" we all can easily recognize that he does landscape maintenance.

Not inferring anything, I'm just mentioning the fact.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: August 27, 2010, 12:30:57 AM »

Tamikosmom
21. Can we have the list of law enforcement agencies that have assisted in the Kyron Horman investigation?

Sheriff's Office: Gresham Police, Fairview Police, Troutdale Police, Portland Police, Port of Portland Police, Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office, Clackamas County DA MCT, Multnomah County DA’s investigators, Washington County District Attorney’s Office, Washington County Sheriff’s Office, Gladstone Police, Oregon City Police, Milwaukie Police, Canby Police, Lake Oswego Police, West Linn Police, Vancouver Police, Hillsboro Police, Beaverton Police, FBI, DEA, ICE, Secret Service, DOD Defense Criminal Investigative Services, Oregon DOJ, Oregon State Police. This list does not include search and rescue resources.

Just my opinion, but I do not believe Terri and Dede have all of these agencies fooled with all of the resources they possess. Just to have all of these agencies involved suggests a much larger situation than a school teacher and gardener. I don't give a hoot about the darn divorce. I want to know what is really going on here.

Can anyone find any other missing child's case where these agencies were all involved?

OOOOHHHHHH Peac!!! What a great idea.  I would love to know the answer to that question.  I'm wondering if everyone jumped in because he went missing from a school?  That in itself is a whole other issue.  If it was just Jo Blow's kid missing from the street all these people wouldn't be involved so I'm curious.  What does each agency handle?  I wish I was as smart as out brilliant Monkey researchers but I'm not.  Sorry I can't contribute more to each case so I'll have to rely on the expert Monkeys here!

Do you think that a larger involvment might be in connection with the landscaper - drugs in Oregon and druglords from Mexico (landscaper/Mexican connection)?

Maybe Terri was running her own little drug route that morning...and other mornings that some people didn't like her doing and they took revenge?

Puzzler Monkey

I think you should keep on typin' because I think you are on to something here. AND I quite likely  think there is even more, hence all the agencies and yes to the (aptly put) "landscaper aspect"

Yep yep yep yep!!!   

LOL Can I type any slower? I am saying the same thing. LOL!

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #525 on: August 27, 2010, 12:32:35 AM »

I ask this with the utmost of respect but I'm wondering if our moderator Klaas is related in any way to Polly Klaas?  I apologize in advance if this is a delicate subject.  You don't have to answer if it's uncomfortable.

No, Klaas isn't related to Polly Klaas.  And she's admin, not a moderator here at Scared Monkeys. (Which means among her many varied duties, she approves members, bans members and etc.) 

Thank you for answering that.  It was selfish of me to even ask it actually.  I have just the absolute most respect for Marc Klaas.  I just think he's an amazing man and if he has anything to say, I'm listening.

Asking is how we learn, Justamama!  I remember asking the very same thing at one point, several years ago.  And I agree with you about Marc, btw. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: August 27, 2010, 12:35:48 AM »

Hey Cw!

< respectfully snipped >

But it's a totally different guy?  Why do we care about this guy, the one in TX?
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #527 on: August 27, 2010, 12:39:17 AM »

According to this blog;

http://trueattrue.blogspot.com/2010/08/kyron-horman-dog-days-part-v-law.html

True at True Associates

True Nelson, a former Special Agent of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, is a Portland, Oregon Security Consultant and Private Investigator.

Grand Jury has been dismissed?  With no true bill? 

Is this for real? I am confused

I don't think he knows any more than we do in fact, he could be totally wrong.

Didn't we just hear that the GJ got a 2 month extension?

I don't know if he was correct about the GJ but I agree everything else he said.

More, I guess we wait and see then... PMLatte...I too agree, thanks all...I guess my "gullibility" is trying to pop thru the headache ::MonkeyNoNo::time to go to bed. G'nite  an angelic monkey's
btw, if I haven't said it before, I am glad I was allowed into SM, thanks for making me feel like family
bit of O/T..Here a couple weeks ago, on the TH support page, someone called us "Sacred" monkeys,hehehe ::MonkeyHaHa::had to laugh...

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: August 27, 2010, 12:39:26 AM »

If it is true that Kyron was known to tell people that his SM was dead, I wonder what else he told people? Especially his neighbors, teachers, classmates and, friends?

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: August 27, 2010, 12:41:03 AM »

According to this blog;

True at True Associates

True Nelson, a former Special Agent of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, is a Portland, Oregon Security Consultant and Private Investigator.

