April 28, 2024, 01:11:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #24 8/25/10 -8/28/10  (Read 194728 times)
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #860 on: August 27, 2010, 09:35:48 PM »

dangit Deenie !! you answered yourself faster then i could Razz

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #861 on: August 27, 2010, 09:37:53 PM »

Deenie I would "imbed" it .. but so far I've not figured out how to do that - not for lack of trying 

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #862 on: August 27, 2010, 09:39:05 PM »

I think it's time for a division between Kaine and Desiree.  If I were trying to get to TH, I would not present the parents as a team.  Looking at this from TH's perspective, why would she help either of them, since they are most likely the reason for her actions?  If a simple appeal to her to do the right thing was going to work, she would have broken a long time ago.  Hindsight is always 20/20, but here's what I think should have happened long ago.

Separate Kaine and Desiree.  The biggest mistake they have made IMO is having them appear as a team.  There is NO WAY Terri is going to feel one single ounce of sympathy for Desiree now.  She has aligned herself with the enemy and she will be treated as such.  It's possible that nothing would have worked, but when they all ganged up on her, they lost any advantage they may have had in breaking her.  Somebody played this one wrong.  I wonder if they had behavior analysts from the beginning? 

I completely agree with you...

I am sure the FBI had behavior scirentist in ranks..I think the Portland FBI most likely has one atleast on staff.

I disagree with the fact that Kaine and Desiree aligning is going to alienate Terri..Terri was already alienated from both of them prior to Kyron's disappearance.

Terri writing to Desiree was just that writing..she thought she was doing what she should.  She has no real behavior curve to know how to handle Desiree or even Kaine for that matter..in a situation such as this.  She was trying to lead up to this..but trying to cover her tracks..but not being a "normal Mom" to anyone..not even James..she had no guidelines..other then her own past.  She was trying to turn Desiree against Kaine...insinuating that Kaine was a bad father and that Kyron's "problems" were due to Kaine.  She was setting up a situation where they (Kaine & Desiree) would be against each other..blaming each other for Kyron's outcome.

So, to show a united front against her..that was the exact opposite of what she anticipated.
They are playing this by the book..they are doing it exactly right...they have moved Terri out of the home, away from her children, away from financial support..and reduced her to a child living with her parents.  We'll see ..I feel very sorry for her parents..one can only imagine the sarcasm and hate she is spewing their way...she is now between a rock and a hard spot..both signal prison.
Well, if she talks, then I'm wrong.  I guess we'll see.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: August 27, 2010, 09:41:44 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/101688508.html

“Terri, you’re at a crossroads in your life,” Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young said in an interview with KATU News reporter Anna Canzano. “We don’t always like what life has to give us, but we don’t have a choice in that. The one thing we have a choice in is how we handle these moments.

“You really have to do the right thing and make the right choice and help us bring Kyron home.

“That’s ultimately my message to her. She just needs to choose to do the right thing.”

------

I bet that unity between Desiree and Kaine is driving Terri mad.------

Does anyone believe that Terri will talk?

I doubt it.

First, her criminal defense attorney will not let her, no matter what Kaine or Desiree say.

Second, if she talks she risks prison time anyway, for her involvement into the crime.

So, this begging for information and urging to "do the right thing" is just a waste of time. I doubt she will budge.

ITA
I agree it's driving her mad too.  Which is why I believe she won't talk.  If she sees Desiree and Kaine as a team, then they both must suffer.  She will not show Desiree an ounce of mercy as long as Desiree and Kaine are a team.  The only way she's gonna talk is if she gets very very angry and lets something slip.  It's not going to be because Desiree asked her to do the right thing.  Never.   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #864 on: August 27, 2010, 09:43:35 PM »

Desiree to Terri: 'You will go to jail'
(Last Update: 5:38 pm)
http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Desiree-to-Terri-You-will-go-to-jail/bqbUvGhY4Ui_-6hsjxnJLA.cspx

Later in the day, Desiree Young announced the new location for Kyron's Wall of Hope: the Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue station at 11646 NW Skyline Blvd.

short video on same link - (link I posted in above post had a 30 min long/2 part interview of Kaine & Desiree)

Thanks for the link.

