April 28, 2024, 04:43:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #24 8/25/10 -8/28/10  (Read 194734 times)
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: August 27, 2010, 11:33:39 PM »

Wow! JessStar.

Very thorough answer.

I wonder how O.J. Simpson attorneys handled his case.

I'm sure all of them knew he was guilty, but they mounted such HUGE defense.

Now, this attorney, Houze, seems like he's a dawgon bulldog, ready to bite. Maybe that is why Terri hasn't been arrested yet.

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #921 on: August 27, 2010, 11:37:01 PM »

JessStar - good to see you 

Thanks Klaas!  I've been very busy lately.  Hope all is well with you and all my Fellow Monkeys!

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: August 27, 2010, 11:40:12 PM »

Instructions to take a screenshot:

1. click the button on your computer that says "prnt scrn".

That's it.

----------

In order to retrieve it and reduce the size, get a nice graphics program (not sure that the new computers have "MS Paint" (which sucks anyway.)

Then click on "edit" and choose "paste."

That should bring up the picture of the screen shot. Then reduce it in size, save it "save as"... then give it a name and save it to your usual pictures folder.

Then get a photobucket account and upload it.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: August 27, 2010, 11:40:48 PM »

In my previous statement, I said "I believe there will be vengeance".  After reading SeamusORiley, I am starting to analyze myself.    I should have said, confidently, "THERE WILL BE VENGEANCE". 
Deuteronomy 32:35 'Vengeance is Mine, and retribution, In due time their foot will slip; For the day of their calamity is near, And the impending things are hastening upon them.'
 Romans 12:19
New International Version
Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.

AMEN
i know an old woman that said the same thing to her grand kids father
with in 3months he was diagnosed with prostate and throat cancer
he died 2yrs later at age 71, she died at the age of 97, 9 yrs later
she smoked like a freight train too

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #924 on: August 27, 2010, 11:45:36 PM »

It's really disheartening to see the level people will stoop to.  I may have opinions on Desiree's choices,  and I've made no secret that I don't particularly care for Kaine,  but to make fun of their grieving is nothing less than evil.  What it screams to me is that someone(s) running that board have a lot to lose if TH goes down for this.  This is exactly what I mean though, about not appealing to evil to stop being evil.  TH is evil, IMO, and so are some of her supporters, again IMO.  All this game playing they are doing over there is evil.  I wish them all God's vengeance, since I believe there will be vengeance.  They all deserve nothing less.

When does a person learn O4 ? that it is sometimes necessary to step away and look at the big picture ?  to see your life from an outsider and not the every day daily uggh( if you feel your life if uggh) that you can SEE you are a bigger person to do the right thing by protecting your children/yourself and creating a plan to make your world better ..vs running in reverse ... ? destroying everything ? 
I have personally found myself (not within marriage/yet living with someone) wanting out. I took every dollar I could and saved it and rented a apt without him knowing. I rented a truck and moved while he was at work. Took my Daughter(not his child) With me. I had to leave and that I did. I have no regrets. And if anything I taught my Daughter a lesson - YOU don't have to sacrifice yourself to anyone ever. If you smell your life is in danger or you life is about to go south being with this person - You do not sit with a target on your head. Love or no love. Survival is core and You take your Baby/babies with you. You do not hurt them/dump them in the process.
I don't understand Casey nor Terri - Both of them proclaim to be so HIGHLY Educated. Terri with her degrees. Casey with her " vocabulary" you would think she graduated from
" Anthony University" she professes " articulate words" in her statements to LE. Even though they are all lies. And she does not have a high school diploma. Maybe she will obtain a GED in Jail. 

Two women that I don't think I will be able to comprehend.  Terri though being educated and employable. She has life experience and education up the wazoo - Why did she not divorce Kaine take her lumps.. and move on?   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: August 27, 2010, 11:45:47 PM »

JESS

Within this case of Terri Horman - Why do you believe ( if you can offer) she has not been named a suspect or person of interest in Kyron's disappearance?

