April 27, 2024, 01:17:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #24 8/25/10 -8/28/10  (Read 194704 times)
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: August 27, 2010, 10:15:56 PM »

I occasionally use runes.  Today I pulled a rune for Kyron.  It is Teiwaz.  It involves courage and possibly great sacrifice.  In other translations it involves patience and perseverance. 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #881 on: August 27, 2010, 10:18:49 PM »

Kaine seems absolutely livid in that interview, imo.  Who can blame him? 
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #882 on: August 27, 2010, 10:22:42 PM »

I ask this with the utmost of respect but I'm wondering if our moderator Klaas is related in any way to Polly Klaas?  I apologize in advance if this is a delicate subject.  You don't have to answer if it's uncomfortable.

No, Klaas isn't related to Polly Klaas.  And she's admin, not a moderator here at Scared Monkeys. (Which means among her many varied duties, she approves members, bans members and etc.) 

Well hmmmm since we're asking is klaas like a triplet, have worker elves, cloned? All the daily updates, postings, answering emails, keeping facts straight etc amaze me, I can't keep up just reading the threads-I need whatever it is. lol

Thanks Shy Monkey - no, just one person like the rest of you.  I depend upon the moderators, they do a great job.  I try and "hang out" in the most active case in the forum just in case there's trouble.  My eyes (the other moderators aka Muffybee, CBB, Bearly, 2nj and San) keep watch over the rest    We have many members that have been posting here for over 5 years that are a big help as well.  So lot's of eyes and helpers. 

Yes I agree there are lots of amazing people here for sure-this is the best forum!

Last night I was finally thinking I was catching up then read your to the *people who emailed me..." post and realized I wasn't the only one, and I happened to read it right after coming from the scaredmonkeys.COM site where you had posted a news story etc etc and suddenly felt like a school bus in a race with a nascar I was literally LOLing hard enough I had kids asking what was so funny.

and for the record everyone, I am still learning how to get around on these threads so if I ignore anyone I apolgize....oh and if anyone's ignored me, I haven't noticed yet-LOL
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #883 on: August 27, 2010, 10:23:48 PM »

Klaas - I sent you an email question. Going back off line but I'll check later. Thanks.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #884 on: August 27, 2010, 10:26:06 PM »

Desiree to Terri: 'You will go to jail'
(Last Update: 5:38 pm)
http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Desiree-to-Terri-You-will-go-to-jail/bqbUvGhY4Ui_-6hsjxnJLA.cspx

Later in the day, Desiree Young announced the new location for Kyron's Wall of Hope: the Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue station at 11646 NW Skyline Blvd.

short video on same link - (link I posted in above post had a 30 min long/2 part interview of Kaine & Desiree)

Thanks for the link.

Have you seen the first and only comment:

'Dyedredhair - 5:24 PM

'From the THSP Facebook page - Rodger Ramjet (who lives with his mother): "I have decided to adopt another cat. I am naming her Terri since she has beautiful orange fur. Now I can cuddle with "Terri" every night!" '

puker

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #885 on: August 27, 2010, 10:29:00 PM »

5150 - seems she has "cropped" that photo to cut out Desiree's older son - and reposted it 

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: August 27, 2010, 10:29:36 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #887 on: August 27, 2010, 10:30:09 PM »

(Last Update: 5:38 pm)
http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Desiree-to-Terri-You-will-go-to-jail/bqbUvGhY4Ui_-6hsjxnJLA.cspx

Later in the day, Desiree Young announced the new location for Kyron's Wall of Hope: the Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue station at 11646 NW Skyline Blvd.

short video on same link - (link I posted in above post had a 30 min long/2 part interview of Kaine & Desiree)

Thanks for the link.

