April 28, 2024, 04:07:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #24 8/25/10 -8/28/10  (Read 194732 times)
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #600 on: August 27, 2010, 09:43:04 AM »

Good Friday Morning all. I surely hope LE is continuing their hard work on this case to bring this wonderful little boy named Kyron home. In my opinion, I do not think Terri is under house arrest either. (no ankle device) She would have had to have been arrested , processed and convicted. I think James meant she can't leave the house for fear of scrutiny from the public and media. In reading the posts regarding the lawn mowing man and some opinions re: sketch, I see both sides and agree with both sides. Unfortunately in a case like this when you give an interview to the press as well as being in the area the day Kyron went missing, then factoring in everyone wanting answers it is important to leave no stone unturned. But on the same token, no one wants to see an innocent man portrayed as a possible criminal either. A very thin line here, but a necessary one. Very strange connections in this case,IE Kaine's brother, and Name Redacted2 . They may have nothing to do with this case but still needs to be looked at. I go back to day one in this case and I know that is where the clues lie. I wish I was better at deciphering them.

Can you determine what Terri did the night Kyron disappeared? IIRC, Desiree mentioned in an early interview (sorry, no link) that she could not understand why Terri went out that night. I think DeDe was with her, and that was probably when they picked up the first throwaway cell phones. That time period may be as interesting as the morning time period.
When I go back to the beginning of this sad disappearance the striking thing for me is the comment DY made when she related talking w/ TH on the phone when DY was notified that Kyron was missing from school.  From memory, DY said something like this to TH:  You better not have done anything to him...............I would love to know what made Desiree say this immediatly.  I will look for a link.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #601 on: August 27, 2010, 09:44:09 AM »

oops I meant sighting not siting!
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #602 on: August 27, 2010, 09:45:58 AM »

My error!  I actually meant to say photobucket.com photo book.  Or a similar website. 

If I am being too pushy Brandi you can just let me know.  Won't hurt my feelings at all.   

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #603 on: August 27, 2010, 09:46:13 AM »

I don't think TH is under house arrest. James probably meant she can't leave the house because of media attention and being probably under surveillance. I also don't think she has NO access to computers or phones (land line or cell). Her parents must have both.

I agree, Scatty. I think that is exactly what James meant.

About computers, she probably has access to one as well. Remember, she watched all her TV shows on the computer, since they did not have TVs in their house in Portland. I highly suspect she has access to a computer and cell phone. And a TV now.

Hi Scatty and Brandi,

I value both of your opinions, thank-you for your views.

Blink has sources or sauces, usually, would not suggest the H.A. unless she had a inside info. 

Did TMH's- Attorney called her a suspect?  HLN mentioned this on Issues, this is the first I have heard it confirmed.

The HLN transcripts are not available or I haven't found the link.

If you find the raw video or transcripts for HLN Issues 8/26/2010, will you, please, post them?   TIA

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #604 on: August 27, 2010, 09:47:43 AM »

Good Friday Morning all. I surely hope LE is continuing their hard work on this case to bring this wonderful little boy named Kyron home. In my opinion, I do not think Terri is under house arrest either. (no ankle device) She would have had to have been arrested , processed and convicted. I think James meant she can't leave the house for fear of scrutiny from the public and media. In reading the posts regarding the lawn mowing man and some opinions re: sketch, I see both sides and agree with both sides. Unfortunately in a case like this when you give an interview to the press as well as being in the area the day Kyron went missing, then factoring in everyone wanting answers it is important to leave no stone unturned. But on the same token, no one wants to see an innocent man portrayed as a possible criminal either. A very thin line here, but a necessary one. Very strange connections in this case,IE Kaine's brother, and Name Redacted2 . They may have nothing to do with this case but still needs to be looked at. I go back to day one in this case and I know that is where the clues lie. I wish I was better at deciphering them.

Can you determine what Terri did the night Kyron disappeared? IIRC, Desiree mentioned in an early interview (sorry, no link) that she could not understand why Terri went out that night. I think DeDe was with her, and that was probably when they picked up the first throwaway cell phones. That time period may be as interesting as the morning time period.
When I go back to the beginning of this sad disappearance the striking thing for me is the comment DY made when she related talking w/ TH on the phone when DY was notified that Kyron was missing from school.  From memory, DY said something like this to TH:  You better not have done anything to him...............I would love to know what made Desiree say this immediatly.  I will look for a link.

I believe it was a thought that Desiree had she didn't really verbalize on the phone. 

But it does speak volumes as to how she felt about TH. 

