April 27, 2024, 08:28:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #24 8/25/10 -8/28/10  (Read 194656 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #740 on: August 27, 2010, 04:14:53 PM »

Puzzler it was interesting, it seems before and now she has held back some.
 Whoever Terri sent Kyron with may not be willing to let him go back home?

The comment Desiree made about Terri obviously being angry, but she doesn't know what she's angry about...could it be that "someone else" is angry at Terri (for whatever reason) and that's why Kyron is missing?

That could be a very good possibility.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: August 27, 2010, 04:15:12 PM »

I agree. Terri's wearing a vest.  I wonder how that makes her feel?  People who want attention don't mind negative attention.

To me this speaks volumes.  A normal person would be in a mental health unit.  She has no access {theoretically) to her electronics and she is living with her parents with no access to her baby and she is the focus of so much hate.  A normal person would break.  It's just not possible to live under these circumstances as steely as she is, IMO
  I agree, attention seekers will take any kind of attention.
Maybe she sees herself as a "poor me" . . . I have to wear this vest because my life has been threatened boo hoo. 

Let's hope she does break.  I wonder if Desiree thinks she is near her breaking point and hopes that her words will make a difference.

I would really hope that Desiree has some basis for her words, some knowledge that we don't have.  I'd be scared stiff to make a statement directed to the person I thought could bring my baby back without an expert's guidance.  I hope Desiree had that.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #742 on: August 27, 2010, 04:15:16 PM »

In saying that LE would be more effective in shaming or angering TH, I think it would cause her to react and thus maybe something would come of that.  I don't think she would be able to control herself if there were information about her being said that would anger or shame her.  She may break her silence, and most likely already has demonstrated this on various message boards.  When people get angry, they get sloppy.  When you are appealing to their goodness, after you have already told the world they are not a good person, you fail to reach them.  I think we saw some of this with the release of the news of the sexting, the news that Mike Cook had photographed the RO.  She knows she's done some stupid things, and she knows she can't trust people she thought she could trust.  The way to break someone like her is to cause her to continue to do stupid things.  Make her attorney quit by causing a reaction he has advised against.  Go on national television and make stuff up about her.  She's in a house where she is confined 24/7 with nothing to do but watch television.  Don't appeal to her good nature, Pi$$ her off!  Or, scare the crap out of her.
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #743 on: August 27, 2010, 04:17:11 PM »

Kyron's parents accuse Terri Horman of kidnapping
Wall of hope at Skyline School to come down by Sunday
BY JIM REDDEN
The Portland Tribune, Aug 27, 2010, Updated 1.2 hours ago

http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=128293469651541900

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: August 27, 2010, 04:22:14 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/
Just found this  video, on right side of page, I'm having a hard time getting it to load, but it sounds like a new statement from Desiree
http://videos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2010/08/desiree_young_reads_a_prepared.html

shes making a statement to Terri

You can tell she's really holding back! I can just imagine what she really wanted to say. I don't think this'll do much good, but you never know, miracles could happen and Terri could decide to do the right thing.

Lucky7 thanks for the link.

Scatty I wonder why she would appeal to Terri?  If Terri dislikes her wouldn't it annoy Terri?
I'm sure Tony is well aware of D's prepared statement.  I can't imagine he disapproved.
At least it keeps Kyron's name out there and shows interest people that Desirree has not changed her focus.

Wishing for a miracle for Kyron.

I'm not an expert (hold your laughter) but if I were to take a guess at what may be more effective, I would say not to let her see you sweat.  I would think that shaming her, which would also anger her, would be more effective.  I don't mean by sharing the sexting info, or that kind of stuff.  Make her sound like a horrible parent to her own children.  She was an overachiever and for proof just look at Kyron's Tree Frog project.  She is/was a teacher and so everything Kyron did was in her mind, a reflection of her.  If he was acting out at school, it reflected poorly on her.  If he did a great job on his project, it reflected positively on her.  All my opinion, but I think that's how she thinks and operates.  That's why she was so concerned about his color coded behavior cards.  She couldn't have him at the school embarrassing her.  How would that reflect on her as a teacher and a parent?

