April 24, 2024, 06:08:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama's religion, does it matter?  (Read 1247 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: August 24, 2010, 07:56:42 AM »

What religion does Obama practice and does it matter?

Did Obama receive early religious training?  A nonreligious state school?  A religious school?  Did he memorize the Koran at a public school in Indonesia?

What did Obama learn in his early years?  Does it matter?  Would someone trained in this system make different moral and ethic choices than someone trained in a Godless school system?

Islam accepts slavery, persecution, and murder of those that are not Islamic. Of is the value of infidels to Islam? 

Is this an American tradition?

It seems odd to me that Obama never mourns the lost potential of Islamic women.  He spent some time on his national day of labor to paint a shelter for troubled youth and mourned all the lost potential in that room.  Why doesn't he mourn the lost potential of Islamic women?  Lost potential of infidels?

Legislation Obama signs seems to give preference to every racial/ethnic group except whites.  Aren't there more poor disadvantaged whites in America than any other group?  Why exclude anyone based on their race or ethnic origin?

Aren't disadvantaged whites entitled to happiness?  A place at Harvard?  A free ride?

Why doesn't Obama want to treat everyone the same?  Give everyone the same fair opportunity?  Treat everyone equal?  Why does he exclude one group because of their ethnic background and race?  Why doesn't he reject racism? 

Why did Obama join the Rev. Wrights church in Chicago?  Was he a true believer?  Or, did he wish to further his political career?

How is it possible to attend a church for so many years and remain clueless about the belief system?

Why did Obama change to the Democrat party?  Was it to get elected?  They're not your Daddy's Democrats...they just run as Democrats.

Why has Obama never released his school, immigration, or travel records?  His major college papers?  His financial aid records?  What would they show?

Obama doesn't seem to mourn the loss of potential for many folks.  He just seems to worry about the lost potential of a few, and creates longer ladders for those that wish to reach and break through the glass ceiling based on race and ethnic background.

Does religion matter?  Does it matter if your president practices a religion that accepts and encourages slavery?  Does it matter if he practices in the closet?

Is this an American tradition?  Practicing your religion in a closet?

I remember reading an interview with Jimmy Carter many years ago.  Mr. Carter was a long time Christian.  He related treating everyone the same regardless of race or ethnic background, and going against established practices in the south.  Mr. Carter explained to those that complained of the equal treatment that he was a Christian and therefore had to treat every human being the same.

Does it matter if the president believes in slavery and unequal treatment based on skin color, ethnic background, race, or sex?

Is it the stated religion or belief system that matters?  Or, the system that is practiced?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 08:45:22 AM »

Would folks and Obama object if the KKK bought the building at Ground Zero and wanted to build a community center?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.