Have you seen the first and only comment:

'Dyedredhair - 5:24 PM

'From the THSP Facebook page - Rodger Ramjet (who lives with his mother): "I have decided to adopt another cat. I am naming her Terri since she has beautiful orange fur. Now I can cuddle with "Terri" every night!" '

I saw that earier too and Ellen Bosers "burn in Hell" comments were there, so I took a screen shot of it-I'd post it here but I haven't posted pictures here before, so I'm not sure how to.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: August 27, 2010, 10:30:19 PM »

JMO, im a little worried about the pressure that, KH and DY are putting
on TH, i understand the frustration,what if she cracks and doesnt talk,
as in harms herself, from the 2nd interview, KH sounds like he is on the
WTF train, and DY is helping him stay focused, and TH strutting that
what i believe is false confidence, could be the straw that broke the
camel back
then everyone iwould still be asking where is kyron

IDK, just got a bad feeling about this, KH pushing the divorce
and DY, out in TH face so to speak

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: August 27, 2010, 10:31:41 PM »

Kaine Horman & Desiree Young 8/27

http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-videos/Kaine-Horman--Desiree-Young-827-kyron-horman-missing-portland-101687513.html

Kaine Horman & Desiree Young 8/27 pt. 2

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Kaine-Horman--Desiree-Young-827-pt-2-kyron-horman-missing-portland-101688128.html

Desiree Young says jail awaits uncooperative Terri Horman
by KGW.com Staff
kgw.com
Posted on August 27, 2010 at 3:26 PM
Updated today at 5:34 PM

BEAVERTON -- Desiree Young, the birth mother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, called reporters together to read an open letter to the boy's stepmother, Terri Horman, warning her she will "go to jail" if she doesn't cooperate with investigators.

More: Wall of Hope moving 8:30 a.m. Sunday

Young and the boy's birth father, Kaine Horman, have previously said they believe Terri Horman is involved in the boy's disappearance. Investigators have not called Terri Horman a suspect, but one of her attorneys admitted in court papers filed this week she is a "de facto suspect" after he disappeared June 4 from Skyline Elementary School.

VIDEO: Interview pt. 1 | Interview pt. 2

After the statement, Kaine Horman and Desiree Young  met with the press in a series of one-on-one interviews Friday to discuss the case.

The two said they planned to move the wall of hope from Skyline Elementary before school starts. They also planned to mark Kyron's September 9 birthday with rememberances.

Police have received more than 3,700 tips in the case, and the focus of their investigation has been on Kyron's step-mom Terri Horman, but she has not been named a suspect or person of interest in the case.

"It's difficult," Desiree said. "I have a challenge with the people putting their needs before his."

No one has been named as a suspect or person of interest in the case.

Teri Moulton Horman appreared at a court hearing on her and Kaine's divorce proceedings Wednesday. A judge determined she must reveal her attorney funding sources in a hearing set for the divorce on October 7.

Kaine said he wanted to speak out to "have something positive out there" in keeping the focus on Kyron.

The two declined to comment on any details from law enforcement.

"I feel like we're back in the first days of the investigation," Kaine said

http://www.kgw.com/home/Kyrons-parents-to-speak-Friday-101562878.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #890 on: August 27, 2010, 10:33:04 PM »

**The hellions are actually poking and insulting Desiree over on "that woman's" support page......... (I don't know how do to a screen print copy thing! Sorry)

Terri Horman Support Page's Photos - Terri
Photo 29 of 29   Back to Album · Terri Horman Support Page's Photos · Terri Horman Support Page's Profile

* Previous
    * Next

Click on people's faces in the photo to tag them.