Shaming her would also make her angry, I think. 
While agreeing with you on her penchant for showing herself in a good light, I also think she may have been jealous of Kaine's obvious (in pic.'s)
love and admiration for his child and may have been trying to ally himself
with her in suggesting Kyron's behavior was not as she thought it should be.
I'm still struck by the wedding picture.  As they said their vows, there was dear sweet little Kyron holding his Daddy's hand.   Bet Terri hated that! imo.
I just don't see Kaine as all that attentive, so the jealous factor didn't occur to me, but someone like TH would want the attention to be on her.  I see Kaine as a father who loves his children, but is also selfish and self-centered.  It's just the vibe I get from him, and I may be totally off.  Terri gives me the impression that she wants everyone to think she's got it all, and knows where it's at.  She wants to come across as wondermom by day, sex kitten by night.  The fact that Kaine said she had begun to complain about her body after Kiara's birth says she was having bouts of insecurity.  Those bouts of insecurity could cause her to start thinking Kaine was being unfaithful.  Something was happening at home, and it was bad.  It was bad enough for her to allegedly look for someone to kill him.  When that didn't happen, Kyron disappeared.  Why?  What was the catalyst?  What was her motive?  Most likely Revenge.  It fits more than jealousy, but it could have been that the jealousy is what caused her to rid herself of Kyron.  It's all so sad and disgusting at the same time.

It does seem that everything was fine until "Kiara" (I don't mean that Kiara isn't loved by both dad and mom).  Whether Terri has/had PPD, or got insecure by the thought that Kaine was cheating on her, or whether she got insecure by her body after being pregnant, or whether Kaine was unhappy with her body, whatever...it is interesting to note that the problems seem to have started with the pregnancy...and there were problems with Kaine/Desiree at her time of pregnancy, too.  I think that is notable because it has to do with the dynamics of what was going on inside the home, that led up to a terrible event.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: August 27, 2010, 04:25:02 PM »

I think it's time for a division between Kaine and Desiree.  If I were trying to get to TH, I would not present the parents as a team.  Looking at this from TH's perspective, why would she help either of them, since they are most likely the reason for her actions?  If a simple appeal to her to do the right thing was going to work, she would have broken a long time ago.  Hindsight is always 20/20, but here's what I think should have happened long ago.

Separate Kaine and Desiree.  The biggest mistake they have made IMO is having them appear as a team.  There is NO WAY Terri is going to feel one single ounce of sympathy for Desiree now.  She has aligned herself with the enemy and she will be treated as such.  It's possible that nothing would have worked, but when they all ganged up on her, they lost any advantage they may have had in breaking her.  Somebody played this one wrong.  I wonder if they had behavior analysts from the beginning? 
I totally agree with you on this.

I agree, too.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: August 27, 2010, 04:25:32 PM »

http://photos.oregonlive.com/4450/gallery/terri_horman_shows_for_divorce_hearing/slideshow/index.html

Check out this pic of Terri from yesterday, she looks mighty lumpy, think perhaps she was wearing some "protection"???

Hi Babs, Is this an outline of a vest or just the seams/shoulder pads???

No kidding, maybe a very "old" jacket, haven't seen "Shoulder Pads" like that in years, could be making a comeback!  haha       Must have been some serious threats to have warranted a flak jacket......

Do these look like odd bulges?  Or is it my eyes?

Lol! The 2nd pic of "odd bulges" !  Monkey Devil! Maybe the implants are shifting? 

Sorry Monkeys, couldn't resist! 

Sassi,

Midpoint on her white shirt, a shadow, it appears to be a crease on her bustline.  The top is soft-looking, why a crease?

Yes, I saw that! It's, IMO, a vest. My comment was me joking. I was feeling silly at that moment! 

What I also noticed was, I saw it on the 12 noon news, when she was going IN the courthouse, she didn't have the "bulge" then.