Thank You

Well, Deenie, I can tell you one thing--this investigation has gone forward in a most unorthodox way.  I've never seen a case where a grand jury was empaneled before the prosecution even knows what crime was committed.  And those targeted fliers? 

Let's deal with the easy one first--the person of interest.  Let me see a show of hands--how many people think TH is a person of interest?  tick . . . tick . . . tick. . . ok, I've seen everyone's hand up!     Well, that's why.  Everyone knows she is and, given that the term has no legal significance whatsoever, why say what everyone already thinks anyway.

So, why, then, not name her as a suspect?  Well, she probably is a suspect in Kyron's disappearance, but we do not yet know what crime she's suspected of committing.  Kidnapping? Abuse? Murder? Child Endangerment?  So, there's really nothing to gain by naming her a suspect right now.  But if you consider what has been going on the last few weeks, it is clear she is one.  For example, she wasn't subpoenaed to testify before the grand jury.  To me, that's tell tale of who the subject of the grand jury investigation is.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: August 27, 2010, 11:48:02 PM »

Hubby is sawing logs on the couch with the Discovery Channel blaring.  If any Monkey is up to a game of Scrabble with me ... there is fresh Blueberry pie with real whipping cream to follow.

Janet
8:00 PM PT

sorry i had to do that virtual eat an run, man good pie though
http://www.recipematcher.com/system/application/assets/images/recipes/11224e2cc47d74f9e4bffdda364df180.jpg
thanks

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #927 on: August 27, 2010, 11:48:41 PM »

JMO, im a little worried about the pressure that, KH and DY are putting
on TH, i understand the frustration,what if she cracks and doesnt talk,
as in harms herself, from the 2nd interview, KH sounds like he is on the
WTF train, and DY is helping him stay focused, and TH strutting that
what i believe is false confidence, could be the straw that broke the
camel back
then everyone iwould still be asking where is kyron

IDK, just got a bad feeling about this, KH pushing the divorce
and DY, out in TH face so to speak

Maybe, but I really don't think she'll talk regardless. After watching her spin every "this might help" comment on her support page, in to a *no this site is about me-me-me* discussion, she could care less about anything other than her "fans" and to keep them I think she will lie until the end. Anything mentioned, that's been proven to be something she's done, she starts up another conversation of whose fault that issue was-I'm sure by now even if she was proven to be 100% to blame in Kyron's disappearance, she could rattle off a whole list, of so called, reasons of how it's wasn't her fault, it's Kyrons and then go on to list what Kyron did to make her do what she did.
I am really getting the impression that she believes she is a puppet with no control over what she does, not me it's all the puppetmaster's fault.
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #928 on: August 27, 2010, 11:48:59 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/101688508.html?

Kaine and Desiree also spoke in great detail about Terri’s behavior.

“Speaking for myself, she was a great actress,” said Desiree. “I never knew she was unhappy in any way shape or form. But I didn’t live with her.”

But Kaine did and he said, “I thought I knew her the best, but apparently I didn’t, based on all the information that’s come out – things that she’s done, the way that she operates.

There’s a lot I don’t know.”

Didn't DY say that TH was sending her emails complaining about everything, including KH? I swear I read that. I'm so confused now. I'm not trying to nit-pick, I just don't know what to think when I hear someone say one thing then change gears and say something else. Am I the only one that remembers her saying that?

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #929 on: August 27, 2010, 11:51:33 PM »

In my previous statement, I said "I believe there will be vengeance".  After reading SeamusORiley, I am starting to analyze myself.    I should have said, confidently, "THERE WILL BE VENGEANCE". 
Deuteronomy 32:35 'Vengeance is Mine, and retribution, In due time their foot will slip; For the day of their calamity is near, And the impending things are hastening upon them.'
Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.

AMEN

I like to pray that God will bless them according to their works...hehe

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: August 27, 2010, 11:53:33 PM »

Wow! JessStar.

Very thorough answer.

I wonder how O.J. Simpson attorneys handled his case.

I'm sure all of them knew he was guilty, but they mounted such HUGE defense.

