April 27, 2024, 08:00:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #24 8/25/10 -8/28/10  (Read 194653 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: August 27, 2010, 07:50:46 AM »

FYI - a Kyron news conference planned for tomorrow at 11 a.m. has been canceled. Horman family will be doing one-on-one interviews intead.

http://twitter.com/KATUNews

Am not sure what this is about.  This came across KATU's twitter about 7 hours ago, but they have nothing up yet about it on their main news page.  Maybe just changing up the format in the way they were gonna handle it?  I did read where they called it 'an event'.  That it was supposedly going to last 2 hrs long.  Maybe they each are going to take an hour?  Guess we'll see a bit later on. 

Hi Wyks  ,

Let's see what happens today, Thank-you for the twitter update.  Perhaps KATU canceled the mainstream coverage?
One of the stations was going stream it live.  I am speculating if it was KATU.

The news conference is likely still schecule, just not aired by KATU?

I'm adding a link to the B.'s speculation. 

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/08/26/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-attorneys-call-her-a-suspect/comment-page-1/#comments
B.'s response to Comment 3 is where B. speculates on the House Arrest.

Thanks for the link! Very interesting though only speculation at the moment.  It does make sense to me that it is possible Terri is under house arrest.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: August 27, 2010, 07:52:56 AM »

Grey,
Discussing the various aspects in a case, and speculating on things, is what we do here.  Nothing new.  Read in any thread across the board and you'll find the same thing being done.  Taking jabs at folks for doing what we do on a regular basis, seems rather mean and uncalled for, IMO.  Not sure if that is what you intend at all.   

I understand a bit of speculation, especially since most of this forum is speculation because of the lack of published facts in Kyron's disappearance, but linking a man to a sex offender because of a vague similarity to a sketch and another sex offender because of the difference in one letter in the last name is mean-spirited and pushing speculation to finger pointing in my opinion.

Give the man a break. All he did was mow the grass at the soccer field. Now this forum has linked him "speculatively" to two sex offenders. If this forum is going to do this, it should include everyone in any way associated with Kyron. Everyone associated with the school, etc. Variations in last-name spellings alone for that area of Portland should pull up a pile of sex offenders.

If dirt digging is the purpose here, at least be more accurate.

I understand what you're saying Grey. I'm sure this is all just a tempest in teapot, but that sketch sorta dropped into our laps and many saw a resemblance. Personally, I think LE has already checked it out, but on the other hand, the whole purpose of sketches is for the public to come up with who they think it looks like. And we think it looks a bit like poor Dave. Now, if a sketch comes our way looking like someone else that works at the school, or some place with access to Kyron, we'll be interested in that person too.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: August 27, 2010, 07:55:07 AM »

Posters will notice far more speculation in the threads where there is skimpy information or where Law Enforcement is being tight lipped with thier investigations. Some posters tolerate the speculation better than others, and others embrace it. I suggest tolerance and appreciation of each other's interests. At the point any post becomes a personal attack, administration or a mod will step in. Just a reminder so we all know what to expect. Thanks!

CBB 

Speaking of speculation, B. speculates that TMH is on house arrest.  B. did not say she TMH is on house arrest, she speculates. The B.'s speculation is logical is my view, because James said, TMH can't go out.  Why can't she go out?  I never heard ever of someone that can't go out. Perhaps she is on H.A.

http://www.worldtimezone.com/time-us12.html  The time zone map. IDK if this is helpful for the family presser today.

Thanks seahorse!  Thanks Blink...you're always on the ball!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: August 27, 2010, 07:56:21 AM »

Grey,
Discussing the various aspects in a case, and speculating on things, is what we do here.  Nothing new.  Read in any thread across the board and you'll find the same thing being done.  Taking jabs at folks for doing what we do on a regular basis, seems rather mean and uncalled for, IMO.  Not sure if that is what you intend at all.   

I understand a bit of speculation, especially since most of this forum is speculation because of the lack of published facts in Kyron's disappearance, but linking a man to a sex offender because of a vague similarity to a sketch and another sex offender because of the difference in one letter in the last name is mean-spirited and pushing speculation to finger pointing in my opinion.

Give the man a break. All he did was mow the grass at the soccer field. Now this forum has linked him "speculatively" to two sex offenders. If this forum is going to do this, it should include everyone in any way associated with Kyron. Everyone associated with the school, etc. Variations in last-name spellings alone for that area of Portland should pull up a pile of sex offenders.

If dirt digging is the purpose here, at least be more accurate.