Have you seen the first and only comment:

'Dyedredhair - 5:24 PM

'From the THSP Facebook page - Rodger Ramjet (who lives with his mother): "I have decided to adopt another cat. I am naming her Terri since she has beautiful orange fur. Now I can cuddle with "Terri" every night!" '

that's funky .. as in strange  Neutral

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: August 27, 2010, 09:43:58 PM »

“Terri, you’re at a crossroads in your life,” Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young said in an interview with KATU News reporter Anna Canzano. “We don’t always like what life has to give us, but we don’t have a choice in that. The one thing we have a choice in is how we handle these moments.

“You really have to do the right thing and make the right choice and help us bring Kyron home.

“That’s ultimately my message to her. She just needs to choose to do the right thing.”

------

I bet that unity between Desiree and Kaine is driving Terri mad.------

Does anyone believe that Terri will talk?

I doubt it.

First, her criminal defense attorney will not let her, no matter what Kaine or Desiree say.

Second, if she talks she risks prison time anyway, for her involvement into the crime.

So, this begging for information and urging to "do the right thing" is just a waste of time. I doubt she will budge.

ITA

Personally I think it is making her angry and embarrassing her. Not sure if that is the approach I would take if I needed her to tell me where my son was, but I can understand the psychology behind it I suppose. 

I see the humiliation and separation, but she didn't crack, so time to try something else. JMO
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: August 27, 2010, 09:44:03 PM »

That’s the image I saw,” he said. “Much more so in the beginning, not so much towards the end, but that’s how she came across to me at least for the first four or five years: very loving, very focused on children, wanting to do the right thing, and then it became much more about her and a lot more selfishness, involved, how she was, I guess, apparently unhappy with our marriage. But yet, not willing to work through it or talk to me about it.”

Kaine said he doesn’t know what she was unhappy about.

“She wasn’t talking to me about it,” he said. “She was talking to other people about things that would happen and putting her spin on things, and I think in a lot of cases, trying to manipulate people to see a relationship that she felt was focused in a certain direction as opposed to where, maybe, it was really focused. I don’t know; I was only the recipient of the information. I’m only finding out about it after the fact.”

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #867 on: August 27, 2010, 09:44:31 PM »

For those who know this...

... if Terri were to confess to everything she's done in privacy to her attorney... would the attorney then be obligated to reveal the location of the victim, if she were to tell it to him?

I'm curious about this too. I think there are legalities about what she can/should tell her attorney, but my knowledge is vague and based somewhat on TV shows and newscasts.
*snicker*

Hopefully someone with proper knowledge of the law will tell us.

Well, that is a good question. Normally no - the attorney has no duty to disclose if the person is not in current harm - for example if Kyron were dead, then no more harm can come to him and there is no duty to report what his client told him. If, on the other hand, Kyron was being held somewhere - I do believe he would have an ethical duty to report it because Kyron would be in harm;s way. Ethically, there is only a small set of times an attorney can disclose confidential information.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: August 27, 2010, 09:45:42 PM »

I started to watch those new videos and couldn't do it.  It just hurts to watch Desiree!

Our laws need to be changed to favor the child when a child is missing.  If someone is even thought to be with-holding information, there should be a way to force them to talk.  Forget their rights.  The child's rights should trump theirs.  This is ridiculous. 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #869 on: August 27, 2010, 09:46:09 PM »

For those who know this...

... if Terri were to confess to everything she's done in privacy to her attorney... would the attorney then be obligated to reveal the location of the victim, if she were to tell it to him?

Excellent question!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #870 on: August 27, 2010, 09:47:25 PM »

Deenie I would "imbed" it .. but so far I've not figured out how to do that - not for lack of trying 
Zip I think its my Flash player that is not up to date (( Thank You)) for your help and for providing the links here. I will try and go back to view the entire vid of Desiree and Kaine - I may have to reboot .. darn it

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mompalm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #871 on: August 27, 2010, 09:48:36 PM »

If there is another person or more involved, I feel Desiree and Kaine are talking to them as much as to Terri.

Assuming Terri is guilty of something, the role of her criminal defense attorney is to get as light a sentence as possible. He cannot afford to have her say anything to anyone now. I wish she would say something. She is so good at painting herself into a corner.