Odd..but it lo9oks to me like she is wearing a wire...the little square portion in front..and the larger battery pack part in back.  Maybe Houze doesn't trust his client so much to do as he says and insists she wear a wire when not with him?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: August 27, 2010, 04:29:30 PM »

Good Friday Morning all. I surely hope LE is continuing their hard work on this case to bring this wonderful little boy named Kyron home. In my opinion, I do not think Terri is under house arrest either. (no ankle device) She would have had to have been arrested , processed and convicted. I think James meant she can't leave the house for fear of scrutiny from the public and media. In reading the posts regarding the lawn mowing man and some opinions re: sketch, I see both sides and agree with both sides. Unfortunately in a case like this when you give an interview to the press as well as being in the area the day Kyron went missing, then factoring in everyone wanting answers it is important to leave no stone unturned. But on the same token, no one wants to see an innocent man portrayed as a possible criminal either. A very thin line here, but a necessary one. Very strange connections in this case,IE Kaine's brother, and Name Redacted2 . They may have nothing to do with this case but still needs to be looked at. I go back to day one in this case and I know that is where the clues lie. I wish I was better at deciphering them.

Can you determine what Terri did the night Kyron disappeared? IIRC, Desiree mentioned in an early interview (sorry, no link) that she could not understand why Terri went out that night. I think DeDe was with her, and that was probably when they picked up the first throwaway cell phones. That time period may be as interesting as the morning time period.

Grey-

Wasn't LE at the residence that first night?  IIRC, they had an officer staying at the home.

Also, IIRC, the pay as you go phones were purchased after the failed sting operation with the LS and after the divorce/restraining order was served.

Kaine may have had her cell phone cut off.

However, who knows what is rumor and what truly is fact.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: August 27, 2010, 04:31:48 PM »

O/T             http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100827/ap_on_re_us/us_lost_in_home

A woman missing for 4 months is found in clutter in her home!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: August 27, 2010, 04:33:16 PM »

Good Friday Morning all. I surely hope LE is continuing their hard work on this case to bring this wonderful little boy named Kyron home. In my opinion, I do not think Terri is under house arrest either. (no ankle device) She would have had to have been arrested , processed and convicted. I think James meant she can't leave the house for fear of scrutiny from the public and media. In reading the posts regarding the lawn mowing man and some opinions re: sketch, I see both sides and agree with both sides. Unfortunately in a case like this when you give an interview to the press as well as being in the area the day Kyron went missing, then factoring in everyone wanting answers it is important to leave no stone unturned. But on the same token, no one wants to see an innocent man portrayed as a possible criminal either. A very thin line here, but a necessary one. Very strange connections in this case,IE Kaine's brother, and Name Redacted2 . They may have nothing to do with this case but still needs to be looked at. I go back to day one in this case and I know that is where the clues lie. I wish I was better at deciphering them.

Can you determine what Terri did the night Kyron disappeared? IIRC, Desiree mentioned in an early interview (sorry, no link) that she could not understand why Terri went out that night. I think DeDe was with her, and that was probably when they picked up the first throwaway cell phones. That time period may be as interesting as the morning time period.

Grey-

Wasn't LE at the residence that first night?  IIRC, they had an officer staying at the home.

Also, IIRC, the pay as you go phones were purchased after the failed sting operation with the LS and after the divorce/restraining order was served.

Kaine may have had her cell phone cut off.

However, who knows what is rumor and what truly is fact.

Monkey King - good point - LE was at the residence the first night, IIRC they were there all night.  They surely would know all about where Terri went that night.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: August 27, 2010, 04:40:30 PM »

Just found this  video, on right side of page, I'm having a hard time getting it to load, but it sounds like a new statement from Desiree
http://videos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2010/08/desiree_young_reads_a_prepared.html

You can tell she's really holding back! I can just imagine what she really wanted to say. I don't think this'll do much good, but you never know, miracles could happen and Terri could decide to do the right thing.

Scatty I wonder why she would appeal to Terri?  If Terri dislikes her wouldn't it annoy Terri?
I'm sure Tony is well aware of D's prepared statement.  I can't imagine he disapproved.
At least it keeps Kyron's name out there and shows interest people that Desirree has not changed her focus.

I'm not an expert (hold your laughter) but if I were to take a guess at what may be more effective, I would say not to let her see you sweat.  I would think that shaming her, which would also anger her, would be more effective.  I don't mean by sharing the sexting info, or that kind of stuff.  Make her sound like a horrible parent to her own children.  She was an overachiever and for proof just look at Kyron's Tree Frog project.  She is/was a teacher and so everything Kyron did was in her mind, a reflection of her.  If he was acting out at school, it reflected poorly on her.  If he did a great job on his project, it reflected positively on her.  All my opinion, but I think that's how she thinks and operates.  That's why she was so concerned about his color coded behavior cards.  She couldn't have him at the school embarrassing her.  How would that reflect on her as a teacher and a parent?