I understand what you're saying Grey. I'm sure this is all just a tempest in teapot, but that sketch sorta dropped into our laps and many saw a resemblance. Personally, I think LE has already checked it out, but on the other hand, the whole purpose of sketches is for the public to come up with who they think it looks like. And we think it looks a bit like poor Dave. Now, if a sketch comes our way looking like someone else that works at the school, or some place with access to Kyron, we'll be interested in that person too.

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #584 on: August 27, 2010, 08:12:20 AM »

[/quote]

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/08/26/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-attorneys-call-her-a-suspect/comment-page-1/#comments

[/quote]
[/quote]

Thanks for the link! Very interesting though only speculation at the moment.  It does make sense to me that it is possible Terri is under house arrest.
[/quote]

I was actually questioning in my own brain why she would have the MCSCO there to protect her.  This makes way more sense to me. Afterall it isn't like the Deputies took her all the way back to Roseburg and guarded her from danger.  They seem to be there the same as if she was in chains and appearing.  Just without the chains.

Blink also commented on why would a Highly Paid Criminal Attorney attend a divorce proceeding that was only to schedule future dates for the actual cases.   

I sure hope we hear more soon on this case.  I also don't believe the article posted about the GJ having ended.  They didn't get an extension so they could finish it up the same week.

Of course all of this is JMO. 

Just wanted to quickly add that today is my last day before vacation...  Woo Hoo!

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: August 27, 2010, 08:15:43 AM »

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #586 on: August 27, 2010, 08:16:19 AM »

Posters will notice far more speculation in the threads where there is skimpy information or where Law Enforcement is being tight lipped with thier investigations. Some posters tolerate the speculation better than others, and others embrace it. I suggest tolerance and appreciation of each other's interests. At the point any post becomes a personal attack, administration or a mod will step in. Just a reminder so we all know what to expect. Thanks!

CBB 

Speaking of speculation, B. speculates that TMH is on house arrest.  B. did not say she TMH is on house arrest, she speculates. The B.'s speculation is logical is my view, because James said, TMH can't go out.  Why can't she go out?  I never heard ever of someone that can't go out. Perhaps she is on H.A.

http://www.worldtimezone.com/time-us12.html  The time zone map. IDK if this is helpful for the family presser today.

Hi Can &  Monkey's,

Y.W.  Blink is on the ball!  So are we, except I did not weight the H.A. factor.  I guess I'm not so on target. 
James said mum is lonely because she can't leave the house, and she has no computer or cell phone.  What else could it be?
I agree with you, it is speculation at this point.

http://www.ehow.com/list_6140765_oregon-house-arrest-rules.html
Oregon House Arrest Rules

By Stephen Andrew Baldwin, eHow Contributor
updated: April 2, 2010

Read more: Oregon House Arrest Rules | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/list_6140765_oregon-house-arrest-rules.html#ixzz0xo9OaVQK

House arrest is a probationary program where offenders are ordered to remain at their place of residence instead of serving time in a formal jail setting. While on house arrest the offender or probationer must not leave the premises except under strict circumstances and for specific reasons that must be cleared with a judge or probation officer. Most states, including Oregon, have similar rules for house arrest. Variances are determined by the court, judge or board of supervisors issuing the sentence

Read more: Oregon House Arrest Rules | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/list_6140765_oregon-house-arrest-rules.html#ixzz0xo9JTDOv

http://www.uslaw.com/us_law_dictionary/h/House+Arrest

House Arrest

In justice and law, house arrest (also called home confinement, home detention, or electronic monitoring) is a measure by which a person is confined by the authorities to his or her residence. Travel is usually restricted, if allowed at all. House arrest is a lenient alternative to prison time or juvenile-detention time.

While house arrest can be applied to common criminal cases when prison does not seem an appropriate measure, the term is often applied to the use of house confinement as a measure of repression by authoritarian governments against political dissidents. In that case, typically, the person under house arrest does not have access to means of communication. If electronic communication is allowed, conversations will most likely be monitored.

Home detention provides an alternative to imprisonment and aims to reduce re-offending while also coping with expanding prison numbers and rising costs. It allows eligible offenders to retain or seek employment, maintain family relationships and responsibilities and attend rehabilitative programs that contribute towards addressing the causes of their offending.

The terms of house arrest can differ. Some terms can require the convict to be inside his or her private residence no matter what. Others allow for certain exceptions, such as being allowed movement in as much as functions for the court or the prisoner's essentials. Examples of such movement can include visits to the probation officer or police station, or being allowed to go to the office of a doctor or dentist. Some house arrests also permit the convict to frequent gymnasiums to keep their health up, as most prisons do have gyms and recreational areas included within their walls. Another house arrest option is to allow the prisoner to frequent shops and supermarkets on the basis that it is necessary to resupply the house periodically.