I don't know if he was correct about the GJ but I agree everything else he said.

More, I guess we wait and see then... PMLatte...I too agree, thanks all...I guess my "gullibility" is trying to pop thru the headache ::MonkeyNoNo::time to go to bed. G'nite  an angelic monkey's
btw, if I haven't said it before, I am glad I was allowed into SM, thanks for making me feel like family
bit of O/T..Here a couple weeks ago, on the TH support page, someone called us "Sacred" monkeys,hehehe ::MonkeyHaHa::had to laugh...

Goodnight Smile LOL about the typo on that site.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: August 27, 2010, 12:43:12 AM »

According to this blog;

True at True Associates

I agree with his views as well. I have said it before and I will say it again, law enforcement has a risky, thankless job and IN MY opinion they are not monetarily compensated enough for putting their lives on the line. But........the bottom line is that they are public servants. They work for the people and the tax payers, "US ",pick up the tab for everything that they do. I just wish they had a little bit of checks and balances in place. They can publicly say all day long "no comment" to questions raised and use the protective "we do not want to reveal too much as we need to protect the integrity of the case". What bothers me is that they could (not saying that they have) screw up this case and we would never really know what went wrong. I find it ironic that Terri's attorney is obviously not wanting to mesh the criminal and the divorce case together. Terri obviously does not want to answer any criminal charges in the course of her divorce proceedings which is why she has stayed away from Kiara. Houze must be pretty confident that LE will never bring charges against his client or what difference would it make if she answers the questions now or after she is arrested? Maybe the locating of the body? Ugh, I hate to even think that!
MonkeyFlower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #531 on: August 27, 2010, 12:46:30 AM »

AND thank you again SOOOOO, SO MUCH to Brandi for this beautiful avatar and all the other beautiful artwork she does on here for free.  Thank you!

This one is gorgeous, I agree.

If ever anyone wants to do one for me - when and if you are inspired I like fairies and cute monkeys and I like the monkey flower (which is what this flower is names) and I like water and green growing things
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #532 on: August 27, 2010, 12:48:41 AM »

Hi everyone,

I want to share this with you. I don't know if it will help but it brought a little relief to me and for obvious reasons saddened me. As I have mentioned before my dad died recently. I received a book from an old family friend tonight. It was a book about Dayton Leroy Rogers called Blood Lust by Gary King. It was also a book about my dad who was Sheriff of Clackamus County (Portland,Or.) at the time and the team of detectives that caught this sick evil serial killer.  I cannot imagine what they all have gone through with their jobs. I do know they lived it, breathed it, and never gave up no matter what it looked like from the outside. I know this because I know my dad, he was hard core. They were also a team, they stuck together, even now, these guys were at my dad's funeral.

So what's the point for you and me here at S.M.?

It's hope....That's all just hope, trust and faith in that which we cannot see

The copy I recieved tonight is signed by the author and several of the detectives on the case.

Here is what one of them said " This case and so many others were successfully investigated by your detective division not just because of our intensive training, but more importantly because you fostered the attitude; Do it right, take all the time you need to do it right and come to me when you need anything and we will get it done"

And that was a long time ago without all the technology of today.

I hope this gives a little something to anyone who has lost faith in the detectives. I don't have any answers but I am still hoping they do and like my dad said they are just "doing it right"....
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: August 27, 2010, 12:49:57 AM »

Tamikosmom

Puzzler Monkey

Okay…a little more typin’ about this…something I’ve been mulling about, while the cage has been calm the last few days.

I got to thinking about Kaine/Terri’s new tractor.   I asked a few questions about it recently.  I was curious based only on tidbits of information:  new tractor, Horman’s have a fairly large lot, the little bit of lawn I saw in the picture of the house doesn’t look like it’s big enough to mow it with a tractor, all the talk about gardening, references we all seen about people growing pot/weed and “the police overlooking it”, etc., had me wondering if the tractor was bought for gardening on their land and the possibility of growing pot/weed.

More tidbits of information:  Mexican landscaper involved, rumor of argument with the Horman’s on May 9, landscaper solicited in MFH according to landscaper “only” “after” LE is knocking on his door, maps we’ve seen of Terri’s route on June 4, period of time where she says she was and where cell phone pings were, inferences that Terri is not completely forthcoming in where she said she that day, inferences that Mexican drug lords are in the Portland area because there’s so much pot being grown there, etc.