That was my thought, too. Possibly setting up a "divide and conquer" scenario: i.e. "whoever has been helping you will have to talk police or they will go to jail", implying there is a possibility that the other person(s) may have to sell you (Terri) out.

This could also send a message to Terri's accomplice(s) - 'fess up now, or you WILL go to jail'. 

JMO
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: August 27, 2010, 09:52:51 PM »

I can't Embed the Java videos either.  Could be Deenie needs to down load the latest Java plug in?
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #873 on: August 27, 2010, 09:54:38 PM »

I can't Embed the Java videos either.  Could be Deenie needs to down load the latest Java plug in?

yup possibly .. or like she said "update her flash player" also ?  *shrugs*

shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #874 on: August 27, 2010, 09:56:46 PM »

I was reading on here tonight http://www.terrihorman.com/ and ended up back on the TH support fb page. Does anyone know what the letters behind the posts made from the page owner represent? It says "Terri Horman Support Page" then has one of these ‎(MB) (EL) (CS) etc I thought it was maybe initials for who's running the page at that time, but if so then it makes no sense why all of them have multiple *defend Terri* posts that start off in third person and halfway through have switched to using "I" and "we".

I think it is the people, MB is MaryBeth, that's all I know. Some people are there just to see what's up, others have been banned.

EL-Is Eric Linden (I feel, the boyfriend of Windy Chatfield Burdon,  )  Windy is from Roseburg, but he is from North Dakota.  They live in Arizona.  It is felt by many that Windy was the "psychic" who claimed to have inside information-Sincerely yours.

CS-is Cindy Butcher Traynor smally-  She is from Roseburg-probably and is on Angela Rockwood's FB.

Don't know who the others are.  Mary Covington was on there, but she was kicked off by them for some reason.

Oh wow thanks-while reading posts last night ones like this had me thinking wtf? Notice how the poster says "Terri" this and "Terri" that, then suddenly says this...

"Now, belioeve it or not, I don't think K&D are out to get us Holly."

I've talked about this case too and never referred to any "us".

full quote below

Terri Horman Support Page ‎(EL) Well Holly, you've been around here for what?... a week and a half? It appears to us that whatever LE is doing, they aren't telling anyone. LE IS telling Kaine and Desiree something, but it isn't what they are investigating. Have Kain...e and Desiree told us what LE has been investigating? No. Every time K&D have a press conference, they say LE is 'suspicious' of Terri. Then they say that Terri & friends aren't cooperating/aren't talking. We all know that's not true because they have talked and cooperated and now they've run out of things to say. Anyhow, K&D are a broken record and I suspect they will be again tomorrow.
Now, belioeve it or not, I don't think K&D are out to get us Holly. I think LE is lazy. I think instead of "finding Kyron", LE wants to "blame Terri." Well, it isn't LE's job to find a way to "blame Terri." It's LE's job to "find Kyron." See More
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: August 27, 2010, 09:56:59 PM »

maybe it will work

<a href="http://&lt;object height=&quot;288&quot; width=&quot;470&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;movie&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; value=&quot;http://www.kgw.com/v/?i=101687513&quot; /&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowScriptAccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot; /&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;wmode&quot; value=&quot;transparent&quot; /&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;AllowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot; /&gt;&lt;embed type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; src=&quot;http://www.kgw.com/v/?i=101687513&quot; AllowFullScreen=&quot;true&quot; allowScriptAccess=&quot;always&quot; height=&quot;288&quot; wmode=&quot;transparent&quot; width=&quot;470&quot;&gt;&lt;/embed&gt;&lt;/object&gt;" target="_blank">http://&lt;object height=&quot;288&quot; width=&quot;470&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;movie&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; value=&quot;http://www.kgw.com/v/?i=101687513&quot; /&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowScriptAccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot; /&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;wmode&quot; value=&quot;transparent&quot; /&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;AllowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot; /&gt;&lt;embed type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; src=&quot;http://www.kgw.com/v/?i=101687513&quot; AllowFullScreen=&quot;true&quot; allowScriptAccess=&quot;always&quot; height=&quot;288&quot; wmode=&quot;transparent&quot; width=&quot;470&quot;&gt;&lt;/embed&gt;&lt;/object&gt;</a>

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: August 27, 2010, 10:05:50 PM »

Desiree Young says jail awaits uncooperative Terri Horman
Updated today at 4:41 PM
http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-parents-to-speak-Friday-101562878.html

VIDEO: Interview pt. 1 | Interview pt. 2

BUMPING in case it was overlooked..... (30 mins worth of video interview in 2 parts)

This is a good interview. I downloaded both parts to watch again and take notes.