Add a caption
Added yesterday

5 people like this.
          o
            Jacque Russell ahhh....she's pregnant with Kiara.
            Yesterday at 2:28pm ·
          o
            Mary J Johnson This must be Kyron's Birthday Party?? Who are the other children?
            Yesterday at 4:20pm ·
          o
            Terri Horman Support Page ‎(MB) Terri's older son and Desiree's older son
            Yesterday at 5:15pm ·
          o
            Mary J Johnson Yes, I can see the resemblance in her. What is his name? He and James look like the same age, were they friends?
            Yesterday at 6:11pm ·
          o
            Terri Horman Support Page ‎(MB) I believe they are around the same age.. They look pretty close.. almost like brothers. His name is Quinn.
            Yesterday at 6:41pm ·
          o
            Terri Horman Support Page ‎(CS) Yep, very close in age. On J's FB page, he lists Q as his 'brother' so obviously they have a very special bond. I thinks that's so neat! Just goes to show even more about their family dynamics and relationships. Some mixed/blended families would never consider being so involved in one another's special celebrations or lives. It seems Terri had a way of simply making things work out, in the best interest of everyone ♥
            18 hours ago · 2 peopleLoading... ·
          o
            LW Glover Go crawl back under your rock. These were publicly published previously.
            8 hours ago · 1 personLoading... ·
          o
            LW Glover We heard you the first time.
            7 hours ago ·
          o
            LW Glover If I was an admin, I'd block you. Actually, I'll do it anyway.
            7 hours ago ·
          o
            Terri Horman Support Page ‎(MB) Yeah.. try telling the Obamas that you can't post their kids pics!
            7 hours ago · 4 peopleLoading... ·
          o
            Desiree Davidson Young ADMIN - My son is in this picture and needs to be removed from this website and page. If you do not I will provide you with court paperwork to cease and desist!!!!! I am his parent and he is a minor child you may not post this picture without ramifications.
            about an hour ago · 6 peopleLoading... ·
          o
            Sherie Dawn Admin, remove this picture. Obviously, his true mother does not want it to be posted and you should respect her wishes.
            about an hour ago · 1 personLoading... ·
          o
            Rebekah Young Wow Desiree speaks. your ridiculousness wouldn't you want more pictures of your son out there or do you just not not like the fact that this shows how good of mother Terri was to your son and that you are sorely missing here like most of his childhood? I have a question most parents of missing children participate in the why couldn't you and Kaine do that again?
            54 minutes ago ·
          o
            Mark Christenson Do you even understand that she is not talking about Kyron? There is no reason what so ever to have a picture of her oldest son on here, get a clue!
            52 minutes ago ·
          o
            Mark Christenson God forbid that your child should go missing! What a horrible thing to say!
            48 minutes ago ·
          o
            Rebekah Young no one one would have even realized it was the older son until she said something and what about Terri she is also the mother of a missing child and everyone is criticizing her
            48 minutes ago ·
          o
            Sherie Dawn Rebekah, unless I'm missing something, this site is supposed to be supportive of TH. WHy not simply respect Desiree's request and remove Quinn's picture. She doesn't want it up, she has every right to make the demand and nobody should be calling her names because of her request.
            44 minutes ago ·
          o
            Wendy Gorman Well said sherie!!!!
            34 minutes ago ·
          o
            Mark Christenson Rebeka, THSP are the ones that identified him if you would read these posts. Desiree, I pray you are able to do something about all of this! And may I say I think you are a class act! I pray daily that YOUR SON comes home soon!
            22 minutes ago ·
          o
            Rebekah Young I support terri not desiree it has always been my oppinion that desiree is a bad mother its her fault kyron is missing if she was raising him like a good or even most bad mothers do he wouldn't be missing. She's just looking for attention to look like mother of the year to reconcile her own guilt about her lousy parenting yes your lousy parenting
            19 minutes ago · 1 personLoading... ·
          o
            Mark Christenson Karma, Rebekah, karma! Jesus taught not to judge others and that is exactly what you are doing! You have no idea what has happened in Desiree's life and until you know, you really should be ashamed of yourself. I would have to assume that you are perfect and have a storybook life, because only someone that has never suffered a loss could be as judgemental as you! He who is without sin cast the first stone!
            13 minutes ago ·
          o
            Mary J Johnson
            If you people do not listen and abide by Desiree's wishes. I will believe that you are all a bunch of child preditors. Disgusting. I have over 100 screen shots of your gross accasations toward innocent parties and am willing to share wit...h anyone that would care to ask. Ban me and tell me to go hide under a rock. Someone needs to protect these kids. I don't think that Terri even has the right to post little K's photo on a public domain at this point. Shame on you all. Protect our children....
            Grow up ladies!!!!!See More
            8 minutes ago ·
          o
            Holly Medin Desiree is an admin on here? What does that mean? she administers this site?

