April 28, 2024, 06:31:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #24 8/25/10 -8/28/10  (Read 194742 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: August 27, 2010, 12:58:48 AM »

But it's a totally different guy?  Why do we care about this guy, the one in TX?

Name Redacted2/Name Redacted  --  difference of letters a to e

Stensen/Stanson  -- difference of letters e to a and an e to o

too much of a leap?  perhaps!!! 

Sorry didn't finish cleaning up that quote stack in the post before.  gahhhh.

[/quote]

But his age is different and he looks totally different.  He is a different person IMO:

David Stanson (not to be confused with David Stensen)

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #541 on: August 27, 2010, 01:00:04 AM »

Well, I know I've read other parents write this and I've written it myself but when I put myself in Desiree's shoes, if I REALLY thought that Terri had a hand it taking my dear, sweet little son?  Yeah, well suffice to say there wouldn't be a restraining order on the planet that would keep me off of her.  She WOULD talk.

That's the trouble though, we don't know what LE has told Desiree.  With my luck I would end up 'adjusting' an innocent person.

Oh I wish there was a better answer for all of this.  WHY can't people just be decent?

Do you ever think God watches us and just weeps in Heaven?

Sorry for the OT, but I had snipped this pic from a video. Since ya'll mentioned it, I thought I'd show it...and probably blow up the page as well.

Thank you so much Gizzie.  Beautiful pic!  So sad. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: August 27, 2010, 01:04:48 AM »

to set the record straight, dave prob had nothing to do with kyron missing
just weird he happens to resemble the perps description, and since we
no nothing, as far as true factual facts, IMO. he was worth looking at
although he is a city worker, and the attack was in a city park, not portland
though, who knows this is a weird case

thanks clay, i havent talked to them for a few months i think ill call em this wkd

Hey Cw!

The issue I have is Dave is a turf tech with the City of Portland. This makes me concerned weither or not he has had the backrouond check of someone who, let's say, works at the schools and has contact with kids.

To say "I think he does" doesn't count.

I ran his name, Stensen, David through the national sex offender registry:

http://www.nsopw.gov/Core/OffenderSearchCriteria.aspx

And, was brought to a page where I had to click on a name, two choices, so I clicked on Stanson, David Michael.

http://www.nsopw.gov/Core/ResultDetails.aspx?index=0&x=74F56E95-2EFF-45BD-8CFA-C5916D86C98D

It says he was incarcerated in 2009, in Texas, so I checked here:

http://www.myinmatelocator.com/Texas/Texas.html

He isn't in the system, so I imagine he's been released.

It looks like the last time he registered was in: 02/19/09.

This is what I got off a portland site:
http://www.portlandonline.com/

http://www.portlandonline.com/omf/index.cfm?c=28266&a=13710

City of Portland 30000080

Turf Maintenance Technician 1

Turf Maintenance Technician

< respectfully snipped >

Omigosh Monkey King!!!!!!!!!!   

The only difference, the vowels in the last name.  What are the odds in this case??   

But it's a totally different guy?  Why do we care about this guy, the one in TX?

Is it possible that this is the same person?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: August 27, 2010, 01:06:31 AM »

to set the record straight, dave prob had nothing to do with kyron missing
just weird he happens to resemble the perps description, and since we
no nothing, as far as true factual facts, IMO. he was worth looking at
although he is a city worker, and the attack was in a city park, not portland
though, who knows this is a weird case

thanks clay, i havent talked to them for a few months i think ill call em this wkd

Hey Cw!

The issue I have is Dave is a turf tech with the City of Portland. This makes me concerned weither or not he has had the backrouond check of someone who, let's say, works at the schools and has contact with kids.

To say "I think he does" doesn't count.

I ran his name, Stensen, David through the national sex offender registry:

http://www.nsopw.gov/Core/OffenderSearchCriteria.aspx

And, was brought to a page where I had to click on a name, two choices, so I clicked on Stanson, David Michael.

http://www.nsopw.gov/Core/ResultDetails.aspx?index=0&x=74F56E95-2EFF-45BD-8CFA-C5916D86C98D

It says he was incarcerated in 2009, in Texas, so I checked here:

http://www.myinmatelocator.com/Texas/Texas.html

He isn't in the system, so I imagine he's been released.

It looks like the last time he registered was in: 02/19/09.