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #605 on: August 27, 2010, 09:51:48 AM »

Maybe Houze's version of house arrest...seems to me he needs to keep her on a pretty short leash
Every time she gets a little "freedom", she says or does something contradictory to previous "actions"(ie, sexting, bragging, buying throw away phones)...he can't trust her 

Hi Nana,

Make sense if he is setting restrictions on her.  I just can't imagine her abiding by strict measures.  She can't go out?

No bike or walking?  This would explain why DeDe gave the People interview, to communicate with SM

that she didn't leave the property.  I now think she did leave the property because she said she didn't.   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #606 on: August 27, 2010, 09:54:19 AM »

I don't think TH is under house arrest. James probably meant she can't leave the house because of media attention and being probably under surveillance. I also don't think she has NO access to computers or phones (land line or cell). Her parents must have both.

I agree, Scatty. I think that is exactly what James meant.

About computers, she probably has access to one as well. Remember, she watched all her TV shows on the computer, since they did not have TVs in their house in Portland. I highly suspect she has access to a computer and cell phone. And a TV now.

Hi Scatty and Brandi,

I value both of your opinions, thank-you for your views.

Blink has sources or sauces, usually, would not suggest the H.A. unless she had a inside info. 

Did TMH's- Attorney called her a suspect?  HLN mentioned this on Issues, this is the first I have heard it confirmed.

The HLN transcripts are not available or I haven't found the link.

If you find the raw video or transcripts for HLN Issues 8/26/2010, will you, please, post them?   TIA

If she does indeed have access, the comment I copied from the  Wall of Hope Move article,

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyron-Wall-missing-Hope-portland-moved-100694899.html

dirty_christians said on August 26, 2010 at 5:31 PM

Where are the family photos originating from on the THSP on Facebook? Tons of family pictures that seem to coming from the family photo album. So TH, why are you hiding and using multiple fake identities on Facebook? Quit the fake identities and defend yourself in public if you see fit. You are dying to tell us all what the truth is aren;t you? I can tell by yhe posts. But your arrorney is telling you to be quiet huh? Tell us the truth. where is Kyron? BTW, while you were in Portland yesterday, the THSP was all but dead. No posts. More evidence you are behind the page. Come clean.

Very interesting to say the least...

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #607 on: August 27, 2010, 09:54:30 AM »

Grey,
Discussing the various aspects in a case, and speculating on things, is what we do here.  Nothing new.  Read in any thread across the board and you'll find the same thing being done.  Taking jabs at folks for doing what we do on a regular basis, seems rather mean and uncalled for, IMO.  Not sure if that is what you intend at all.   

I understand a bit of speculation, especially since most of this forum is speculation because of the lack of published facts in Kyron's disappearance, but linking a man to a sex offender because of a vague similarity to a sketch and another sex offender because of the difference in one letter in the last name is mean-spirited and pushing speculation to finger pointing in my opinion.

Give the man a break. All he did was mow the grass at the soccer field. Now this forum has linked him "speculatively" to two sex offenders. If this forum is going to do this, it should include everyone in any way associated with Kyron. Everyone associated with the school, etc. Variations in last-name spellings alone for that area of Portland should pull up a pile of sex offenders.

If dirt digging is the purpose here, at least be more accurate.

Actually IMO, the sketch and the GK looked alike..... so I understand the speculation and, and I do think anyone associated with the school should be checked out, it is a well known fact that pedo's like jobs that allow them to be around kids.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #608 on: August 27, 2010, 09:55:53 AM »

Rather than running the quote Grey, I will respond, great thought. If Terri did go out that evening, that may very well be when the throw away phones were purchased. Why would an innocent person with nothing to hide, and a child missing need that type of a phone? The siting of the white truck, was one in the afternoon around the three timeframe? Kaine was in the house working at that time, did Terri step out briefly? Was the other timeframe in the wee hours after 2 a.m.? It is also the unaccounted time frame, the going to two of the same stores, and the immediate defensiveness of Terri that that makes her look like she had something to do with all of this. Grey the question is what ? Also did she hate Kaine that much? The suppossed MFH , the comments made to others at the gym.
I still think Terri has borderline personality disorder. She fits so much of the criteria, and at that point no motive is really needed, because in her mind she has justified her actions as Casey did with Caylee.

Someone had the quote from Desiree in their post recently. I should have noted it at the time. *kicks self in derriere* I had been wondering when Terri had time during the day on the 4th to pick up the throwaway phones, but when I read she went out that night, it meant she could have picked them up then.

She could easily have gone out after Kaine arrived home that afternoon if his work area is located where he would not notice the sound of the car or truck. It would not be unusual for her to have to make a quick run to the store, especially for an item already in her purse if he noticed her absence. If I am doing work on the computer, I don't notice sounds or time. (I said work, not horsing around on the internet.)

