April 27, 2024, 08:18:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #24 8/25/10 -8/28/10  (Read 194655 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: August 27, 2010, 08:49:58 PM »

My sons are watching the movie "Chicken Little" and as I was looking at the most adorable little chicken with green glasses I realized he looks like our Kyron, especially when Kyron was a real little guy. You know that one pic he is holding up the flower seads? That one stole my heart, I just love that one!

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #841 on: August 27, 2010, 08:51:20 PM »

Desiree to Terri: 'You will go to jail'
(Last Update: 5:38 pm)
http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Desiree-to-Terri-You-will-go-to-jail/bqbUvGhY4Ui_-6hsjxnJLA.cspx

Later in the day, Desiree Young announced the new location for Kyron's Wall of Hope: the Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue station at 11646 NW Skyline Blvd.

short video on same link - (link I posted in above post had a 30 min long/2 part interview of Kaine & Desiree)

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #842 on: August 27, 2010, 08:54:59 PM »

My sons are watching the movie "Chicken Little" and as I was looking at the most adorable little chicken with green glasses I realized he looks like our Kyron, especially when Kyron was a real little guy. You know that one pic he is holding up the flower seads? That one stole my heart, I just love that one!

Brandi !!! That is so cute !!! Perfect comparison.

Tracygirl is right about the resemblance.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #843 on: August 27, 2010, 08:55:35 PM »

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #844 on: August 27, 2010, 08:57:46 PM »

Kyron’s parents accuse Terri Horman of kidnapping
another video interview of Kaine & Desiree

http://www.katu.com/news/local/101688508.html?tab=video

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: August 27, 2010, 08:58:31 PM »

I feel like my posts are being ignored.

Anyway, I posted harry's replies to the questions.  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8432.new#new
rry
Good night Monkeys.

Bring Kyron Home.  an angelic monkey

Just finished reading over there. Thanks for the info! I believe Harry when he says a parent told him directly those things about Terri and Kyron. So LE knows already. Wow! That TH is nurse Ratchett and Cruella DeVille all rolled up into one.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: August 27, 2010, 08:58:32 PM »

Brandi !!! That is so cute !!! Perfect comparison.

Tracygirl is right about the resemblance.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #847 on: August 27, 2010, 09:00:12 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Desiree-to-Terri-You-will-go-to-jail/bqbUvGhY4Ui_-6hsjxnJLA.cspx

Later in the day, Desiree Young announced the new location for Kyron's Wall of Hope: the Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue station at 11646 NW Skyline Blvd.

short video on same link - (link I posted in above post had a 30 min long/2 part interview of Kaine & Desiree)

Thanks for the link.

Have you seen the first and only comment:

'Dyedredhair - 5:24 PM

'From the THSP Facebook page - Rodger Ramjet (who lives with his mother): "I have decided to adopt another cat. I am naming her Terri since she has beautiful orange fur. Now I can cuddle with "Terri" every night!" '

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #848 on: August 27, 2010, 09:00:37 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/101688508.html?

Kaine and Desiree also spoke in great detail about Terri’s behavior.

“Speaking for myself, she was a great actress,” said Desiree. “I never knew she was unhappy in any way shape or form. But I didn’t live with her.”

But Kaine did and he said, “I thought I knew her the best, but apparently I didn’t, based on all the information that’s come out – things that she’s done, the way that she operates.

There’s a lot I don’t know.”

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: August 27, 2010, 09:01:41 PM »

Aawww! That was just soo cute! Adorable is right!
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: August 27, 2010, 09:02:24 PM »

It's great that they found a good place for it.

Let's hope they put cameras on the display, you never know who may show up to post poems or riddles...

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #851 on: August 27, 2010, 09:04:21 PM »

Desiree Young says jail awaits uncooperative Terri Horman
Updated today at 4:41 PM
http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-parents-to-speak-Friday-101562878.html

VIDEO: Interview pt. 1 | Interview pt. 2

BUMPING in case it was overlooked..... (30 mins worth of video interview in 2 parts)

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #852 on: August 27, 2010, 09:13:31 PM »

I want to know why Terri has not been named a suspect? ( All of us want to know)

Is it because she is first named within the MFH plot. That they are building a case on those charges? that they have reasonable proof that she did indeed attempt to put a hit on Kaine's life? on the flip, they have not gathered enough " evidence" to put her within Kyron being missing? ( Or they do and do not want at this time to ruffle feathers of the investigation - possibly others involved in Kyron being missing). 