This is what I got off a portland site:
http://www.portlandonline.com/

http://www.portlandonline.com/omf/index.cfm?c=28266&a=13710

City of Portland 30000080

Turf Maintenance Technician 1

Turf Maintenance Technician

< respectfully snipped >

Omigosh Monkey King!!!!!!!!!!   

The only difference, the vowels in the last name.  What are the odds in this case??   

Is it possible that this is the same person?

As far as I'm concerned NO
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #544 on: August 27, 2010, 01:11:44 AM »

Hi everyone,

I want to share this with you. I don't know if it will help but it brought a little relief to me and for obvious reasons saddened me. As I have mentioned before my dad died recently. I received a book from an old family friend tonight. It was a book about Dayton Leroy Rogers called Blood Lust by Gary King. It was also a book about my dad who was Sheriff of Clackamus County (Portland,Or.) at the time and the team of detectives that caught this sick evil serial killer.  I cannot imagine what they all have gone through with their jobs. I do know they lived it, breathed it, and never gave up no matter what it looked like from the outside. I know this because I know my dad, he was hard core. They were also a team, they stuck together, even now, these guys were at my dad's funeral.

So what's the point for you and me here at S.M.?

It's hope....That's all just hope, trust and faith in that which we cannot see

The copy I recieved tonight is signed by the author and several of the detectives on the case.

Here is what one of them said " This case and so many others were successfully investigated by your detective division not just because of our intensive training, but more importantly because you fostered the attitude; Do it right, take all the time you need to do it right and come to me when you need anything and we will get it done"

And that was a long time ago without all the technology of today.

I hope this gives a little something to anyone who has lost faith in the detectives. I don't have any answers but I am still hoping they do and like my dad said they are just "doing it right"....

Wow tnmomb.. Just.. wow!  Thank you so much for sharing this with us.  We can get so bogged down in the details and such, it can be easy to lose sight of what is important.  We do need to hold onto hope, trust and faith in that which we cannot see.  Thank you for that reminder.   an angelic monkey

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: August 27, 2010, 01:13:58 AM »

I never post on IS anymore but read there once in a while.
Someone posted that one of the Portland news stations tweeted that the news conference has been changed to 'one on one' interviews.
I can't find anything to post a link.
I hope there is not beginning to be a disconnect between KH and DY.  I picked up (imo) what I thought was a bit of tension between them last time.....
Maybe someone can find a link to this info?

I have been amazed at how much they've stuck together under the circumstances of the past and what Kaine did to her.  She has been so graceful in all this, but I wonder if she somewhat blames him for the circumstance of bringing Terri into the picture.  I've admired how they have stuck together for the best interest for Kyron, but personally, I'd feel somewhat upset at him for the possibility of him bringing the most suspected person of the disappearence in lil Kyron's life.  I'd probably be more bitter than she has been showing.

Well, I know I've read other parents write this and I've written it myself but when I put myself in Desiree's shoes, if I REALLY thought that Terri had a hand it taking my dear, sweet little son?  Yeah, well suffice to say there wouldn't be a restraining order on the planet that would keep me off of her.  She WOULD talk.

That's the trouble though, we don't know what LE has told Desiree.  With my luck I would end up 'adjusting' an innocent person.

Oh I wish there was a better answer for all of this.  WHY can't people just be decent?

DEAR Wyks, ALL the time

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #546 on: August 27, 2010, 01:18:07 AM »

Okay…a little more typin’ about this…something I’ve been mulling about, while the cage has been calm the last few days.

I got to thinking about Kaine/Terri’s new tractor.   I asked a few questions about it recently.  I was curious based only on tidbits of information:  new tractor, Horman’s have a fairly large lot, the little bit of lawn I saw in the picture of the house doesn’t look like it’s big enough to mow it with a tractor, all the talk about gardening, references we all seen about people growing pot/weed and “the police overlooking it”, etc., had me wondering if the tractor was bought for gardening on their land and the possibility of growing pot/weed.

More tidbits of information:  Mexican landscaper involved, rumor of argument with the Horman’s on May 9, landscaper solicited in MFH according to landscaper “only” “after” LE is knocking on his door, maps we’ve seen of Terri’s route on June 4, period of time where she says she was and where cell phone pings were, inferences that Terri is not completely forthcoming in where she said she that day, inferences that Mexican drug lords are in the Portland area because there’s so much pot being grown there, etc.