While agreeing with you on her penchant for showing herself in a good light, I also think she may have been jealous of Kaine's obvious (in pic.'s)
I'm still struck by the wedding picture.  As they said their vows, there was dear sweet little Kyron holding his Daddy's hand.   Bet Terri hated that! imo.
I just don't see Kaine as all that attentive, so the jealous factor didn't occur to me, but someone like TH would want the attention to be on her.  I see Kaine as a father who loves his children, but is also selfish and self-centered.  It's just the vibe I get from him, and I may be totally off.  Terri gives me the impression that she wants everyone to think she's got it all, and knows where it's at.  She wants to come across as wondermom by day, sex kitten by night.  The fact that Kaine said she had begun to complain about her body after Kiara's birth says she was having bouts of insecurity.  Those bouts of insecurity could cause her to start thinking Kaine was being unfaithful.  Something was happening at home, and it was bad.  It was bad enough for her to allegedly look for someone to kill him.  When that didn't happen, Kyron disappeared.  Why?  What was the catalyst?  What was her motive?  Most likely Revenge.  It fits more than jealousy, but it could have been that the jealousy is what caused her to rid herself of Kyron.  It's all so sad and disgusting at the same time.

I can only go by the pictures of Kaine with Kyron.  There are so many of them where Kaine is holding Kyron, looking at Kyron. 
I think a woman who wants all the focus on herself might be jealous of that. 
Maybe Terri thought Kaine was cheating on her, or maybe she just grew tired of him, and looked to blame him. 
Kaine is not a charismatic man in the first place and it is pretty difficult to please a needy woman or vise versa over the long haul. 

Hope one day we will know the catalyst for Terri's actions. 

Hope that Kyron will be brought home soon.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: August 27, 2010, 04:46:23 PM »

Kyron's parents accuse Terri Horman of kidnapping
Wall of hope at Skyline School to come down by Sunday
By Jim Redden

The Portland Tribune, Aug 27, 2010, Updated 4 minutes ago

The mother of 7-year-old Kyron Horman accused the missing boy's stepmother Friday morning of kidnapping the child and called on her to confess to investigators during an emotional press conference in Beaverton.

Desiree Young said she believes Terri Horman conspired with another, unknown person to abduct the boy, who has not been seen since June 4.

more at link..  http://portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=128293469651541900

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: August 27, 2010, 04:46:48 PM »

I can only go by the pictures of Kaine with Kyron.  There are so many of them where Kaine is holding Kyron, looking at Kyron. 
I think a woman who wants all the focus on herself might be jealous of that. 
Maybe Terri thought Kaine was cheating on her, or maybe she just grew tired of him, and looked to blame him. 
Kaine is not a charismatic man in the first place and it is pretty difficult to please a needy woman or vise versa over the long haul. 

Hope one day we will know the catalyst for Terri's actions. 

Hope that Kyron will be brought home soon.

Generally, pictures are posed for...even informal pictures.  Here, dad, hold the baby and I'll take a picture.  Oh..let's get a picture of the two of you looking at animals.  Terri was really inot taking the pictures of the family; therefore, there should be a lot of pictures of Kaine/Kyron and Kaine/Kiara.  We see much fewer pictures of Terri...guess it's because she was the one who took the picutres.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: August 27, 2010, 04:49:35 PM »

Interesting Comment on OregonLive article....

Any information obtained by investigators via students of Skyline School is being intentionally withheld to protect the children and their families...

freeadvice11 August 27, 2010 at 12:12PM

READ QUICK CAUSE IT WILL BE DELETED:

Anything I say that doesn't have link gets shot down (rightfully so), my hands are kind of tied since some of what I know hasn't been reported.

I live 5 mins from Skyline and am very close with many parents from the school.

I will say this and don't ask for a think cause there isn't one...

There is a child that has gone on record with LE that has said they saw Terri, "hiding downstairs before the bell rang"....