Now, this attorney, Houze, seems like he's a dawgon bulldog, ready to bite. Maybe that is why Terri hasn't been arrested yet.

They were all smart enough to never ask that question.  So they may have suspected, but they didn't KNOW.  However, I will go to my grave feeling that Kardashian knew.  Just watch the look on his face and his actions when they announced the "Not Guilty" verdict.  If that wasn't a look of "I can't believe this" and total disgust, I don't know what is.  The only reason that guy was on the legal team was to keep him quiet.  Notice he never played ANY active role in the trial.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #931 on: August 27, 2010, 11:58:45 PM »

JESS

Within this case of Terri Horman - Why do you believe ( if you can offer) she has not been named a suspect or person of interest in Kyron's disappearance?

Thank You

Well, Deenie, I can tell you one thing--this investigation has gone forward in a most unorthodox way.  I've never seen a case where a grand jury was empaneled before the prosecution even knows what crime was committed.  And those targeted fliers? 

Let's deal with the easy one first--the person of interest.  Let me see a show of hands--how many people think TH is a person of interest?  tick . . . tick . . . tick. . . ok, I've seen everyone's hand up!     Well, that's why.  Everyone knows she is and, given that the term has no legal significance whatsoever, why say what everyone already thinks anyway.

So, why, then, not name her as a suspect?  Well, she probably is a suspect in Kyron's disappearance, but we do not yet know what crime she's suspected of committing.  Kidnapping? Abuse? Murder? Child Endangerment?  So, there's really nothing to gain by naming her a suspect right now.  But if you consider what has been going on the last few weeks, it is clear she is one.  For example, she wasn't subpoenaed to testify before the grand jury.  To me, that's tell tale of who the subject of the grand jury investigation is.

Jess, do you believe she is a POI by LE but they are not formally offering it to the public? that it would cause "such a stir"  it would make this case more " volatile" as it did with Casey Anthony. Protesters and Chaos - causing yet more money for LE/County/State to fork out - to protect Terri Horman and or her parents residence?   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: August 27, 2010, 11:59:19 PM »

JMO, im a little worried about the pressure that, KH and DY are putting
on TH, i understand the frustration,what if she cracks and doesnt talk,
as in harms herself, from the 2nd interview, KH sounds like he is on the
WTF train, and DY is helping him stay focused, and TH strutting that
what i believe is false confidence, could be the straw that broke the
camel back
then everyone iwould still be asking where is kyron

IDK, just got a bad feeling about this, KH pushing the divorce
and DY, out in TH face so to speak

Maybe, but I really don't think she'll talk regardless. After watching her spin every "this might help" comment on her support page, in to a *no this site is about me-me-me* discussion, she could care less about anything other than her "fans" and to keep them I think she will lie until the end. Anything mentioned, that's been proven to be something she's done, she starts up another conversation of whose fault that issue was-I'm sure by now even if she was proven to be 100% to blame in Kyron's disappearance, she could rattle off a whole list, of so called, reasons of how it's wasn't her fault, it's Kyrons and then go on to list what Kyron did to make her do what she did.
I am really getting the impression that she believes she is a puppet with no control over what she does, not me it's all the puppetmaster's fault.

im not on FB, but your description of her responses, sounds like she has flipped and is insane
could you post a cache pg link to her responses
TIA

pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #933 on: August 28, 2010, 12:04:37 AM »

**The hellions are actually poking and insulting Desiree over on "that woman's" support page.........  (I don't know how do to a screen print copy thing! Sorry)

Terri Horman Support Page's Photos - Terri
Photo 29 of 29   Back to Album · Terri Horman Support Page's Photos · Terri Horman Support Page's Profile

* Previous
    * Next

Click on people's faces in the photo to tag them.

