April 28, 2024, 10:33:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #24 8/25/10 -8/28/10  (Read 194755 times)
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #820 on: August 27, 2010, 07:55:23 PM »

I feel like my posts are being ignored.

Anyway, I posted harry's replies to the questions.  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8432.new#new

Good night Monkeys.

Bring Kyron Home.  an angelic monkey
the tears in your avi and your statement of feeling ignored make me feel terrible.
I am so sorry you feel this way and wish I could help.
I read the Harry thread and had nothing to contribute.
I wish I would have told you before, but TY for your work and concern.
Hugs
Pat
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: August 27, 2010, 07:55:54 PM »

I think it's time for a division between Kaine and Desiree.  If I were trying to get to TH, I would not present the parents as a team.  Looking at this from TH's perspective, why would she help either of them, since they are most likely the reason for her actions?  If a simple appeal to her to do the right thing was going to work, she would have broken a long time ago.  Hindsight is always 20/20, but here's what I think should have happened long ago.

Separate Kaine and Desiree.  The biggest mistake they have made IMO is having them appear as a team.  There is NO WAY Terri is going to feel one single ounce of sympathy for Desiree now.  She has aligned herself with the enemy and she will be treated as such.  It's possible that nothing would have worked, but when they all ganged up on her, they lost any advantage they may have had in breaking her.  Somebody played this one wrong.  I wonder if they had behavior analysts from the beginning? 

I completely agree with you...

Monkeys,
That is funny that you say that O4Bull, because the criminal profiler " Pat Brown" said the same thing when Kyron first was reported missing. She said that she felt it was strange ( from her experience) that Desiree embraced Kaine from the very beginning and that they supported each other. She said that in her experience it would be the opposite that Desiree would hold " Kaine" accountable for Kyron's disappearance. ( emotionally) and more than likely not join him as you are saying here " Team Parents" against Terri or other. I don't know what to believe at this point. I would though like to see Desiree speak on her own without Kaine present. That she would not have him sponsoring her words so to say. That she could be " on her own" and be able to be free of him standing/sitting next to her.  She was not living the life of Horman with KH/TH - I would like to see her " From Desiree's Side" only - that she would not feel compelled to stay within the boundaries created by the cloud of Kaine/Terri. ( I am not being derogatory towards Kaine) but one would be surprised I think if Desiree was able to be offered her own personal statement of accounts - how much would be learned from it. 

Praying for Kyron

If I was Desiree I can tell you I would stand with my ex if for nothing else but to gain information in case there was any to be gained. Not saying that is what she is doing, just what I would do
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: August 27, 2010, 08:00:58 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/101688508.html

“Terri, you’re at a crossroads in your life,” Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young said in an interview with KATU News reporter Anna Canzano. “We don’t always like what life has to give us, but we don’t have a choice in that. The one thing we have a choice in is how we handle these moments.

“You really have to do the right thing and make the right choice and help us bring Kyron home.

“That’s ultimately my message to her. She just needs to choose to do the right thing.”

------

I bet that unity between Desiree and Kaine is driving Terri mad.

------

Does anyone believe that Terri will talk?

I doubt it.

First, her criminal defense attorney will not let her, no matter what Kaine or Desiree say.

Second, if she talks she risks prison time anyway, for her involvement into the crime.

So, this begging for information and urging to "do the right thing" is just a waste of time. I doubt she will budge.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: August 27, 2010, 08:04:46 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/101662218.html

Spot not yet picked for Wall of Hope

by KATU.com Staff

TIP LINE - (503) 261-2847

PORTLAND, Ore. - The Wall of Hope at Skyline Elementary containing well wishes and prayers for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman will be coming down on Sunday, but there has not yet been a decision made on where it will end up.

Kyron disappeared June 4 after he was dropped off at school. Despite thousands of tips and an investigation that has focused on the last person to see him, his stepmother, what happened to him remains a mystery.

His story has captured the hearts of people near and far and The Wall of Hope, started by Amber Schaecher, quickly became a place where people could leave messages of hope, stuffed animals, toys, flowers and more.

But with school starting on Sept. 7, the day after the Labor Day holiday, a decision was made to move the wall in the interest of school safety.

"There are a lot of people who go up to the wall everyday," Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, said earlier this week. "And when school starts, I don't think that having a lot of new faces and new adults on the school property, with kids in school, really helps with school security."

If you have an idea for where you think the Wall of Hope could be relocated, you can email your thoughts to Schaecher directly.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #824 on: August 27, 2010, 08:06:53 PM »

I was trying to figure out why TH would put Burlington, Or as her place of residence on Tagged. I never even heard of it, and I live in Oregon. So I looked it up on Google maps and look where it is! 

Right near the areas that LE is looking. Something is fishy here, and I can smell it.

SM residence is also Aloha, Oregon by Tualatin Hill Nature Park, curious, if the park has been searched?
www.intelius.com is not always 100 percent accurate. I found Aloha, Or. under one of her married names.

