April 28, 2024, 01:14:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #24 8/25/10 -8/28/10  (Read 194729 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #680 on: August 27, 2010, 01:45:35 PM »

Can,

Sorry, I did read the wrist GPS can be cut-off.   Thank-you, again.  Curious if she has one.  I need to see the video of her

holding down her sleeves when she walked.

You're a great little sleuth seahorse. 

I expect the staff has to disable it in some manner first.  Also a gps for a patient with dementia could be different than what is used for a criminal suspect.  In other words, I doubt criminal ones could be cut off and voila they're free of it.  Too easy.

Thank-you, Can!

SM is such a sneaky squirrel  I guess she just has long sleeves! Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: August 27, 2010, 02:05:52 PM »

When I look at the front view of her coming into court, the front of the suit jacket reveals a white v-neck top underneath. Doesn't look like any kind of a Kevlar vest to me. She is not under any restrictions from the court, so why would she have a GPS on her wrist ?
She can't fight the restraining order while all of this is going on, can she ? All the FACTS have not been determined. They will all have to wait until the GJ is complete to see if there is a true bill or no bill. We might not like her character as it has been portrayed, we might think she is guilty, but it is up to the GJ and then the DA to make the call. IMO   
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: August 27, 2010, 02:08:05 PM »

Any info on the interviews today?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: August 27, 2010, 02:10:37 PM »

http://photos.oregonlive.com/4450/gallery/terri_horman_shows_for_divorce_hearing/slideshow/index.html

Check out this pic of Terri from yesterday, she looks mighty lumpy, think perhaps she was wearing some "protection"???

Hi Babs, Is this an outline of a vest or just the seams/shoulder pads???

No kidding, maybe a very "old" jacket, haven't seen "Shoulder Pads" like that in years, could be making a comeback!  haha       Must have been some serious threats to have warranted a flak jacket......

Yes, serious threats...and it does appear she's flanked on either side by an attorney and to the rear by LEO's.  I think she was being "protected".  It's pretty evident, IMO.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: August 27, 2010, 02:11:44 PM »

Can,

Sorry, I did read the wrist GPS can be cut-off.   Thank-you, again.  Curious if she has one.  I need to see the video of her

holding down her sleeves when she walked.

You're a great little sleuth seahorse. 

I expect the staff has to disable it in some manner first.  Also a gps for a patient with dementia could be different than what is used for a criminal suspect.  In other words, I doubt criminal ones could be cut off and voila they're free of it.  Too easy.

Thank-you, Can!

SM is such a sneaky squirrel  I guess she just has long sleeves! Smile

LOLOL! 
We'll see.  It wouldn't be the first time someone's thoughts have turned out to be true.   
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: August 27, 2010, 02:11:55 PM »

About "de facto suspect"...

...meaning what we already know... all facts point to her but she has not been officially charged.

I don't know how can the divorce be settled because most of it relies on her murder for hire plot, and how can she testify to the veracity of the accusation without getting herself incriminated.

If Terri hasn't commited a crime, how can she incriminate herself under oath?

Just what I said. If she testifies she will incriminate herself.

If she testifies at all, doesn't that open her up for any/all questions at that point? 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: August 27, 2010, 02:14:48 PM »

http://photos.oregonlive.com/4450/gallery/terri_horman_shows_for_divorce_hearing/slideshow/index.html

Check out this pic of Terri from yesterday, she looks mighty lumpy, think perhaps she was wearing some "protection"???

Hi Babs, Is this an outline of a vest or just the seams/shoulder pads???

No kidding, maybe a very "old" jacket, haven't seen "Shoulder Pads" like that in years, could be making a comeback!  haha       Must have been some serious threats to have warranted a flak jacket......

Yes, serious threats...and it does appear she's flanked on either side by an attorney and to the rear by LEO's.  I think she was being "protected".  It's pretty evident, IMO.

Could very well be.  I know if I were her att'y I wouldn't take a hit for her.
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #687 on: August 27, 2010, 02:17:04 PM »

I was asking around to see if it there was a live stream, no answer.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #688 on: August 27, 2010, 02:22:50 PM »

...meaning what we already know... all facts point to her but she has not been officially charged.

I don't know how can the divorce be settled because most of it relies on her murder for hire plot, and how can she testify to the veracity of the accusation without getting herself incriminated.

If she testifies at all, doesn't that open her up for any/all questions at that point? 

If she had nothing to do with the claim of the MFH and nothing to do with Kyron going missing what is she trying to avoid?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: August 27, 2010, 02:24:13 PM »

I don't think there will be live stream.  I'm thinking more like separate interviews uploaded after the fact.
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #690 on: August 27, 2010, 02:26:36 PM »

I don't think there will be live stream.  I'm thinking more like separate interviews uploaded after the fact.
thanks Klaas.

Klaas has the pics from ONCE with dede ever been posted? I found some on filcker.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/_north/4698039938/in/set-72157624268552620

I wasnt sure If I could post them so just put the link.

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #691 on: August 27, 2010, 02:27:44 PM »

here is some more info on the ONCE party
http://www.north.com/html/index.php/about/
Snip...
ABOUT NORTH
NORTH is a compass pointed forward. Part ad agency, part creative  boutique, part crash-pad for artists, designers, film makers,  bloggers, bands and big-thought thinkers. Unlike older paradigms, we  not only strategize and conceive stuff, we usually draw it, film it,  score it, tweet it and construct it too.
In the vernacular: We  eliminate the middle man and pass the passion on to you. Peruse this  site and glimpse what this more collaborative, agile, streamlined  approach can yield.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: August 27, 2010, 02:34:49 PM »

If she had nothing to do with the claim of the MFH and nothing to do with Kyron going missing what is she trying to avoid?

