September 20, 2024, 08:59:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #24 8/25/10 -8/28/10  (Read 202914 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #360 on: August 26, 2010, 04:20:54 PM »

While looking for similarities in older men, please check for photos of all Photobucket and Facebook accounts from the Portland area. Ya' might've missed dragging someone into this.

Sheesh!
I brought the talk of this from InSessions only because I thought it was interesting, and nothing more. I certainly don't want to drag someone into the mud with those type of accusations, and I'm sure the groundskeeper had nothing to do with the boy who was attacked  and whoever the man is who did that to the boy, I sure hope they catch him quickly 

It's ok Rosie, we're just looking at the pics, put out there by the media.  Nuttin wrong in doing that.  Thanks, I appreciate you bringing the info over.  It's interesting, if nothing else.  Brainstorming this, whether it's this guy or not, might help the locals to focus more fully on who this guy in the sketch might be.  They can be reading and see these pics and go 'mmmm no, not that guy exactly, looks more like the dude down the street'... which might lead LE to THE one.  ya know?

Remember the 'uni-bomber'??  My ex looked exactly like him in a couple of pics, yet in a few others, not so much.  I didn't think of it so much myself, but when friend after friend mentioned to me, hey remember what he looked like in those pics at that one beach??  Had to dig those pics out.  And the more I thought about it, the more it seemed true.  Called the FBI, who came out and looked at all my pics of him, and they agreed, placing him on their top-10 list of possibilities.  Ya just never know when comparing pics might actually help in a case... Or turn out to be nothing. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: August 26, 2010, 04:30:51 PM »

While looking for similarities in older men, please check for photos of all Photobucket and Facebook accounts from the Portland area. Ya' might've missed dragging someone into this.

Sheesh!
I brought the talk of this from InSessions only because I thought it was interesting, and nothing more. I certainly don't want to drag someone into the mud with those type of accusations, and I'm sure the groundskeeper had nothing to do with the boy who was attacked  and whoever the man is who did that to the boy, I sure hope they catch him quickly 

Oh Rosie don't let that get to you. You did nothing wrong and as Wykes said, perhaps posting the pic on this popular story will lead to the person responsible arrests.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: August 26, 2010, 04:31:16 PM »

Wyks I had to come out of lurking for that one!  ha ha ha!  Putting Ex on the Uni-bomber list that is so funny!  But seriously you never know.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: August 26, 2010, 04:33:54 PM »

Sheesh!

It's ok Rosie, we're just looking at the pics, put out there by the media.  Nuttin wrong in doing that.  Thanks, I appreciate you bringing the info over.  It's interesting, if nothing else.  Brainstorming this, whether it's this guy or not, might help the locals to focus more fully on who this guy in the sketch might be.  They can be reading and see these pics and go 'mmmm no, not that guy exactly, looks more like the dude down the street'... which might lead LE to THE one.  ya know?

Remember the 'uni-bomber'??  My ex looked exactly like him in a couple of pics, yet in a few others, not so much.  I didn't think of it so much myself, but when friend after friend mentioned to me, hey remember what he looked like in those pics at that one beach??  Had to dig those pics out.  And the more I thought about it, the more it seemed true.  Called the FBI, who came out and looked at all my pics of him, and they agreed, placing him on their top-10 list of possibilities.  Ya just never know when comparing pics might actually help in a case... Or turn out to be nothing. 

Your ex was the unibomber? I know I read that wrong, right? lol

My husband looks like someone that was in the news about 15+ years ago. He says he was asked all of the time if he was related to him, a few times he was mistook as the guy.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #364 on: August 26, 2010, 04:35:27 PM »

Sheesh!

Thanks, and wow to have your ex on their top 10 list of possibilities, how scary when you look like someone who the police are after 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #365 on: August 26, 2010, 04:36:01 PM »

Wyks I had to come out of lurking for that one!  ha ha ha!  Putting Ex on the Uni-bomber list that is so funny!  But seriously you never know.

I have to say....... altho scary, it was fun at the same time!!  Cuz we had a bench warrant out for his arrest, and here was the FBI saying they wanted him first but they'd make sure we'd get him next.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #366 on: August 26, 2010, 04:36:45 PM »

Sheesh!