James her oldest son said they moved around often.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #825 on: August 27, 2010, 08:10:57 PM »

Desiree Young says jail awaits uncooperative Terri Horman
Updated today at 4:41 PM
http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-parents-to-speak-Friday-101562878.html

VIDEO: Interview pt. 1 | Interview pt. 2

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #826 on: August 27, 2010, 08:11:12 PM »

Interesting analysis of Desiree's statement to Terri

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/desiree-young-to-terri-hormon.html

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #827 on: August 27, 2010, 08:12:41 PM »

“Terri, you’re at a crossroads in your life,” Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young said in an interview with KATU News reporter Anna Canzano. “We don’t always like what life has to give us, but we don’t have a choice in that. The one thing we have a choice in is how we handle these moments.

“You really have to do the right thing and make the right choice and help us bring Kyron home.

“That’s ultimately my message to her. She just needs to choose to do the right thing.”

------

I bet that unity between Desiree and Kaine is driving Terri mad.

------

I doubt it.

First, her criminal defense attorney will not let her, no matter what Kaine or Desiree say.

Second, if she talks she risks prison time anyway, for her involvement into the crime.

So, this begging for information and urging to "do the right thing" is just a waste of time. I doubt she will budge.

If there is another person or more involved, I feel Desiree and Kaine are talking to them as much as to Terri.

Assuming Terri is guilty of something, the role of her criminal defense attorney is to get as light a sentence as possible. He cannot afford to have her say anything to anyone now. I wish she would say something. She is so good at painting herself into a corner.

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #828 on: August 27, 2010, 08:15:10 PM »

Here is an interesting quote from page 2 of this article.
http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=128293469651541900

In late June, Kaine filed for divorce, citing among other things an alleged plot to kill him that investigators said was discussed by Terri Horman and a landscaper. The plot never went beyond talk, investigators said.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #829 on: August 27, 2010, 08:18:57 PM »

I think it's time for a division between Kaine and Desiree.  If I were trying to get to TH, I would not present the parents as a team.  Looking at this from TH's perspective, why would she help either of them, since they are most likely the reason for her actions?  If a simple appeal to her to do the right thing was going to work, she would have broken a long time ago.  Hindsight is always 20/20, but here's what I think should have happened long ago.

Separate Kaine and Desiree.  The biggest mistake they have made IMO is having them appear as a team.  There is NO WAY Terri is going to feel one single ounce of sympathy for Desiree now.  She has aligned herself with the enemy and she will be treated as such.  It's possible that nothing would have worked, but when they all ganged up on her, they lost any advantage they may have had in breaking her.  Somebody played this one wrong.  I wonder if they had behavior analysts from the beginning? 

Monkeys,
That is funny that you say that O4Bull, because the criminal profiler " Pat Brown" said the same thing when Kyron first was reported missing. She said that she felt it was strange ( from her experience) that Desiree embraced Kaine from the very beginning and that they supported each other. She said that in her experience it would be the opposite that Desiree would hold " Kaine" accountable for Kyron's disappearance. ( emotionally) and more than likely not join him as you are saying here " Team Parents" against Terri or other. I don't know what to believe at this point. I would though like to see Desiree speak on her own without Kaine present. That she would not have him sponsoring her words so to say. That she could be " on her own" and be able to be free of him standing/sitting next to her.  She was not living the life of Horman with KH/TH - I would like to see her " From Desiree's Side" only - that she would not feel compelled to stay within the boundaries created by the cloud of Kaine/Terri. ( I am not being derogatory towards Kaine) but one would be surprised I think if Desiree was able to be offered her own personal statement of accounts - how much would be learned from it. 

Praying for Kyron

If I was Desiree I can tell you I would stand with my ex if for nothing else but to gain information in case there was any to be gained. Not saying that is what she is doing, just what I would do
Yes, that makes sense TG. If it were me and it were my child though, I would not wait for my ex - or anyone for that means .. I would stand on my own and want to be represented as my child's mother. I know that LE has everything to do with what Desiree / Kaine is allowed to say. It's all so confusing.  All I can offer up is if it were My Child - you would be sick of seeing my face or hearing my voice.  * with or without breakthroughs in this case - I would try to keep myself as Mom in the media ( showing Kyron's photo's etc) ... very very difficult all of this.  Kaine is wrapped around the divorce and etc.. Desiree is not. She can be " Herself" and represent without all the uck of Kaine's present world attached ..   
The Divorce issues yes has bearing - but is not truly about Finding Kyron. jmo.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: August 27, 2010, 08:26:15 PM »

I am sure the FBI had behavior scirentist in ranks..I think the Portland FBI most likely has one atleast on staff.

I disagree with the fact that Kaine and Desiree aligning is going to alienate Terri..Terri was already alienated from both of them prior to Kyron's disappearance.