Add a caption
Added yesterday

5 people like this.
          o
            Jacque Russell ahhh....she's pregnant with Kiara.
            Yesterday at 2:28pm ·
          o
            Mary J Johnson This must be Kyron's Birthday Party?? Who are the other children?
            Yesterday at 4:20pm ·
          o
            Terri Horman Support Page ‎(MB) Terri's older son and Desiree's older son
            Yesterday at 5:15pm ·
          o
            Mary J Johnson Yes, I can see the resemblance in her. What is his name? He and James look like the same age, were they friends?
            Yesterday at 6:11pm ·
          o
            Terri Horman Support Page ‎(MB) I believe they are around the same age.. They look pretty close.. almost like brothers. His name is Quinn.
            Yesterday at 6:41pm ·
          o
            Terri Horman Support Page ‎(CS) Yep, very close in age. On J's FB page, he lists Q as his 'brother' so obviously they have a very special bond. I thinks that's so neat! Just goes to show even more about their family dynamics and relationships. Some mixed/blended families would never consider being so involved in one another's special celebrations or lives. It seems Terri had a way of simply making things work out, in the best interest of everyone ♥
            18 hours ago · 2 peopleLoading... ·
          o
            LW Glover Go crawl back under your rock. These were publicly published previously.
            8 hours ago · 1 personLoading... ·
          o
            LW Glover We heard you the first time.
            7 hours ago ·
          o
            LW Glover If I was an admin, I'd block you. Actually, I'll do it anyway.
            7 hours ago ·
          o
            Terri Horman Support Page ‎(MB) Yeah.. try telling the Obamas that you can't post their kids pics!
            7 hours ago · 4 peopleLoading... ·
          o
            Desiree Davidson Young ADMIN - My son is in this picture and needs to be removed from this website and page. If you do not I will provide you with court paperwork to cease and desist!!!!! I am his parent and he is a minor child you may not post this picture without ramifications.
            about an hour ago · 6 peopleLoading... ·
          o
            Sherie Dawn Admin, remove this picture. Obviously, his true mother does not want it to be posted and you should respect her wishes.
            about an hour ago · 1 personLoading... ·
          o
            Rebekah Young Wow Desiree speaks. your ridiculousness wouldn't you want more pictures of your son out there or do you just not not like the fact that this shows how good of mother Terri was to your son and that you are sorely missing here like most of his childhood? I have a question most parents of missing children participate in the why couldn't you and Kaine do that again?
            54 minutes ago ·
          o
            Mark Christenson Do you even understand that she is not talking about Kyron? There is no reason what so ever to have a picture of her oldest son on here, get a clue!
            52 minutes ago ·
          o
            Mark Christenson God forbid that your child should go missing! What a horrible thing to say!
            48 minutes ago ·
          o
            Rebekah Young no one one would have even realized it was the older son until she said something and what about Terri she is also the mother of a missing child and everyone is criticizing her
            48 minutes ago ·
          o
            Sherie Dawn Rebekah, unless I'm missing something, this site is supposed to be supportive of TH. WHy not simply respect Desiree's request and remove Quinn's picture. She doesn't want it up, she has every right to make the demand and nobody should be calling her names because of her request.
            44 minutes ago ·
          o
            Wendy Gorman Well said sherie!!!!
            34 minutes ago ·
          o
            Mark Christenson Rebeka, THSP are the ones that identified him if you would read these posts. Desiree, I pray you are able to do something about all of this! And may I say I think you are a class act! I pray daily that YOUR SON comes home soon!
            22 minutes ago ·
          o
            Rebekah Young I support terri not desiree it has always been my oppinion that desiree is a bad mother its her fault kyron is missing if she was raising him like a good or even most bad mothers do he wouldn't be missing. She's just looking for attention to look like mother of the year to reconcile her own guilt about her lousy parenting yes your lousy parenting
            19 minutes ago · 1 personLoading... ·
          o
            Mark Christenson Karma, Rebekah, karma! Jesus taught not to judge others and that is exactly what you are doing! You have no idea what has happened in Desiree's life and until you know, you really should be ashamed of yourself. I would have to assume that you are perfect and have a storybook life, because only someone that has never suffered a loss could be as judgemental as you! He who is without sin cast the first stone!
            13 minutes ago ·
          o
            Mary J Johnson
            If you people do not listen and abide by Desiree's wishes. I will believe that you are all a bunch of child preditors. Disgusting. I have over 100 screen shots of your gross accasations toward innocent parties and am willing to share wit...h anyone that would care to ask. Ban me and tell me to go hide under a rock. Someone needs to protect these kids. I don't think that Terri even has the right to post little K's photo on a public domain at this point. Shame on you all. Protect our children....
            Grow up ladies!!!!!See More
            8 minutes ago ·
          o
            Holly Medin Desiree is an admin on here? What does that mean? she administers this site?