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kyron_hormans_parents_plan_fun/4053/comments-3.html

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: August 27, 2010, 04:50:26 PM »

Kyron Horman's mother, Desiree Young, says his stepmom Terri Moulton Horman risks jail

Published: Friday, August 27, 2010, 11:54 AM     
Updated: Friday, August 27, 2010, 1:13 PM
 Lynne Terry, The Oregonian

BEAVERTON -- Kyron Horman's mother, Desiree Young, had a harsh message today for his stepmother,  saying Terri Moulton Horman risks going to jail if she doesn't tell investigators everything she knows.

"Terri, I feel you are at a crossroads in your life," Young said at a news conference in Beaverton. "Police will not stop until they find Kyron. You will go to jail and whoever has been helping you will either have to talk or they will go to jail."

"I believe you will make the right choice to bring Kyron home," she said.

more at link...
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kyron_hormans_parents_plan_fun.html

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #755 on: August 27, 2010, 04:50:29 PM »

I think "sincerely Yours" the "psychic" from Arizona is Windy Chatfield burdon.  I think she was feeding info thatTerri was giving her.  I hope that is the same info Terri gave to LE.

Does anyone have Shannon P's last name?  I know she was on here somewhere as a person monkeys were looking at .Tracey H-is she the latest wife of Kristian who stood by his side through this whole mess with him.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: August 27, 2010, 04:53:05 PM »

Sorry for the repost!! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: August 27, 2010, 04:56:03 PM »

Interesting Comment on OregonLive article....

Any information obtained by investigators via students of Skyline School is being intentionally withheld to protect the children and their families...

freeadvice11 August 27, 2010 at 12:12PM

READ QUICK CAUSE IT WILL BE DELETED:

Anything I say that doesn't have link gets shot down (rightfully so), my hands are kind of tied since some of what I know hasn't been reported.

I live 5 mins from Skyline and am very close with many parents from the school.

I will say this and don't ask for a think cause there isn't one...

There is a child that has gone on record with LE that has said they saw Terri, "hiding downstairs before the bell rang"....

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kyron_hormans_parents_plan_fun/4053/comments-3.html

This case is so bizaar
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: August 27, 2010, 04:56:40 PM »

On the shame issue..I am not sure Terri is capable of feeling shame in the same degree "REGULAR" people do.  I think she has moved way beyond that type of emotion in consideration of herself and her deeds. 

IMO a woman who could be sexting a MFH and then sexting Michael Cook later..means to me she doesn't feel the type of shame that is attached to her own behavior.

I think she is under a house arrest of sorts.  Blinks latest article is right on the mark for me.

I am also not surprised that Jason ..no matter how he wants to spell his last name, is connected to a pedophile father and a charity for children in Mexico.  Then we have Mexican landscapers, murder for hire, Terri badmouthing Kaine and Kyron, sending her son James away..even though Kaine didn't want that to happen.......I'm thinking drugs, pedos, and one angry woman who wants it all...Terri..if I could figure that much out LE is all over you.

Next I just want to reiterate that the GJ has been meeting about this case.  The GJ is the prosecution side of the law..meaning..the prosecution of Terri started the day the GJ first met in connection to this case.  They would not be in the prosecution phase if they did not have evidence of a crime..with people being called to the GJ to back up that evidence.  This is the DA's ball game now ..and has been for sometime.  Have faith...things like drugs, MFH, pedos, and trafficking  all take time.  Everyday the clock is ticking toward an indictment ..and the person who knows this best is Terri. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: August 27, 2010, 04:59:47 PM »

It does seem that everything was fine until "Kiara" (I don't mean that Kiara isn't loved by both dad and mom).  Whether Terri has/had PPD, or got insecure by the thought that Kaine was cheating on her, or whether she got insecure by her body after being pregnant, or whether Kaine was unhappy with her body, whatever...it is interesting to note that the problems seem to have started with the pregnancy...and there were problems with Kaine/Desiree at her time of pregnancy, too.  I think that is notable because it has to do with the dynamics of what was going on inside the home, that led up to a terrible event.

I would not doubt that TH will never talk now that she  has lost Kiara in her mind she probably thinks if she can not have Kiara...DY will not have Kyron. jmo  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.