IMO she would avoid answering questions on the stand; a "good" attorney can make a mountain out of a molehill and cast an inference of guilt where there may be none.  Best advice is to stay off the stand.

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #693 on: August 27, 2010, 02:47:36 PM »

http://photos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2010/08/terri_horman_shows_for_divorce_4.html

Terri suit sleeves are down to her knuckles.  The sleeves are supposed to be at the end of your wrist.

This makes me wonder if she has a GPS wrist watch. 
do you know what, SH?
I really noticed that.  I am quite tall and I thought..........wow, where is that sleeve length when I need it?
It was a poorly fitting suit to begin with, but the sleeve length was crazy.
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #694 on: August 27, 2010, 02:48:59 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys! This is a bit off topic, but it sort of relates. I am an avid reader of (mysteries of course) and read numerous books a month. I picked up a new one a few days ago and I cannot believe how much this book has made me think of the Kyron case. It is called "The Poet" and it is by Michael Connelly. It is fiction but the author was a crime reporter for the Los Angeles Police Department prior to writing novels. I have learned so much from this book. I think it is a must read for those who follow these cases. It speaks to pedophiles and how they operate and how they network. It gives lots of insights into how they think and function. It talks about cryptic messages, dates and circumstances that relate to the crime. The scariest thing for me is how these pedophiles network and how far up the chain can go. There are things that I would never have even thought about, that happen. For example, say you are at the beach with your toddler. You stick your toddler under the shower to get the sand off. If any sort of clothing is removed a pedophile can zero in with a camera from far away. Then the pedophile uploads and sends it to one of his "clients" on the internet for a fee. Ugh! Luckily, the author does not get graphic or I would not be able to read the book. It just gives you so much food for thought and I am now going to be watching public places where there are children, for single men with cameras.
Thank you, I hope I can get this for my Kindle.
I have several good referrals for books after reading here for a short time and appreciate the recommendations.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: August 27, 2010, 02:51:31 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/
Just found this  video, on right side of page, I'm having a hard time getting it to load, but it sounds like a new statement from Desiree
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #696 on: August 27, 2010, 02:54:40 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/
Just found this  video, on right side of page, I'm having a hard time getting it to load, but it sounds like a new statement from Desiree
http://videos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2010/08/desiree_young_reads_a_prepared.html

shes making a statement to Terri

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #697 on: August 27, 2010, 02:57:13 PM »

Klaas - Can you please take a screen shot of this? 

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5393922236

Now, why would TH Go to another social site when she was so active on FB? Notice who is on her friends list and also her last active date, 3 months ago. That would be May. Also she lists her hometown as Burlington, Or. WTH?

Also, they all joined within one week of each other, and stopped being active 3 months ago.

Sassi
This is an interesting find!!!  I noticed that Shannon P is from Williamsburg, Va and it said she was active a month ago, but while I was checking out some of the other connections on that site Shannon P's active status changed to 2 months ago.  I wonder why that changed today, and I wonder if July 26th would have been a month ago and 27th is over a month ago so it switched to active 2 months ago?  I also noticed that Shannon P has some other friends in Oregon.  hmmmmm .....

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #698 on: August 27, 2010, 03:01:22 PM »

IF TH got herself mixed up with drug runners, dealers, and the like, she may very well be in danger.  Then, if she is, I think they could get to her wherever she is if they truly wanted to.  If she had information on someone(s) that could potentially lead to their arrest, or stop their illegal activities and cash flow, I believe they'd have killed her by now.  They could have her parent's home invaded, set on fire, drive-by shootings, anthrax (ok, maybe not anthrax) but I would think if she's in the middle of something so dangerous as organized crime they could get to her.  How's that for a long run-on sentence?

However, if it's more of a small time organization of "criminal landscapers"  maybe the only chance they would have at her is if she leaves the house.  I think just maybe she is under house arrest after all?  I dunno, I go back and forth.  I was watching an episode of "King of Queens" where Jerry Stiller (playing Arthur) is called for jury duty.  While the prosecutor is giving his opening, Stiller is ready to fry the defendant.  Then, the defense attorney gives his side and Stiller thinks the prosecutor has been inventing evidence.  Hilarious, and that's how I feel sometimes on this case. 
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #699 on: August 27, 2010, 03:03:30 PM »

Klaas - Can you please take a screen shot of this? 

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5393922236

Now, why would TH Go to another social site when she was so active on FB? Notice who is on her friends list and also her last active date, 3 months ago. That would be May. Also she lists her hometown as Burlington, Or. WTH?

Also, they all joined within one week of each other, and stopped being active 3 months ago.

Sassi
This is an interesting find!!!  I noticed that Shannon P is from Williamsburg, Va and it said she was active a month ago, but while I was checking out some of the other connections on that site Shannon P's active status changed to 2 months ago.  I wonder why that changed today, and I wonder if July 26th would have been a month ago and 27th is over a month ago so it switched to active 2 months ago?  I also noticed that Shannon P has some other friends in Oregon.  hmmmmm .....

And let's not forget about the 2 Mikes on there. What is it with her and people named Mike? IMO a select few joined Tagged around the same time for a purpose. I'm trying to figure out who the Tracy H in Beaverton is. I looked all over TH's FB photo's and can't find any comments from he/she.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.