Does she have secret access in here for some reason? Why would that be?
            8 minutes ago ·

From the album:
Terri by Terri Horman Support Page
ShareReport This Photo
See All
People You May Know
Eddie Martinez
Add as friend
Ike Stclair
Add as friend
Create an Ad
Sponsored

That makes me sick!

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: August 28, 2010, 12:05:01 AM »

AMEN

I like to pray that God will bless them according to their works...hehe

indeed i should take your ideal as an example

shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #935 on: August 28, 2010, 12:06:59 AM »

It's really disheartening to see the level people will stoop to.  I may have opinions on Desiree's choices,  and I've made no secret that I don't particularly care for Kaine,  but to make fun of their grieving is nothing less than evil.  What it screams to me is that someone(s) running that board have a lot to lose if TH goes down for this.  This is exactly what I mean though, about not appealing to evil to stop being evil.  TH is evil, IMO, and so are some of her supporters, again IMO.  All this game playing they are doing over there is evil.  I wish them all God's vengeance, since I believe there will be vengeance.  They all deserve nothing less.

When does a person learn O4 ? that it is sometimes necessary to step away and look at the big picture ?  to see your life from an outsider and not the every day daily uggh( if you feel your life if uggh) that you can SEE you are a bigger person to do the right thing by protecting your children/yourself and creating a plan to make your world better ..vs running in reverse ... ? destroying everything ? 
I have personally found myself (not within marriage/yet living with someone) wanting out. I took every dollar I could and saved it and rented a apt without him knowing. I rented a truck and moved while he was at work. Took my Daughter(not his child) With me. I had to leave and that I did. I have no regrets. And if anything I taught my Daughter a lesson - YOU don't have to sacrifice yourself to anyone ever. If you smell your life is in danger or you life is about to go south being with this person - You do not sit with a target on your head. Love or no love. Survival is core and You take your Baby/babies with you. You do not hurt them/dump them in the process.
I don't understand Casey nor Terri - Both of them proclaim to be so HIGHLY Educated. Terri with her degrees. Casey with her " vocabulary" you would think she graduated from
" Anthony University" she professes " articulate words" in her statements to LE. Even though they are all lies. And she does not have a high school diploma. Maybe she will obtain a GED in Jail. 

Two women that I don't think I will be able to comprehend.  Terri though being educated and employable. She has life experience and education up the wazoo - Why did she not divorce Kaine take her lumps.. and move on?   

I think that is learned the day someone realizes that they are part of the problem, therefore may also need to be fixed.

In my experience people who proclaim to be anything, and do it often, aren't, so they have the need to remind people how great they are or whatever out of fear people will forget and see them like they really are.

On a similar note I know people that constantly take over every conversations with "I did this" and "I did that" and "I'm the best", everyone avoids them like the plague and if you ask them why, it's because everyone is jealous of the fact they did this and they did that....lol
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #936 on: August 28, 2010, 12:14:36 AM »

Pfaubush - that is sad.

Desiree on Facebook. Unfortunately Desiree doesn't have a leg to stand on within what they say on Facebook. Everything that is put upon Facebook is under the Rights of Facebook. 

That is why, and I have said several times here .. Me no likey facebook.  Its soo huge, its not monitored .. it has billions of members, nationally and internationally. 

I hope that Desiree stops lurking or her attempts to squash those posting on FB - Her energy is needed in many other places. Kyron needs his MOM sane.