Does she have secret access in here for some reason? Why would that be?
            8 minutes ago ·

From the album:
Terri by Terri Horman Support Page
ShareReport This Photo
See All
People You May Know
Eddie Martinez
Add as friend
Ike Stclair
Add as friend
Create an Ad
Sponsored

Not only poking fun and insulting her...refusing to remove a photo of her older son
I bolded the blue...I wont post the picture , she simply wants them to remove it! What is wrong with those people?

::CowboySmiley::welcome 5150!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 10:06:05 AM by klaasend » Logged

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #891 on: August 27, 2010, 10:34:55 PM »

shy monkey - trim up your "screen capture" you took of a page .. save it to your pc
THEN in the REPLY box click on "Additional Options" below the white box you type your "reply" in - and direct it to the ScreenCapture you would like to post ... I just learned that trick from klaas yesterday I believe    good luck 

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: August 27, 2010, 10:36:41 PM »

Published: 4:22 pm
Last Update: 6:39 pm

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Kyron Horman's mother has repeated her belief that the boy's stepmother is responsible for his disappearance.

Reading from a statement at a news conference Friday, Desiree Youngwarned Terri Horman that she will go to jail if she doesn't tellinvestigators everything she knows. Young later issued the statements in writing to the press.

"The police will not stop until they find Kyron and the harder they have to search--the harder this will get for you," wrote Young.

"You will go to jail and whoever has been helping you will have to talk police or they will go to jail."

Terri Horman is the last adult known to have seen the Portland boy after she took him to school on June 4, the day Kyron vanished.

Authorities say Terri Horman is not a suspect, but have distributed fliers asking the public for any information about her whereabouts that morning.

Kyron turns 8 in a couple of weeks and his parents say they still believe he is alive.

Terri Horman's lawyer did not immediately return a phone call seeking comment.

Moving day will be Sunday, starting at 8:30 a.m.

"We would really appreciate a little help in taking the Wall down because we will be relocating the entire section of fence as a whole piece to keep the integrity of the Wall of Hope in place," wrote Young.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/Photo.aspx?content_id=bcd4a66e-5868-48e1-bffb-a86c8f19c92c

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: August 27, 2010, 10:43:05 PM »

Kyron’s parents accuse Terri Horman of kidnapping
Story Published: Aug 27, 2010 at 4:04 PM PDT
Story Updated: Aug 27, 2010 at 7:08 PM PDT

BEAVERTON, Ore. - The biological parents of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman on Friday accused his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, of kidnapping him and warned her she will go to jail if she doesn’t cooperate with investigators.

Interview with Kyron's parents

“Terri, you’re at a crossroads in your life,” Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young said in an interview with KATU News reporter Anna Canzano. “We don’t always like what life has to give us, but we don’t have a choice in that. The one thing we have a choice in is how we handle these moments.

“You really have to do the right thing and make the right choice and help us bring Kyron home.

“That’s ultimately my message to her. She just needs to choose to do the right thing.”

It was the harshest accusations yet directed at Terri Horman from Kyron’s parents. Young said she doesn’t think she and Kaine know why Terri would kidnap Kyron and whether it was to seek revenge against her or Kaine.

“We’re just trying to figure out what happened in this whole thing. I think we have thought that may be that could be the motivation: anger, revenge,” she said.

They said they believe Kyron is still alive and needs to be rescued.

Kaine and Desiree also spoke in great detail about Terri’s behavior.

“Speaking for myself, she was a great actress,” said Desiree. “I never knew she was unhappy in any way shape or form. But I didn’t live with her.”