Terri writing to Desiree was just that writing..she thought she was doing what she should.  She has no real behavior curve to know how to handle Desiree or even Kaine for that matter..in a situation such as this.  She was trying to lead up to this..but trying to cover her tracks..but not being a "normal Mom" to anyone..not even James..she had no guidelines..other then her own past.  She was trying to turn Desiree against Kaine...insinuating that Kaine was a bad father and that Kyron's "problems" were due to Kaine.  She was setting up a situation where they (Kaine & Desiree) would be against each other..blaming each other for Kyron's outcome.

So, to show a united front against her..that was the exact opposite of what she anticipated.
They are playing this by the book..they are doing it exactly right...they have moved Terri out of the home, away from her children, away from financial support..and reduced her to a child living with her parents.  We'll see ..I feel very sorry for her parents..one can only imagine the sarcasm and hate she is spewing their way...she is now between a rock and a hard spot..both signal prison.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: August 27, 2010, 08:28:35 PM »

My sons are watching the movie "Chicken Little" and as I was looking at the most adorable little chicken with green glasses I realized he looks like our Kyron, especially when Kyron was a real little guy. You know that one pic he is holding up the flower seads? That one stole my heart, I just love that one!
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: August 27, 2010, 08:30:48 PM »

For those who know this...

... if Terri were to confess to everything she's done in privacy to her attorney... would the attorney then be obligated to reveal the location of the victim, if she were to tell it to him?

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: August 27, 2010, 08:31:44 PM »

------

I bet that unity between Desiree and Kaine is driving Terri mad.------

I doubt it.

ITA

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: August 27, 2010, 08:34:46 PM »

Here is an interesting quote from page 2 of this article.
http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=128293469651541900

In late June, Kaine filed for divorce, citing among other things an alleged plot to kill him that investigators said was discussed by Terri Horman and a landscaper. The plot never went beyond talk, investigators said.

I wish we knew more about this and what exactly was said between Terri and said Landscaper.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #835 on: August 27, 2010, 08:36:22 PM »

I am sure the FBI had behavior scirentist in ranks..I think the Portland FBI most likely has one atleast on staff.

I disagree with the fact that Kaine and Desiree aligning is going to alienate Terri..Terri was already alienated from both of them prior to Kyron's disappearance.

Terri writing to Desiree was just that writing..she thought she was doing what she should.  She has no real behavior curve to know how to handle Desiree or even Kaine for that matter..in a situation such as this.  She was trying to lead up to this..but trying to cover her tracks..but not being a "normal Mom" to anyone..not even James..she had no guidelines..other then her own past.  She was trying to turn Desiree against Kaine...insinuating that Kaine was a bad father and that Kyron's "problems" were due to Kaine.  She was setting up a situation where they (Kaine & Desiree) would be against each other..blaming each other for Kyron's outcome.

So, to show a united front against her..that was the exact opposite of what she anticipated.
They are playing this by the book..they are doing it exactly right...they have moved Terri out of the home, away from her children, away from financial support..and reduced her to a child living with her parents.  We'll see ..I feel very sorry for her parents..one can only imagine the sarcasm and hate she is spewing their way...she is now between a rock and a hard spot..both signal prison.

I agree with everything you said. Things certainly have not gone the way Terri would wish, and she is now isolated.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: August 27, 2010, 08:37:04 PM »

------

I bet that unity between Desiree and Kaine is driving Terri mad.------

I doubt it.

ITA

Personally I think it is making her angry and embarrassing her. Not sure if that is the approach I would take if I needed her to tell me where my son was, but I can understand the psychology behind it I suppose. 
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #837 on: August 27, 2010, 08:40:18 PM »

For those who know this...

... if Terri were to confess to everything she's done in privacy to her attorney... would the attorney then be obligated to reveal the location of the victim, if she were to tell it to him?

I'm curious about this too. I think there are legalities about what she can/should tell her attorney, but my knowledge is vague and based somewhat on TV shows and newscasts.
*snicker*

Hopefully someone with proper knowledge of the law will tell us.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: August 27, 2010, 08:42:40 PM »

It's surprising that LE doesn't have enough evidence to arrest Terri, and the supposed accomplice. With so many people interviewed, and so long after the incident, one would think they have something.

Why are they not arresting her?

Maybe after she is her attorney can work out a deal.

I mean, I know squat about these things, but that makes sense to me.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #839 on: August 27, 2010, 08:45:39 PM »

It's surprising that LE doesn't have enough evidence to arrest Terri, and the supposed accomplice. With so many people interviewed, and so long after the incident, one would think they have something.

Why are they not arresting her?

Maybe after she is her attorney can work out a deal.

I mean, I know squat about these things, but that makes sense to me.

I don't think they know if it is murder or a kidnapping, and they need one or the other to charge her. They are still collecting evidence and statements, and the more they have, the stronger their case either way.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.