Nowadays, in technologically advanced countries, house arrest is often enforced with the use of an electronic sensor locked to the offender's ankle (called an ankle monitor). If the subject and the sensor venture too far from the home, the violation is recorded and the proper authorities are summoned. The electronic surveillance together with frequent contact with their probation officer and checks by the security guards provides for a secure environment. To discourage tampering, many ankle monitors can now detect attempted removal.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #587 on: August 27, 2010, 08:18:12 AM »

How wonderful it would be to print all your beautiful pictures and get them to Kaine and Desiree.  I hope they come here and see these.  I'm thinking how great it would be to present both of them with a photo book with these photos. 

You do such awesome work I am just amazed. 

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #588 on: August 27, 2010, 08:26:18 AM »

Hi everyone,

I want to share this with you. I don't know if it will help but it brought a little relief to me and for obvious reasons saddened me. As I have mentioned before my dad died recently. I received a book from an old family friend tonight. It was a book about Dayton Leroy Rogers called Blood Lust by Gary King. It was also a book about my dad who was Sheriff of Clackamus County (Portland,Or.) at the time and the team of detectives that caught this sick evil serial killer.  I cannot imagine what they all have gone through with their jobs. I do know they lived it, breathed it, and never gave up no matter what it looked like from the outside. I know this because I know my dad, he was hard core. They were also a team, they stuck together, even now, these guys were at my dad's funeral.

So what's the point for you and me here at S.M.?

It's hope....That's all just hope, trust and faith in that which we cannot see

The copy I recieved tonight is signed by the author and several of the detectives on the case.

Here is what one of them said " This case and so many others were successfully investigated by your detective division not just because of our intensive training, but more importantly because you fostered the attitude; Do it right, take all the time you need to do it right and come to me when you need anything and we will get it done"

And that was a long time ago without all the technology of today.

I hope this gives a little something to anyone who has lost faith in the detectives. I don't have any answers but I am still hoping they do and like my dad said they are just "doing it right"....

Wow tnmomb.. Just.. wow!  Thank you so much for sharing this with us.  We can get so bogged down in the details and such, it can be easy to lose sight of what is important.  We do need to hold onto hope, trust and faith in that which we cannot see.  Thank you for that reminder.   an angelic monkey

You are welcome. Interesting it came tonight. After I read the book a few years back it completely changed me and how I saw my dad. I am glad I got to tell him,but I miss him so so much. I am Glad I had a reason to share it with some people who might care about what these guys might be thinking about or going through.

Thank you for typing this, TN, I am going to see if the book is available for my Kindle.   God bless your father and may he rest in peace.  He now has all the answers and absolute joy.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #589 on: August 27, 2010, 08:26:38 AM »

CBB 

Hi Can &  Monkey's,

Y.W.  Blink is on the ball!  So are we, except I did not weight the H.A. factor.  I guess I'm not so on target. 
James said mum is lonely because she can't leave the house, and she has no computer or cell phone.  What else could it be?
I agree with you, it is speculation at this point.

http://www.ehow.com/list_6140765_oregon-house-arrest-rules.html
Oregon House Arrest Rules

By Stephen Andrew Baldwin, eHow Contributor
updated: April 2, 2010

Read more: Oregon House Arrest Rules | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/list_6140765_oregon-house-arrest-rules.html#ixzz0xo9OaVQK

House arrest is a probationary program where offenders are ordered to remain at their place of residence instead of serving time in a formal jail setting. While on house arrest the offender or probationer must not leave the premises except under strict circumstances and for specific reasons that must be cleared with a judge or probation officer. Most states, including Oregon, have similar rules for house arrest. Variances are determined by the court, judge or board of supervisors issuing the sentence

Read more: Oregon House Arrest Rules | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/list_6140765_oregon-house-arrest-rules.html#ixzz0xo9JTDOv

http://www.uslaw.com/us_law_dictionary/h/House+Arrest

House Arrest

In justice and law, house arrest (also called home confinement, home detention, or electronic monitoring) is a measure by which a person is confined by the authorities to his or her residence. Travel is usually restricted, if allowed at all. House arrest is a lenient alternative to prison time or juvenile-detention time.

While house arrest can be applied to common criminal cases when prison does not seem an appropriate measure, the term is often applied to the use of house confinement as a measure of repression by authoritarian governments against political dissidents. In that case, typically, the person under house arrest does not have access to means of communication. If electronic communication is allowed, conversations will most likely be monitored.