Mental illness is a good rationale, but some people are just mean as hell.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #609 on: August 27, 2010, 09:59:17 AM »

http://www.dailyrecord.com/article/20100826/UPDATES01/100826012/Terri-Horman-stepmom-of-missing-Kyron-Horman-attends-divorce-hearing

Terri Horman's divorce attorney said she is a "de facto" suspect, and therefore the focus, of the boy's investigation, making her "unable to proceed in the ordinary course to protect her rights as to discovery, property division, support and, particularly, custody and parenting time issues."

http://www.dailyrecord.com/article/20100826/UPDATES01/100826012/Terri-Horman-stepmom-of-missing-Kyron-Horman-attends-divorce-hearing

ME: I would like to read the court docket before finally deciding if he did refer to TMH as a suspect

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: August 27, 2010, 09:59:25 AM »

James Moulton

Terri Moulton Horman: Kyron Horman's stepmother is a profile in contradictions
Published: Thursday, August 19, 2010, 10:30 PM
Updated: Friday, August 20, 2010, 3:06 PM

Although the couple fought, they did so in private. James said he only heard his mother and Kaine fight once in eight years. He described Kaine as calm but strict. "If you didn't follow the rules, you'd get in trouble," James said.

James said he had to mow the lawn, take the trash down the quarter-mile driveway and help his mom wash the dishes.

<snipped>

"I've never seen Kaine cry until Kyron went missing," James said, adding that his mother was hysterical.

<snipped>

James said he misses his little sister — and would like to see Kaine as well.

"He was like a dad to me," James said. "I lived with him for eight years."

Kaine hopes to talk to James again soon.

Since July 16, when Terri was forced out of the home on Sheltered Nook Road, she's lived with her parents in Roseburg. She's rarely been seen in public under orders from defense attorney Stephen Houze.

James said she has a treadmill in her parents' home but no cell phone or computer.

He's seen her a few times and talks to her regularly on the phone.

"I think she's really lonely," James said. "She's not supposed to leave the house."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: August 27, 2010, 10:00:39 AM »

Maybe Houze's version of house arrest...seems to me he needs to keep her on a pretty short leash
Every time she gets a little "freedom", she says or does something contradictory to previous "actions"(ie, sexting, bragging, buying throw away phones)...he can't trust her 

Hi Nana,

Make sense if he is setting restrictions on her.  I just can't imagine her abiding by strict measures.  She can't go out?

No bike or walking?  This would explain why DeDe gave the People interview, to communicate with SM

that she didn't leave the property.  I now think she did leave the property because she said she didn't.   

Hi Seahorse
I agree, reminds me of when youngest was 13 and kept sneaking out...had to put a 24/7 watch on that little escape artist! So glad she made it to adulthood!
I think with TH, duct tape and a straight jacket would be the only sure fire method,   Monkey Devil! and even that may be iffy...

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #612 on: August 27, 2010, 10:08:00 AM »

Terri Horman's divorce attorney said she is a "de facto" suspect, and therefore the focus, of the boy's investigation, making her "unable to proceed in the ordinary course to protect her rights as to discovery, property division, support and, particularly, custody and parenting time issues."

ME: I would like to read the court docket before finally deciding if he did refer to TMH as a suspect

Here is a link to the document filed by Terri Horman's Attorney.

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Terri+Horman+argument.pdf

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: August 27, 2010, 10:16:36 AM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/101511664.html
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: August 27, 2010, 10:21:47 AM »

Lemme ask y'all... whoever wants to answer.. or it can be one of those hmmm kind of questions. 

What were you doing on the morning of January 21, 2007?  What where you wearing?  Who did you see that day?  See anyone wearing a red top, driving a blue sedan? 

LOL..

Heck, I can't even remember what I was doing/wearing last week! 

Well, I keep a little diary using a program my husband made. So I looked up Jan 21 2007, and apparently I was recuperating from something, since it said "Almost well." heh It was a Sunday, btw. And my husband had to work. Had that written down also.

Yea I don't know how people are supposed to remember such details about that morning. I drop my children off everyday and I can't recall who I see and what they drove or where they parked.

It IS mind-boggling TG, that they are even asking folks to remember back to that day... thinking in terms that someone 'might' remember something now, that they didn't that next week.  Just made me wonder even more about what the heck LE/FBI were 'really' up to, cuz it just doesn't make sense.  IMO.

Write it down!