But Kaine did and he said, “I thought I knew her the best, but apparently I didn’t, based on all the information that’s come out – things that she’s done, the way that she operates.

There’s a lot I don’t know.”

When asked how he would describe Terri, since by all appearances in her Facebook photographs she’s a loving, devoted mother and loving wife, Kaine said that was the image she wanted to portray to him, too.

“That’s the image I saw,” he said. “Much more so in the beginning, not so much towards the end, but that’s how she came across to me at least for the first four or five years: very loving, very focused on children, wanting to do the right thing, and then it became much more about her and a lot more selfishness involved; how she was, I guess, apparently unhappy with our marriage. But yet, not willing to work through it or talk to me about it.”

Kaine said he doesn’t know what she was unhappy about.

“She wasn’t talking to me about it,” he said. “She was talking to other people about things that would happen and putting her spin on things, and I think in a lot of cases, trying to manipulate people to see a relationship that she felt was focused in a certain direction as opposed to where, maybe, it was really focused. I don’t know; I was only the recipient of the information. I’m only finding out about it after the fact.”

Even though Terri wasn’t under any legal obligation to show up to court this week for a hearing in her and Kaine’s divorce proceedings, Kaine described it as a “free appearance” because she didn’t have to testify or say anything.

“You can kind of let people know that you’re not in lockdown, that you are ‘out’, so to speak,” Kaine said. “I think a lot of people have the impression that she’s in prison, and I think it was an opportunity for them to try and portray a different side of it.”

Kyron disappeared from Skyline School on June 4 and after extensive searches, not a trace of him has been found.

Terri Horman is the last known adult to have seen Kyron after she dropped him off at school the morning of June 4, and the investigation has increasingly focused on her.

Investigators, however, have not named her a suspect or even a person of interest in the case, and they have made no arrests.

Meanwhile, Kyron’s Wall of Hope outside of his school will be coming down on Sunday and late Friday afternoon Kyron’s parents said the wall will be moving to the Tualatin Valley Fire and Rescue fire station nearby.

Desiree said if anyone wants to help move it, to please arrive at Skyline School at 8:30 a.m. on Sunday, Aug. 29.

With the start of school on Sept. 7, the decision was made to move the wall in the interest of school safety.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/101688508.html

_____

MonkeyFlower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #894 on: August 27, 2010, 10:47:56 PM »

I was trying to figure out why TH would put Burlington, Or as her place of residence on Tagged. I never even heard of it, and I live in Oregon. So I looked it up on Google maps and look where it is! 

Right near the areas that LE is looking. Something is fishy here, and I can smell it.

though the Sheltered Nook house had Portland as its address, it is possible that their phone or ISP listed Burlington as their address as they are close to it. Burlington is like an unincorporated town with no P.O. that exists on Hwy 30. The only notable business there is a bar/strip club where the guys coming out from Portland stop a lot after work. I had a different location for my phone once than my residence when I lived in a rural area.
5150monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #895 on: August 27, 2010, 10:48:42 PM »

Jeez I feel like such a old person, but can anyone tell me how to take a screen shot of a page?       

I am so disgusted at the level of cruelty being displayed by the people on the support page. I shouldn't be, in light of why they are there to begin with, but to speak to DY in the manner they did, makes me SICK. 

Kyron, Hang in there buddy.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: August 27, 2010, 10:57:41 PM »

Kyron Horman's mother, Desiree Young, says his stepmom Terri Moulton Horman risks jail
Published: Friday, August 27, 2010, 5:34 PM
Updated: Friday, August 27, 2010, 7:27 PM

BEAVERTON -- Kyron Horman's mother directed a new appeal on Friday at the boy's stepmother but this time her plea was pointed, warning Terri Moulton Horman that she could go to jail.

"The police will not stop until they find Kyron," Desiree Young said. "You will go to jail and whoever who has been helping you will have to talk or they will go to jail. I believe that you really want to make the right choice and bring Kyron home."