I’m speculating that it’s possible that Terri either was or had plans to get into moving pot/weed and maybe growing her own supply.  That she was trying to set up a “route” or already had a route set up (i.e., meet in Freddy’s parking lots) to make exchanges.  I would think drug lords would not stand for anyone intruding into their territory and I wonder if the argument on May 9 was about that.  If any of my speculation were true, it could be a motive for Kyron going missing less that one month later.  Kyron would be the child that would be more easily accessible.  Didn’t we hear that Terri met the landscaper at the school?  That would put him in close contact with Kyron…especially if Kyron knew him enough to say “hello”.

IMO, if there’s any involvement by the landscaper in all of this, he’ll never tell the GJ about it, especially if it involves drugs.

…the rest is still unwritten…

Could very well be, Puzzler!  Sure would be one way that Terri got a whole bunch of money in a fast hurry.  hmmmm. 

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: August 27, 2010, 01:19:01 AM »

I never post on IS anymore but read there once in a while.
Someone posted that one of the Portland news stations tweeted that the news conference has been changed to 'one on one' interviews.
I can't find anything to post a link.
I hope there is not beginning to be a disconnect between KH and DY.  I picked up (imo) what I thought was a bit of tension between them last time.....
Maybe someone can find a link to this info?

I have been amazed at how much they've stuck together under the circumstances of the past and what Kaine did to her.  She has been so graceful in all this, but I wonder if she somewhat blames him for the circumstance of bringing Terri into the picture.  I've admired how they have stuck together for the best interest for Kyron, but personally, I'd feel somewhat upset at him for the possibility of him bringing the most suspected person of the disappearence in lil Kyron's life.  I'd probably be more bitter than she has been showing.

DEAR Wyks, ALL the time

Oops, sorry Justamama, but Wyks is a dear too.....you also

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #548 on: August 27, 2010, 01:23:00 AM »

But his age is different and he looks totally different.  He is a different person IMO:

Thanks Klaas!   an angelic monkey

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #549 on: August 27, 2010, 01:25:42 AM »

DEAR Wyks, ALL the time

an angelic monkey

tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #550 on: August 27, 2010, 01:26:35 AM »

Hi everyone,

I want to share this with you. I don't know if it will help but it brought a little relief to me and for obvious reasons saddened me. As I have mentioned before my dad died recently. I received a book from an old family friend tonight. It was a book about Dayton Leroy Rogers called Blood Lust by Gary King. It was also a book about my dad who was Sheriff of Clackamus County (Portland,Or.) at the time and the team of detectives that caught this sick evil serial killer.  I cannot imagine what they all have gone through with their jobs. I do know they lived it, breathed it, and never gave up no matter what it looked like from the outside. I know this because I know my dad, he was hard core. They were also a team, they stuck together, even now, these guys were at my dad's funeral.

The copy I recieved tonight is signed by the author and several of the detectives on the case.

Here is what one of them said " This case and so many others were successfully investigated by your detective division not just because of our intensive training, but more importantly because you fostered the attitude; Do it right, take all the time you need to do it right and come to me when you need anything and we will get it done"

I hope this gives a little something to anyone who has lost faith in the detectives. I don't have any answers but I am still hoping they do and like my dad said they are just "doing it right"....

Wow tnmomb.. Just.. wow!  Thank you so much for sharing this with us.  We can get so bogged down in the details and such, it can be easy to lose sight of what is important.  We do need to hold onto hope, trust and faith in that which we cannot see.  Thank you for that reminder.   an angelic monkey

You are welcome. Interesting it came tonight. After I read the book a few years back it completely changed me and how I saw my dad. I am glad I got to tell him,but I miss him so so much. I am Glad I had a reason to share it with some people who might care about what these guys might be thinking about or going through.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: August 27, 2010, 01:29:07 AM »

Night Monks, just had to check in one last time.  This world is sooo hard, and I do not understand how these cases can go on so long.   Where are these precious children, and where are the perps.....Our world is such a mess.....

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #552 on: August 27, 2010, 01:49:18 AM »

Thanks, Klaas! Imaginations and suppositions are getting kinda' deep around here.

Klaas, if I were to change my name from "Grey" to "Gray", would it cause a flurry of speculation around here? Would my lack of interest in landscaping become suspect?

Thanks.