If you are ever linked in any way with a possible crime, i.e., you picked up your child from a school where something might have happened, write down everything you did and noticed as soon as possible. Add anything you think of later. The info may never be asked for or needed, but you will have your notes just in case. Do this for anything related to a possible crime, even if it happened two blocks away, especially if you noticed anything unusual.

The mind changes things over time. It will fill in gaps to make a whole. Happenings from days previous or following might interfere. If everything is written down as soon as possible, there is a truer picture of what happened.

Can monkeys write?

I always take a picture or licence # I keep a pad in my Jeep for this 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: August 27, 2010, 10:22:55 AM »

Rather than running the quote Grey, I will respond, great thought. If Terri did go out that evening, that may very well be when the throw away phones were purchased. Why would an innocent person with nothing to hide, and a child missing need that type of a phone? The siting of the white truck, was one in the afternoon around the three timeframe? Kaine was in the house working at that time, did Terri step out briefly? Was the other timeframe in the wee hours after 2 a.m.? It is also the unaccounted time frame, the going to two of the same stores, and the immediate defensiveness of Terri that that makes her look like she had something to do with all of this. Grey the question is what ? Also did she hate Kaine that much? The suppossed MFH , the comments made to others at the gym.
I still think Terri has borderline personality disorder. She fits so much of the criteria, and at that point no motive is really needed, because in her mind she has justified her actions as Casey did with Caylee.

Someone had the quote from Desiree in their post recently. I should have noted it at the time. *kicks self in derriere* I had been wondering when Terri had time during the day on the 4th to pick up the throwaway phones, but when I read she went out that night, it meant she could have picked them up then.

She could easily have gone out after Kaine arrived home that afternoon if his work area is located where he would not notice the sound of the car or truck. It would not be unusual for her to have to make a quick run to the store, especially for an item already in her purse if he noticed her absence. If I am doing work on the computer, I don't notice sounds or time. (I said work, not horsing around on the internet.)

Mental illness is a good rationale, but some people are just mean as hell.

Also a difference between mental illness and mental disorders...and  yes,  meaner than hell even

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #616 on: August 27, 2010, 10:31:31 AM »

Write it down!

If you are ever linked in any way with a possible crime, i.e., you picked up your child from a school where something might have happened, write down everything you did and noticed as soon as possible. Add anything you think of later. The info may never be asked for or needed, but you will have your notes just in case. Do this for anything related to a possible crime, even if it happened two blocks away, especially if you noticed anything unusual.

The mind changes things over time. It will fill in gaps to make a whole. Happenings from days previous or following might interfere. If everything is written down as soon as possible, there is a truer picture of what happened.

Can monkeys write?

I always take a picture or licence # I keep a pad in my Jeep for this 

Me too, and it has only come in handy a couple of times from the car over the years, but very handy. The camera has been useful for other things. A friend won a lawsuit because I bothered to photograph water damage in her condo from the unit above. With a digital camera it is easy to take photos, store them, and delete them sometime later if they aren't needed. Gotta keep the battery ready, though.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #617 on: August 27, 2010, 10:35:43 AM »

Gray/ formerly known as (?)  , now known as Grey   
you are starting to sound more and more like a monkey who has already recreated hirself once or twice before
or, maybe my bs detector is overreacting?    been in the Caylee thread too long tonight.

Can't you speculate and track someone better than that? This is probably my sixth "recreation" here, or maybe that is BS. Put fresh batteries in your detector and let me know.
Nah, no batteries needed.  BS stinks, and everyone can smell it.  Carry on.   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #618 on: August 27, 2010, 10:41:41 AM »

Gray/ formerly known as (?)  , now known as Grey   
you are starting to sound more and more like a monkey who has already recreated hirself once or twice before
or, maybe my bs detector is overreacting?    been in the Caylee thread too long tonight.

Can't you speculate and track someone better than that? This is probably my sixth "recreation" here, or maybe that is BS. Put fresh batteries in your detector and let me know.
Nah, no batteries needed.  BS stinks, and everyone can smell it.  Carry on.   

Morning O4Bull~Good to see you come swinging that thong and being you.....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: August 27, 2010, 10:44:21 AM »

I think speculation is fine, as long as the person being speculated on doesn't know. Very Happy

I see this place as a backyard corner spot where there's always sunshine, where everyone grabs a rock and sits under a giant oak tree to sip tea or lemonade (spiked or not) and between sips everyone takes time to shout his/her mind.

Here's to the alcoholic monkeys ---->

--------

I don't think Terri is in house arrest, or... we would've known by now.

Most of her silence and housebounding has to do with her attorney, I'm sure. The pressure of having news reporters and photographers follow her around also may be another reason.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.