I’m speculating that it’s possible that Terri either was or had plans to get into moving pot/weed and maybe growing her own supply.  That she was trying to set up a “route” or already had a route set up (i.e., meet in Freddy’s parking lots) to make exchanges.  I would think drug lords would not stand for anyone intruding into their territory and I wonder if the argument on May 9 was about that.  If any of my speculation were true, it could be a motive for Kyron going missing less that one month later.  Kyron would be the child that would be more easily accessible.  Didn’t we hear that Terri met the landscaper at the school?  That would put him in close contact with Kyron…especially if Kyron knew him enough to say “hello”.

IMO, if there’s any involvement by the landscaper in all of this, he’ll never tell the GJ about it, especially if it involves drugs.

…the rest is still unwritten…

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: August 27, 2010, 12:51:58 AM »

According to this blog;

True at True Associates

I agree with his views as well. I have said it before and I will say it again, law enforcement has a risky, thankless job and IN MY opinion they are not monetarily compensated enough for putting their lives on the line. But........the bottom line is that they are public servants. They work for the people and the tax payers, "US ",pick up the tab for everything that they do. I just wish they had a little bit of checks and balances in place. They can publicly say all day long "no comment" to questions raised and use the protective "we do not want to reveal too much as we need to protect the integrity of the case". What bothers me is that they could (not saying that they have) screw up this case and we would never really know what went wrong. I find it ironic that Terri's attorney is obviously not wanting to mesh the criminal and the divorce case together. Terri obviously does not want to answer any criminal charges in the course of her divorce proceedings which is why she has stayed away from Kiara. Houze must be pretty confident that LE will never bring charges against his client or what difference would it make if she answers the questions now or after she is arrested? Maybe the locating of the body? Ugh, I hate to even think that!

Sebastian, as much as we all agree they, LE, have to be meticulous (sp?) about how they handle their investigation. It sucks for us nobodies but that is how it is. His concern about offering immunity seems legit in this case. I agree with him on that also.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #535 on: August 27, 2010, 12:51:58 AM »

And, was brought to a page where I had to click on a name, two choices, so I clicked on , David Michael.

< respectfully snipped >

[/quote]

But it's a totally different guy?  Why do we care about this guy, the one in TX?
[/quote]

Name Redacted2/Name Redacted  --  difference of letters a to e

Stensen/Stanson  -- difference of letters e to a and an e to o

too much of a leap?  perhaps!!! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #536 on: August 27, 2010, 12:53:49 AM »

[/quote]

Sorry didn't finish cleaning up that quote stack in the post before.  gahhhh.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: August 27, 2010, 12:55:04 AM »

AND thank you again SOOOOO, SO MUCH to Brandi for this beautiful avatar and all the other beautiful artwork she does on here for free.  Thank you!

This one is gorgeous, I agree.

If ever anyone wants to do one for me - when and if you are inspired I like fairies and cute monkeys and I like the monkey flower (which is what this flower is names) and I like water and green growing things

MonkeyFlower - you need to ask Brandi or CBB in their threads in the Monkey Lounge.

Brandi's thread:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1217971#new

CBB 's thread:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8273.msg1211112#new
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: August 27, 2010, 12:55:51 AM »

Hi everyone,

I want to share this with you. I don't know if it will help but it brought a little relief to me and for obvious reasons saddened me. As I have mentioned before my dad died recently. I received a book from an old family friend tonight. It was a book about Dayton Leroy Rogers called Blood Lust by Gary King. It was also a book about my dad who was Sheriff of Clackamus County (Portland,Or.) at the time and the team of detectives that caught this sick evil serial killer.  I cannot imagine what they all have gone through with their jobs. I do know they lived it, breathed it, and never gave up no matter what it looked like from the outside. I know this because I know my dad, he was hard core. They were also a team, they stuck together, even now, these guys were at my dad's funeral.

So what's the point for you and me here at S.M.?

It's hope....That's all just hope, trust and faith in that which we cannot see

The copy I recieved tonight is signed by the author and several of the detectives on the case.

Here is what one of them said " This case and so many others were successfully investigated by your detective division not just because of our intensive training, but more importantly because you fostered the attitude; Do it right, take all the time you need to do it right and come to me when you need anything and we will get it done"

And that was a long time ago without all the technology of today.

I hope this gives a little something to anyone who has lost faith in the detectives. I don't have any answers but I am still hoping they do and like my dad said they are just "doing it right"....

Thank you tnmomb,

I agree.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #539 on: August 27, 2010, 12:56:49 AM »

Gahhhhhhh!  ok third time's a charm.  lol  sorry! 

<hoping this quote stack is right>

time for bed.  lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.