Thanks for the link.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: August 27, 2010, 10:07:40 PM »

Desiree Young says jail awaits uncooperative Terri Horman
Updated today at 4:41 PM
http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-parents-to-speak-Friday-101562878.html

VIDEO: Interview pt. 1 | Interview pt. 2

Thank you Zippiddy-doo-DAW Thank you! Good interview!
I was not able to watch it on Zips link - Sad my computer would not allow me ..
I found it here if the link is not working for others

http://www.katu.com/home/video/101689553.html

Not sure if it is the entire interview though - it ran for 9 mins. Is that correct Zip?

This is actually a different interview.

They had a press event today and did several interviews.

5150monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #878 on: August 27, 2010, 10:09:38 PM »

**The hellions are actually poking and insulting Desiree over on "that woman's" support page.........  (I don't know how do to a screen print copy thing! Sorry)

Terri Horman Support Page's Photos - Terri
Photo 29 of 29   Back to Album · Terri Horman Support Page's Photos · Terri Horman Support Page's Profile

* Previous
    * Next

Click on people's faces in the photo to tag them.

Add a caption
Added yesterday

5 people like this.
          o
            Jacque Russell ahhh....she's pregnant with Kiara.
            Yesterday at 2:28pm ·
          o
            Mary J Johnson This must be Kyron's Birthday Party?? Who are the other children?
            Yesterday at 4:20pm ·
          o
            Terri Horman Support Page ‎(MB) Terri's older son and Desiree's older son
            Yesterday at 5:15pm ·
          o
            Mary J Johnson Yes, I can see the resemblance in her. What is his name? He and James look like the same age, were they friends?
            Yesterday at 6:11pm ·
          o
            Terri Horman Support Page ‎(MB) I believe they are around the same age.. They look pretty close.. almost like brothers. His name is Quinn.
            Yesterday at 6:41pm ·
          o
            Terri Horman Support Page ‎(CS) Yep, very close in age. On J's FB page, he lists Q as his 'brother' so obviously they have a very special bond. I thinks that's so neat! Just goes to show even more about their family dynamics and relationships. Some mixed/blended families would never consider being so involved in one another's special celebrations or lives. It seems Terri had a way of simply making things work out, in the best interest of everyone ♥
            18 hours ago · 2 peopleLoading... ·
          o
            LW Glover Go crawl back under your rock. These were publicly published previously.
            8 hours ago · 1 personLoading... ·
          o
            LW Glover We heard you the first time.
            7 hours ago ·
          o
            LW Glover If I was an admin, I'd block you. Actually, I'll do it anyway.
            7 hours ago ·
          o
            Terri Horman Support Page ‎(MB) Yeah.. try telling the Obamas that you can't post their kids pics!
            7 hours ago · 4 peopleLoading... ·
          o
            Desiree Davidson Young ADMIN - My son is in this picture and needs to be removed from this website and page. If you do not I will provide you with court paperwork to cease and desist!!!!! I am his parent and he is a minor child you may not post this picture without ramifications.
            about an hour ago · 6 peopleLoading... ·
          o
            Sherie Dawn Admin, remove this picture. Obviously, his true mother does not want it to be posted and you should respect her wishes.
            about an hour ago · 1 personLoading... ·
          o
            Rebekah Young Wow Desiree speaks. your ridiculousness wouldn't you want more pictures of your son out there or do you just not not like the fact that this shows how good of mother Terri was to your son and that you are sorely missing here like most of his childhood? I have a question most parents of missing children participate in the why couldn't you and Kaine do that again?
            54 minutes ago ·
          o
            Mark Christenson Do you even understand that she is not talking about Kyron? There is no reason what so ever to have a picture of her oldest son on here, get a clue!
            52 minutes ago ·
          o
            Mark Christenson God forbid that your child should go missing! What a horrible thing to say!
            48 minutes ago ·
          o
            Rebekah Young no one one would have even realized it was the older son until she said something and what about Terri she is also the mother of a missing child and everyone is criticizing her
            48 minutes ago ·
          o
            Sherie Dawn Rebekah, unless I'm missing something, this site is supposed to be supportive of TH. WHy not simply respect Desiree's request and remove Quinn's picture. She doesn't want it up, she has every right to make the demand and nobody should be calling her names because of her request.
            44 minutes ago ·
          o
            Wendy Gorman Well said sherie!!!!
            34 minutes ago ·
          o
            Mark Christenson Rebeka, THSP are the ones that identified him if you would read these posts. Desiree, I pray you are able to do something about all of this! And may I say I think you are a class act! I pray daily that YOUR SON comes home soon!
            22 minutes ago ·
          o
            Rebekah Young I support terri not desiree it has always been my oppinion that desiree is a bad mother its her fault kyron is missing if she was raising him like a good or even most bad mothers do he wouldn't be missing. She's just looking for attention to look like mother of the year to reconcile her own guilt about her lousy parenting yes your lousy parenting
            19 minutes ago · 1 personLoading... ·
          o
            Mark Christenson Karma, Rebekah, karma! Jesus taught not to judge others and that is exactly what you are doing! You have no idea what has happened in Desiree's life and until you know, you really should be ashamed of yourself. I would have to assume that you are perfect and have a storybook life, because only someone that has never suffered a loss could be as judgemental as you! He who is without sin cast the first stone!
            13 minutes ago ·
          o
            Mary J Johnson
            If you people do not listen and abide by Desiree's wishes. I will believe that you are all a bunch of child preditors. Disgusting. I have over 100 screen shots of your gross accasations toward innocent parties and am willing to share wit...h anyone that would care to ask. Ban me and tell me to go hide under a rock. Someone needs to protect these kids. I don't think that Terri even has the right to post little K's photo on a public domain at this point. Shame on you all. Protect our children....
            Grow up ladies!!!!!See More
            8 minutes ago ·
          o
            Holly Medin Desiree is an admin on here? What does that mean? she administers this site?