Maybe she reads here ?  an angelic monkey

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #937 on: August 28, 2010, 12:19:28 AM »

For those who know this...

... if Terri were to confess to everything she's done in privacy to her attorney... would the attorney then be obligated to reveal the location of the victim, if she were to tell it to him?

I'm curious about this too. snipped ...

Well, that is a good question. Normally no - the attorney has no duty to disclose if the person is not in current harm - for example if Kyron were dead, then no more harm can come to him and there is no duty to report what his client told him. If, on the other hand, Kyron was being held somewhere - I do believe he would have an ethical duty to report it because Kyron would be in harm;s way. Ethically, there is only a small set of times an attorney can disclose confidential information.

This is an EXTREMELY complex question that does not allow an "easy" answer.  It depends on what is contemplated by the phrase "duty to report."  The attorney client privilege protects confidential communications between the attorney and his/her client.  The only person that can waive the privilege is the client.  So an attorney can NEVER disclose such conversations to anyone without the client's consent. 

Now, the privilege only applies to the disclosure of the confidential communication.  It may NOT apply to the information itself.  Yes, it's splitting hairs.  But in some jurisdictions (and I don't know if Oregon is one or not), the lawyer is under a duty to disclose the FACT, but cannot disclose the source of the fact if the source is his/her client.

The other rule that is implicated is the rule that prohibits an attorney from allowing his/her client to lie under oath.  In other words, if an attorney is told by his/her client that he/she committed a crime, but the client wants to take the stand and falsely testify that he/she did not commit the crime, the attorney either (a) must counsel the client not to testify falsely, or, if the client insists on taking the stand (b) withdraw as counsel.

Finally, the attorney is also prohibited from "misleading" the jury.  The situation where a client confesses to his/her lawyer, but then mounts a defense, is a VERY hairy situation.  While the client is entitled to put the prosecution to its burden of proof, the defense lawyer cannot mount a defense that MISLEADS.  The best example I can give of this situation occurred in the Westerfield trial--I'm sure most remember that POS.  He's the guy that brutally raped and murdered Danielle VanDamm.  His defense lawyer treaded dangerously close to the unethical in the manner in which he handled Westerfield's defense.  Following the trial, it became clear that Westerfield confessed to his attorney and told him where Danielle's body was.  The attorney used that information to try to strike a deal with the prosecution to take the death penalty off the table. Essentially, his attorney said, "I've received information about where Danielle's body is.  I'll tell you if you take the death penalty off the table."  The prosecution refused, and Danielle's body was later found.  Nonetheless, the attorney mounted a vigorous defense and presented affirmative evidence based on forensic anthropology and forensic entomology that suggested his client did not kill the little girl.  Ethical charges were brought against him but, to the best of my recollection, he was cleared.

Thank you, theboyzmom and JessStar. Excellent explanations.

Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #938 on: August 28, 2010, 12:19:48 AM »

Wow, lots to digest.  One of the most telling things for me was when Desiree said something to the effect that "Obviously she's angry" in referring to TH.

That was a jaw dropper for me.  I began to really wonder what Desiree was told by LE.

I just have so much empathy and respect for Desiree, you know by nature she doesn't come across as someone who would be confrontational or assertive and it must have taken a lot for her to get up there and make that statement today.  It was palpable that she was holding back, too bad she couldn't say what she REALLY wanted to say.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #939 on: August 28, 2010, 12:21:53 AM »

Shy-Monkey 
I hope that I didn't come off as a " I did it " therefore I am better than  ... 
Was not my intent at all - not at all.  It was not easy for me to " get out" was not a over niter. Was many months of planning and saving on my part.  And still had to endure what I was living within - I hope I didn't come across as " a smartie" because honestly the day I left I was scared. And I had no one's help = and no one knew but me and the Apt manager that had my money.  My daughter did not even know. That is how secret I had to be. Her being in the 3rd grade at the time.
Sometimes - You just do and have to fly by the seat of your banana - Monkey Power 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.