Grey
aka The Black Thumb

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #553 on: August 27, 2010, 02:00:33 AM »

Grey,
Discussing the various aspects in a case, and speculating on things, is what we do here.  Nothing new.  Read in any thread across the board and you'll find the same thing being done.  Taking jabs at folks for doing what we do on a regular basis, seems rather mean and uncalled for, IMO.  Not sure if that is what you intend at all.   

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #554 on: August 27, 2010, 02:31:16 AM »

I was reading on here tonight http://www.terrihorman.com/ and ended up back on the TH support fb page. Does anyone know what the letters behind the posts made from the page owner represent? It says "Terri Horman Support Page" then has one of these ‎(MB) (EL) (CS) etc I thought it was maybe initials for who's running the page at that time, but if so then it makes no sense why all of them have multiple *defend Terri* posts that start off in third person and halfway through have switched to using "I" and "we".

I think it is the people, MB is MaryBeth, that's all I know. Some people are there just to see what's up, others have been banned.

EL-Is Eric Linden (I feel, the boyfriend of Windy Chatfield Burdon,  )  Windy is from Roseburg, but he is from North Dakota.  They live in Arizona.  It is felt by many that Windy was the "psychic" who claimed to have inside information-Sincerely yours.

CS-is Cindy Butcher Traynor smally-  She is from Roseburg-probably and is on Angela Rockwood's FB.

Don't know who the others are.  Mary Covington was on there, but she was kicked off by them for some reason.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #555 on: August 27, 2010, 02:33:10 AM »

Gray/ formerly known as (?)  , now known as Grey   
you are starting to sound more and more like a monkey who has already recreated hirself once or twice before
or, maybe my bs detector is overreacting?    been in the Caylee thread too long tonight.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #556 on: August 27, 2010, 02:38:13 AM »

Kyron, I go to bed wondering where you are tonight.  Are you still here, among us?  Have you gone on, to Heaven?  I'm hoping you can send us a sign to let us know.  Be well, little one, and may the Angels hold you tight, wherever you are.  Crying or Very sad
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: August 27, 2010, 02:43:33 AM »

Thanks, Klaas! Imaginations and suppositions are getting kinda' deep around here.

Klaas, if I were to change my name from "Grey" to "Gray", would it cause a flurry of speculation around here? Would my lack of interest in landscaping become suspect?

Thanks.

Grey
aka The Black Thumb

Hey Grey,

There's a 7 year old boy that is missing.  Any research done is done in the spirit of seeing this little guy home.  Until Kyron is brought home, everyone is suspect.

Do people get in trouble with the law and try to recreate themselves elsewhere, changing their names and appearance?
It happens frequently.

Working for the City of Portland, as a self proclaimed "Turf Technician", would the through criminal backround check, that is given to teachers and staff, be given to this person as a City employee?

Is this person similar in appearance to the description and artist's sketch of the alleged Beaverton suspect? Could be.

Until the truth of this case is revealed, any scenario is possible and should be checked out. 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
just1girl
Scared Monkey

All for One & One for ALL / that ONE? KYRON

« Reply #558 on: August 27, 2010, 02:47:50 AM »

Hi everyone,

Thank you for sharing this. I have read on newspaper comments that we need to "get over it" & "move on" and I & most others will never give up HOPE even in the face of so little information & in the face of statistics.

(sorry about the loss of your dad. He sounds like a great guy)

“A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities.”
 William Arthur Ward
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #559 on: August 27, 2010, 02:55:43 AM »

Grey,
Discussing the various aspects in a case, and speculating on things, is what we do here.  Nothing new.  Read in any thread across the board and you'll find the same thing being done.  Taking jabs at folks for doing what we do on a regular basis, seems rather mean and uncalled for, IMO.  Not sure if that is what you intend at all.   

I understand a bit of speculation, especially since most of this forum is speculation because of the lack of published facts in Kyron's disappearance, but linking a man to a sex offender because of a vague similarity to a sketch and another sex offender because of the difference in one letter in the last name is mean-spirited and pushing speculation to finger pointing in my opinion.

Give the man a break. All he did was mow the grass at the soccer field. Now this forum has linked him "speculatively" to two sex offenders. If this forum is going to do this, it should include everyone in any way associated with Kyron. Everyone associated with the school, etc. Variations in last-name spellings alone for that area of Portland should pull up a pile of sex offenders.

If dirt digging is the purpose here, at least be more accurate.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.