Does she have secret access in here for some reason? Why would that be?
            8 minutes ago ·

From the album:
Terri by Terri Horman Support Page
ShareReport This Photo
See All
People You May Know
Eddie Martinez
Add as friend
Ike Stclair
Add as friend
Create an Ad
Sponsored

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: August 27, 2010, 10:11:26 PM »

maybe it will work

<a href="http://&lt;object height=&quot;288&quot; width=&quot;470&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;movie&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; value=&quot;http://www.kgw.com/v/?i=101687513&quot; /&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowScriptAccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot; /&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;wmode&quot; value=&quot;transparent&quot; /&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;AllowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot; /&gt;&lt;embed type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; src=&quot;http://www.kgw.com/v/?i=101687513&quot; AllowFullScreen=&quot;true&quot; allowScriptAccess=&quot;always&quot; height=&quot;288&quot; wmode=&quot;transparent&quot; width=&quot;470&quot;&gt;&lt;/embed&gt;&lt;/object&gt;" target="_blank">http://&lt;object height=&quot;288&quot; width=&quot;470&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;movie&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; value=&quot;http://www.kgw.com/v/?i=101687513&quot; /&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowScriptAccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot; /&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;wmode&quot; value=&quot;transparent&quot; /&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;AllowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot; /&gt;&lt;embed type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; src=&quot;http://www.kgw.com/v/?i=101687513&quot; AllowFullScreen=&quot;true&quot; allowScriptAccess=&quot;always&quot; height=&quot;288&quot; wmode=&quot;transparent&quot; width=&quot;470&quot;&gt;&lt;/embed&gt;&lt;/object&gt;</a>

didnt work here are links to vids, if you cant veiw you may have to update shockwave

part 1
http://www.kgw.com/video?id=101687513&sec=547977
part 2
http://www.kgw.com/video?id=101688128&sec=547987

http://www.katu.com/news/local/101688508.html?tab=video

shockwave update
http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/welcome/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.