Home detention provides an alternative to imprisonment and aims to reduce re-offending while also coping with expanding prison numbers and rising costs. It allows eligible offenders to retain or seek employment, maintain family relationships and responsibilities and attend rehabilitative programs that contribute towards addressing the causes of their offending.

The terms of house arrest can differ. Some terms can require the convict to be inside his or her private residence no matter what. Others allow for certain exceptions, such as being allowed movement in as much as functions for the court or the prisoner's essentials. Examples of such movement can include visits to the probation officer or police station, or being allowed to go to the office of a doctor or dentist. Some house arrests also permit the convict to frequent gymnasiums to keep their health up, as most prisons do have gyms and recreational areas included within their walls. Another house arrest option is to allow the prisoner to frequent shops and supermarkets on the basis that it is necessary to resupply the house periodically.

Nowadays, in technologically advanced countries, house arrest is often enforced with the use of an electronic sensor locked to the offender's ankle (called an ankle monitor). If the subject and the sensor venture too far from the home, the violation is recorded and the proper authorities are summoned. The electronic surveillance together with frequent contact with their probation officer and checks by the security guards provides for a secure environment. To discourage tampering, many ankle monitors can now detect attempted removal.

So TMH wore a skirt to court.  I'm now wondering with all the great technology we have is it possible there is some kind of monitoring device that is much smaller and attached to her somewhere else.  Imagine if in the future they could come up with an implant that could be removed later on but that the person themselves couldn't remove.  How great would that be.  They could put these in the bad guys and monitor them, locate they anytime they wanted.  A very small little GPS device that could in fact be tracked 24hrs a day.  That would be so awesome.  First sexual offense you get one injected and thereby always monitored the rest of your life. 

Ok another cup of coffee needed here.

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: August 27, 2010, 08:29:32 AM »

I was reading on here tonight http://www.terrihorman.com/ and ended up back on the TH support fb page. Does anyone know what the letters behind the posts made from the page owner represent? It says "Terri Horman Support Page" then has one of these ‎(MB) (EL) (CS) etc I thought it was maybe initials for who's running the page at that time, but if so then it makes no sense why all of them have multiple *defend Terri* posts that start off in third person and halfway through have switched to using "I" and "we".

I think it is the people, MB is MaryBeth, that's all I know. Some people are there just to see what's up, others have been banned.

EL-Is Eric Linden (I feel, the boyfriend of Windy Chatfield Burdon,  )  Windy is from Roseburg, but he is from North Dakota.  They live in Arizona.  It is felt by many that Windy was the "psychic" who claimed to have inside information-Sincerely yours.

CS-is Cindy Butcher Traynor smally-  She is from Roseburg-probably and is on Angela Rockwood's FB.

Don't know who the others are.  Mary Covington was on there, but she was kicked off by them for some reason.
MC posts at  IS.
This is opinion gleaned from reading between the lines vs. FACT.
P
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #591 on: August 27, 2010, 08:29:52 AM »

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I was actually questioning in my own brain why she would have the MCSCO there to protect her.  This makes way more sense to me. Afterall it isn't like the Deputies took her all the way back to Roseburg and guarded her from danger.  They seem to be there the same as if she was in chains and appearing.  Just without the chains.

Blink also commented on why would a Highly Paid Criminal Attorney attend a divorce proceeding that was only to schedule future dates for the actual cases.   

I sure hope we hear more soon on this case.  I also don't believe the article posted about the GJ having ended.  They didn't get an extension so they could finish it up the same week.

Of course all of this is JMO. 

Just wanted to quickly add that today is my last day before vacation...  Woo Hoo!

[/quote]

Lazydog1  ,

I agree with your post.

The PO had her sandwiched between them while walking. She was walking with the Attorney's and subtlety eased between the Deputy's.  Good question, why was Mr. Moneybags at the trial?  H.A. maybe the answer.

Have a good and safe vacation, fishing?     Fishing  I lost many lures in the trees while casting. Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: August 27, 2010, 08:34:20 AM »

I don't think TH is under house arrest. James probably meant she can't leave the house because of media attention and being probably under surveillance. I also don't think she has NO access to computers or phones (land line or cell). Her parents must have both.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: August 27, 2010, 08:40:21 AM »

I don't think TH is under house arrest. James probably meant she can't leave the house because of media attention and being probably under surveillance. I also don't think she has NO access to computers or phones (land line or cell). Her parents must have both.

I agree, Scatty. I think that is exactly what James meant.

About computers, she probably has access to one as well. Remember, she watched all her TV shows on the computer, since they did not have TVs in their house in Portland. I highly suspect she has access to a computer and cell phone. And a TV now.