Oh Rosie don't let that get to you. You did nothing wrong and as Wykes said, perhaps posting the pic on this popular story will lead to the person responsible arrests.
I sure hope so, would hate to have this man running around and doing more damage to another child  and so brazen the way this man did this crime.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #367 on: August 26, 2010, 04:36:58 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

B. has an interesting response on comment #3. 

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/08/26/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-attorneys-call-her-a-suspect/#comments

This would make sense B.'s theory since James say SM can not go out of the house.  I never heard she could take

a walk around the block.  I agree with B.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #368 on: August 26, 2010, 04:41:50 PM »

Sheesh!

My husband looks like someone that was in the news about 15+ years ago. He says he was asked all of the time if he was related to him, a few times he was mistook as the guy.

Noooooooo.... LOL  The FBI felt my ex "looked" close enuff to be in their top-10.  Plus they picked my brain for like days on what he had done back in blah blah, where he had been.  And tho vague, it was close enuff for them to check into that more.  Yeah it's weird when someone you know turns out to look like someone else.  Very weird feeling. 

Weird to have 'the men in black' at your door at midnight too.   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: August 26, 2010, 04:42:47 PM »

Sheesh!

Sorry, just had to.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: August 26, 2010, 04:42:51 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8203.100

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #371 on: August 26, 2010, 04:45:49 PM »

Lemme ask y'all... whoever wants to answer.. or it can be one of those hmmm kind of questions. 

What were you doing on the morning of January 21, 2007?  What where you wearing?  Who did you see that day?  See anyone wearing a red top, driving a blue sedan? 

LOL..

Heck, I can't even remember what I was doing/wearing last week! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #372 on: August 26, 2010, 04:50:45 PM »

I have to say....... altho scary, it was fun at the same time!!  Cuz we had a bench warrant out for his arrest, and here was the FBI saying they wanted him first but they'd make sure we'd get him next.   

Sure have missed you FCL!!  Please come back in more often!   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #373 on: August 26, 2010, 04:53:23 PM »

Monkey Devil! 

I laff everytime I see that pic, Brandi!!  LOL  The poor news guy. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: August 26, 2010, 04:54:28 PM »

Lemme ask y'all... whoever wants to answer.. or it can be one of those hmmm kind of questions. 

What were you doing on the morning of January 21, 2007?  What where you wearing?  Who did you see that day?  See anyone wearing a red top, driving a blue sedan? 

LOL..

Well, I keep a little diary using a program my husband made. So I looked up Jan 21 2007, and apparently I was recuperating from something, since it said "Almost well." heh It was a Sunday, btw. And my husband had to work. Had that written down also.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: August 26, 2010, 05:02:20 PM »

I was just looking over at InSessions, and don't know what to think about this. A week or two ago a young boy was attacked in a park, here is the article again  http://beaverton.katu.com/content/police-hunting-greenway-park-suspect   Does anyone have a picture of the sketch of the man who did this, and a pic of the man/groundskeeper at Skyline School on the 4th. People are talking about how similar the characteristics are, and since I'm no good at that, just wondered if anyone saw that. And want to make it real clear, I'm not accusing the groundskeeper of anything, just that supposedly the two look similar. Interesting, but more then likely nothing.

When I first saw the sketch, that was the first person I thought of. The grey hair, kind of sparse on top, the small beard, shades. C'est possible.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: August 26, 2010, 05:02:50 PM »

LOL..

Well, I keep a little diary using a program my husband made. So I looked up Jan 21 2007, and apparently I was recuperating from something, since it said "Almost well." heh It was a Sunday, btw. And my husband had to work. Had that written down also.

Yea I don't know how people are supposed to remember such details about that morning. I drop my children off everyday and I can't recall who I see and what they drove or where they parked.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: August 26, 2010, 05:03:47 PM »

Sure have missed you FCL!!  Please come back in more often!   

Thanks Wyks!  I'm working up my nerve to post on this one very soon.  But believe me SM is my place even if I'm only lurking.  I lurk and chuckle and nod in agreement when ever I can with you Monkeys.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #378 on: August 26, 2010, 05:04:43 PM »

LOL..

OMG I should have known!     You are so organized, I am jealous!  lolol.. You'd be every investigator's dream come true.  lol 

I'd be like.. well................. lemme think.  2007... we were living in ____.  And in January it was snowing, so that would eliminate half my wardrobe.  And a Sunday morning?  Probably still in my jammies.  Toward the end of the month?  Probably didn't go out to any stores, so nope, didn't see anyone, sorry.   Monkey Devil!

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: August 26, 2010, 05:06:04 PM »

Monkey Devil! 

I laff everytime I see that pic, Brandi!!  LOL  The poor news guy. 

I don't see anything? Just a white box.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.