Is this at present a borderline case of HER Civil Rights that she is being made " center focus" of Kyron? that is why this is so fuddled ..that they cannot bring her up on charges? That her atty is not only representing her within the MFH plot yet is being a silent/will though if needed/holding it in his back pocket - that Terri has been singled out and had her civil rights trampled on ? within a Missing child case that is now Criminal.

That the Feds and Ice are involved in Kyron's case? That she is named yet not charged? The the Red Tape has won for now?. That if they were to say " Publicly " Terri Horman is now named suspect/Kyron it would complicate the other cases pending or investigation ongoing? 

Something is being held to the vest, that I feel is about Terri yet not directly of Terri. 
She is part of ? I am not a legal eagle at all.  Anyone have an opinion ?
Sigh and frustration 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: August 27, 2010, 09:22:25 PM »

I want to know why Terri has not been named a suspect? ( All of us want to know)

Is it because she is first named within the MFH plot. That they are building a case on those charges? that they have reasonable proof that she did indeed attempt to put a hit on Kaine's life? on the flip, they have not gathered enough " evidence" to put her within Kyron being missing? ( Or they do and do not want at this time to ruffle feathers of the investigation - possibly others involved in Kyron being missing). 

Is this at present a borderline case of HER Civil Rights that she is being made " center focus" of Kyron? that is why this is so fuddled ..that they cannot bring her up on charges? That her atty is not only representing her within the MFH plot yet is being a silent/will though if needed/holding it in his back pocket - that Terri has been singled out and had her civil rights trampled on ? within a Missing child case that is now Criminal.

That the Feds and Ice are involved in Kyron's case? That she is named yet not charged? The the Red Tape has won for now?. That if they were to say " Publicly " Terri Horman is now named suspect/Kyron it would complicate the other cases pending or investigation ongoing? 

Something is being held to the vest, that I feel is about Terri yet not directly of Terri. 
She is part of ? I am not a legal eagle at all.  Anyone have an opinion ?
Sigh and frustration 

I don't see LE having to play games in order to get someone to talk. They have the evidence, or they are not.

Hearing "the investigation is progressing", or "we are making progress" seems like empty words right now.

newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #854 on: August 27, 2010, 09:23:10 PM »

I feel like my posts are being ignored.

Anyway, I posted harry's replies to the questions.  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8432.new#new

Good night Monkeys.

Bring Kyron Home.  an angelic monkey
awww, with a cute little monkey like yours sassifras no one would ignore your questions. Just busy or maybe there is not an answer. Everytime I see your little monkey avatar I smile, I like your name too. The tree feeds many of our wild animals andmakes great tea.  Any way great work all... I think Terri may have been hiding around or behind the stairs and peeking out . How sad for Kyron, I wonder if Mr. Oakes findings have been checked out?
mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #855 on: August 27, 2010, 09:27:26 PM »

Thank you Zippiddy-doo-DAW Thank you! Good interview!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: August 27, 2010, 09:28:09 PM »

BUMPING in case it was overlooked..... (30 mins worth of video interview in 2 parts)

Thanks for the reminder about the length part 2.  I'm going to watch now!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #857 on: August 27, 2010, 09:30:08 PM »

I was not able to watch it on Zips link - Sad my computer would not allow me ..
I found it here if the link is not working for others

http://www.katu.com/home/video/101689553.html

Not sure if it is the entire interview though - it ran for 9 mins. Is that correct Zip?

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #858 on: August 27, 2010, 09:33:10 PM »

I was not able to watch it on Zips link - Sad my computer would not allow me ..
I found it here if the link is not working for others

http://www.katu.com/home/video/101689553.html

Not sure if it is the entire interview though - it ran for 9 mins. Is that correct Zip?

Evidently not if it is 30 mins long .. as posted above. Dang it, I do not understand why the vid will not load or show on my pc .. grrr. 

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #859 on: August 27, 2010, 09:34:25 PM »

Deenie - the 1st one I posted that you can't connect to is 30 mins in lenght - in 2 parts .... why can't you see it .. what happens ? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.