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: August 27, 2010, 08:46:43 AM »

How wonderful it would be to print all your beautiful pictures and get them to Kaine and Desiree.  I hope they come here and see these.  I'm thinking how great it would be to present both of them with a photo book with these photos. 

What a wonderful thought!  Make an album of these works of art.  I find them comforting so I can't imagine Desiree and Kaine wouldn't.
Lovely .
Brandi, CBB, Klaas, Bearly, and those I haven't 'met' yet.........thank you for your tireless efforts in support of all who care.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #595 on: August 27, 2010, 09:09:28 AM »

Good Friday Morning all. I surely hope LE is continuing their hard work on this case to bring this wonderful little boy named Kyron home. In my opinion, I do not think Terri is under house arrest either. (no ankle device) She would have had to have been arrested , processed and convicted. I think James meant she can't leave the house for fear of scrutiny from the public and media. In reading the posts regarding the lawn mowing man and some opinions re: sketch, I see both sides and agree with both sides. Unfortunately in a case like this when you give an interview to the press as well as being in the area the day Kyron went missing, then factoring in everyone wanting answers it is important to leave no stone unturned. But on the same token, no one wants to see an innocent man portrayed as a possible criminal either. A very thin line here, but a necessary one. Very strange connections in this case,IE Kaine's brother, and Name Redacted2 . They may have nothing to do with this case but still needs to be looked at. I go back to day one in this case and I know that is where the clues lie. I wish I was better at deciphering them.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #596 on: August 27, 2010, 09:22:35 AM »

Good Friday Morning all. I surely hope LE is continuing their hard work on this case to bring this wonderful little boy named Kyron home. In my opinion, I do not think Terri is under house arrest either. (no ankle device) She would have had to have been arrested , processed and convicted. I think James meant she can't leave the house for fear of scrutiny from the public and media. In reading the posts regarding the lawn mowing man and some opinions re: sketch, I see both sides and agree with both sides. Unfortunately in a case like this when you give an interview to the press as well as being in the area the day Kyron went missing, then factoring in everyone wanting answers it is important to leave no stone unturned. But on the same token, no one wants to see an innocent man portrayed as a possible criminal either. A very thin line here, but a necessary one. Very strange connections in this case,IE Kaine's brother, and Name Redacted2 . They may have nothing to do with this case but still needs to be looked at. I go back to day one in this case and I know that is where the clues lie. I wish I was better at deciphering them.

Can you determine what Terri did the night Kyron disappeared? IIRC, Desiree mentioned in an early interview (sorry, no link) that she could not understand why Terri went out that night. I think DeDe was with her, and that was probably when they picked up the first throwaway cell phones. That time period may be as interesting as the morning time period.

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #597 on: August 27, 2010, 09:39:14 AM »

What a wonderful thought!  Make an album of these works of art.  I find them comforting so I can't imagine Desiree and Kaine wouldn't.
Lovely .
Brandi, CBB, Klaas, Bearly, and those I haven't 'met' yet.........thank you for your tireless efforts in support of all who care.

This would be up to Brandi but maybe a photobook just for Kyrons photos that his parents could then go look at.  They could then look through them at their leisure and enjoy them. They are truly beautiful photos made with great care and love. 

Just my thoughts and once again would be up to Brandi. 

Brandi if you want to do this we could find a way to direct them to it.  Not sure how just yet but there has to be a way.

You are such an awesome, creative person.

newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #598 on: August 27, 2010, 09:41:05 AM »

Rather than running the quote Grey, I will respond, great thought. If Terri did go out that evening, that may very well be when the throw away phones were purchased. Why would an innocent person with nothing to hide, and a child missing need that type of a phone? The siting of the white truck, was one in the afternoon around the three timeframe? Kaine was in the house working at that time, did Terri step out briefly? Was the other timeframe in the wee hours after 2 a.m.? It is also the unaccounted time frame, the going to two of the same stores, and the immediate defensiveness of Terri that that makes her look like she had something to do with all of this. Grey the question is what ? Also did she hate Kaine that much? The suppossed MFH , the comments made to others at the gym.
I still think Terri has borderline personality disorder. She fits so much of the criteria, and at that point no motive is really needed, because in her mind she has justified her actions as Casey did with Caylee.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #599 on: August 27, 2010, 09:41:26 AM »

Maybe Houze's version of house arrest...seems to me he needs to keep her on a pretty short leash
Every time she gets a little "freedom", she says or does something contradictory to previous "actions"(ie, sexting, bragging, buying throw away phones)...he can't trust her 

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.