That statement, urging Terri Horman to cooperate with investigators, concluded a short news conference with Young and the Kyron's father Kaine Horman at a Beaverton hotel. With the investigation stretching into the 13th week and fliers of Kyron starting to come down, Young said that she and Kaine Horman were trying to keep Kyron's story alive in hopes that someone will spot him.

She said she and Kaine Horman still hope he will come home.

"We honestly believe that he's alive," Young said, "and that Terri had planned this for awhile and manipulated the situation to take Kyron."

Kaine Horman would not speculate on any possible motive. But Young accused Terri Horman of being filled with anger.

"Obviously, she's angry," Young said. "Whatever she's angry about, I don't know that we know that for sure, but anger is a motivator for people."

Now, though, Young said Terri Horman faces a choice that could color the rest of her life -- and her legacy.

"Terri, I feel like you are at a crossroads in your life," Young said in her statement. "Our lives present moments like these, and we're not always going to like what life gives us. We don't have much choice in that, but what we do have a choice in is what we do with these moments. What you are going to be remembered for is what you do with these choices and how you handle it."

Terri Horman, who has said nothing publicly since Kyron disappeared June 4, has been sequestered at her parent's home in Roseburg. Kaine Horman, who obtained a restraining order against her and custody of their infant daughter, Kiara, has filed for divorce.

He's questioned how she's paying for her high profile defense lawyer, Stephen Houze. In court documents, he quoted her as saying the payment was $350,000. Her divorce lawyer, Peter Bunch, said that amount was inaccurate.

On Friday, The Oregonian learned that Terri Horman's parents recently refinanced their home with a $165,450 mortgage, paying off the previous mortgage of $86,000. The deed of trust was filed Aug. 17 in Douglas County.

Neither Houze nor Terri Horman's parents could be reached for comment Friday about money.

Their daughter is believed to be the last person to have seen Kyron at Skyline School the morning of June 4.

Soon after he disappeared, a "Wall of Hope" festooned with balloons, cards and toys that blossomed on the fence outside the school. The tribute will be moved on Sunday, before classes start at Skyline School on Sept. 7, to the Tualatin Valley Fire and Rescue site a few doors. 

Kyron's parents also plan a fundraiser next Wednesday at 12 Godfather's Pizza locations in the Portland area to benefit search efforts by the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office. Twenty-five percent of sales will go to the sheriff's office, along with proceeds from sales of bracelets and gift baskets.

But the biggest -- and most difficult -- date ahead is Sept. 9, Kyron's eighth birthday. His parents are planning community events in Medford and the Portland area.

"We're not giving up hope," Kaine Horman said. "He's not home yet and until he is we won't stop."

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kyron_hormans_parents_plan_fun.html

_____

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #897 on: August 27, 2010, 10:59:06 PM »

5150    I would try to xplain - but FIRST I'm gunna look for a "how-to" online ... for beginners Smile

http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows

helpful hint:  MAKE SURE you save as a .jpg/.jpeg .... otherwise the file(s) u save will be HUGE lol
if you don't understand this holler - I will try xplain it the easiest way possible  Monkey Devil!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: August 27, 2010, 10:59:13 PM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

_____

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: August 27, 2010, 11:00:00 PM »

I was trying to figure out why TH would put Burlington, Or as her place of residence on Tagged. I never even heard of it, and I live in Oregon. So I looked it up on Google maps and look where it is! 

Right near the areas that LE is looking. Something is fishy here, and I can smell it.

though the Sheltered Nook house had Portland as its address, it is possible that their phone or ISP listed Burlington as their address as they are close to it. Burlington is like an unincorporated town with no P.O. that exists on Hwy 30. The only notable business there is a bar/strip club where the guys coming out from Portland stop a lot after work. I had a different location for my phone once than my residence when I lived in a rural area.

O/T: monkey flower! I left you a special post at: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1218986#msg1218986

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.